The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to Hogwarts ~ PRP for Sweettee&Newms

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Back to Hogwarts ~ PRP for Sweettee&Newms - Page 2 Empty Re: Back to Hogwarts ~ PRP for Sweettee&Newms

Post by sweettee11 7/8/2010, 7:02 pm

"Fine, I'll think about it" said Albus finally. He might try out, he told himself. What could be the worst that could happen? Rose and James playing against him? Albus sighed.

((Can we skip to when they get to Hogwarts?))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Back to Hogwarts ~ PRP for Sweettee&Newms - Page 2 Empty Re: Back to Hogwarts ~ PRP for Sweettee&Newms

Post by The Newms 7/8/2010, 7:23 pm

((Yeah, I was just about to suggest that, actually.))

Lily looked out the window, then gasped excitedly. "Oh, we're here, we're here!" she said. She pressed closer to the glass, looking for a better view of the castle.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to Hogwarts ~ PRP for Sweettee&Newms - Page 2 Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/8/2010, 7:42 pm

Hugo gasped as the castle came into view. "Whoa!"
The train screeched to a stop and someone called 'Everyone over here"
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/8/2010, 7:49 pm

Lily jumped excitedly out of her seat.
"They take our stuff to the school, right?" she asked, hoping Rose or Albus would know.

James and his Gryffindor buddies walked out of their compartment, already dressed in their Hogwarts robes.

Scorpius left his compartment, and walked through the corridor. I can't wait to get back in our dungeon common room, away from all these loud and crazy other students.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/8/2010, 8:00 pm

"Err, sorry Lily. I can't remember" said Rose.

Albus stood up and walked out of the compartment. He walked off the train, and merged into the crowd.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/8/2010, 10:59 pm

"I guess they do, since we're not getting the chance to get it," remarked Lily, as she was ushered out of the train by a mob of excited students.
Umbra followed her, sometimes hissing when his tail was stepped on.

James saw Albus a distance away, trying to disguise himself among the crowd. Ah, whatever. That kid's always been a bit shy. Maybe he'll lighten up this year. He started walking with his friends down towards the carriges drawn by thestrals. He knew they were there, although he couldn't see them right now.

The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/9/2010, 11:40 am

Albus got on one of the carriages that was almost full. He watched as the other students got on other carriages. Albus gave a brittle smile as the first years eyes lit up with amazement.

Rose was pushed out of the train by some first years. She turned and glared. She walked over to an empty carriage and sat down.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/9/2010, 12:07 pm

Lily looked around for where she was s'posed to go. James told her that first years always cross the lake with Hagrid, the groundskeeper. Her father, aunt and uncle always spoke very highly of Hagrid, but Lily was still nervous about coming here for the first time.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/9/2010, 12:10 pm

Hugo jumped as someone said "Firs' years o'er here" Hugo walked over slowly and then his eyes widened at the size of Hagrid and the lake.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/9/2010, 12:20 pm

"Wow, he really does look like he's half giant," commented Lily quietly to Hugo as they merged in with the other first years.
((Sorry for my short posts = P))
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/9/2010, 12:25 pm

((That's fine. Mine are shorter XD))

Hugo nodded.
"Ev'ryone on a boat" said Hagrid loudly.
Hugo walked onto a boat and stared into the d
ark lake below.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/9/2010, 12:28 pm

((Blahhh, I think it's cuz we're just getting it started xP Once they start practicing magic and stuff it should be easier))

Lily got onto the boat with Hugo. It wasn't that she was afraid of making new friends, but when one is faced with a dark and scary lake, its better to be with someone you know. The boats smoothly drifted across the lake, and they drew closer and closer to the huge castle. Hagird was talking about some things they should know about Hogwarts, but Lily wasn't really paying attention.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/9/2010, 12:30 pm

Hugo yawned. "What did Hagrid say?"
They got to the shore, and everyone was ushered off the boats. They walked up to the castle, where they were welcomed by a teach
er.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/9/2010, 12:38 pm

"Oh no, you didn't listen either?" Lily asked him. Before he could respond, they were cut off by another teacher, who told them they would go into the Great Hall next, to be sorted into their Houses. Lily hadn't given Houses much though; she assumed she'd be placed in Gryffindor, like the rest of her family. She bit her lip when she remembered Albus being in Slytherin.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/9/2010, 12:42 pm

((I want to put Hugo in Ravenclaw, but at the same time, i don't))

"I wonder what House we'll be in" said Hugo. He gasped as they walked into the Great Hall. It was lit up with floating candles, and the chatter of the other students and the teachers.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/9/2010, 12:45 pm

((Oh, decisions, decisions...I was actually debating putting Lily in there as well xP Would it be wierd if we put the both of them in there?))

"Probably Gryffindor," she said, shrugging. As and afterthough, she added, "But you never really know."
As they and the rest of the first years walked slowly into the Great Hall, Lily felt nervous. All the other students were here, watching them! She saw James sitting at the Gryffindor table, and he gave her an encouraging nod.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/9/2010, 12:51 pm

((Not really))

"True" said Hugo as he got an encouraging smile from Rose.
He listened as the teacher called up students and the Sorting Hat yelled out what House they would be
in.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/9/2010, 12:56 pm

(( Awrighty, should we go for it then?))

Lily watched anxiously as the kids in front of her were called up and placed in their houses. After the girl on the stool scampered off to the Hufflepuff table, the witch with the scroll of names called out: "Potter, Lillian!"
Lily walked up to the stool with the hat, hoping she wouldn't trip.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/9/2010, 1:05 pm

((Yes =]))

Hugo watched as Lily went up, wondering what House she would be placed in. Would she be with most of the family, Albus, or somewhere else?
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/9/2010, 1:12 pm

(( K, I'll go switch 'em on the front page, too!))

The hat covered Lily's eyes when it was placed on her head. She waited excitedly for the hat's response.
"Excited, are we?" said a voice in Lily's ear. She assumed it was the hat talking, and having lived her whole life with magic, she found that to be believable.
"Well, that's understandable. A sharp mind, ready to find things out as quickly as she can! The ony place for you, my dear, is RAVENCLAW!"

James was suprised. Ravenclaw? How could he be the only one of his siblings to make it into Gryffindor? He shrugged, and clapped loudly for his sister anyway. Ravenclaw's a good House. Plus, they have a really good Quidditch team...
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/9/2010, 1:20 pm

Hugo's eyes widened.' Ravenclaw? Well, it is a good house' he thought. A couple more names were called.
"Weasley, Hugo" someone called. Hugo was one of the last people to be called. He walked up quietly. The hat was placed on his head, and it started talking.
"Hmm, a Weasley. Where should I put you? Not Slytherin, nor Hufflepuff. Gryffindor maybe? You belong in RAVENCLAW!" the hat called.

Rose gasped. Hugo, in Ravenclaw? She was sure that he'd be in Gryffindor. Well, at least he'd be with Lily.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/9/2010, 1:30 pm

Lily waited for Hugo to join her at the Ravenclaw table.
"I can't believe we're here! We must be the first Ravenclaws in our family!"

James shrugged. Well, on the bright side, he wouldn't have to put up with either of his siblings now. This could actually be good for everyone.
"Wow, whaddya think Rose? Hugo and Lily are Ravenclaws."
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/10/2010, 4:34 pm

((I feel bad for Hufflepuff, nobodies in it yet XD))

Hugo walked to the table, and sat next to Lily.
"Yeah, at least we won't have to deal with our older siblings"

Rose nodded. "At least they won't bother us 24/7" she said with a laugh.

Last edited by sweettee11 on 7/10/2010, 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/15/2010, 4:53 pm

((REply?))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/15/2010, 5:38 pm

(( AHHHHH I'm so sorry Dx I thought I had the last post!
Oh, I'll make a Hufflepuff in a bit....xD))

"This is going to be great!" said Lily. Now that the sorting was done, they were ready to eat. She hadn't noticed it before, but food magically appeared on the table. Lily eagerly grabbed a roll, and began slicing it open so she could butter it.
"Wow, that's so cool!" she said.

"That's true," laughed James, loading his plate up with all of his favorite kinds of food.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next