The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sasu's Writer's Block thing... I have writer's block. XP

5 posters

Go down

Sasu's Writer's Block thing... I have writer's block. XP Empty Sasu's Writer's Block thing... I have writer's block. XP

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/30/2009, 11:02 pm

I have writer's block and it sucks. I can't write anything. T_T I'm working on 3 different stories I plan to post here once they're done. These are them:

The first is a Pokemon/Naruto crossover I am writing for me and two of my friends. I'm using their Original Characters and I'm worried I'm gonna make them really out of character and that the story will suck. T_T

The second is the rewrite of my SasuOC story, You'll Never Know, and I can't think of anything. At all.

The final one, for now, is a Fruits Basket/Naruto crossover called So in Love with Two and I wanna make it really great. I already got the prologue written.

That's it. For now.

Last edited by SasuSaku14 on 8/2/2009, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Sasu's Writer's Block thing... I have writer's block. XP Empty Re: Sasu's Writer's Block thing... I have writer's block. XP

Post by Arianna 7/31/2009, 2:43 am

Um, I don't really know anything about any of the stories you're crossing over or writing, but I can give you some advice.
Just write about anything related to one of the stories, but not something that will actually be shown, just like a warm up exercise. Maybe something with a few minor characters, or something which happens before or after the story starts/ends...
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Sasu's Writer's Block thing... I have writer's block. XP 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Sasu's Writer's Block thing... I have writer's block. XP Empty Re: Sasu's Writer's Block thing... I have writer's block. XP

Post by DreamCatcher81 7/31/2009, 12:37 pm

Hm. . . Sorry but I don't really know anything about those topics Like Naruto or Pokemon. . . But you usually do a great job so I bet they'll all be really good! Try running around and screaming while waving your arms in the air! I'm not even joking. It actually works. Very Happy I've done it before.
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Sasu's Writer's Block thing... I have writer's block. XP Siggy
Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/31/2009, 5:18 pm

Hm, ok, thanks! I'll try that! *maybe not the screaming...*
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/2/2009, 12:15 am

Haha nice. Ya. xD
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/2/2009, 8:36 pm

I don't know what to say. I'm so clueless about that. Um, Eevee can crash a party? xD That's all I know about Pokemon. And i think I spelled Eevee wrong. I'm really sorry.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/2/2009, 8:38 pm

No, you spelled Eevee right. ^^ I actually got an idea, so, I can take that off my list!
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/2/2009, 8:59 pm

Oh, cool. xD Eevee was my character when I liked Pokemon. But now I only remember Ash, Misty, Eevee, Pikachu, and some caterpillar-like Pokemon that starts with W and is poisonous. But that's great that you have an idea. Sorry that mine wasn't good. Rolling Eyes
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/2/2009, 9:35 pm

You mean Weedle? ^_^

Don't worry about it. I just thought it up last night before I went to bed. XD
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/2/2009, 9:53 pm

I think so. Probably. xD

I think of all my ideas near the time I'm in bed. It's weird. My brain isn't supposed to be working then. xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/2/2009, 10:06 pm

Same here. I wanna sleep, not put a story together. XD
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Epileptic Lies 8/10/2009, 4:17 pm

Lol, that's actually what I do. When I'm in bed, I think of ideas for my story. I never write them down though xP
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4283

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=13086766

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/10/2009, 4:19 pm

Same here!!!!
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down