The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloggin' it up! More ramblings from Newms

+3
Cyn431
Noah the Flood
The Newms
7 posters

Go down

Bloggin' it up! More ramblings from Newms Empty Bloggin' it up! More ramblings from Newms

Post by The Newms 6/15/2010, 8:54 pm

See, I actually have nothing of value to say, I just felt like blogging. I'm sure you've all had the feeling......

Anyhoozle, I would like to register my discontent at the fact that it is virtually impossible to purchase a gameboy colour game in any store nowadays.

My best friend's never played Pokemon -
(here's where you gasp/scratch your head, confused)- so obviously, we got her a gameboy colour for her birthday, but the interesting part is....we can't find any games.

Of course, my mom and I just happened to be at the mall today, so we pop in a kabillion stores looking for a game, but none of them have it. And then we drove to some other stores to see if they had any. And then we remembered that the one store we missed sold used games.....-facepalm-

So when I get home I ask my brother if he'll take me to that store tomorrow, and he says something like:
"Ohh I know a store that sells Pokemon games!!!"
Me: "Will you take me there tomorrow?"
Him: "Ohh sure!"
Me: "Thank yo-"
Him " loljk me and my friends are going to your favorite restaurant tomorrow. Oh, and you can't come."
Me: D= -punches in face-

Naturally, the conversation was somewhat more intellectual. But now that stupid gameless gameboy colour is staring me in the face.

And I have finals this week. Aren't finals lovely? And by lovely, I mean excellent firewood....er, firepaper. I'm sure you got the joke......
I'm going to leave you all to your lives now....yeah...thanks for the three and a half minutes you wasted reading this.

LOLJK you're going to waste five more minutes answering these questions, most likely.

1. Have you ever played Pokemon?
2. Isn't it frustrating when no store has the one thing you're looking for?
3. Have you ever wanted to punch your sibling in the face? Have you ever done it?
4. On a scale of 1-10, 1 being not at all, how annoying is it when someone says 'loljk'? I give myself a twenty.

Enjoy your evening, poppets!
Newms
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Bloggin' it up! More ramblings from Newms Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Bloggin' it up! More ramblings from Newms Empty Re: Bloggin' it up! More ramblings from Newms

Post by Noah the Flood 6/15/2010, 9:13 pm

1. Have you ever played Pokemon? DUh Very Happy
2. Isn't it frustrating when no store has the one thing you're looking for? Yush -_-
3. Have you ever wanted to punch your sibling in the face? Have you ever done it? Yes, but no, I havn't.
4. On a scale of 1-10, 1 being not at all, how annoying is it when someone says 'loljk'? I give myself a twenty. twenty five nod
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Bloggin' it up! More ramblings from Newms Empty Re: Bloggin' it up! More ramblings from Newms

Post by Cyn431 6/15/2010, 9:17 pm

1. Have you ever played Pokemon? I've watched it, and I have these Pokemon cards, but I've never played it. no Though I've been thinking on doing so ...
2. Isn't it frustrating when no store has the one thing you're looking for? EXACTLY. Especially when the one you forgot has it. xP
3. Have you ever wanted to punch your sibling in the face? Have you ever done it? It can be tempting, but I can't 'cause she's autistic and 1) I'd get too guilty and 2) I'd get kicked out of the house if I did that. >.>
4. On a scale of 1-10, 1 being not at all, how annoying is it when someone says 'loljk'? I give myself a twenty. Online? 2. In reality? 92840923804982034. Aka, a big number.

Last edited by Cyn431 on 6/15/2010, 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStar 6/15/2010, 9:27 pm

1. Have you ever played Pokemon?
Nope... (: I've never watched Pokemon, played with the cards, played the game... nothing.

2. Isn't it frustrating when no store has the one thing you're looking for?
e__e YES. YES, IT IS.
Especially when it's my mom who's looking for something, therefore dragging ME around fifty times seventy thousand stores!

3. Have you ever wanted to punch your sibling in the face? Have you ever done it?
Yes. And no... but I did pretend to hit him with a pillow while we were camping. ^__^

4. On a scale of 1-10, 1 being not at all, how annoying is it when someone says 'loljk'? I give myself a twenty.
Meh. Depends on the situation. 6-8, though.
DragonStar
DragonStar
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/15/2010, 10:23 pm

Draggie and Cyn, I reccomend you play, they're very lovely games. xD

Yeah, I usually hate when people speak in chatspeak, but for reasons I will never understand, I've just been saying 'lol' lately. It's fairly obnoxious, actually....xP

Haha, Snakey, I know of our deep love for Pokemon xD
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/15/2010, 10:33 pm

1. Have you ever played Pokemon? Yup. With my friend who was obsessed with them. nod
2. Isn't it frustrating when no store has the one thing you're looking for? Oh my goodness, yes. >_>
3. Have you ever wanted to punch your sibling in the face? Have you ever done it? Yes and no. xD
4. On a scale of 1-10, 1 being not at all, how annoying is it when someone says 'loljk'? I give myself a twenty. Online, I wouldn't say it's that annoying unless it's overused. xD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by B 6/15/2010, 10:37 pm

1. Nope
2. YES! In real life?
3. Well, we don't interact, so yes and no. I wish he'd talk to me ask how I was doinng or SOMETHING!
4. Infinity.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStar 6/16/2010, 2:16 am

The Newms wrote:Draggie and Cyn, I reccomend you play, they're very lovely games. xD

Yeah, I usually hate when people speak in chatspeak, but for reasons I will never understand, I've just been saying 'lol' lately. It's fairly obnoxious, actually....xP

Haha, Snakey, I know of our deep love for Pokemon xD

Weeeeeeeeeell, do they make any for the Gameboy Advance SP? :3
DragonStar
DragonStar
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/16/2010, 4:16 pm

Why, actually, they do. Firered, Leafgreen, Sapphire, Ruby and Emerald. You should still be able to buy one (but not a stupid colour game...! -throws bricks at things-) at any store for less than twenty bucks.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 4:31 pm

Yeah, you can even get the show on Video for SP, but they only made a couple.
I like Firered and Ruby/Emrald the best.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/16/2010, 6:58 pm

1. :3 Nope. *horror* If they have any Wii versions, though, I might be able to at least look for it at the library. XD Do they?
2. OH UGH YES. >.>
3. Yes, and I'm pretty sure I did one time. Very Happy
4. Depends. XD I think it's kawaii, actually.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Bloggin' it up! More ramblings from Newms 1312Bloggin' it up! More ramblings from Newms 2412Bloggin' it up! More ramblings from Newms 3349Bloggin' it up! More ramblings from Newms 3548Bloggin' it up! More ramblings from Newms 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down