The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acting Camp [Better title suggestions appreciated][Unfinished]

3 posters

Go down

Acting Camp [Better title suggestions appreciated][Unfinished] Empty Acting Camp [Better title suggestions appreciated][Unfinished]

Post by Hahaha818 6/2/2010, 5:19 pm

This story adds 471 words to my word count, making my total: 2881. Woot!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Lydia May Godwin, age 14, Cabin #8
Monday, July 7th, 2010, 12:32 pm

Alright, I’m not quite sure what to write in this diary. I guess I’ll start with why I have it. I’m at acting camp and they gave all of us diaries and told us to write what we feel and what’s going on while we’re here.
My first day at acting camp–EVER–so far has pretty ordinary. Granted, we’ve only been here for two hours, but still. I met some of the girls here and they seem pretty cool. The ones I’ve met so far are Lisa (13), Annie (15) and Michelle (12). I share the same cabin with them. I was told that there would be more girls coming and I can’t wait to meet them.
Oops, there’s the lunch bell. Gotta go!

Signed,

Lydia May Godwin

Chelsea Anne Matthews, age 12, Cabin #4
Monday, July 7th, 2010, 12:10 pm

I’m so excited! I can’t wait till it’s time to start the acting training. I came here last summer and it was AMAZING. They didn’t do this whole diary thing, though. I wonder why they did it this year. Hmm. Oh, well. I guess they decided it would be a good way for us to keep track of the things we learn.
I got to meet the girls in my cabin today. There’s one girl in each age group in my cabin. Penny’s 16, the oldest you can be. Janae’s 15, Rae is 14, Jill’s 13, I’m 12 and Nikki’s 11. They didn’t do that last year either–they just put you with other girls your age. I wish I knew why they’re doing all this stuff differently.
I have to go, the bell for lunch just rang. TTYL!

Signed,

Chelsea Anne Matthews

Samantha Marie Phillips, age 16, Cabin #6
Monday, July 7th, 2010, 12:45 pm

Well, I guess I should write what I’ve done so far today. I haven’t done much. I got here, went through the orientation, got my diary, was shown my cabin and here I am.
I’ve come to this camp every year since I was eleven. They never had us write in diaries before, I don’t know why they’re having us do it this year. Another thing that’s different is that instead of being with girls my age, I’m sharing a cabin with girls who are younger than me. There’s one from every age group. Me, sixteen; Nancy, fifteen; Hannah, fourteen; Ariel, thirteen; Heather, twelve; and Leah, eleven. It’s very strange. It’s even stranger because everything else is the same. The schedule, the types of acting you can try, everything else. But I guess they figured they should do something different this year, change it up a little. I can’t be sure why it’s different this year. Those are just guesses.
Ooh, lunchtime! Bye!

Signed,

Samantha Marie Phillips
Hahaha818
Hahaha818
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Acting Camp [Better title suggestions appreciated][Unfinished] Empty Re: Acting Camp [Better title suggestions appreciated][Unfinished]

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/2/2010, 9:52 pm

Keep writing & I'll keep reading! (:
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Acting Camp [Better title suggestions appreciated][Unfinished] Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Acting Camp [Better title suggestions appreciated][Unfinished] Empty Re: Acting Camp [Better title suggestions appreciated][Unfinished]

Post by Mandy-Love 6/2/2010, 10:07 pm

Pretty good. Smile
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Acting Camp [Better title suggestions appreciated][Unfinished] ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Hahaha818 6/3/2010, 6:49 pm

Thanks!!
Hahaha818
Hahaha818
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down