The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms!

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms! Empty Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms!

Post by The Newms 6/16/2010, 5:10 pm

Welcome to Johto!

Train, catch and play with your Pokemon = )

Ehh....I'm not sure an intro is necessary since only two people are joining. xP Sorry, Noah.

RULES, GUIDELINES & THINGS YOU OUGHT TO KNOW *small update
-- You should probably be either me or Noah before joining....
-- Only ONE Legendary Pokemon per trainer. This EXCLUDES Arceus. (I decided Mew and etc. were OK)
-- Only ONE Psuedo-legendary per trainer. Pseudo-legendaries are Dragonite, Tyranitar, Metagross, Salamence and Garchomp. This rule applies to final forms ONLY; i.e. you are welcome to have as many Dratinis as you can handle, just one Dragonite.
-- Only ONE shiny Pokemon per MEMBER. Keep in mind, the odds of finding one in the game without gameshark are incredibly low. Also, there is only one red gyarados, and it counts towards your shiny Pokemon count.
-- You have to lose a battle every now and then. C'mon guys, it happens....
-- I'm awesome.
-- Only one MasterBall per trainer.
-- Noah, you're cool too. = )
-- Bug-catching contests, as well as other shceduled events will take place on the same days they would in the game.
-- Gym leaders and other already exising characters may be used at anytime.
-- I'M GONNA SHUT UP NOW.
-- Pokemon do not need to learn moves strictly according to the games; your Pokemon may learn a new move at any time, as long as it is reasonable.
(i.e. Don't make your Pidgey learn Sky Attack at like, level 7. D= )

New to Johto? Fill out the form!

Name:
Starter:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

MEMBERS:

Newms:
Stef (16)
Pokemon:
Totodile (Lv 10) [Moves: Tackle, Growl, Water Gun,____]
Pidgey (Lv 9) [Moves: Tackle, Gust, Sand-Attack,___]

Tyler (14)
Pokemon:
Bulbasaur (Lv 9) [Moves: Tackle, Growl, Vine Whip,_____]
Egg (Lv 0) [Moves: ????]
Krabby (Lv 9) [Moves: Tackle, Bubble,____,____]

Adrianna (14)
Pokemon:
Torchic (Lv 9) [Moves: Scratch, Growl, Ember,_____]

Cora (15)
Pokemon:
Ekans (Lv 10) [Moves: Wrap, Poison Sting, Bite,___]
Poochyena (Lv 8.) [Moves: Bite, Howl, Confuse Ray,___]

Noah:
Noah Pierce (16)
Pokemon:
Mudkip (Lv 10) [Moves: Tackle, Growl, Water Gun , Mud-Slap]

Hallam Knox (14)
Pokemon:
Charmeleon (Lv 10) [Moves: Scratch, Growl, Smokescreen, Ember]
Geodude (Lv 9) [Moves: Tackle, Rock Polish, Rock Throw,____]
Gastly (Lv 8.) [Moves: Hypnosis, Lick, Mean Look,___]

Zoe Knox (14)
Pokemon:
Chikorita (Lv 9) [Moves: Pound, Growl, Razor Leaf,____]
Sentret (Lv 8.) [Moves: Tackle, Quick Attack,___,___]
Corsola (Lv 7) [Moves: Bubble, Tackle,____,____]

Last edited by The Newms on 7/12/2010, 9:24 pm; edited 15 times in total
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms! Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms! Empty Re: Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms!

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 5:17 pm

(I'm just gona take it that Chikorita knows pound and..something, lets say growl, Mudkip knows Tackle and growl, and Charmander knows scratch and growl Razz xD)

(But it looks awesome Very Happy)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms! Empty Re: Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms!

Post by The Newms 6/16/2010, 5:18 pm

(( Woot, thanks! I guess we can RP, then? Hee hee. ))
(( By the way, what are Hal & Zoe's last name? I forgot....))
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 5:21 pm

(Knox nod)
(Sure! You start or me?)
(And if Me, are we jsut gona start at Profferser Elms or..?)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/16/2010, 5:27 pm

(( Let's start out with them all receiving their starters.))

Stef was already sitting outside of Professor Elm's lab. She couldn't have been more excited! Stef had gotten up at 4:30 that morning, to make sure she wouldn't be late to recieve her new Pokemon. The only problem was, she'd gotten up so early, she was sleeping on the doorstep, now.

Tyler was still lying on his bed, too tired to move. He remembered that today he was s'posed to pick his starter Pokemon, and that thought encouraged him to throw on some clothes and slide out of bed.

Adrianna, too, had gotten up early, but unlike Stef, who was excited for adventure, Adri was curling her honey-gold hair, making sure it would look perfect for today.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 5:54 pm

Noah had gotten up early, not to early though. Right now he was on his way to Proffeser Elm's Lab, humming softly to himself. He was wearing his normal white t-shirt and his electric yellow shorts. On his hands were his silver gloves and his blue goggles rested on the top of his messy hair. He was smiling, thinking in his head what pokemon he would pick. Probably something that would help him defeat those that go in the way of his favorite type; Electric.

"HAL! Get up now!" Zoe yelled, standing in the doorway of her brothers room, bouncing from foot to foot "We're gona be late if you don't hurryyyy!". Zoe had been up for atleast two or three hours, waiting on Hal.

Hal groaned, throwing the nearest thing - which seemed to have the resemlblance to a geodude doll

"Hal, its like, just alittle bit till we are sposed to go! If you don't hurry, all the good pokemon will be gone!" She said, skipping off.

This got Hal going. No way was he gona be stuck with a cruddy pokemon as his starter. He threw on a black t-shirt and a black pair of shorts with some tennis shoes. On the way out the door he grabbed a black hair with a the gengar evolution line on it before darting after her.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/16/2010, 6:21 pm

Tyler looked longingly at his surfboard before walking out the door. He wished he could take it on his journey; a skimboard might be easier. He decided he'd come back for one of them at any rate, and headed out the door. He noticed that his neighbors, Hal and Zoe were leaving too. "Hey guys!" He called out.

Adrianna, satisfied with her hair, took a fraction of the time to get dressed and ready. She half-skipped down the stairs, and out the door, heading to professor Elm's lab.

Stef opened one eye groggily. Ah, I've been asleep! Everyone's on their way! She jumped up, and brushed the wrinkles out of her clothes. Her sunglasses fell off her head in a panic, and she scrambled to pick them up.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 6:42 pm

Hal waved, not saying anything continueing down the road, headphones already in his ears.

"Hiya!" Zoe called, stopping by his house to wait on him. Like I said, Zoe was just a nice person "YOu excited about today?"

Noah turned into the pathway that ran up to the lab, smiling as the lab came into view
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/16/2010, 6:53 pm

"Of course," said Tyler, half-running to meet Zoe. He couldn't help but look her up and down (and I couldn't help but type that....xP), smiling to himself. Maybe we'll get to journey together he thought mischeviously, continuing to walk with her to Professor Elm's laboratory.
"Do you know which one you're gonna pick?"

Adrianna was walking at her own pace. She saw a few friends up ahead, but she didn't feel like catching up to them just yet.

Stef yawned loudly, and waved to Noah. "Good....morning!" she said, half-asleep, still.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 7:09 pm

"I dunno. But I think a grass one. Chikorita maybe..he's so cute. But so is Treeko..and Bulbasaur..and Turtwig! I just can't decide!" She said with a giggle, bouncing as she walked so that her blonde ponytail bounced up and down. "What about you?"

Hal kept walking ahead, humming to his music with his hands in his pockets.

"Good morning!" Noah called back happily, walking over to her. He looked at her, trying not to laugh "Did you like, stay out here all night?" he asked.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/16/2010, 7:13 pm

"Oh.....I dunno," he said nonchalantly. What a lie. Tyler had gotten this all figured out from the get-go. She'd just have to wait and see.

Adrianna arrived at Professor Elm's lab sometime after Noah. [BORING]

"Oh, um, something like that," said Stef, stifling another yawn. She picked up Yuka and her bag, and slung them both across her back.

Professor Elm opened the door to his lab.
"Good morning, Stef, Noah and Adrianna! Are the others almost here?"
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 7:18 pm

"Oh, cool" Zoe said, giggling "I think I might get Chikorita. Meganium is so cool" she said "Maybe I'll even get lucky and he'll have a girl!"

Hal was now at Professor Elm's as well

"Well, Hal's right there..I think I see Tyler and Zoe" Noah answered with a bright, trademark smile.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/16/2010, 7:25 pm

"Well, you can all come in then, and I'll get the Pokeballs," he said, holding the door open.

"Thanks, Doc," said Stef, leading the way in.

"Good morning to you too!" said Adrianna, "And, hi, Noah!" She followed Stef in.

"Well, maybe today, luck's on your side," Tyler said, with a wink. He walked up the steps to Professor Elm's lab, where everyone else was.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 7:35 pm

"Hello Adri!" Noah said with a smile, waving at the other two before following her and Stef in.

Hal took his earphones out, smiling at Professer Elm before going inside.

Zoe giggled, bouncing in the door and after the others "Lets hope so anyway" She called back oevr her shoulder.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/16/2010, 7:43 pm

Professor Elm had lined up all the Pokeballs on his table, organizing them by Region and by Type.
"Well, take your pick!" he instructed.

Stef and Tyler each lunged foward to grab theirs; they knew exactly which ones they wanted.

Adrianna dawdled a bit, unsure of what to pick.
"Um, may I open a few to see them?" she asked.

Elm nodded.

Adrianno picked up a pokeball, and pressed the button. A green turtle with a sapling on its head appeared in a flash of light.
"Turtwig?" it asked.
"Oh, um, not that one...." said Adrianna, returning it to the pokeball.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 8:24 pm

Hal walked over and snatched one up, knowing which one he wanted already. He wanted one that would be strong when it got bigger, and looked just plain awesome "I want this one" He said, realeasing the orange lizard with a flame on the end of its tale "Char char!"

"Hmm..." Zoe said, dwaddling for a minute. She reached out "Lets see" She said, crossing her fingers as she let the small green creature with a leaf on its head out "Chiko!" It said, and Zoe squealed "Omigash, its a girl!"

Noah stood, looking between a few. Did he want a squirtle? Or maybe a cyndaquil? Possibly even a mudkip?
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/16/2010, 8:29 pm

Tyler walked over to Zoe.
"Ooooooh~ Looks like you're in luck!" he said, admiring the green thing with a leaf on its head.

Stef casually tossed her Pokeball in the air. It opened up, and there was a flash of red light. Stef reached up and caught the Pokeball, just as an alligator-like blue creature fell into her arms.
"Totototototodile!" it rasped.

Adrianna chose a ball at random, and opened it. A flash of red light, and suddenly a cute orange chick was standing in front of her.
"Torchic," it chirped.
"Ohohohohoh this is the one!" said Adrianna, snatching up the fluffy chick
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 8:51 pm

"I know!!!" She said, clapping her hands happily and picking up Chikorita in her arms "What'dja pick?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

Hal smiled, getting down on his knees and petting the Charmander's head lovingly.

Now Noah was the only one who hadn't picked yet. He reached out, tossed the pokeball into the air and a blue-almost fishlike creature popped out "Muuuuudkipp!" It sang, looking around happily.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/16/2010, 8:54 pm

Totodile leaped out of Stef's arms, and waddled over to Mudkip.
"Totodile!" it told the other Pokemon.
"Oh, no, Totodile, come back!" said Stef.

Tyler looked over at his Pokeball. He clicked it open; red light in one second, and a bulbasaur in the next.
"Buuuuulba!"

Adrianna loved her new Torchic! It was so cuddly.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 8:57 pm

"Looks like we both chose fire pokemon" Hal said, looking up at Adri

"Muuuud!" Mudkip said with a happy tone to its voice as it looked at the other starter.
Noah laughed, looking down at them "Seems they like each other!"

"Awhh!!" Zoe cooed, bending down and picking up Chikorita and holding her in her arms "Bulbasaurs are adorable!"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/16/2010, 9:16 pm

Adrianna turned to Hal. "You have a Charmander!" she said, noticing the orange lizard. "How cute!"

"Hm, well I hope it's not because Totodile's hungry," mumbled Stef, watching as Totodile nipped Mudkip playfully.

"Bulba, bulba! Saur, saur," said Bulbasaur, obviosuly basking in the praise.
"Yeah," agreed Tyler. He bent down, and put something on Bulbasaur's head. "There! Now you've got a pair of goggles for when we go surfing. Not that water hurts you, anyway."
Bulbasaur felt cool with his awesome new goggles.

Professor Elm looked at the kids happily, "Well, it's about time you all started your journey!"
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 9:35 pm

Like Tyler, Zoe had something to put on her starters head. She messed around for a moment, and then there was a pink bow under Chikorita's leaf, and Chikorita was boasting it proudly.

"Yeah. I based my descsion off of what they will be when they evovle. I love Charizard" HE said, picking up the Charmander and holding it in his arms.

"LEts hope not.." Noah said, then looked at Professor Elm, nodding with a smile "I can't thank you enough for this"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/16/2010, 9:42 pm

Evolve? Adrianna looked at her little Torchic. "I wonder what you'll look like when you evolve."

"Nice," remarked Tyler, looking at the bow. Bulbasaur yawned, and began to nibble at Tyler's jeans.

"Me too," agreed Stef, thanking Professor Elm.

And then all my charries left the lab. Cuz I'm lazy.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 9:47 pm

So did all my charries, because I'm kinda tired, and lazy as well.

Noah walked down the pathway, arms behind his head and mudkip sitting quite comfortably on the top of his head.

Zoe was holding Chikorita, who didn't object at all, and cooing over her.

Hal was walking with Charmande marching along infront of him.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/16/2010, 9:59 pm

Stef wondered vaguely whether or not they should put their Pokemon in pokeballs. That's kinda what they were there for, right? Or maybe it was just because she kept having to keep track of Totodile so he didn't run around biting things.

Tyler was just following the crowd, Bulbasaur following loyally at his heels. He had no clue where they were going.....

Adrianna hugged her Torchic, who chirped happily as they walked.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next