The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (:

3 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 15 Empty Re: .*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (:

Post by LuvPink 7/13/2010, 4:11 pm

"Don't blame yourself." I said, taking her hand in mine. I bit my lip, "Yeah, if we ever get back to school." I muttered. When realizing how pessimistic I sounded, I quickly apologized. "Sorry, it's just hard," I explained.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 15 Empty Re: .*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (:

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/13/2010, 4:15 pm

He took my hand, but I looked away. "Yes it is, I shouldn't have done that. I should have cleaned it out more. Now you're in pain." I sighed. "I know it's hard, but we're going to get through this." I told him as I wrapped my arms around him in a tight hug.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 15 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 15 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 15 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 15 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 15 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 15 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/13/2010, 4:17 pm

I smiled, "You're so optimistic, even when the future is so bleak. I like that." I wrapped my arms around her and patted her hair. "So tell me... are you scared?"
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/13/2010, 4:26 pm

I grinned. "I have to live off of optimism," I laughed as I kept the hug a second more than I should. Breaking away, I tworled a lock of hair. "Duh, I'm freaking out." I moaned.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 15 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 15 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 15 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 15 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 15 Siggy.*. The Gallagher Girls *.* Battle Of The Genders *.* LuvPink, leah_hope92, and Cass only! (: - Page 15 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/13/2010, 4:29 pm

I chuckled. "You seem confident enough." I smiled easily. Ali was so easy to talk to. "I wonder when the others are coming back..." I mused, smiling distantly. "Is it just me, or is it funner just the two of us?"
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/13/2010, 4:33 pm

"I have to, I need to set an example for the new spies in training. They need a strong role model." I grinned. "I don't really care, you're good enough for me." I smirked. "It's not just you," I sighed. "I like it better when it's the two of us, you're not the pig I thought you were." I said with a small laugh.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/13/2010, 4:37 pm

I laughed. "You're a great role model." I praised her. I raised my eyebrows as if her comment of my "pig-ness" surprised me. "I've been told I could surprise people." I grinned, looking at her. My sight fell down to her lips and I felt a buzz inside of me, telling me to do it.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/13/2010, 4:45 pm

I laughed and squeezed his hand, realizing that neither of us had let go yet. "Thanks," I grinned. "Yeah, you can suprise people." I smirked as I saw his eyes land under my nose and to my lips. I automatically felt hot, realizing I was blushing. Leaning closer to him slightly, I put a lock of hair behind my ear.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/13/2010, 4:52 pm

I felt her squeeze my hand, but I kept my eyes trained on her face. That's when I noticed her beautiful features. Her big blue eyes stared at me, prompting me to make the move. I leaned into her ear and whispered, "You look beautiful even in distress," I realized Ali was blushing as I faced her again. We leaned towards each other until our faces almost touched each other. And then my lips met hers. The moment our lips touched, I felt mini-fireworks inside my head. I felt a tingle of electricity in my body. I instantly melted and moved closer to Ali. If I had known kissing Ali would feel so comforting, I would have done it every chance I got.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/13/2010, 4:59 pm

I laughed slightly at him commentm moving my head closer to him and fluttering my eyes shut as his lips brushed against mine. Scooting closer to him, I wrapped my amrs aournf his neck and continued to kiss him. It felt... right. Not like the other times that I had kissed a boy, but this just felt right. Then I heard a noise coming from the doors. With a gasp, I shot a sorrow look at Nate and crawled out, closeing the vent. Leaning against the door, I bit my bottom lip and grinned. Slipping to the floor, I let out a quiet, happy squeal.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/13/2010, 5:04 pm

We kissed and kissed and kissed, until something could be heard from the other side of the door. A bit disappointed, I separated from Ali and let her climb back into her room. The door banged open and Randy was thrown inside. I realized I was grinning like an idiot. Through the hole, I could hear Scarlet talking to Ali. "Why are you so happy? You look like you just got married." she said, and I chuckled.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/13/2010, 5:08 pm

"Not that extreme," I said with a small laugh, covering my face with my hands. "I'm just happy that we have a way out," I replied, biting my bottom lip and prancing to my bed. I heard Randy say something to Nate, which made me laugh. "Dude, what's the matter with you? You stuck like that?" He asked as I rolled onto my side and brought the blanket up to my chin. Slicking my hand into my pocket, I realized I had a scrap of paper in it. Pulling it out, I took a pen from my back pocket and scribbled something on the paper.

So... What does this mean?

And stuck it through the hole in the wall.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/13/2010, 8:58 pm

I snorted at Randy. "What're you talking about?" I asked, trying to stop grinning. But I really couldn't. I glanced at the piece of paper that slipped through the wall and grabbed it. Taking a pen from my pocket I scribbled a reply and stuck it back through the hole.

You and me together?

After sticking in the note, I whispered through the hole. "When are we escaping?"
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/13/2010, 9:38 pm

I grinned as the note came back, scribbling a reply.

Well.. Yeah..

And shoving it back it, realizing that he said something to me. "Nightfall. When they all go to bed. Two usually keep watch but they got sick. So we'll be alone. All we have to do is follow the vents and we can reach outside." I explained.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/13/2010, 9:41 pm

"Alright." I said, before repeating the plan to everyone else. Nightfall could not come fast enough, but eventually, it did come. "Guys! Let's go!" I whispered, starting to wrench open the vent.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/13/2010, 9:53 pm

Pulling open the vent, I crawled through and saw Nate, not being able to push the event that happened about an hour ago. Crawling through the vents, I tried to think out the vent passages. Finally, I felt cool air. Sitting down, I pushed open the vent with my bare feet and looked down. "We're eight floors up," I whispered, jumping down and grabbing the nearest window frame, doing that pattern until I got to the bottom.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/13/2010, 10:01 pm

[back. What'd I miss? (:]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/13/2010, 10:02 pm

"Thanks." I said, setting the vent on the floor quietly. I crawled in after Ali. We got to the windows and I grabbed the nearest window pane. Slowly, I climbed down one by one. About halfway from the bottom, a stray brick that stuck out from the smooth wall jabbed into my wound. The pain of gravel in the cut was unbearable, and before I could control myself I was falling. Strait on my back. I twisted like a cat, trying to land on my feet, but the ground came way to fast. I hit the pavement with my leg twisted awkwardly underneath me. I heard an unmistakable crack and a twinge of pain up my sore leg. It was shattered.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/13/2010, 10:03 pm

leah_hope92 wrote:[back. What'd I miss? (:]

[Also, I'm sorry I haven't been on here [this prp] in a while. Dx]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/13/2010, 10:04 pm

[It's alright Leah Smile They're escaping right now.]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/13/2010, 10:10 pm

"Oh my God, Randy." I cried, falling next to him and looking at his leg. "You're a mess. Randy, help me!" I whispered urgently as he came over and picked up Nate. "You don't need help?" I asked him as he nodded. "Nah, he's light." Randy stated calmy, running towards the van. "Everyone get it! It's our getaway." I whispered, jumping into the driver's seats and waited until everyone was in before flooring it, sleeding off to the school.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/13/2010, 10:10 pm

[Okay. After I'm finished with the article, I'll jump in.]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/13/2010, 10:12 pm

"Guys!" I protested lightly as Randy carried me to the van. It was so embarrassing. I was placed in a cushy seat and I winced as I touched my toes to the floor. The pain was unbearable, but I didn't let anyone know.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/13/2010, 10:19 pm

"We'll get to the acadamy soon." I whispered, tightening my grip on the wheel and not loosing it once we got there. No one followed us, we were home free. With a whimper, I waited until everyone was inside to slam the doors and lock them. Jsut then, my mother came and embraced me and Iz into a hug. "Oh I was so worried." She whispered, dragging her view to Randy. "We have to get him to the nurse." She stated as Randy followed him. Biting my bottom lip, I willingly followed.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/13/2010, 10:21 pm

I followed Headmistress DeNeil up to the mansion. I limped next to Ali, and held her warm hand. "You were really brave." I whispered.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next