The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (:

3 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 2 Empty Re: .*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (:

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/7/2010, 6:29 pm

[Sure! But how do they have contact?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 2 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 2 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 2 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 2 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 2 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 2 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 2 Empty Re: .*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (:

Post by LuvPink 6/7/2010, 6:42 pm

[Um... I'm not sure. Maybe they're closely related?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/7/2010, 6:46 pm

[Nah... How about the spy schools had to evacuate because someone dropped a cancer cure biahazerd expirament all on the floor so they were aloud to roam around?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 2 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 2 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 2 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 2 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 2 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 2 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/7/2010, 6:50 pm

[But they're not at the same school.

Oh oh! How about that happened at the boy's school so they have to stay at the girl's school while their school is fixing?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/7/2010, 6:52 pm

[That sounds so.... drama-filled! So much fun!! Lol!]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/7/2010, 6:53 pm

[Can you start because it has to happen?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/7/2010, 6:54 pm

[Okay, I have to go to dinner first though. BRB]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/7/2010, 7:34 pm

"RED ALERT! RED ALERT! RED ALERT!" I jumped out of bed with a start. It was only 4:12 AM. "What's going on?" I shouted to my roommate, trying to have myself heard very the noise. He shrugged and we glanced out the window. Students milled out onto the front grounds. Then, Professor Pott ran in. "Boys! We have to evacuate the building! There's a huge toxic spill in the science wing!" He screamed, before running to the next dorm. I sniffed the air with my sensitive nose and detected a faint lingering smell of toxic. But it was only getting stronger and stronger. In my mind, I calculated we had 3 minutes and 46 seconds before the entire mansion would be permeated with the poisonous gas. And only 1 minute and 5 seconds before it reached our dorm. Being able to calculate this was just one of the perks to being one of the best spies in the world, and the best one in the school. "C'mon!" I yelled, grabbing a shirt to put on. I was still in my PJ pants, but whatever. I headed to the door but with my perfect sight, saw the gas approaching that way. We would have to jump out of the window. We were on the 6th floor. I cursed and went over to the ancient window. I grunted as I pushed it open and punched the screen out. Holding my breath, I jumped.

"Welcome to Gallagher Academy For Exceptional Young Women." I glanced around in my uniform. There were girls in matching pleat skirts staring at all of us. I smiled flirtatiously, this was gonna be fun.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/7/2010, 7:42 pm

"Hey, Iz. Look at the boys in boxers." I smirked, glancing around the hundred or something boys. Curling a lock of golden curls, I puckered my rosy pink-lipgloss lips and adjusted my chartruese uniform. Pulling on my matching coat and was the first to walk over to the boys. Almost all eyes were on me as I walked over to a random boy. "Hello, I'm Alison Aurora DeNeil, my mother is the headmistress here." I smirked, my hair bouncing with every movement.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/7/2010, 7:43 pm

[rp anyone?]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/7/2010, 7:45 pm

I smirked back. "And my name is Nathan Dominic Prescott. "Call me Nate."
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/7/2010, 7:50 pm

[Rp anyone? Dx]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/7/2010, 7:55 pm

"Looks like you guys will be staying in the best wing of the school," I said, claping my hands together and walking back, singaling all the boys to follow me. "Come with me and I'll show you to the extra rooms." I smiled, walking up the grand staircase with my heels claking against the marble floor. I looked behind my back. "Come on," I urged.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/7/2010, 7:56 pm

[I will Leah!]

I snorted as I followed the hot girl. I was the only one, everyone else staring blankly at the headmistress. "Who died and made you boss?"
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/7/2010, 7:58 pm

[Who and who? And sorry if I'm in a bad mood, I'm really upset. Dx]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/7/2010, 7:59 pm

[Ohhh, what happened Sad

And lets just do the girls, cuz my boy's taken]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/7/2010, 8:02 pm

"My great-grandmother," I said matter-of-factly. After a few seconds, the boys started to follow. "Thank you," I grumbled, walking up to the left wing. "Nate, Randy, and Tyler are in room 1." I stated, continuing to put people into room numbers of which my mother told me. "Have fun. Cerfews at nine and be up by four," I said. "Breakfast at six, Lunch at noon, and Dinner at four. Todays lessons were cancled so go ahead and do whatever the crap you want." I stated.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/7/2010, 8:02 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:"Hey, Iz. Look at the boys in boxers." I smirked, glancing around the hundred or something boys. Curling a lock of golden curls, I puckered my rosy pink-lipgloss lips and adjusted my chartruese uniform. Pulling on my matching coat and was the first to walk over to the boys. Almost all eyes were on me as I walked over to a random boy. "Hello, I'm Alison Aurora DeNeil, my mother is the headmistress here." I smirked, my hair bouncing with every movement.

I couldn't bare but smirk, laugh, and look. "Omigawd." I laughed, as after she declared her mother was headmistress I corrected her, "Our mother is headmistress" I declared with a plainly neutral expression, as she started give a tour. Ali, oh, Ali.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/7/2010, 8:04 pm

LuvPink wrote:[Ohhh, what happened Sad

And lets just do the girls, cuz my boy's taken]

[Look at tsw, I'm too upset to re-write it. Dx]

[K]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/7/2010, 8:05 pm

"Are you just going to ditch us?" I asked the pretty girl. "Could I at least have a tour?" I winked.

I whispered into Iz's ear. "Iz! They're are so hawt!!"
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/7/2010, 8:11 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, come on." I smirked. "Anyone else wanna come?" But the boys were eager to get into their rooms and be as far awway from us as possible. "Looks like you're the only one." I stated, starting to walk towards the gym. "This is our gym, which we have around nine every morning," I explained.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/7/2010, 8:14 pm

I frowned mockingly. "It's you that's scaring them away." I joked. I followed her to the gym. "So, Alison Aurora DeNeil, tell me about yourself. Perhaps a nickname? I mean, that is quite the mouthful."
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/7/2010, 8:17 pm

I rolled my eyes at his poor humor. "Ali. You can call me Ali." I stated, starting to walk towards the large dining hall. "Tonight dinner is Chicken Alfredo with a side salad." I explained.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 6/7/2010, 8:20 pm

I nodded like I actually cared. "Ya know, Ali." I said, trying out her nickname. "I really don't care about this tour crap." I grinned, showing her the map we all received. Already, the map was in my brain.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/7/2010, 8:23 pm

"Then why did you want the tour?" I asked, sitting up on the table and crossing my legs, twirling a lock of hair.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next