The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running *Part One* I know when I'll die, do you? **All members please check post 3 for an announcement 6/26**

+2
Cyn431
Dark Fairytales
6 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Running *Part One* I know when I'll die, do you? **All members please check post 3 for an announcement 6/26** Empty Running *Part One* I know when I'll die, do you? **All members please check post 3 for an announcement 6/26**

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/14/2010, 12:09 am

Running
I know when I'll die, do you?
Maturity :: High, running from the government || Fantasy :: Medium, Takes place in the future

Why am I here?

December 10, 2044 , 5:31 and seventy seconds in the morning. That's when I will die. How? I don't know. Where? I don't know. All I know is when, and I can hope it won't happen. But it always does.
Signed,
Elizabeth Penning

I am a Runner. I am one of the top 10 most wanted female Knowledge Keepers in the world. For some reason, the government considers it illegal to know when you are going to die. I don't see what is so illegal about it. But apparently it is. So I spent my entire life running, and still do. I can't write much more, because my time has (Note ends)

(Above, it pretty much tells you that some people know when they will die. THIS IS NOT IN EFFECT YET. Nobody knows yet!)

The year is 2045. Remember what New York looked like in the 20th century? Well, the entire world is like that now. Except all the buildings are white. Everything is white. Boring, huh? Well, runners have lucky vision that keeps them from getting sucked into society. There are no longer any colors. They only manufacture white clothing now. Few Runners are lucky enough to actually own colored clothing, and they only wear red and black. Mostly black,as red is rare. You'll find out. Trust me

Last edited by Dark Fairytales on 6/26/2010, 8:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Running *Part One* I know when I'll die, do you? **All members please check post 3 for an announcement 6/26** DN41
Running *Part One* I know when I'll die, do you? **All members please check post 3 for an announcement 6/26** Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Running *Part One* I know when I'll die, do you? **All members please check post 3 for an announcement 6/26** Empty Re: Running *Part One* I know when I'll die, do you? **All members please check post 3 for an announcement 6/26**

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/14/2010, 12:12 am

Last edited by Dark Fairytales on 6/14/2010, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Running *Part One* I know when I'll die, do you? **All members please check post 3 for an announcement 6/26** DN41
Running *Part One* I know when I'll die, do you? **All members please check post 3 for an announcement 6/26** Cake
I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Running *Part One* I know when I'll die, do you? **All members please check post 3 for an announcement 6/26** Empty Re: Running *Part One* I know when I'll die, do you? **All members please check post 3 for an announcement 6/26**

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/14/2010, 12:17 am

Files

City Laws

(*) If you are caught wearing colors beyond white, you will be arrested and questioned as a Runner.
(*) If you are caught on the rooftops, you will be arrested and questioned as a Runner.
(*) If you are running, and not walking like you are supposed to, you will be arrested and questioned as a Runner.
(*) If you are thought of as a Runner, you will be arrested and questioned.
(*) If you break any laws, you will be arrested and questioned as a Runner.

Top Ten Most Wanted Runners
Basically, if you are in this list, you are the top Runners and co-leaders. Number 1 is the overall leader, 2-5 are second in commands, and 6-10 are just a kind of council.
(*1*) Beka Cooper
(*2*) Iggy Brunsman
(*3*) Izabella Brunsman
(*4*) Unknown
(*5*) Unknown
(*6*) Unknown
(*7*) Unknown
(*8*) Unknown
(*9*) Unknown
(*10*) Unknown

Runner List

(*) Beka Cooper * * * Dark Fairytales
(*) Mirana Lindt * * * Cyn
(*) Izabella Brunsman * * * Kindro
(*) Iggy Brunsman * * * Kindro
(*) Temperance Angelic * * * Novastare
(*) Michael Bearring * * * Dark Fairytales
(*) Becca Lee * * * Smirf
(*) Alex Kaprio * * * Horsey

Police Officers

(*) Anidori Kilianna Isilee * * * Command Officer * * * Dark Fairytales
Vaghn Garret Daired * * * Novastare

Top 10 Runner Files

(*) Beka Cooper's File * * *

(*Name*) Beka Cooper
(*Age*) 19
(*Runner or Officer*)Runner
(*Description*) Short black hair cut at her chin and bright blue eyes. She is skinny with long arms and legs, with a red wifebeater, black skinny jeans, white tennis shoes, and a green belt that signifies her as the Running Leader. She owns no weapons whatsoever.
(*Personality*) She is very quiet and strong, the best Runner out there. Because of this, she is Number 1 most wanted. She has never before been caught and probably never will be either. She is very good at disarming people no matter what weapons they have and knocking them out with it.
(*History*) Unknown
(*Other*)Anidori's twin sister

Police Files

(*) Anidori's File * * *

(*Name*)Anidori Kilianna Isilee
(*Age*)19
(*Runner or Officer*) Officer in Command
(*Description*)Short black hair cut at her chin just like Beka's with the same bright blue eyes. She sticks to wearing no bullet proof armor, and never gets in trouble for it. She wears a black wifebeater, black skinny jeans, and black boots with a hand gun in her possesion at all times.
(*Personality*)She is a good runner, and just as good at disarming others as her sister. She hates it when people compare her to a runner and will never reveal her past because she could be arrested.
(*History*) She used to be a runner, and her sister's partner.
(*Other*)Beka's twin sister.

Last edited by Dark Fairytales on 7/2/2010, 5:17 pm; edited 8 times in total
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/14/2010, 12:20 am

Roleplay Information

Rules for the RP

(*1*) Follow all of Shad's rules
(*2*) No cussing
(*3*) There are guns, but no gory scenes please
(*4*) Romance is aloud, however same for the previous rule. No bad scenes.
(*5*) Have Fun!
(*6*) Send all forms to me through PM and wait for them to be accepted before RPing

RP Announcements

(*6/14*) The game has been created!
(*6/26*) Beka, Iggy, and Izzi all fought against Anidori, head of all police officers. Ani nearly died, and because of this two other Runners have risen in the Most Wanted list.

Form

(*Name*)
(*Age*)
(*Runner or Officer*)
(*Description*)
(*Personality*)
(*History*)
(*Other*)

Last edited by Dark Fairytales on 6/26/2010, 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/14/2010, 4:07 pm

(You may now post!)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/15/2010, 7:30 pm

(I will just suppose they can meet in the large abandoned house they use as a type of headquarters)
I rolled through one of the windows of the house, landing perfectly on the couch with a grin. I hurriedly got up and grabbed the door of the fridge, pulling out a carton of apple juice with a piece of paper taped to it and the name Beka scrawled on it. Nobody dared to touch my things, when they knew it was mine.

I gulped down the apple juice straight from the carton and glanced around the room. Just like a regular living room, except it connected with ten hallways and hundreds of rooms. I threw the carton back into its home, closed the fridge door, and leaned against the wall with my arms crossed watching the middle aged TV someone left on. Ani appeared on the screen, unhappy and talking about Runners like always. How did my twin sister become my enemy? When she changed her last name and became head of the CIA, that's when.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/15/2010, 8:23 pm

s . t . a . n . d . i . n . g . o . n . t . h . e . r . o . o . f . t . o . p . s
Running *Part One* I know when I'll die, do you? **All members please check post 3 for an announcement 6/26** 35318px
S . C . R . E . A . M . Y . O . U . R . H . E . A . R . T . O . U . T

{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}

Mirana sprinted into the house from some form of
entry (she never really paid attention to that kind of
trivial information) and came to an instant halt near
one of the doors. From there she took a satisfied
breath of air and walked over to briefly take a seat
against the door and take her shoes off. Something
was stuck inside them, and though she didn't mind
whatever was in her right shoe, they irritated the
tender scar on the sole of her left foot (take note
she didn't really wear socks). Out of the shoe came
a couple stones, which slid into the pocket of her
gym shorts while she tied her shoe back on.

Just then Mirana realized her throat was parched.
Time for a drink. So she started running on a set
of stairs to the floor that held the refrigerator with
what she was searching for.

{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}

w . i . l . l . w . e . s . a . y . w . e . h . a . d . o . u . r . f . u . n
W . I . L . L . W . E . M . A . K . E . A . M . A . R . K . T . H . I . S . T . I . M . E

ooc: i hope i do this okay ...
lyric: rooftops (a liberation broadcast) by lostprophets
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/15/2010, 8:42 pm

I looked away from the TV to see a girl walk in the room. She didn't look familiar, yet she wore all white and had the look of a Runner. Well, one who wore all white and didn't pay attention to what goes on around her. As she made her way to the fridge, I took a step away, not taking my focus away from her.

"
You a new runner?" I asked with a completely straight face, showing hardly any kindness but instead a sort of determination. I noticed she wore no color, so she was obviously a new Runner. I lightly rubbed the tattoo that went up my right arm with my hands that wore red, leather, worn down gloves with the fingers cut off.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/15/2010, 9:37 pm

s . t . a . n . d . i . n . g . o . n . t . h . e . r . o . o . f . t . o . p . s
Running *Part One* I know when I'll die, do you? **All members please check post 3 for an announcement 6/26** 35318px

Mirana spun around from the fridge with a container
of orange juice in her hand. Originally she'd planned
to have some apple juice, but the one carton she'd
found had a name scribbled on what looked like a
Post-It note stuck to the box: Beka. On a typical
basis, if something had a name on it, that meant it
belonged to the beholder of that name and was not
meant for anyone else. So she decided that orange
juice would suffice.

Anyway, she'd spun around because she'd heard a
question come from somewhere behind her. And just
like that, Mirana found herself looking into the ... Er,
not so happy face of another girl. At first she was
rather surprised: never had she seen anyone wear
so many colors, and so rebelliously. That must have
meant she was a really dangerous Runner, whoever
she was. Cautiously, though still brightly as if there
wasn't anything suspicious or uncertain about the
situation, Mirana chirped up a "Yup!" in reply. Then
she opened the carton and took a quick swig before
looking back to the other girl. "And I guess you've
been around a while?
" she asked in return with an
eyebrow raised before taking another drink of the
fluid.

W . I . L . L . W . E . M . A . K . E . A . M . A . R . K . T . H . I . S . T . I . M . E

ooc:
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/15/2010, 9:45 pm

I nodded and looked at the carton she was drinking. "You better save some of that. It ain't easy for Runners to go grocery shopping, ya know." I said with a swift turn. I walked to the nearest window, and halfway through crawling out turned my head toward the newbie. "Wanna come for a quick Run?" I asked, gesturing out the window.

This girl amused me, so I decided to bring her along. Maybe take her to the Training Grounds and teach her some tricks. You can't have inexperienced Runners crawling around the city, it just wasn't good.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/16/2010, 5:02 pm

Mirana looked up when the girl spoke up. She took
her mouth off of the carton and nodded. "Good poi-
nt,
" she agreed and closed up the orange juice before
returning it to its original location somewhere inside
the fridge. For a moment Mirana considered searching
for a pen and inscribing her name on the box like Beka
had, whoever she was, but decided not to and simply
left it in the refrigerator, closing it to make sure none
of the warm air could leak inside and eliminate the cold.

Then she heard the other girl, who'd earlier nodded to
confirm she had been a runner for a while. There were
no stones left in her left shoe, so what reason was
there not to? None, exactly. So Mirana bobbed her head
up and down. "Sure," she agreed to the deed that was
offered and quickly walked over to the window where
the girl was escaping from the shelter. Patiently the
younger runner waited for her to get outside so she
could follow.

ooc:
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/16/2010, 5:15 pm

I jumped out of the window, and after falling for a couple stories, landed on another roof with a roll to lessen the impact. She hopped a slightly tall fence, jumped off another roof to grab a pipe hanging from yet another building. She climbed this one quickly, then turned around. Yet again, she crossed her arms and awaited the young Runner to follow.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/18/2010, 12:42 am

The instant the other girl had escaped and crawled
out of the window, Mirana had taken a track runner
style leap out of the same opening. Soon enough she
was also pummeling straight down for a few stories,
her brunette ponytail flailing around wildly above her
head, almost appearing as if it were what was making
her fall so quickly. A big grin sprouted on her face as
Mirana's feet met the rooftop, portraying both bliss
from the lovely feeling of wind rushing through her,
and determination to catch up to this runner, surely
more experienced than herself. As soon as Mirana felt
the light tap of the hard surface making contact with
her shoes, the pain significant but not enough to slow
her down, she was in comparison to a bullet as she
swiftly climbed up a fence. The young runner did have
a bit of hesitance when meeting face to face with the
pipe. With hopes she wouldn't miss, Mirana pushed
herself up to get a grasp on the pipe—and an exhale
of relief escaped her as she felt the chilly smooth
surface beneath her finger tips. From there she took
an extra moment or two to climb up than the other
had. Overall, she wasn't all that slow when compared
to other Runners, if considered slow at all. It was
just the uncertainty towards obstacles that made her
minor in ranking. Or at least that's what Mirana thought.
Maybe this girl thought otherwise.

ooc:
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/18/2010, 6:59 pm

I smiled when I saw her acting pretty quickly, as I have never seen new Runners this very good at Running before. We would have to work on her smoothness and timing, however. Perhaps a bit more courage would also suffice. I saw a pipeling connecting two buildings, and decided to give that a go. Pipelines are my favorite.

I ran straight for it, jumping off the side of the building and grabbing it with my right gloved hand. I knew how very much rope burns hurt, so I quickly pulled off my left glove at threw it on the building for her. In seconds I had pushed myself off and was sliding down the rope to the next building, struggling not to grin in case of bugs.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/19/2010, 1:02 am

Mirana quickly jogged over to the ledge where the
other girl had disappeared off to. She saw that she
had chosen to take the pipeline, and got ready to
jump when she threw a glove back up to her. For
a moment Mirana paused and glanced at the worn
leather. It wasn't necessary, though really helpful
as rope burns did hurt her. Besides, she'd probably
want it back for future use. So she chose to slip
it on her hand and then proceeded to follow along.
Without hesitation Mirana began to let the rope in
between her hands slip away, sliding down a few
seconds behind the other. The young runner tried
to keep her gloved hand secured to the rope while
the other made an attempt to receive milder burns
than what normally would have come to her. Mild
burns hardly made an effect on the teenager. From
there she looked around to see if the girl had hopped
off yet, or if there was something else that she was
going to have to do soon, like dodge an object or
whatever.

ooc:
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/19/2010, 4:26 pm

I smiled when I heard the other girl following close behind, then wiped it off my face quickly. I jumped off the pipeline about halfway through and slid on the ground like a softball player, my left leg bent with that foot behind the knee of my straightened right leg. After that, I hopped up and climbed up a slightly tall building.

I grasped my hands on everything I could reach. Window sills, holes where missing bricks or wood should be, and even free running it until I reached the top and heaved myself over the edge easily. From there, I sat on the edge of the roof, my legs dangling over the fifty foot drop. I looked at the wonderful view, something I could bet (and win) the new Runner has never seen before. It was the beautiful view of a white city, the occasional orange or green advertisements of course. Where the Runners live, we are told to never get this close to the city. Too many police that would hunt us down.

But here I was, most wanted in this city, and I never listened to anybody.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/19/2010, 10:29 pm

(( Thanks for accepting. I suppose I'll try and jump in. ))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/20/2010, 12:54 am

The air was fine, I guess. It seemed to blow about in rage. I was always there, at that place. I loved to see the water flow, the fountain spring... I didn't know why, but I loved it. I guess it made me feel free, wild, and unlike the rest. But that was before I suppose, after that, I just run. I just kept running, and I hoped, I wished, that someday I could stop running.
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 6/20/2010, 12:57 am

[Thanks you for accepting me, as well. Very Happy I'll try to jump in, too.]

Iggy Brunsman looked down at the city, the buildings white, as if they had been covered in snow. He let out a long sigh, thinking of how he was supposed to fit in. But, did he? No. Not in any way possible. He, being a human, but also being a Runner, was supposed to have black hair and black eyes. But did he? No. He had white hair and turquoise eyes, as his sister, Izzi, did, as well. Although, his skin was as it was supposed to be; white, almost like a vampire's, with little signs of contact with the sun. He let out a long, held in sigh as he sat and dangled his legs over the edge. He began humming some Russian lullaby that he had picked up from Izzi. She always sang in the shower and the song she sang most was this.

"Ig! Come, quick! There's people, Runners, I think. Look!" Izzi whispered harshly at Iggy. Ig looked over his shoulder, and saw his sister motioning wildly for him to join her. He stood, carefully and gracefully, and joined her on one of the adjacent sides of the building, also overlooking the dull, dreary city. His eyes scanned the rooftops, where the Runners would be, and, almost immediately, he saw a figure. It was a person, clothed in all black, with, short, black hair. As he concentrated more, he saw that the person was a female. She looked a little roughed up, and that's when he knew that they had found another Runner.

"She's like us," Iggy confirmed, nodding his head. Izzi smiled, she had been totally right, for once! She beamed at her twin, then focused back on the girl, watching her move, until she sat down on the edge, wiggling her legs over the edge. Then, Izzi turned to Iggy, and, smiled.

"We should go to her." Izzi nodded, while still looking at Iggy. She knew that they should at least meet the girl, greet her, find out a little about her. She was, after all, almost 100% sure that she wasn't part of the government, but a Runner like them.

"No. We can't trust her," Iggy told Izzi. "She may be a Runner, but, can we really put our trust in her?" he asked her, shaking his head. "I feel it's best we--IZZI! What are you doing?" He looked at his sister in horror as she began to back up. "No! You don't know her!"

"And I never will, unless we go over there now!" Izzi backed up a good quarter's length away, then, without warning, ran and flung herself over the edge, landing a little rough on the next rooftop. The female was just two more over. Iz repeated the process two more times until she was sharing the rooftop with the unknown girl.

"How come I can hear me?" Iggy said to himself, before flinging himself after Izzi. Once he reached the rooftop that his sister had come to a stop on, he exchanged glances with her briefly, then, pointedly, said, "Hello," to the new girl.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/20/2010, 1:20 am

Mirana noticed her hand was beginning to tingle with
the rope rushing by her skin, like a warning that soon
it had intentions to burn her skin to an infra red hue.
The young runner was not one to take such warnings
lightly, and so she knew it was time to let go of the
rope and move on. Mirana obeyed her thoughts with
no hesitation and felt pleased as her feet lightly met
some sort of surface once more. Her watchful pale
eyes had observed the more experienced Runner as
she'd landed in her various ways: rolling, sliding, all
sorts of neat tricks to get by faster and smoother.
Although Mirana didn't feel like she had any issues
with her simple little hop and landing on her feet.

Then she shook her head. This was Running, and it
was no time to just let her head wander. So Mirana
proceeded to climb up the same building the other
had, and reached around like she were mountain
climbing. Heck, she might as well have been, since
all these building were pretty tall nowadays. And
mountains seemed so small these days, even Everest.
The young girl stuck to window sills and gaps in
the buildings, choosing not to free run at any time;
Mirana didn't feel she was prepared enough to do
that just yet. It did take an extra minute or two,
definitely slower than the other had taken this time,
for her to meet the top of the roof and take the
final little hop onto the flat surface, that little bit
of levitation performed with ease. Mirana sighed,
and her mouth fell a few inches in wonder at the
sight of the glistening white city. It was flawless,
perfection at its best, barring the out of place dots
here and there that advertised various objects of
which Mirana couldn't care less about. And yet,
she never could have seen anything more bland.

"This makes me want to get out a big crayon,"
the young runner commented. "And then scribble
all over this gargantuan canvas just dying to be
beautified.
" Suddenly Mirana realized that she and
the other were no longer the only two there, and
spun around instinctively with her hands held out
straight that said something like "I'ma ready to
punch you and it will not be pretty", as this was
always required when playing with the boys when
she was younger. Quickly she then identified the
other two as fellow Runners, and blushed a tiny
bit as she slipped her hands out of sight. To make
her image a bit more friendly, Mirana added a light
smile.

ooc: 'ello nova and kindro! (:
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/20/2010, 1:22 am

Vaughn was never one to judge, he sighed. His orders were often simple, look for the runners. Was life really so simple? Did all he have to do was seek? He sighed, his mind wondered back to his nightmares. Perhaps, just maybe, they had something to do with his past.....

He looked up at the dimming sky, he knew he had to work. He sighed, going into the office and putting on his clothes. He heard a "Hello," sometimes, but he never paid attention. He really didn't care, he didn't want to know how anyone was doing or what they were up to. His heart was as colorblind as his eyes, and almost as dark as them too.

His job was his life, outside of that, there was nothing. He sighed, tying his little bit of hair in a messy braid. He flung it over to one shoulder then grabbed his revolver. He put it in his holster and walked out.
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/20/2010, 1:26 am

(( OOc// Hey Cyn! I'm going to roleplay both characters in third person, just testing out that first one from her point of view. The first intro sucked, I know. ))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 6/20/2010, 1:33 am

kindro wrote:[Thanks you for accepting me, as well. Very Happy I'll try to jump in, too.]

Iggy Brunsman looked down at the city, the buildings white, as if they had been covered in snow. He let out a long sigh, thinking of how he was supposed to fit in. But, did he? No. Not in any way possible. He, being a human, but also being a Runner, was supposed to have black hair and black eyes. But did he? No. He had white hair and turquoise eyes, as his sister, Izzi, did, as well. Although, his skin was as it was supposed to be; white, almost like a vampire's, with little signs of contact with the sun. He let out a long, held in sigh as he sat and dangled his legs over the edge. He began humming some Russian lullaby that he had picked up from Izzi. She always sang in the shower and the song she sang most was this.

"Ig! Come, quick! There's people, Runners, I think. Look!" Izzi whispered harshly at Iggy. Ig looked over his shoulder, and saw his sister motioning wildly for him to join her. He stood, carefully and gracefully, and joined her on one of the adjacent sides of the building, also overlooking the dull, dreary city. His eyes scanned the rooftops, where the Runners would be, and, almost immediately, he saw a figure. It was a person, clothed in all black, with, short, black hair. As he concentrated more, he saw that the person was a female. She looked a little roughed up, and that's when he knew that they had found another Runner.

"She's like us," Iggy confirmed, nodding his head. Izzi smiled, she had been totally right, for once! She beamed at her twin, then focused back on the girl, watching her move, until she sat down on the edge, wiggling her legs over the edge. Then, Izzi turned to Iggy, and, smiled.

"We should go to her." Izzi nodded, while still looking at Iggy. She knew that they should at least meet the girl, greet her, find out a little about her. She was, after all, almost 100% sure that she wasn't part of the government, but a Runner like them.

"No. We can't trust her," Iggy told Izzi. "She may be a Runner, but, can we really put our trust in her?" he asked her, shaking his head. "I feel it's best we--IZZI! What are you doing?" He looked at his sister in horror as she began to back up. "No! You don't know her!"

"And I never will, unless we go over there now!" Izzi backed up a good quarter's length away, then, without warning, ran and flung herself over the edge, landing a little rough on the next rooftop. The female was just two more over. Iz repeated the process two more times until she was sharing the rooftop with the unknown girl.

"How come I can hear me?" Iggy said to himself, before flinging himself after Izzi. Once he reached the rooftop that his sister had come to a stop on, he exchanged glances with her briefly, then, pointedly, said, "Hello," to the new girl.

[This was for Cyn or Dark Fairytales, if you want to reply.]
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/20/2010, 2:33 am

(Welcome to the RP guys! )
(Nova, maybe I will bring Anidori in and her and Vaghn can go do some rounds, checking places for Runners)

I let a small chuckle escape my lips from the little crayon comment. It was relieving to laugh once in a while. I heard to soft thuds, and instantly recognized them as two people landing on the roof. One female, one male. By there closeness I could easily recognize them as related. I instantly knew they were Runners, because if they were some sort of law enforcement they would be somewhat heavier with protective gear. Although, I decided to have some fun with them. I wouldn't go hard...well, too hard at least.

I whipped myself around, instantly pouncing from my position like a puma. I decided to go for the male first, and did a complete backflip, kicking him in the jaw hard but making it obvious I was holding back. Then, I sprang for the girl, hitting each side of her neck with the stronger part of my hands and kneeing her in the gut. For good measure, I also spun myself on my pivoted foot and gave a nice and powerful heel to the male's chest. That should at least knock the air out of both of them, sending them to the ground long enough for me to explain what my intentions were. That was a good warning not to sneak up on me from behind.

(Anidori, officer, Beka's twin) I walked out of my office busily, brushing a few strands of my short black hair from my face. I couldn't wait for it to grow longer. I passed by my untouched bulletproof vest and went through the assortment of guns, picking one out carefully. I never wore a bulletproof vest, I didn't need one. When you know how Runners work as well as I do, you need no protection. After searching through millions of machine guns, I sighed and looked away.

Machine guns are too big and carry too much weight. My handy dandy nice and small black handgun would work just fine. I looked around to find someone to come do rounds with me, but nobody was in just yet. However, after a second glance around I did see Vaughn. I knew everyone in the office, not that they knew me personally. But I learned all of their past and searched through their files. It was my job. I walked up to him with a small smile. I wasn't one to speak, but I had to get better.

"
Hey Vaughn. Do you mind doing rounds with me over the rooftops? I have a feeling some Runners are out doing no good, but some help never hurts right? Whattya say?" I asked him, taking out my handgun and flipping it around my fingers. Nobody in the office was comfortable with the fact that their Head Officer always went out with no protection and a simple handgun. But honestly, once they saw what I can do, they never asked questions.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 6/20/2010, 2:39 am

Iggy took the kicks and punches like a man, and yet ended up on his butt. "What the heck was that?" he screamed at her, his cheek bleeding from impact. He held his cheek in his hand, pressing hard, while he swore under his breath.

Izzi, however, didn't take the beating as well. She ended up laying on her side, coughing, wheezing, blood collecting in her mouth. "Ig," she breathed. "You were right." She stood, as did Iggy, and she spat the mouthful of blood at the female. As soon as the female had been splattered, Ig took over and punched forcefully at the female, connecting with her ribs and jaw a couple of times. Izzi jumped in, as well, delivering a few round-houses to the female's stomach.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next