The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to Hogwarts ~ PRP for Sweettee&Newms

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Back to Hogwarts ~ PRP for Sweettee&Newms Empty Back to Hogwarts ~ PRP for Sweettee&Newms

Post by The Newms 7/7/2010, 12:57 pm

It's been nearly twenty years since Harry Potter defeated the Dark Lord.......

.....and Hogwarts is once more a safe haven of learning for young withces and wizards.....

.....Or so one might think.

Welcome to Hogwarts

A school of Witchcraft and Wizardry

New Character?:
Name:
House:
Description:
Personality (optional):

HOUSES:
Gryffindor:
James Potter II (Newms) 4TH YEAR
Rose Weasely (Sweet) 3RD YEAR

Ravenclaw:
Lily Potter (Newms) 1ST YEAR
Hugo Weasely (Sweet) 1ST YEAR

Hufflepuff:
None as of now ='(

Slytherin:
Scorpius Malfoy (Newms) 3RD YEAR
Albus Severus Potter (Sweet) 3RD YEAR

OOC: Hee hee, sorry I made it kinda ominous at the begining, Sweet, but I figured we'd add a plot in sooner or later xP

Last edited by The Newms on 7/9/2010, 1:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to Hogwarts ~ PRP for Sweettee&Newms Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Back to Hogwarts ~ PRP for Sweettee&Newms Empty Re: Back to Hogwarts ~ PRP for Sweettee&Newms

Post by sweettee11 7/7/2010, 1:20 pm

((Could you put Albus in Slytherin?))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Back to Hogwarts ~ PRP for Sweettee&Newms Empty Re: Back to Hogwarts ~ PRP for Sweettee&Newms

Post by The Newms 7/7/2010, 1:22 pm

((Why certainly. That's an interesting twist, hm....))
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/7/2010, 1:24 pm

((Yes, it is an interesting twist. Who starts?))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/7/2010, 1:34 pm

((I will, if you'd like. Ehhh, I guess they can all just be on the train, then.))

James broke through the barrier at platform 9 and 3/4. This was his fourth time doing it, but it still felt wierd, especially when dragging his huge trunk and Vui's cage. The snowy owl in the cage, Vui, was used to the trip through the invisible gate, but still ruffled his feathers and clicked his beak angrily at James.
"Aw, shut up, you," he told it, turning around to see if his siblings Lily and Albus made it through alright.

Lily stumbled through the barrier right after James did. Her eyes were closed when she came out, almost as if she'd been afraid to run through the barrier. Her trunk rolled out right after her, her hand gripped firmly on the handle. A lithe, black cat with a white crescent moon on its forehead padded calmly next to her, in stark contrast to her clumsy entrance.

Scorpius watched the Potters come through the barrier with contempt. He didn't talk to them very much, partially because his father Draco didn't approve of them. Somehow, one of them, Albus, had managed to get into Slytherin. Scorpius had no idea how, since the whole lot of them were simply just a bunch of do-gooders. Maybe Albus had a mean streak, though.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/7/2010, 2:10 pm

Albus ran through the gate, solemnly. He was going back to Hogwarts. And to him, that wasn't a good thing. Albus was separated from his cousins and siblings. His owl hooted as they were near James and Lily. Albus looked at his owl, it was black with grey feathers on his wing.

"Hugo, if you don't go through now, I will. And then you'll be here alone" hissed Rose.
"No!" he whined. She rolled her eyes at her little brother. He could be so annoying.
"Just go" Rose said exasperated.

"No" said Hugo to his sister. He stared at the brick wall. 'What if I get stuck?' he thought worriedly.
He glared at his sister as she said "Just go"
"Fine" he said and went through. His eyes widened as he took in the train and everyone around it.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/7/2010, 5:09 pm

James looked up at the big clock on the wall.
"We're going to be miss the train," he announced impatiently.

"Rose, Hugo, you made it!" greeted Lily, warmly. They didn't seem to get along very well, but Lily enjoyed her cousin's company. Her cat, Umbra, rubbed against her leg, almost as if it was urging her towards the train.

Scorpius narrowed his eyes when the Weasleys came through the barrier and met up with the Potters. He offered a curt nod to Albus, who was in his House, but didn't give any signs that he had even noticed the others.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/7/2010, 11:14 pm

Albus glanced at Scorpius, but didn't make any motion. He listened to his family talking about Hogwarts. Albus certainly didn't like Hogwarts, and didn't care for the excitement about it.

Rose smiled at her younger cousin. "Hi Lily!"
She bent down and petted Lily's cat. Rose's cat bounded over, jealous of Rose's attention to Umbra.
"Silly cat" said Rose shaking her head.
"Hey James"

"Hi James!" said Hugo.
"We're going to miss the train?" he said wide-eyed.

sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/8/2010, 12:37 pm

"Well, no," he confessed, "We just won't get any good seats. I mean, one year I ended up crammed in a compartment with a bunch of first-year Hufflepuffs, and the next year I was with some other wierd kid...." He shuddered, as if the memory of the annoying kid still irritated him.

"He's just being selfish, we have plenty of time," Lily corrected, bending down to pick up Umbra. The expression on the tom's face said he clearly disliked being held, but he made no protest.
"But let's get going anyway!"

Scorpius shurgged, grabbed his trunk, and boarded the train. Oh, what did they know, anyway? People always raved about how the Potters' and Weasleys' kids would be just as good and heroic as their parents were, but he didn't see what made them so great.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/8/2010, 2:25 pm

Albus looked at the clock, and they'd be leaving in around 15 minutes. He snuck away from his family and put his trunk on the train. Albus walked onto the train, and surprisingly, found an empty compartment. He sat in the corner and gazed out of the window.

"Oh, okay" sighed Hugo with relief. He looked at the black train in awe, it was pure black with the Hogwarts insignia upon it.
"Should we get on the train now?" asked Hugo.

"He's right" said Rose. "We should get going"
Rose looked around. Someone was missing.
"Hey! Where's Albus?" said Rose.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/8/2010, 2:40 pm

James didn't even hear his family asking questions, he just hopped up on the train and raced to find a compartment with all his other Gryffindor friends.

"James!" Lily called after him, but he'd already left. She turned back to Rose. "I don't know where Albus is...he likes to wander off sometimes...But he's been here before so I'm sure he's OK!"
She put down Umbra so she could get a better grip on her trunk.
"Well, lets go! Hugo, this is our first time on the train! Aren't you excited?"

Scorpius was on his way to a different compartment with the other Slytherins, when he noticed someone sitting all alone, staring out the window- it was Albus Potter! Smirking, he took a step into the compartment.
"Hm, well, what do we have here?"
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/8/2010, 3:05 pm

Albus glanced at Scorpius and then back out the window. He wasn't going to let Scorpius bother him. Albus watched the trees and villages pass as the train passed them by.

Hugo nodded and said "Yeah, I'm excited. Are you?"
He lifted his trunk and put it on the train and stepped back to let Rose and Lily put their trunks on.
'I'm finally going to Hogwarts' he thought.

Rose put her trunk on the train. "Hugo, I'm getting on the train"
He nodded his response as she got onto the train. She looked for a compartment and saw Albus sitting in one. As Rose walked in, she saw Scorpius Malfoy.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/8/2010, 3:25 pm

"Of course!" she said, loading her trunk on as well. She scurried on the train after Hugo and Rose.
"Where should we sit?" she asked him.

Scorpius looked miffed when Albus ignored him, and turned to leave. He almost ran right into Rose, Albus' cousin- a Gryffindor, of course.
"Oh, sorry. Didn't see you there, Weasley," he said, shoving past her.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/8/2010, 3:45 pm

Rose rolled her eyes. "Whatever Malfoy"
She turned to Albus, "Where'd you disappear to?"

Albus watched as Scorpius walked out and Rose walked in.
"I didn't disappear, I just left" he mutte
red

Hugo shrugged. "I don't know, you choose"
He truly didn't care where they sat, or with who for that matter.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/8/2010, 3:48 pm

"Let's go find Rose," suggested Lily. "I'm pretty sure she went to look for Albus." Umbra mewed with indignance at standing in the crowded hallway, so Lily picked up her cat and scampered ahead.

Scorpius narrowed his eyes at hearing her response, but left the compartment and continued down the corridor.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/8/2010, 4:10 pm

"Okay" said Hugo. Hugo walked after Lily, "Hey wait!" he called
"They are in this compartment" said Hugo.

Albus went back to looking out the window.
"Why are you sitting here?" he asked Ro
se.

Rose said "Well, because I can"
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/8/2010, 5:02 pm

"Oh, sorry!" she said, turning around to meet up with Hugo. She squeezed into the compartment after him, only to find a rather disgruntled-looking Albus.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/8/2010, 5:21 pm

Albus grimaced as Hugo and Lily came in. "Does everyone have to come in here?" he muttered solemnly.
He grumbled to himself and ignored his family.

Rose looked at Albus with a glare.
"We're your family, we've got to come in here" she said with a smi
rk.

sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/8/2010, 5:29 pm

"Aw, c'mon Albus, cheer up!" said Lily, putting Umbra down. "It's not like we're bothering you! We're all friends here...! And family, too..."
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/8/2010, 5:32 pm

Albus just stared at Lily. "And why exactly should I cheer up?" he asked with a sigh.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/8/2010, 5:36 pm

"Because we're going to Hogwarts!" she said, completely unaware of her brother's distaste for the school.
"You can see all your friends again, and we get to learn magic and live away from Mom and Dad!" she giggled.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/8/2010, 6:46 pm

"Friends, yeah" said Albus quietly. He truly did like the magic part, just not anything else. He was in Slytherin, for crying out loud.

Rose said "You do have friends, Albus"
"
Us"
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/8/2010, 6:50 pm

"Yeah, we're your friends!" Lily said. "Hey, I've got an idea, Albus. Why don't you try out for Quidditch this year? You were always really good when we played at home. I'm sure you'll have fun and maybe make some new friends."
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/8/2010, 6:53 pm

Albus shrugged. If he actually did make the Quidditch team, he'd end up playing against his family. Which would probably make the Slytherins hate him more.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/8/2010, 6:59 pm

"Aw c'mon, Al," pleaded Lily. He was always so down about trying new things, ever since he was placed in Slytherin. It really couldn't be as bad as everyone made it out to be. Being a Slytherin didn't always mean you were an evil person.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next