The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only!

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! - Page 4 Empty Re: .!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only!

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/24/2010, 4:14 pm

[Who and who?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! - Page 4 Siggy.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! - Page 4 Siggy.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! - Page 4 Siggy.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! - Page 4 Siggy.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! - Page 4 Siggy.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! - Page 4 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! - Page 4 Empty Re: .!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only!

Post by Mandy-Love 6/24/2010, 7:08 pm

The bus came to a stop again.

(You can choose Cassie.)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! - Page 4 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/24/2010, 7:40 pm

[Massie and one of your boys?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! - Page 4 Siggy.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! - Page 4 Siggy.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! - Page 4 Siggy.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! - Page 4 Siggy.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! - Page 4 Siggy.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! - Page 4 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/24/2010, 7:52 pm

(I'm using my dude I think Cassie...)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

.!. Drama Avenue .!. Part I: Love Drunk .!. For Lemon, Leah, & Mandy only! - Page 4 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/24/2010, 7:53 pm

[Copy him? :3]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/24/2010, 7:54 pm

(I think I'll make another one... He's name will be Seth and he'll be the same age as Massie, and he looks like Cody Linely with bleached hair...)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/24/2010, 7:55 pm

[Kk. And reply to our other RPs?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/24/2010, 7:58 pm

(I am, will you start please?)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/24/2010, 8:54 pm

"See ya later, bro. Heading to the sports shop to get some Volleyball kneepads and Lacrosse sticks." I said, walking out of the mansion. Leaning over, I looked at myself in a rain puddle. Curlly brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, my Volleyball jersey, and black paint-splattered spandex shorts. With a smile, I admired my figure and jogged off to the sporting store.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/24/2010, 9:21 pm

I walked out my front door, jumping on my skateboard hearing the wheels hit the ground and my green converse high tops squeak. I was heading to the park to meet my friends.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/24/2010, 9:28 pm

I looked to my left while I was jogging to see a guy riding his bike. He was pretty cute... But there were alot of cute boys in this world. With a sigh, I opened the door to the sporting store and walked in.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/24/2010, 9:34 pm

I decided to go inside the store. I needed a couple new stickers and trucks for my board.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/24/2010, 9:37 pm

Going to the front desk, I tapped my tennis shoes against the tile floor. "You know where the Volleyball knee pads and LAcrosse sticks are?" I asked, looking around to see the cute boy inside the store.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/24/2010, 9:44 pm

I walked up to the counter and asked if I could look at the neon green trucks under the glass counter.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/24/2010, 9:46 pm

I decided to have a conversation with him. "You have alot of 'em on your board?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/24/2010, 9:49 pm

"Hmm?" I asked, not clearly hearing. "Uhh... I guess..." I shrugged.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/24/2010, 9:51 pm

[What should she say? xD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/24/2010, 9:52 pm

(SOmething totally out there. Like "your hot!" or something, but on accident.)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/24/2010, 9:56 pm

"You know, you're pretty cute for a skater boy." I smirked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/24/2010, 10:05 pm

"You pretty hot for a athlete girl..." I laughed.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/25/2010, 3:14 pm

"Well, maybe we should go to dinner and show people how hot we are sitting next to eachother." I smirked as the man brought me Volleyball knee pads. "Try these on," He said. His voice was high, and he looked around my age. But he was scrawny and had a bunch of zits. "Do I need to get your boyfriend something?" He as I pulled on the knee pads. "He's not my boyfriend." I stated. "Well, maybe we could go out sometime he asked hopfully. "Uh," I said, not wanting to crush the boy.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/25/2010, 4:19 pm

Mandy-Love wrote:The bus came to a stop again.

(You can choose Cassie.)

After another three minutes of silence, we were at our destined area. "We're here," I mumbled before passing down the seats of others waiting for their stop. "Excuse me.." I muttered, trying to get off the bus, a taxi would be better than this. Stepping off, I looked at the area, quite pleased to know we were close to the restaurant.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/25/2010, 5:33 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:"Well, maybe we should go to dinner and show people how hot we are sitting next to eachother." I smirked as the man brought me Volleyball knee pads. "Try these on," He said. His voice was high, and he looked around my age. But he was scrawny and had a bunch of zits. "Do I need to get your boyfriend something?" He as I pulled on the knee pads. "He's not my boyfriend." I stated. "Well, maybe we could go out sometime he asked hopfully. "Uh," I said, not wanting to crush the boy.

I cut in to thier conversation, "Sorry, she's into me. Not you." I slid down next to the girl. The boy looked shocked. "Bye..." I stated, making him leave.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/25/2010, 5:33 pm

leah_hope92 wrote:
Mandy-Love wrote:The bus came to a stop again.

(You can choose Cassie.)

After another three minutes of silence, we were at our destined area. "We're here," I mumbled before passing down the seats of others waiting for their stop. "Excuse me.." I muttered, trying to get off the bus, a taxi would be better than this. Stepping off, I looked at the area, quite pleased to know we were close to the restaurant.

I fumbled through this bus.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/25/2010, 5:35 pm

"Would you like to go grab some lunch with me?" I asked, quietly pleading for a yes.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next