The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute, School for Boys

+3
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
rattyjol
xSophiexx16
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 Empty Re: Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute, School for Boys

Post by rattyjol 8/7/2009, 9:16 pm

I shrugged. "Who knows?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 Empty Re: Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute, School for Boys

Post by Mrs.ScorpiusMalfoy 8/8/2009, 12:30 am

Name- Gwen Sheryn
Personality- Quiet, cunning, mysterious, funny, has a good sense of humor, talkative sometimes, brave
Appearance- *no special clothing. Gallagher Academy Uniforms only (Plaid Skirts, Collared White Shirt, and Gallagher Academy Jackets)* Tall and slender girl, quite pretty. She has curly, ringlet-y brunette hair that frames her face. Her eyes are a chocolate brown and she has tan skin. She is athletic.
Year- *Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior* Sophomore
Other- Cheese Jerky
Mrs.ScorpiusMalfoy
Mrs.ScorpiusMalfoy
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 8/8/2009, 10:17 pm

"The Teachers." He pointed out.
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 3918Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 3919Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 4122Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 4123Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 4121Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 2005Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 4120Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 1703Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 1704Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 3920Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 1770Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 3918Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 3916Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 1697
Female Posts : 1778

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 8/8/2009, 10:17 pm

( Ms.Scorpius- I'll put them up right away Smile))
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 3918Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 3919Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 4122Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 4123Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 4121Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 2005Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 4120Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 1703Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 1704Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 3920Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 1770Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 3918Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 3916Gallagher Academy, school for Girls and Blackthorne Institute,  School for Boys - Page 2 1697

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 8/8/2009, 10:31 pm

((I love these books!! Very Happy I gotta join. Very Happy

Name-Elizabeth Crestberg
Personality-Shy and quiet, but can be talkative. She's smart and loves to read.
Appearance-She has long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are hazel. She's average height and very skinny.
Year-Sophmore
Other-Cheese jerky

Name-Jimmie DiGardio
Personality-Sneaky and clever. Brave and outgoing. He can be a bit of a flirt sometimes.
Appearance-He has moppy dark brown hair. He's very tall and has dark brown eyes.
Year-Sophmore
Other-Cheese jerky))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 8/8/2009, 11:51 pm

"Good point."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 8/11/2009, 5:59 pm

"I know." He said with arrogance.
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 8/11/2009, 8:40 pm

(Umm... urgh. WB. XD)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/12/2009, 12:39 pm

[ i think i am going to join this ]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 8/14/2009, 10:11 pm

( XD.
Take your time, ratty Smile)

( Computeradmit-
I would love it if you joined Smile)
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 8/14/2009, 10:16 pm

(SOPHIIIIE! *tacklez* GET. ON. WI. NOW. cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 8/14/2009, 10:58 pm

( XD.
I will.
Just calm...
*goes zen*)
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2