The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

&| d Cyn's Song ♪ | could you be with him? or was it just a lie? ♫ ||

4 posters

Go down

&| d Cyn's Song ♪ | could you be with him? or was it just a lie? ♫ || Empty &| d Cyn's Song ♪ | could you be with him? or was it just a lie? ♫ ||

Post by Cyn431 6/6/2010, 9:15 pm

5:31 PM

I figured I need to get back to these ever since TWS started. It would add to my word count, anyway. ^^ Right now my word count is about 11910, I think, excluding this blog right here. I'll give you guys my word count at the bottom of the blog once I figure out what it is.

Say, you guys see the title? I tried to work out something different, make it more like sheet music. The only part I'm iffy about is the first character. I had to copy-paste a treble clef from Microsoft Word, as I could only find it on the series of Opus fonts. After this is written I'm going to take a look at the title, and if I need to I'll change it to an ampersand, as that's what it originally was going to be 'til I found the treble clef. The lowercase D is supposed to be a half-note, though if the clef works I might change that too. The line between the name of the blog and the post's title is supposed to be a measure divider, and the two at the end are the lines that signal the end of a song. Just for those of you that don't read music, or recognize the symbols.

Do any of you notice something else about the title? Yup, I've taken a liking for Boys Like Girls, and they are AWESOME. cheesy They're a lot like All Time Low, vocally, by style and by genre. At least, in my opinion. It's just that some of BLG's songs are a bit... Nicer. xD Like, the meaning behind them is more Twig-friendly. But they're both equally awesome in my book. BLG just isn't in my iPod yet. The song of theirs I used in my title was Learning to Fall.

Let's take this in a different direction. Why did I choose those lyrics? I was thinking about Death Note again. Last we talked (hehe), I really wanted to check out that anime, and with some assistance I really started getting into it. At this point not only did I finish Death Note, but I've also teamed up with many others to get a role-play going on it, and I'm writing a fanfiction, and I'm playing post games about it, and I've also finished a second anime as well. Yeah, it's been a while.

Anyway, in my opinion, Matt is the greatest character out of them all. grin He had a minor role in the story, incredibly minor, but if you're a real fan you would have looked deeper into him and learned some more stuff. If you only saw his dying episode, you know he wears goggles, is an epic driver, knows how to use guns, is a smoking addict, is part of Mello's mafia and Mello was fond of him. Oh, and he's dead. <.< But if you looked or listened any further, you know all that PLUS the fact he doesn't like to go out a lot, he was the third best at Wammy's House, he loves video games, his real name is Mail Jeevas, and it's rumored that he, er, was REALLLLLLLY good friends with Mello, to a certain point. Eh. xP But yeah, one of these days I gotta get married to my Matt II... x3

MOVING ON! See that part in that ramble above about really liking Mello? Yeah, kind of what I was trying to get at with the title. Also Noah claimed the original Matt before I could, but I won't complain as a clone is supposed to be the exact same thing with an epic number alongside his (NOT HER) name. ^^ Though I would like to know if Seal stole Matt I or II's goggles... >.<

Let's see, what else to talk about. Well, that other anime I was watching was Ouran High School Host Club (OHSHC). Overall I gotta say Tamaki was my favorite (Mrs. Sasuke Uchiha, if you're reading, I'm not going after him, don't worry. no), and Haruhi was a big concern of mine. She resembled me so greatly it was kind of scary. One, we're both tomboyish, or at least were at one point in our lives. Two, physical appearance, whether present or past. Three, we have Japanese ancestry. Four, we're both honor students.. Five, we're the kind of girls that might catch the attention of football players and wish we didn't (I don't say that to brag... I've heard multiple times this guy on the Junior High football team for my high school to-be likes me and I hate it. >.>). And a couple other things.

My favorites of the whole thing were Tamaki, Honey (not Hunni 'cause if it was spelled like that we'd be saying hoo•n•mee), Mori, Kyoya and Hikaru. I don't know why I didn't like Kaoru, but I know I didn't like Haruhi because she reminded me too much of myself. xD

Okay, so that little blah was pretty pointless... Um. Let's end this here, shall we?

1. Old or new title format?
2. Do you like Death Note, and if so who's your least favorite character for what reason?
3. Do you like OHSHC, and if so who's your favorite character for what reason?
4. Thoughts on Boys Like Girls?

My Answers--
1. There's a reason why I asked this question...
2. Duh I like Death Note, and MATT. He's the only one that never ever bugged me in the entire thing, barring Ryuk, plus I could relate to Matt.
3. I like OHSHC, and if I had to choose one it would have to be Tamaki because he's that kind of guy that may be idiotic, but isn't stupid, and considering that you'd discover Tamaki is actually a really bright kid if you let him shine. Oh, and he's really cute and knows how to charm and is really funny. ^^
4. Love. ♥️

In the spoiler I have the song in my title. grin Please note that it is on autostart.

Toodles,
--| Cyn

8:14 PM

Original Count: 11910
Count After Blog: 12387
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

&| d Cyn's Song ♪ | could you be with him? or was it just a lie? ♫ || Empty Re: &| d Cyn's Song ♪ | could you be with him? or was it just a lie? ♫ ||

Post by Avé 6/6/2010, 10:15 pm

Ooh, a large word count! applause

Lol, this song was perfect for Mello. And Matt. Need I replace the 'and' with an x?

1. Old or new title format? I like the new one! Except I can't see whatever symbol is between the & and the |. It's just a box. D:
2. Do you like Death Note, and if so who's your least favorite character for what reason? Yesyesyes. <3 And... probably Hal.
3. Do you like OHSHC, and if so who's your favorite character for what reason? Nope. no Well, I can't say I dislike it - I've just never read/watched? it.
4. Thoughts on Boys Like Girls? <33333333333333333333333333333 Enough said.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

&| d Cyn's Song ♪ | could you be with him? or was it just a lie? ♫ || Empty Re: &| d Cyn's Song ♪ | could you be with him? or was it just a lie? ♫ ||

Post by Sharkbait 6/6/2010, 10:32 pm

1. Old or new title format? NEW xD
2. Do you like Death Note, and if so who's your least favorite character for what reason? Mr. Goggles(YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT), because I don't get why fangirls like him so much, plus he should be working for the postal service XD
3. Do you like OHSHC, and if so who's your favorite character for what reason? *Huggles Hikaru* In episode......I don't know how far you are, but in one episode, He was just epic xD Second would be Kyo-kun Very Happy
4. Thoughts on Boys Like Girls? Ech
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

&| d Cyn's Song ♪ | could you be with him? or was it just a lie? ♫ || 1589&| d Cyn's Song ♪ | could you be with him? or was it just a lie? ♫ || 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/6/2010, 10:44 pm

@Ave: Yahuh! Very Happy Now I'm at 12475, I think, or something like that.

No, you don't need to do that. xD Though you may if you want.

1. Strange... There's nothing in between there. o.e
3. I don't know if it's a manga, but yeah it's an anime, and I see. nod It's funnnnnny.
4. Yai!

@Seal:

1. Wee! (:
2. *tackles Seal* Luigi is the only character made by the Japanese that is meant to work with the postal service. NO ONE ELSE. o.e
3. I finished it three or four days after I started, which was like a month ago. xD
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 6/7/2010, 12:00 am

1. Old or new title format? Don't care.
2. Do you like Death Note, and if so who's your least favorite character for what reason? Mello. I just... don't like him. xP
3. Do you like OHSHC, and if so who's your favorite character for what reason? HUNNY! He's so sweeeeeeet! Even though it is so creepy that he's 18. 0.o
4. Thoughts on Boys Like Girls? Haven't heard them, wouldn't know.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

&| d Cyn's Song ♪ | could you be with him? or was it just a lie? ♫ || 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 6/7/2010, 2:27 am

Cyn: LOOK AT HIS NAME! MAIL!? WHAT KIND OF NAME IS THAT!? xD
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

&| d Cyn's Song ♪ | could you be with him? or was it just a lie? ♫ || 1589&| d Cyn's Song ♪ | could you be with him? or was it just a lie? ♫ || 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/7/2010, 10:35 pm

@Ari:

2. Don't tell Avvy or Mia that. no I can restrain myself from getting a machete out (unless brought to the battle thread), at least.
3. WHEE HONEY!! And yeah, that is kind of... Awkward...

@Seal:
It's not our/his fault his parents were stupid and gave him such an abuse-prone name! >.> And even then, when was the last time you saw a mail delivery guy who was smoking 24/7. driving his little truck around like he was drunk AND shooting a bunch of people? 8D
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down