The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(*) Cyn's Song (*) hey you--what's this now, going down?

5 posters

Go down

(*) Cyn's Song (*) hey you--what's this now, going down? Empty (*) Cyn's Song (*) hey you--what's this now, going down?

Post by Cyn431 4/18/2010, 12:27 pm

10:37 AM

Well?

Last night was so crazy I can't remember half of it--well, barely, anyway. xP And no, that doesn't mean I've been drinking, it was just all so speedy. (If I'd been drinking, I'd still be sleeping.)

I guess I'll explain my title early. One of the reasons I was so tired last night was because there was a baseball game, Mets v. Cardinals. The first pitch was thrown at 3:00. But nobody scored for the nine innings a game's supposed to be, so we had to go into extra innings. Everyone was running out of players. For my team, we had to put one of our starting pitchers in left field, some minor in right, our right fielder in center--

And our third baseman was pitching?

Flippy (tonight's third baseman) actually did good, considering he got through the inning with nobody scoring. Frankly, I would have kept him there.

But no! Our manager wanted to put Flippy back on third and put an outfielder on the mound--he couldn't throw a strike. He even got the first run on the board, for the opposing team. And you know what? He's kept in the game for the next inning!

... And all because of that, the Cards lost, and I was left in hysterics. The title's kind of a good description of how I felt when our outfielder started pitching.

The other reason I was so tired was the overload of technology I had. I was cropping an image, listening to music, on the chatbox, and responding to three PRPs, all at once. D: It was insane. Especially since I had to keep taking updated screenshots, and there were SEVEN people in the box.

But hey, speaking of seven people, check out our record! cheesy
(*) Cyn's Song (*) hey you--what's this now, going down? 2jagnkn

Yes, you may thank Amanda, Ave, Meerkat, Jam, Twarry, Mia and me for breaking a Twig record. :3 <-- Haha, that looks funny!

Hm... I feel like having a random rant! *shoves hand into a hat**stirs around and grabs a piece of paper*
And I shall rant about...!

ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS!! Very Happy

This was something that I wouldn't shut up about on the chatbox last night. All-American Rejects, and the hotness of Tyson Ritter. xD Sometimes I can't believe I don't have any of their songs on my iPod yet. Just wait 'til I get my hands on an iTunes gift card... Bwa ha ha. Twisted Evil

Anyway, does Tyson have a twin brother or something in the band? 'Cause every time I watch the too-short video for The Last Song, I keep seeing Tyson in one car, and then this guy that looks a TON like him in the red roofless car next to it. Then whenever I try to find out what the other guy plays, I never see him!

I'm pretty sure it's not a video effect, though. Basically the same confusion applies to Gives You ----, except you can tell the singer's supposed to be the curly haired guy (smitten) but his, like, twin is the guy in a yellow sweater vest that really creeps me out. o.O I'd make a comment, but I don't think it would be a very friendly remark with the rules... Razz Maybe you can guess just from that.

Hm. Maybe I should pay more attention to the Dirty Little Secret video. I've only watched it twenty times, just last night.

Another thing I need to pay attention to more--Megatokyo. I've totally been forgetting to read! D: I'd be reading now, but I really want to finish this blog, then do my homework, and whatnot.

*stares at hand* Why does it look like it belongs to someone who's forty years old? Surprised It's small... and bony... and wrinkly-looking... or at least there's cracks... AWKWARD. xD

Grr. I don't like Playlist as much as I used to. They had to add advertisements. tongue I know it's little, but it's just annoying. Sigh.

I've said all I need to say! So now we can get to the questions.

1. What could you do in seven hours? *
2. Have you ever been in the chatbox?
3. What's your fave music/song/band/genre/whateva?
4. What Japanese comics/manga/anime do you read/watch?

Just a little side note, during the game they put up a little note: "In six hours you could... Fly from Miami to Seattle! Cook a 14 pound turkey! Watch the last six episodes of 24!"

Yes, they are complicated questions. Razz Oh well.

Honors to The Exies' song, Hey You

11:27 AM

Last edited by Cyn431 on 4/18/2010, 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

(*) Cyn's Song (*) hey you--what's this now, going down? Empty Re: (*) Cyn's Song (*) hey you--what's this now, going down?

Post by Avé 4/18/2010, 12:42 pm

Sorry that the Cardinals lost. D:

1. What could you do in seven hours? * I don't know? XD
2. Have you ever been in the chatbox? Yes!
3. What's your fave music/song/band/genre/whateva? Oh, god, this is hard. xD I like a lot of types of music, except for bubblegum-ish pop. For favorite song at the moment, I'd have to say Rude Boy, but that's just because I've been listening to it over and over. It's definitely not my favorite song of all time or anything. xD
4. What Japanese comics/manga/anime do you read/watch? Only Death Note. nod
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

(*) Cyn's Song (*) hey you--what's this now, going down? Empty Re: (*) Cyn's Song (*) hey you--what's this now, going down?

Post by minimaid 4/18/2010, 12:44 pm

1. Dance
2. No
3. My favorite band is fall out boy, my favorite song is The flood by escape the fate, My fav genre is post hardcore, and my favorite solo artist is lady gaga.
4. Chibi vampire, pokemon, some others.

I'm pretty sure Tysons twin is....tyson.

xD
just effects from what i've gatherd.
minimaid
minimaid
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/18/2010, 1:09 pm

S'okay. It just means a sucky game today. xD
Oh--and I edited the blog with a side note, the reason behind the asterisk. nod

2A. Woo hoo!
4A. I still need to check out Death Note...

Seriously, it's effects? :O Epic.

3M. Fall Out Boy ftw. x3
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 4/18/2010, 7:07 pm

1: Role play!!! xD I think I'd wear out all my creative juices.
2: Nope.
3: Switchfoot, yea!!! And mah other favorite --> big band jazz/swing. I'm dated. |D
4: ...none... *goes to crawl into a hole*
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
(*) Cyn's Song (*) hey you--what's this now, going down? Siggy
Eve --
(*) Cyn's Song (*) hey you--what's this now, going down? Siggy

My Dragon Scroll
Female Posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/18/2010, 7:21 pm

1. Haha, I'd try to do the same!
3. I need to check back on Switchfoot...
4. Aw, don't be ashamed. no It's not everybody's thing.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/19/2010, 4:33 pm

AHA! So you have been drinking! :O

What a beautiful record! :O Congratulations.

Tyson Ritter is ho! :O What a worthy topic. Don't you love his eyes?

You really haven't missed much Megatokyo. o.0 Since the one page with Largo and the pwning device, there's only been two more posted . . . and one was an SGD.

Oh, wait, make that three new ones. nod

1. I could change the world! Very Happy
2. Of course! ^^
3. Skillet, alternative punk, Japanese, Weeeek, and Comatose . . . (yeah, don't ask which fits in which category. xD)
4. Megatokyo! Death Note! Fruits Basket! cheesy But wait, Megatokyo is technically American. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

(*) Cyn's Song (*) hey you--what's this now, going down? 1312(*) Cyn's Song (*) hey you--what's this now, going down? 2412(*) Cyn's Song (*) hey you--what's this now, going down? 3349(*) Cyn's Song (*) hey you--what's this now, going down? 3548(*) Cyn's Song (*) hey you--what's this now, going down? 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/19/2010, 5:57 pm

*rolls out the duct tape* Word doesn't get to my parents... And nobody gets hurt. tongue

Why, thank you. :3

He is NOT ho, he is hot. I sure hope that was a typo. xD But yes, I agree, he's got eyes to go love-drunk for! (no pun intended--I'm just listening to this one song right now and I saw what the first line of this comment is talking about)

I actually meant the comic itself. I was pretty sure I hadn't missed much of the RP. xP

1. Yeah! Very Happy
You should go there more often. o.0
3. Haha, I think I get it. xD Very similar tastes, just haven't really listened to every Skillet song in the world, and I need to hear Weeeek.
4. Megatokyo takes place in Japanese. smug And I need to check out Fruits Basket sometime.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/20/2010, 5:22 pm

Fine, fine. xD

xD Oh boy, I sure do hope it was a typo. (I've only seen like one other guy EVER with eyes like that. *-* They're so amazing.)

Actually, I was referring to the comic. xD

2. I was today! :3
3. YOUDUUU. Weeeek is amazing. :3 (So is the band's other songs. nod)
4. That's true, it does! Fruits Basket is cool, but the whole thing, it's kinda shallow and cliche. xD I enjoy it, but still.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

(*) Cyn's Song (*) hey you--what's this now, going down? 1312(*) Cyn's Song (*) hey you--what's this now, going down? 2412(*) Cyn's Song (*) hey you--what's this now, going down? 3349(*) Cyn's Song (*) hey you--what's this now, going down? 3548(*) Cyn's Song (*) hey you--what's this now, going down? 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/20/2010, 6:49 pm

Good, good. nod

Yeah, seriously, you might end up banning yourself if it weren't... xD (I agree... ^^)

Oh. xD I'm still working on... Chapter 6 or something. That's what I meant by catch up, I mean I haven't taken a look yet. And if I remember correctly they were going to... ZE CAVE!! o.0

2. NU I MISSED YOU. D:
3. Ah. nod I shall!
4. I mean, it takes place in Japan. xD But I think that was understood. And I admire you for achieving such enjoyment. Surprised
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/21/2010, 2:47 pm

xD Reminds me of this nasty MLIA I saw . . . but I won't go into detail.

Ahhh, okay. You're lucky, in that case, cus you're not to the point where you have to wait like a week for every new strip! Razz Fred's so dang slow these days.

2. I begged Mia for L. x3 It was fun. And then I talked about L like every other comment.
4. Aw, so you weren't trying to make a funny? Too bad, but it was still funny. Very Happy (I seriously do that all the time, though. xD I'll say stuff like, "Well, the manga's read backwards because that's what they do in Japanese." It makes sense in that instance, but still, I was referring to the country. Not the language. And speaking of reading backwards, today I tried to read the newspaper comics from right to left. nod)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down