The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jamie Pathew Chronicles: Part 3

3 posters

Go down

The Jamie Pathew Chronicles: Part 3 Empty The Jamie Pathew Chronicles: Part 3

Post by shadowsowner888 6/2/2010, 11:47 pm

Maturity: Deaths, vague but descriptive.
Fantasy: None, unless you count weirdness.

The Jamie Pathew Chronicles
Part Three

Book 5: The Time Jamie Pathew Went Swimming

“Hmm. What a bright and sunny day!” Jamie said to her friend Stephanie, staring with a smile at the sky. “Maybe we should go to the beach!”

Stephanie cackled at the prospect, instantly sounding rather scary. “Let’s do it!” she declared. “I’ll meet you there in ten minutes!”

“Sounds good!” Jamie agreed.

When the two arrived at the beach, Stephanie looked around with a big smile, but Jamie headed right down to the water without waiting. “La la la la . . .” Stephanie started humming a song to herself, when suddenly, she noticed a sign nearby. “When the flag is green, swimming is not allowed? Hmm.” She glanced towards the beach, and lo and behold, there was a green flag! “Oh, too bad! I guess we can’t go swimming, Jamie.” She turned towards her friend with a downcast expression, only to gasp - Jamie was gone! “Jamie?!”

“Auugh! Help me!”

“Oh no! Jamie!” Stephanie shrieked, and she raced down to the water. By the time she was there, she felt quite certain that Jamie had been caught in a hidden underwater current and pulled out to sea - but then she found her, thrashing about in water that was a mere two feet deep.

Stephanie could only stare. “Jamie? What’s wrong?”

“I can’t swim!” Just then, Jamie disappeared under the water. Stephanie noticed she was moving - but not towards the shore. Rather, Jamie was moving away from it. So Stephanie watched, feeling rather sad, as Jamie was slowly dragged away by the water.

“Aw, I’ll miss you!” she called, hoping her friend could hear.

Book 6: The Time Jamie Pathew Took the Elevator

One day, Jamie was on her way to the band concert. She was carrying lots of stuff - a trumpet and a French horn and even a hobo! At least, it was a picture of a hobo, taped to the outside of her mom’s trumpet’s case.

“Phew, I sure have a lot of things to carry,” she sighed.

Stephanie, who was walking beside her with nothing but a music folder, shrugged. “Why not take the elevator?” She wouldn’t be taking it herself, of course, having so little to carry. But she decided she would at least accompany Jamie to the doors!

“Oh, that’s a great idea! Why didn’t I think of that!” Jamie agreed with delight, and the two headed together to the elevator.

Jamie pressed the button that would take them to the concert hall, and a few seconds later, the doors opened. She walked straight through them, only to suddenly disappear into blackness. There was a shriek, and then a thud, and then silence.

Surprised, Stephanie took a peek into the elevator - or, rather, the elevator shaft. For it turned out that, while the doors had opened, the elevator was still stuck on the second floor.

“Hmmph. That’s what she gets for being lazy and not taking the stairs!” Stephanie grumbled, heading on her way.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Jamie Pathew Chronicles: Part 3 1312The Jamie Pathew Chronicles: Part 3 2412The Jamie Pathew Chronicles: Part 3 3349The Jamie Pathew Chronicles: Part 3 3548The Jamie Pathew Chronicles: Part 3 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Jamie Pathew Chronicles: Part 3 Empty Re: The Jamie Pathew Chronicles: Part 3

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 6/4/2010, 5:56 pm

OMG that's soooo funny! I love these! I hope you keep writing more! =D
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9048

http://lovelyislovely.hot-me.com

Back to top Go down

The Jamie Pathew Chronicles: Part 3 Empty Re: The Jamie Pathew Chronicles: Part 3

Post by shadowsowner888 6/4/2010, 9:23 pm

Why thank you, darlings! xD Yes, I will certainly be writing more eventually . . . though I can't say when. *-* Cus I usually like to come up with ideas with Jamie, and I won't be seeing her for some weeks . . .
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Jamie Pathew Chronicles: Part 3 1312The Jamie Pathew Chronicles: Part 3 2412The Jamie Pathew Chronicles: Part 3 3349The Jamie Pathew Chronicles: Part 3 3548The Jamie Pathew Chronicles: Part 3 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 6/4/2010, 9:27 pm

Amazing! cheesy

'Tis been a while since you've written books for this series, hmm? smug
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/4/2010, 10:23 pm

Why thank you! Very Happy Teehee, no kidding. xD It's just so much easier to write these things when I'm trying to get really high wordcounts, ya know?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down