The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloggin' it up: Just another sunny day

+4
Avé
PugsRock
Arianna
The Newms
8 posters

Go down

Bloggin' it up: Just another sunny day Empty Bloggin' it up: Just another sunny day

Post by The Newms 7/8/2010, 1:04 pm

Well, actually it's cloudy outside for me. But still crazy hot out.

Ah, nothing like waking up at 7 a.m. and starting your day with a strength training workout then a two mile run.
Oh, forgot to mention the lack of breakfast, lack of sleep and 100 degree weather part.
Yeah, that.
Well, now, aren't you the one who wanted to do said workout? Yeah. Maybe if you didn't stay up until 2 a.m. playing Pokemon or going on Facebook every night, you would've been able to fall asleep earlier. And then you would've gotten up earlier and been able to eat breakfast in time.
Oh, thanks, conscience, its always good to know your support me in my endeavors....

I actually feel somewhat accomplished after doing the strength course. Not totally, though. I mean that workout was really difficult, so of course I wasn't able to do everything. Gah. >.< One day, I'll be fit, and I'll finally have upper body strength....

In other news, my buddy and I were s'posed to go see Eclipse when she got back from vacation, but she forgot to text me that she got home. So we were planning on seeing it today, then she tells me her mom won't take her or something. T.T I don't even like the Twilight Saga, so I'm not sure why I'm irritated...

Now, I have a quick question, which will probably involve you reading this story
------> https://shadowsowner888.forumotion.net/original-works-f4/twigwrisum-veritas-new-chapter-six-t6645.htm
^ Don't feel obligated, I won't be offended if you don't read it. Seriously.

(I know, I'm such a tool D= Totally advertising my own story. Just so I feel better, I'm gonna tell you to read this story as well, (because its not written by me) and because I like it! x3
https://shadowsowner888.forumotion.net/original-works-f4/change-chapter-8-up-d-t7233.htm )

Back to what I was saying about my story, Veritas, I've actually grown to like it. I have a few alternate endings, so I need to decide which road to go down. I was thinking about actually writing multiple sequels, where Alex and Hunter work as a detective team. I need to know whether you guys think this is a good idea or not. The current story, Veritas, could stand by itself as a story, but it does leave room to expand on. Y'know?

Anyhoozle, here comes the only part of the blog people actually care about:
Question time!

1. How's the weather by you?
2. Do you feel accomplished after a good workout?
3. What time to you go to bed/wake up during the summer?
4. Seen Eclipse yet? How was it?
5. (If you've read my story) Think I should make a series, or stick with the original?

Thanks, y'all!
Carpe Diem!

Newms x3

The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Bloggin' it up: Just another sunny day Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Bloggin' it up: Just another sunny day Empty Re: Bloggin' it up: Just another sunny day

Post by Arianna 7/8/2010, 2:45 pm

1. How's the weather by you? Nice. xD
2. Do you feel accomplished after a good workout? Um, I guess. Except, I don't really work out very much. Or at all.
3. What time to you go to bed/wake up during the summer? I've been going to bed at 11/12 lately and waking up at 8/9. But usually I go to bed at 10, wake up at 7. It's much simpler that way. :3
4. Seen Eclipse yet? How was it? I haven't. no
5. (If you've read my story) Think I should make a series, or stick with the original? How long are you predicting Veritas to be? If it's a novella, then just add to it. If it's 50k to 80k words, and you still like it at the end, by all means, make a sequel! :3
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Bloggin' it up: Just another sunny day 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Bloggin' it up: Just another sunny day Empty Re: Bloggin' it up: Just another sunny day

Post by PugsRock 7/8/2010, 2:51 pm

1. How's the weather by you? So hot!!!! It was 103 degrees yesterday. I was melting. xD
2. Do you feel accomplished after a good workout? Yup. It's nice.
3. What time to you go to bed/wake up during the summer? The earliest is 7 and the latest is 10 for waking up... well, I wake up at 7 or 8 and lay in bed for a few hours so.. yeah. xD And I go bed at 10 usually.
4. Seen Eclipse yet? How was it? Nope! I'm watching Twilight and New Moon and I'm almost done reading Eclipse. I'm seeing it this week.
5. (If you've read my story) Think I should make a series, or stick with the original? I haven't read it yet, but I just wanted to say that I like the names of the characters!! xD Cause I'm Alex and I know a guy named Hunter... yeah. xD I'll read it after I watch this movie, though. I promise! (:
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/8/2010, 3:03 pm

1. How's the weather by you? It's... hot. And that's odd, considering we're in Oregon now.
2. Do you feel accomplished after a good workout? Yes. ^^;
3. What time to you go to bed/wake up during the summer? I'll go to bed anywhere between 12 and 2, usually. And wake up at 6 or 7, depending on if I'm going for a run or to the gym. >.<
4. Seen Eclipse yet? How was it? It was... alright? XD
5. (If you've read my story) Think I should make a series, or stick with the original? I've never read it, but I suppose I should start. It sounds really good. :3
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/8/2010, 3:17 pm

Ha, you're all better than me xP I usually don't wake up 'til 9 or 10 most days, but running in the morning really frees up my schedule, so I think I'll stick to that for now.

Arianna-
I have no idea how long I was planning on making it Dx I usually just type whatever comes to mind!

Pugs-
I know, it's so hot. o.0 It was 102 the otherday by us, and 98 yesterday.
And thats so cool that you have the same names as my characters xD

Ave-
Oregon? Wow. We're totally on opposite sides of the country. o.0
Thanks, but you don't have to read my story if you don't want to. Sometimes reading online bugs me, and I feel bad 'cuz there's some stories I wanna read but don't ever finish on here >.<
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/8/2010, 3:23 pm

1. How's the weather by you? The weather today is slightly sarcastic with a good chance of A) indifference or B) disinterest in what my sister says. P!atD ftw. xP
2. Do you feel accomplished after a good workout? I've never had a good workout—I mean, I work as hard as I can in PE, but that's not saying much. Now, if people actually let me work in PE, maybe I'd know what it's like. -.-
3. What time do you go to bed/wake up during the summer? I'm in my room by midnight, in my bed by one in the morning, and I can wake up at any time between seven and nine in the (afternoon? xP more PatD).
4. Seen Eclipse yet? How was it? Nope, haven't seen it, partially because I haven't seen New Moon yet either.
5. (If you've read my story) Think I should make a series, or stick with the original? I would go over and read your story now, but I have some artistic things to do from my template shop, so I gotta get busy. (And I need to reply to your PM.) Based off of the information you provided Actually, heck with it all, nobody in the house will shut up once again, and now I can't think straight. I'ma log off and run outside and get a splinter or two before I come back to do everything I need to do later.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/8/2010, 3:27 pm

1. How's the weather by you? Rainy.
2. Do you feel accomplished after a good workout? Well, I workout everyday, so sure.
3. What time to you go to bed/wake up during the summer? I don't sleep sometimes. But I wake up about 8 after about 5 hours of sleep.
4. Seen Eclipse yet? How was it? Saw it the night it cam e out. I luffed it! :3
5. (If you've read my story) Think I should make a series, or stick with the original? I didn't read it, sowwy.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/8/2010, 3:35 pm

Cyn-
I love you.
xD But your PatD references were quite enjoyable.
And I guess I'll talk to you later when you return from your escapade.

Smirf-
5 hours...? I read somewhere that the human body requires at least 8 hours of sleep each night. T.T Oh, you young people and your crazy habits. xD (Heh, I'm not really an old person...just so ya know...)
And it's all good if you didn't read it ^.^
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/8/2010, 5:29 pm

I'm being loved? ^^
Ah, thank you. I was surprised I was able to crack two in there. xD
I am back and replying to your PM. nod Then I'll be going over to your story after checking a few other things.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/8/2010, 5:50 pm

Yes, you and all your awesomeness are being loved!
Ok, sounds like a plan.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/10/2010, 10:11 am

1. *looks out the window* Aw, it's sunny! D: Now I'm hungry.
2. No, mostly I feel tired. nod And then I eat fruit. Cus fruit is fruity cool.
3. It depends . . . I'd like to be going to bed at 10:30 and waking up by 6, and that's been happening more than it has over the school year, but I'm still pretty bad at it. XD
4. Nuuuuu. *sob* I keep dreaming about it, too! There was the horrible dream where I found out Edward was bald, and then the one I had last night where we tracked down the friend who goes to the Twilight movies with us, and we found her at her house, and all decided to go together right then and there.
5. I dunno. XD The idea of detectiveness doesn't really appeal to me, personally, so I'm not too big on the idea right here and now . . . but that's based on stereotypes. You'd find some way to make it all cool, and then I'd totally forget I ever said this.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Bloggin' it up: Just another sunny day 1312Bloggin' it up: Just another sunny day 2412Bloggin' it up: Just another sunny day 3349Bloggin' it up: Just another sunny day 3548Bloggin' it up: Just another sunny day 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStar 7/11/2010, 6:19 pm

1. How's the weather by you?
Hot, humid, grey.

2. Do you feel accomplished after a good workout?
I don't do workouts.

3. What time to you go to bed/wake up during the summer?
I go to bed anywhere from 11:30-3:55 am.

4. Seen Eclipse yet? How was it?
I am not going to see that movie, thank you very much. -_-

5. (If you've read my story) Think I should make a series, or stick with the original?
This question does not pertain to me as I didn't read it. XD
DragonStar
DragonStar
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down