The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Tribe of Rushing Water~

4 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

~Tribe of Rushing Water~ - Page 12 Empty Re: ~Tribe of Rushing Water~

Post by The Newms 7/7/2010, 6:48 pm

Rose purred with amusement. "I might consider it," she told him, playfully swatting at him as if he were repulsive.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

~Tribe of Rushing Water~ - Page 12 Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/8/2010, 12:19 pm

"But it wouldn't be dangerous, not with Mom and Dad too! I wanna go with then, not by ourselves," Moon sighed.
Dew did her best to swallow back terror, walking over to the spot Wolf was sniffing at. She lowered her muzzle to the ground and took a whiff as well, and then nodded, her eyes becoming determined. "That's him. What on earth did he think he was doing?" Shaking her head, she inhaled another long whiff of the scent, then did her best to follow it along the ground.

"Well they didn't, milady, so please, have mercy!" Hawk flopped over on his side to paw at one of Rose's feet, staring up at her with what he hoped was a pleading expression.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

~Tribe of Rushing Water~ - Page 12 1312~Tribe of Rushing Water~ - Page 12 2412~Tribe of Rushing Water~ - Page 12 3349~Tribe of Rushing Water~ - Page 12 3548~Tribe of Rushing Water~ - Page 12 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/8/2010, 12:30 pm

"Her majesty requests your company on a hunt outside the cave," said Rose in a faux-dignified voice. She waved her tail loftily, then pounced on Hawk and darted away.
"Can't catch me!"
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/8/2010, 10:11 pm

"But... but it's scary!"
Wolf did the same, his head bent low to pick up the faint trail.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/16/2010, 3:00 pm

Hawk tried to growl playfully, but it came out as more of a purring chuckle. “Your majesty, you mustn’t! It isn’t dignified!” he yowled, sprinting after her with his tail held high. He just couldn’t keep a serious attitude, though, so Hawk eventually let out a merry laugh. Can’t catch her, hmm? I’ll show her!

Moon didn’t do a very good job of concealing his sigh. “If you say so,” he muttered, hunching his shoulders. The argument wasn’t that worth it. If Blossom wanted to be a scaredy-cat, that was her own problem.
Dew whimpered with distress and picked up her speed. The scent trail was getting stronger by the second . . . Why would they do this?! If anything happened to them . . .
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

~Tribe of Rushing Water~ - Page 12 1312~Tribe of Rushing Water~ - Page 12 2412~Tribe of Rushing Water~ - Page 12 3349~Tribe of Rushing Water~ - Page 12 3548~Tribe of Rushing Water~ - Page 12 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/16/2010, 7:47 pm

Wolf ran beside his mate, the fur along his shoulders bristling in alarm. Anything could happen to an untrained cat outside the cave, especially to kits that young.

(Should they be in danger? smug)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/17/2010, 3:41 pm

((Oh yes! Very Happy That would be simply delightful! What sort of danger, however, is the question. Hmm . . .))

Everything paled in significance to her mission of finding Rush and Rock. Blossom and Moon didn't matter in the least right now, and nothing else could possibly distract her. Not even if a sharptooth jumped out in front of her would Dew have turned away from the scent trail.

"They'll be okay, right? They're smart enough not to do anything really dangerous, aren't they, Wolf?" she desperately asked.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/17/2010, 8:08 pm

(Hmm... How about... Umm... One of them fell off a cliff and is barely hanging onto the edge?)

"Of course they are," the young tom tried to sooth his mate, but he wasn't at all sure and he was positive that that fact was apparent in his tone and expression. "They'll be perfectly fine."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/19/2010, 11:08 pm

((Ah, I totally neglected this thread...>.> -bows head in shame- ))

shadowsowner888 wrote:Hawk tried to growl playfully, but it came out as more of a purring chuckle. “Your majesty, you mustn’t! It isn’t dignified!” he yowled, sprinting after her with his tail held high. He just couldn’t keep a serious attitude, though, so Hawk eventually let out a merry laugh. Can’t catch her, hmm? I’ll show her!

Rose squeaked with delight when she saw Hawk had leaped after her. He was close enough to nip her tail-tip, so Rose sped up, swiftly bounding out of the cave and down the moutainside.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/26/2010, 3:47 pm

((Aww, poor wittle kitty! >D That sounds good, should it be Rush or Rock?

Shame, Newms. D: ))

Dew’s helpless eyes looked towards Wolf’s, hoping to find reassurance, but all she saw was uncertainty. “You don’t know that,” she whimpered. “They could’ve - fallen into the water, or - or - eaten something poisonous, or anything! Anything could happen to them!

Hawk too picked up the speed, teeth bared in a grin as he flew after Rose. “Come on, come back! I - I wanna tell you something!” His laughter indicated how ridiculous he even thought the words were, but it didn’t really matter when you were just fooling around. After that he just worked on pushing his paws a little bit faster, trying to gain on her without causing himself to trip . . .

shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/26/2010, 3:54 pm

(Hmm... Rock?)

Wolf laid his tail gently on her flank. "Just calm down, all right? Panicking won't help us find them."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/26/2010, 4:14 pm

"You'll have to run a little faster than that if you want me to listen!" teased Rose, waving her tail in his face. She leapt from rock to rock, occasionally looking back to see where her mate was.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12