The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ELLAR, MY YOUNG CURIOSITY - 11.6.10

4 posters

Go down

ELLAR, MY YOUNG CURIOSITY - 11.6.10 Empty ELLAR, MY YOUNG CURIOSITY - 11.6.10

Post by FOREIGN?! 6/11/2010, 11:12 pm

BROKEN IN SILENCE
SHATTERED IN TWO

IT'S JUST A MOIST TOWELETTE! - kurt

Okay so not much happened today. My sister's friend came over and we swam and then my dad is repaving the little path we have outside and then my brother got all mad at the lawn mower for breaking down again and then I had a little pizza for dinner and watched the third Harry Potter with my sister and got a new high score on NINJATOWN: trees of doom. nod

1. How was your day?

So then I was listening to music today, and found this amazing song by Regina Spektor called Blue Lips. It's amazing. It's on the playlist. Play it, now. xD But I really like it because it mentions those blue veins you have in your wrists that used to creep me out beyond belief but now sort of fascinate me (like skeletons) and that is why it is so awesome. ~looks at wrists~ You can really see mine.

2. Can you see your blue veins in your wrists?

Yesterday, I was memorizing the fast part of Ice by Lights (it is also on the playlist.) because Ave told me that I couldn't memorize it and sing it, and I said I could, so I was doing that yesterday. I can sing it perfectly now. I'M LOOKING AT YOU LOOKING AT ME WHAT CAN I DO BUT SAY SORRY? IT'S A LITTLE LATE BUT YOU NOW I JUST WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY. WHAT I GOT TO SAY TO MAKE YOU LET ME GET AWAY WITH IT THIS TIME? I KNOW YOU'RE UPSET AND THAT YOU'RE HAPPY JUST TO SIT AND HATE ME BUT I'LL MAKE A BET THAT YOU'LL BE BETTER TO FORGET ABOUT ME EVEN BETTER YET I'LL LET A LITTLE LIGHT MELT THE ICE, ICE, BABY! ^^

3. How long can you hold an ice cube in your hand?

Oh, and about the title/intro/words thing. So, that's part of a poem I'm writing. The one with Ave. Yeah. I just felt like throwing that out there. PEWPEWPEW. And I just realized today that the only way that I am getting in my words for TwigWriSum is through poems and the one PRP I'm in. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make my goal that way, but I don't know what else to do. I can't write a story, because I have no plot, I'm bad at doing any roleplaying that isn't private, and I haven't been writing everyday. Goshdarn.

4. Do you think I can do it?

CAMERAS, YOU ASK? Oh yeah, I'm now obsessed with getting a SX-70 supercolor 1000. What is a SX-70 supercolor 1000 you ask? Well I'll tell you. It's only the most amazing thing on the face of the earth. It's a polaroid camera that uses 600 film, which is the most common I'm pretty sure, it's small, it's one step, and it has a little rainbow stripe on it. I'm in love. <333 The only thing is that I can't find one at ALL on ebay or amazon. D: I'm going to wake up early next garage-sale day, though, because I hear that most people find super awesome cameras like this at garage sales. So I'm really hoping that there is someone in my neighborhood crazy enough to sell one. ~sigh~

5. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE?

Oh. My. Gosh. It's USA vs. England tomorrow. I am pumped. We will CRUSH THEM! Or at least I hope so. xD This is the first time I've ever watched the world cup (because I finally know when it's on. e.e) and I can't wait to see all the games. 'Specially this one. :3 The one today was okay; I was rooting for South Africa. I wish they would've won- Tshabalala had an awesome goal. ~nod~ I didn't see the next game after that, but my sources tell me that it was boring-ish. Whew.

6. Are you watching the world cup?

I should be getting to sleep. I've been staying up till one each night and waking up at noon. AKA, I'm still on Alaska time, somehow. O.o It's fun, though, because now I have all this extra time to... say, I don't know, watch every single whatthebuck episode on planet earth? Because that's what I did til one last night- watch every single whatthebuck episode on planet earth. Because he's just so funny. xD

7. Did you know that if you squeeze your thumb inside of your right hand really tight you can stick your fingers down your throat?

So I think I'll leave now. LISTEN TO THE PLAYLIST, MY DEAR YOUNG CURIOSITIES.

...I'm not sure where I heard that, but I heard that somewhere, and will now be referring to everyone as one of my 'young curiosities'.

Whatever that means. *-*
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

ELLAR, MY YOUNG CURIOSITY - 11.6.10 Empty Re: ELLAR, MY YOUNG CURIOSITY - 11.6.10

Post by Cyn431 6/11/2010, 11:29 pm

YAY IT'S ZE KILLERS AND WHATTHEBUCK IN THE SAME BLOGGEH. applause I think I've heard of Lights somewhere too ...

*quote*PEWPEWPEW.*unquote* That was lovely, Forry. xD

And we gotta feel sorry for poor Kurt over there... D:

I think we're supposed to answer the question, right? *is being idiotic* If so it be in tiny text. ^^

1. Boring. I've been at my computer all day because I'm too scared to go down into my ant-infested basement to play GH. And now my right eye hurts. So it's twitching like this guy here. o.e Seriously.
2. Uh-huh, I can also see them in my hand and on my feet, sometimes beneath my eyes. It makes me feel old. >.>
3. Haven't tried ... I guess I can only hold it 'til it melts though.
4. If you write elite replies I bet you will. (; I was a third of the way to my goal today until I tripled that goal, and it's almost been totally based off of blogs and RPs, and for the most part they aren't even private RPs.
5. *runs around screaming while avoiding the nightmarish question*
6. Nope.
7. Why'd you make me try that? xD Well, now I know.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

ELLAR, MY YOUNG CURIOSITY - 11.6.10 Empty Re: ELLAR, MY YOUNG CURIOSITY - 11.6.10

Post by Avé 6/11/2010, 11:47 pm

Hey, I introduced you to this Ice song! Razz

1. How was your day? Fun fun fun. Very Happy
2. Can you see your blue veins in your wrists? GAHH THEY SCARE ME.
3. How long can you hold an ice cube in your hand? I just tried it and dropped it immediatey 'cause it was too cold and wet. >.<
4. Do you think I can do it? -shrug- Yeah. xD
5. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE? I love this song! applause You probably weren't talking about it, though. xD
6. Are you watching the world cup? Well duh. xD Go Germany! yayparty!
7. Did you know that if you squeeze your thumb inside of your right hand really tight you can stick your fingers down your throat?
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 6/12/2010, 11:43 am

@Cyn:

EPIC, NO?

Danke. worshippy

Poor poor Kurt. D:

Yupyup. xD

2. YOU ARE NOT OLD. no
4. Okiedokie. Very Happy
6. Noooo! You muuuuuust!
7. ISN'T IT COOL? cheesy

@Ave:

Didn't I say that? Oh. I didn't. Oopsies. xD

2. BWAHAHA!
3. Smooth.
6. GERMANNNNYYYYY!
7. ._.
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/12/2010, 11:59 am

YUSH EPIC. :3

No, I should be bowing to you. worshippy

Whah.

2. OKAI. nod
6. Mayyyyyybe. But first I gotta find channels and times. *runs to TV to check the guide*
7. TOTALLY. grin
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/12/2010, 1:07 pm

Liaf. Liaf. Liaf. >_>

7. Haha, oops. Forgot to answer that one. Hehe. ^^
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/12/2010, 1:44 pm

1. How was your day? Havn't done much today..but YESTERDAY. Omigoodness. That was amazing xD
2. Can you see your blue veins in your wrists? Yush. When i get bored, I poke my viens sometimes. I can really see them in mah feets Very Happy
3. How long can you hold an ice cube in your hand? Depends..xD
4. Do you think I can do it? Yesssh nod
5. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE? Durr!
6. Are you watching the world cup? No..not a big sports-watcher
7. Did you know that if you squeeze your thumb inside of your right hand really tight you can stick your fingers down your throat? No, I did not. Thank you for this info xDD (couldn't think of anything else to say...xD)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 6/12/2010, 2:08 pm

~Ave: You fail. xD

~Noah:

1. Ooh, how so?
2. Me too, right under my ankle-bone-thingy. xD
6. D'aw. D:
7. S'true, dontcha know. nod
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/12/2010, 2:11 pm

Failure refers to the state or condition of not meeting a desirable or intended objective, and may be viewed as the opposite of success. Product failure ranges from failure to sell the product to fracture of the product, in the worst cases leading to personal injury, the province of forensic engineering.

You fail. xD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 6/12/2010, 2:12 pm

...How is that relevant to our conversation? ~blink~
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/12/2010, 2:14 pm

-shrug- Don't ask me. XD

ELLAR, MY YOUNG CURIOSITY - 11.6.10 Tumblr_l3uj9o5BQk1qbaxlqo1_400
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 6/12/2010, 2:17 pm

ELLAR, MY YOUNG CURIOSITY - 11.6.10 Tumblr_l33vwsnhWA1qb3quao1_500

Tea? ._.
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/12/2010, 2:25 pm

We should probably stop this before we start spamming your blog. ._.

Er, but yes. I'd like some tea, thanks.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 6/12/2010, 11:26 pm

Oh, indeed. p.p

Here you go. Oh, and if we go to Universal like you said, then we must bring some tea cups and do that on the hulk, and then buy the picture. ~nod~
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/13/2010, 12:39 am

Oh my god, yes. XD (except I won't be able to go on June 18th. >.<)
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 6/13/2010, 9:28 am

Aw, why?
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/13/2010, 4:03 pm

We're still gonna be in Hawaii. xD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 6/13/2010, 4:27 pm

Oh darn. The next day? xD
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down