The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, my young friends, this is Anni's profile

3 posters

Go down

Hello, my young friends, this is Anni's profile Empty Hello, my young friends, this is Anni's profile

Post by annb 5/12/2010, 12:09 pm

So, I needed a profile, and here it is:

Name:Ann
Birthday: June 29th
looks: Dirty blonde chin-length hair, freckles, glasses, blue eyes, long fingers
Personality: Laughs a lot, likes to make new friends(be my friend!!), is a blunt person, likes big cats, especially lions, and has taken an interest in Death Note and Owls.

Books: Loves to read, btw, Death Note(go light!), Inheritance Cycle, Artemis Fowl Series, Percy Jackson etc, and loves books about Egypt.

Plays 3 instruments, no, not guitar. Likes to listen to Jo Bros., some my chemical romance, taylor swift, some HSM music, and the score of Narnia, phantom of the opera, POTC, etc.

I have written one short story that is avaliable on this site, called The Midnight Sun...check it out!
Warning: I am random!!!! Smile I love my wild friends, i.e. the shadow....

Pretty much it...

Have a randomosity day!
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Hello, my young friends, this is Anni's profile Empty Re: Hello, my young friends, this is Anni's profile

Post by shadowsowner888 5/12/2010, 12:31 pm

DEATH NOTE. :O Dude. (Not like I didn't know that, but I always get the urge to scream in delight when I see those two words. xD)

x3 Why I love you too, deary.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Hello, my young friends, this is Anni's profile 1312Hello, my young friends, this is Anni's profile 2412Hello, my young friends, this is Anni's profile 3349Hello, my young friends, this is Anni's profile 3548Hello, my young friends, this is Anni's profile 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Hello, my young friends, this is Anni's profile Empty Re: Hello, my young friends, this is Anni's profile

Post by annb 5/12/2010, 12:41 pm

Even though u and I should rightly be enimies, since or peeps in DN are enimies, but...
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/12/2010, 1:17 pm

But they were friends on the outside! smug (Even if L was actually lying about considering Light his friend. o.0

. . .

that makes me sound like a traitor. *gulp*)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Hello, my young friends, this is Anni's profile 1312Hello, my young friends, this is Anni's profile 2412Hello, my young friends, this is Anni's profile 3349Hello, my young friends, this is Anni's profile 3548Hello, my young friends, this is Anni's profile 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by annb 5/12/2010, 1:19 pm

yeah, but we're friends on the inside, unlike them. Don't worry, you're not a traitor...not yet anyway...mwhahahahahahah
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/12/2010, 1:47 pm

I would hope I'm not. :O

ZOMG I watched this video. You know Sims? Well, somebody had made Sims of Light and L and all the other people, and it was so epic. XD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 5/16/2010, 3:01 pm

Omg, I'm random, toooooo!
*Sighs* Oldness sucks.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 8007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down