The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only!

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! Empty .!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only!

Post by leah_hope92 6/11/2010, 4:29 pm

Love..
Drama
Friends
Enemies
Family

Plot
No specific plot really. At the moment, anyway.

Form
Name:
Relationships:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

Characters

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 6/11/2010, 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! Empty Re: .!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only!

Post by Mandy-Love 6/11/2010, 4:56 pm

(Yay!)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! Empty Re: .!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only!

Post by Mandy-Love 6/11/2010, 5:03 pm

(I think we should make a new one. I'm getting bored with Urban/Upton/Isobel/Alison/Aurora/Aimee...)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/11/2010, 5:06 pm

[Me too. I think it should be all new names. So anyon-- basically something like a new generation.]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/11/2010, 5:17 pm

(Cool then... Smile)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/11/2010, 5:25 pm

[I'm gonna start to make some new characters.]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/11/2010, 5:27 pm

(We need a form.)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/11/2010, 5:28 pm

[I know, I'm not through with updating the first post. xD]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/11/2010, 5:38 pm

Form~
First and Last Name: Lucy Castello
Description(can be picture): Lucy has a chocolate brown color to her hair, with natural auburn highlights. At the tips of her hairs are little curls. It really isn't exactly just normally wavy, or curly, or straight. She styles it a ton, maybe too much. It's shoulder length, maybe a inch past that. Lucy has a natural pale-ish looking skin, but still giving it a creamy texture. It's very hard for her to tan, so she doesn't ever get a tan very often. Her eyebrows are arched a bit, and gets waxed/plucked on a normal basis. Lucy's eyes are a beautiful dark brown, so dark you can't even see the pupil. Her eyes have a small glint or sparkle to them. When she smiles, you can see two little dimples. Her lips are a shining pink, always coating with a normal layer of lip gloss. They're pretty plump. She usually always keeps her head held high, because she doesn't let others hurt her. Long legs, and manicured nails, usually always having a chip or two on her nails from all the activities she [used] to do. Lucy always wears make-up, whether it be mascara or lip gloss, she wears everyday, and has a pretty heavy amount. Lucy's style is unexplainable, it's really all how she feels that day. Maybe one day she wears punk or rock, the next she'll wear a soft and casual dress. Ayway, she's always gonna wear her Tiffany necklace and bracelet, something her dad bought her when she was young.
Personality: Lucy is a very nice and outgoing girl once you get to know her. But if you just met her, don't get on her bad side. She doesn't give a crap. Very sporty, and is way too hard on herself. Lets say you and her were doing a contest, whoever runs the most miles. If she hears you've ran a mile more than her before the contest ends, she'll be running all around all day. Lucy also has a short temper, and isn't afraid to put up a fight. Back at her home she hung out the guys and was mostly called a guy 'cause of her personality. Christian, and vegan.
History(optional): Wjen she was about nine, in California, her dad used to read her little bedtime stores about the princesses and princes. It was the night of her birthday when he gave her her first bracelet and necklace, a Tiffany necklace and bracelet. That night there was an earthquake, and her dad promised to be back, and never came. He obviously died, and her little snowglobe shattered. SHe literally thought her dreams were shattered.
Other: Nope.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/11/2010, 6:38 pm

(Wow!)
(Nice form!)
(I need to make one now...)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/11/2010, 6:39 pm

(Should your character be in a relationship with one of mine? Smile)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/11/2010, 8:10 pm

[Sure. (:]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/12/2010, 12:47 pm

Name: Massie Aurora DeNeil
Relationships: Nope
Description: Usualy wears basic bohemian clothes: flowy tiered skirts, patterned black tights, skinny jeans, flowy tops, knee-high lace-up boots, memorable dresses, graphic tees,knee high suede boots, fingerless gloves, brightly colored flats, and a signature leather jacket. Massie has long, naturally currled brunette hair with creamy colored skin and long, thin arms and legs. Whenever Massie has to wear jeans, she usualy goes with colored skinny-jeans or shorts. Massie has evebrown that are larger than super-thin, but making her look like she is always having an evil scheme in mind. Massie has gorgeous, long eyelashes and extreamelly sharp canine teeth. Between her and her sister, she looks more like she has her Spanish heratige than her sister. Eventhough Massie is extreamelly sweet, she has her snappy moments. She is quite intelligent, being in all AP classes. Very fashionable. Hazle eyes with dark brown around the colored area of the eyes with green flexes around the iris.
Personality: Massie's attitude is sweet, kooky, and unique. She is emotional, but strong. She is also mysterious, but also has a friendly openness to her that makes people want to get to know her better. Massie always has postcards of where she's been. She loved going to Paris, Greece, and living in Iceland. She wants to go to Brazil someday. Try to travel as much as possible, and always pick up souvenirs on the way- jewelery, t-shirts, and key chains can rub it into other people's faces just how much more worldy you are than they are- the best way to do said rubbing is to get a charm bracelet, and hang charms on it from all of the places you've been- the constant jangling will keep people aware of it. Pile some more bracelets on top of it, and you can also still keep up with Massie's hipster style. She likes being colorful but doesn't go overboard. So she usualy just paints her nails burgundy, bright pink, and red. Massie loves partying, and isn't afraid to be the center of attention. Has ADD and can be a bit bipolar. her hobbies are knitting, drawing/painting/sculpting, and lacrosse. Likes: Neon colors, traveling, standing out, artwork, and having a crazy time. Yoga, aroma therapy, being pampered. Her Yorshire Terrior. Dislikes: Rude people, her sister at some times, boys who lie so she could like them, people who make fun of the people/things with disabilities.
Other: From: http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Like-Aria-Montgomery

.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! Fm729i.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! 2vnm0yd.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! 219ccqa.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! 6s8msw.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! Ojfmvb

Last edited by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• on 6/12/2010, 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! Siggy.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! Siggy.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! Siggy.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! Siggy.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! Siggy.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 12:53 pm

[Hey Cass, just wondering, since we're doing the PLL PRP I wanted to make sure I got Aria's personality right. And I noticed it matches a lot of Massie's form. http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Like-Aria-Montgomery ?]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/12/2010, 1:21 pm

[You already told me that..]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! Siggy.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! Siggy.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! Siggy.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! Siggy.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! Siggy.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 1:24 pm

[Yeah, I didn't think you saw it so 20 minutes later, I PMed it to you. (:]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/12/2010, 1:46 pm

Name: Randy Allen
Description: Chocolate brown, skater-boy like hair that resembles slightly to Justin Beiber's. Foggy eyes that are a mixture of Tiffany blue and emerald-green eyes. A square-shaped jaw that curved into a heart-shaped chin. Thin, light rosy pink lips and moderate skin. Muscular body, but not too muscular so that he looks like a fake. He was actually quite tall, about 6'3, and has a slouchy boy figure that all the girls adore. He usually doesn't smile but has a whopping 10 on the teeth-perfection scale. He has a well built body with a noticable six-pack. He has long eyelashes that make all the girls gush over. He has a few unnoticable freakles dotting around his nose. He has a dark look into his eyes, since he's barely with people. He like things like Lacrosse, Feild Hockey, and Shot Put. That's how he got his perfectly toned body.
Personality: Romantic, witty, funny, outgoing, stubborn, athletic, joyful, and intelligent. He's brave, not afraid to do anything to impress someone. Randy is very down-to-earth and doesn't belive in things as love at first sight. Sometimes he's so serious, some people mistake him for Amish. A nice boy who very loyal yet strong and dangerous at the same time. He's very headstrong. It takes a large thing to get him angry but he can blow up like the Mauna Loa. He came from a very up-tight family, the ones that always made him cook his steak at the perfect temperature, put exactly two ounces of cereal into only a mosaic bowl, stuff like that. He has a huge heart, kinds towards almost everyone he can. Because of his romantic side, he'd usually show up at a girl's door with flowers or chocolates. Because of his un-social life, he usually spends time sneaking out of the acadamy so he can sit on the roof and just think. Some things he likes to eat are Italian food, Chicken Noodle Soup, mints, salads, Mac & Cheese, and brownies. He's never fallen in love with a girl. Although he compleatly adores animals.
Other: Massie's bro

.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! Boy13.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! Boy310.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! Boy410
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/12/2010, 2:44 pm

(I need to make a charcter now... Razz)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 3:30 pm

Form
Name - Matt Allen
Age - 16
Gender - male
Description - Look down.
Personality - TBPO
~ Likes/Dislikes - He likes brunettes, nice and down-to-earth girls, root beer, and action movies. He hates mean girls, rich&snobby girls, romantic movies [though he'll watch it anytime if it means alot to his girlfriend. (:], and cancer. Along with death.
Power - Mind reader.
Other - He has........ social problems. So don't be wierded out if he acts wierd. xD

Look on Tsw, page 4 for description. xP
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/12/2010, 3:41 pm

Form
Name: Holden Rhonda Terraline
Relationships: Needs a bf
Description: .!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! 100x100LucyHale9.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! 100x100LucyHale32
Personality:very outgoing and bubbly girl with a lot of charisma and a humorous look on life.
Other:
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 4:44 pm

[That's wierd. I'm making a form and there's a picture of Lucy Hale. O.O WIIIIIIEEEERRRRDDD.]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/12/2010, 5:45 pm

(LOL.)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 5:53 pm

[Lol. Can you make a guy?]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/12/2010, 8:52 pm

(Yeah...)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/12/2010, 8:58 pm

Form
Name: Kaleb Robert Turnerson
Relationships: flirts all the time, but needs a real gf
Description: .!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! Josh_hutcherson_1214846231.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! Josh_hutcherson_1214851785.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! Josh_hutcherson_1209513938
Personality: An outgoing, flirty guy.
Other:
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next