The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saddle's Blog for 6/1/10 ~ Shadow, did you have contact with my math teacher today? xD

+4
sweettee11
MusicWritingLove
Sharkbait
SaddleClub
8 posters

Go down

Saddle's Blog for 6/1/10 ~ Shadow, did you have contact with my math teacher today? xD Empty Saddle's Blog for 6/1/10 ~ Shadow, did you have contact with my math teacher today? xD

Post by SaddleClub 6/2/2010, 12:17 am

I know I said my next blog would be your requests, but it's too late and this is just for procrastination purposes xD

Anyway, today my math teacher wrote a bajillion problems on the bored and mostly all of them had the number 8 as a main focus. I didn't realize it until someone said, "Wow, *teacher* really likes 8 today.

I know 8 is Shadow's favorite number.

Did you contact my math teacher and tell him to use the number 8? xD

We had a concert for the school today. Band and choir. My band solo rocked. Very Happy People say my choir solo was good, too, but I feel it was bad. =/

Derek felt the need to rub my head today. Twice. It messed up my hair. I have no clue why he did it. We haven't even talked in forever. We only talked today and Friday really cuz on Friday he said, "You never talk to me anymore." and I retaliated with, "Well you don't talk to me anymore." ad he said, "Cuz you never talk to me anymore." and you can probably guess how that conversation went. *rolls eyes*

I need to pick a high school soon. I don't want double the summer work. xP

I got invited to a party today. It's the second party I've ever been invited to that wasn't a small sleepover birthday party thing or something. So I wanna go, but I don't want to go and have no one to talk to so I have to convince my best friend to go.

I want to watch Death Note, but I can't right now. Razz I'm only on episode 16, and I only got to watch like half of the first third of it so it's killing me. Killing me. Razz

I leave for Regionals (baton thing) in three days cheesy

According to the weather forcasts, it's supposed to rain in Philadelphia on Sunday. The day my mom and I were gonna go. The day I planned to get my free ice cream. Saddle's Blog for 6/1/10 ~ Shadow, did you have contact with my math teacher today? xD 89908

Well, I should probably go back to my report. It's due tomorrow, after all. xP

1. (for Shadow) Did you tell my math teacher to use 8's today? xD
2. Are you out of school yet?
3. Do your teachers give you summer work?
4. Any more requests for what I should talk about in my next blog? xD

With love,
~Saddle
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Saddle's Blog for 6/1/10 ~ Shadow, did you have contact with my math teacher today? xD Empty Re: Saddle's Blog for 6/1/10 ~ Shadow, did you have contact with my math teacher today? xD

Post by Sharkbait 6/2/2010, 9:49 am

1. (for Shadow) Did you tell my math teacher to use 8's today? I'm not Ado xD
2. Are you out of school yet? HOOOOMESCHOOLED(Yeah)
3. Do your teachers give you summer work? Read above xD
4. Any more requests for what I should talk about in my next blog? ....can't think of any xD
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Saddle's Blog for 6/1/10 ~ Shadow, did you have contact with my math teacher today? xD 1589Saddle's Blog for 6/1/10 ~ Shadow, did you have contact with my math teacher today? xD 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Saddle's Blog for 6/1/10 ~ Shadow, did you have contact with my math teacher today? xD Empty Re: Saddle's Blog for 6/1/10 ~ Shadow, did you have contact with my math teacher today? xD

Post by SaddleClub 6/2/2010, 4:12 pm

3. Lucky xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicWritingLove 6/2/2010, 4:16 pm

2. Are you out of school yet? Nope. D:
3. Do your teachers give you summer work? Nope~
4. Any more requests for what I should talk about in my next blog? xD I dun mind. XD
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 982

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/2/2010, 4:40 pm

3. You're lucky, too xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/2/2010, 9:18 pm

2. Are you out of school yet? no
3. Do your teachers give you summer work? no, 'cause i;m in algebra
4. Any more requests for what I should talk about in my next blog? xD idk
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/2/2010, 9:41 pm

1. (for Shadow) Did you tell my math teacher to use 8's today? xD
2. Are you out of school yet? Nope. June 9th CANT WAIT I HATE MY SCHOOL!
3. Do your teachers give you summer work? Yeah, for going into highschool. Reading list. BLEH.
4. Any more requests for what I should talk about in my next blog? xD Maybe about.... Story ideas! Or summer plans!
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Saddle's Blog for 6/1/10 ~ Shadow, did you have contact with my math teacher today? xD Siggy

Shiner -
Saddle's Blog for 6/1/10 ~ Shadow, did you have contact with my math teacher today? xD Siggy

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by AvĂ© 6/2/2010, 10:19 pm

2. Are you out of school yet? Nope - June 4th. nod
3. Do your teachers give you summer work? Usually, but not this year.
4. Any more requests for what I should talk about in my next blog? xD That picture of Mello that I gave you!
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/2/2010, 11:04 pm

sweettee11 wrote:2. Are you out of school yet? no
3. Do your teachers give you summer work? no, 'cause i;m in algebra
4. Any more requests for what I should talk about in my next blog? xD idk

3. Everyone is so lucky xD

<3--[Emily]--<< wrote:1. (for Shadow) Did you tell my math teacher to use 8's today? xD
2. Are you out of school yet? Nope. June 9th CANT WAIT I HATE MY SCHOOL!
3. Do your teachers give you summer work? Yeah, for going into highschool. Reading list. BLEH.
4. Any more requests for what I should talk about in my next blog? xD Maybe about.... Story ideas! Or summer plans!

2. Hey, I don't get out till the 24th xD
3. I have a LOT of summer packets xP
4. Kk Smile

Avé wrote:2. Are you out of school yet? Nope - June 4th. nod
3. Do your teachers give you summer work? Usually, but not this year.
4. Any more requests for what I should talk about in my next blog? xD That picture of Mello that I gave you!

2. Lucky xD
3. xP xD
4. I will xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/2/2010, 11:16 pm

1. Yes, Saddle. I have psychic writerly powers, you see, so I found your teacher through your mind, and decided it might be nice to spread the love of eight. :3
2. Nope. D: This week, then two more, and a final week for sending in my quarterly reporting packet.
3. Well, I'll have math over the summer because I didn't finish it . . .
4. Talk about dragons and me riding them! applause
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Saddle's Blog for 6/1/10 ~ Shadow, did you have contact with my math teacher today? xD 1312Saddle's Blog for 6/1/10 ~ Shadow, did you have contact with my math teacher today? xD 2412Saddle's Blog for 6/1/10 ~ Shadow, did you have contact with my math teacher today? xD 3349Saddle's Blog for 6/1/10 ~ Shadow, did you have contact with my math teacher today? xD 3548Saddle's Blog for 6/1/10 ~ Shadow, did you have contact with my math teacher today? xD 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/2/2010, 11:26 pm

1. Well, thank you. It was joyous, and reminded me of you.
4. Ok Smile
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/2/2010, 11:29 pm

1. :3 You're welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it! (And also quite honored that you thought of me at all. ^^)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Saddle's Blog for 6/1/10 ~ Shadow, did you have contact with my math teacher today? xD 1312Saddle's Blog for 6/1/10 ~ Shadow, did you have contact with my math teacher today? xD 2412Saddle's Blog for 6/1/10 ~ Shadow, did you have contact with my math teacher today? xD 3349Saddle's Blog for 6/1/10 ~ Shadow, did you have contact with my math teacher today? xD 3548Saddle's Blog for 6/1/10 ~ Shadow, did you have contact with my math teacher today? xD 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/2/2010, 11:34 pm

1. I didn't notice all the 8's at first, but when someone brought it up, my first thought was "Shadow" Smile
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/2/2010, 11:43 pm

:3 *giggle* That just makes me feel cool.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/2/2010, 11:45 pm

Well you are cool Cool <-- that be you with the cool sunglasses. nod also, that code uses an 8 Wink
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/2/2010, 11:55 pm

ZOMG. It's fate! :3

I wish there was, like, a smiley of a saddle or something that I could use to describe you. XD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/3/2010, 12:05 am

We had a concert for the school today. Band and choir. My band solo rocked. People say my choir solo was good, too, but I feel it was bad. =/

Well, you know, they say it's not what others think, it's what you think. I like to use that in negativity to embrace the pain. (xD I'm sounding like such an emo.)

According to the weather forcasts, it's supposed to rain in Philadelphia on Sunday. The day my mom and I were gonna go. The day I planned to get my free ice cream.

Feel the pain, my friend! Embrace the fact that you're individual because your life seems to suck worse than anyone else's.

1. No, I most certainly didn't.
2. I think when "summer begins" (you know, what it says on the calendar?) I'll just drop all my schoolwork I have leftover, and pick up next semester, but it may be a while before I'm free.
3. Yes, I have to finish all my school books for this semester before I am free.
4. Talk about... Me finding a bright future! (It also works if the "me" character is actually you.)

Aww, I love you too! . . . In a brotherly way... But seriously though, I think... Maybe. Just not an annoying brother. . . Unless that's what you think. Remember what I said? It's not what I think, but what you think. xD
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/3/2010, 4:33 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:ZOMG. It's fate! :3

I wish there was, like, a smiley of a saddle or something that I could use to describe you. XD

Indeed it is nod

xD I think a baton twirling one was made by Kiri once, but I don't believe it was added yet. xD

I broke Gri's respose down into several parts....xD

iGrievous wrote:
We had a concert for the school today. Band and choir. My band solo rocked. People say my choir solo was good, too, but I feel it was bad. =/

Well, you know, they say it's not what others think, it's what you think. I like to use that in negativity to embrace the pain. (xD I'm sounding like such an emo.)

My friend seems to be the opposite then. Every time I say something negative about myself, she says the opposite and then basically says I'm wrong and should stop thinking about myself in a negative way.

iGrievous wrote:
According to the weather forcasts, it's supposed to rain in Philadelphia on Sunday. The day my mom and I were gonna go. The day I planned to get my free ice cream.

Feel the pain, my friend! Embrace the fact that you're individual because your life seems to suck worse than anyone else's.

My friend *mentioned above* says I shouldn't think that my life sucks. She says to think about people with worse lives and think about what I have that's good.

iGrievous wrote:1. No, I most certainly didn't.
2. I think when "summer begins" (you know, what it says on the calendar?) I'll just drop all my schoolwork I have leftover, and pick up next semester, but it may be a while before I'm free.
3. Yes, I have to finish all my school books for this semester before I am free.
4. Talk about... Me finding a bright future! (It also works if the "me" character is actually you.)

1. I didn't think so xD
3. Aw, that sucks
4. Okie dokie Smile

iGrievous wrote:Aww, I love you too! . . . In a brotherly way... But seriously though, I think... Maybe. Just not an annoying brother. . . Unless that's what you think. Remember what I said? It's not what I think, but what you think. xD

It took me so long to realize what this was referring to xD And you're not annoying nod Trust me, I live with an annoying brother and you are definately not annoying xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down