The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (:

3 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 16 Empty Re: .*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (:

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/13/2010, 10:28 pm

"Shut up," I laughed weakly, exausted. When no one was watching, I leaned over and pecked him on the lips. "You were the brave one," I told him, squeezing his hand with a grin.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 16 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 16 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 16 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 16 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 16 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 16 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 16 Empty Re: .*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (:

Post by LuvPink 7/14/2010, 8:27 pm

I snorted. "You can say that, but only cuz I know there's no point in arguing with you." I smiled, kissing her.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/14/2010, 8:35 pm

"You know me so well," I grinned, kissing him back. I watched as Randy passed by, giving us a questionable look. But really, I didn't care. I kissed him again.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 16 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 16 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 16 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 16 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 16 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 16 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/14/2010, 10:49 pm

So he went from a pig to a lovey-dovey boyfriend? I coughed, it bothering me. I walked to my dorm, reminding myself I haven't experienced my first kiss yet.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/15/2010, 7:55 am

I squeezed his hand and grinned. "I have to go to bed. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I asked, pecking him once more on the lips and going up to my room. Finding Iz, I greeted her. "Hey, Iz." I said, going to my closet and changing into a light pink cami and flamingo shorts. Brushing my hair, I pulled it up in a ponytail and plopped in my bed. "Mom is sooo worried," I frowned.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/19/2010, 11:30 am

"Alright, bye love." I grinned, kissing her once more before heading back to the dorm.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16