The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms!

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms! - Page 4 Empty Re: Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms!

Post by Noah the Flood 6/27/2010, 10:24 pm

After the group finished eating..

Noah stretched back in his seat, his arms going above his head "I'm soooooo full!" He laughed, grinning.

Mudkip sat beside him, doing the same thing.

Zoe was still sipping on her coke "I'm ready to leave whenever yall are" She said with a nod.

Hal nodded "Same here" He had barely eatin one slice of pizza, and was already full.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms! - Page 4 Empty Re: Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms!

Post by The Newms 6/27/2010, 10:31 pm

"Let's get going, then" said Stef, standing up.
"Totodiiiiiile!" said Totodile, running up beside her. It was so excited it began to run around in circles next to her.
Sighing, Stef returned it to the Pokeball. "I would get the Pokemon with ADHD...."

Adrianna returned Torchic as well, but not because she was acting up. She just liked to give Torchic a good rest since she was the one doing all the battling.

Tyler and Bulbasaur slid out of the booth as well, going to stand next to Zoe and Chikorita.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms! - Page 4 Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/27/2010, 10:37 pm

Noah decided to let Mudkip out for abit, and bounced out of the booth "Alright, to Violet City!" He said, marching out the door with Mudkip in tow.

Zoe shook her head, giggling and slipping Chikorita into her ball. "I hope I find some cool pokemon" She said

Hal sighed, walking out the door, Charmander beside him.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/27/2010, 10:43 pm

The air was still warm when the group stepped outside. It was the early evening, so the sun was begining to set.
"If we hurry," began Stef ,"We should be able to make it before dark."

"Bulba-saur," agreed the grass Pokemon, speaking for Tyler.

The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/27/2010, 10:46 pm

"Alright then lets goooo!" Noah sang, walking up the road with his hands shoved in his short's pockets.

Zoe and Hal followed suit.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/27/2010, 10:50 pm

"Yeah!" sang Stef, leading the way with Noah.

Adrianna was walking next to Zoe. "Hey, are you gonna catch a Pokemon?" she asked, excitedly.

Tyler didn't mind being quiet at times, but he wondered how Hal had managed to say nothing this whole time. Heh, it's probably 'cuz Zoe never gives him the cahcne to say anything back at home.
Bulbasaur began sniffing the air. "Bulba!" it said, running off.
"Hey, wait a sec- Get back here, you!"
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/27/2010, 10:55 pm

"I can't wait to get my hands on a Mareep!" He said "Ampharos is so cool!"

"I hope" She said, nodding "I really want a Wigglytuff...or..a Rapidash...I dunno." SHe giggled when she saw Bulbasaur running.

Hal was quiet most of the time because he was. That, and he usually just didn't have anything to say. Most people got offeneded by him, or didn't have anything in common with him.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/27/2010, 10:58 pm

"That's a pretty shocking idea," said Stef. Suddenly, her bad pun was cut short. She reached into her bag, and released Totodile.
"C'mon buddy," she said, kneeling down next to the aliigator. "See that little brown bird over there? It's called a Pidgey. SICK 'EM, BOY!"
"Totodile!" it said, leaping into action. The Pidgey squawked back at him, but didn't flee.

Adrianna giggled. "I meant if you're gonna catch one here! Unless you think we could find a Jigglypuff or something, here?"

"Bulbasaur! Come back!" called Tyler. He was losing sight of the group now. And Bulbasaur. Oh, this was just great.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/27/2010, 11:08 pm

Noah stopped, watching with a raised eyebrow. A pidgey! He took out his pokedex and held it towards the creature Totodile was battling, recording its data.

"ooooh!" She giggled, nodding "I dunno..maybe" Zoe giggled, shrugging.

Hal watched, and then shrugged, running after him. Maybe he could use some help? He felt like being ncie "Hey, wait up!"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/27/2010, 11:15 pm

"Level 4," reported Stef, reading the Pokedex's report, "And it's Female. Okay, Totodile, tackle attack!"
Totodile leapt foward, ramming the Pidgey full-force. The brown bird tried to jump out of the way, but Totodile hit her wing. She tackled him right back, and the two wrestled for a bit.

Tyler heard Hal's voice, but couldn't see him or Charmander. "Hal? Charmander? Bulbasaur!" he called out again.
"Are you looking for someone?" asked a voice from behind him. Tyler whipped around, and saw a short man with a black hat standing behind him.
"Oh, no need to be alarmed! People call me Mr. Pokemon. I'm just a friendly stranger."
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/27/2010, 11:23 pm

"Oh" Zoe said, stopping and watching and observing. She'd never battled before, much less practiced so..she might as well watch.

Noah looked around, hoping to find a pokemon of his own.

"Tyler!?" Hal called out, walking around. He was heading towards them, but right now he was pretty much lost. "Hello!?"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/27/2010, 11:28 pm

"Totodile, step back!" called Stef, taking a step foward. The Pidgey was sitting on the ground, looking a little dazed. "Here goes!"
Stef threw the Pokeball. It soared in the air for a moment, then hit the Pidgey on the head. Opening up, it swallowed the bird in a flash of red light. The ball wiggled for a few moments, then stopped.

Adrianna clapped loudly. "All right! First capture of the journey!"

"Oh, um, I'm Tyler," he said. Then he heard Hal's voice, too.
"Hal? Hal, we're over here!"
Mr. Pokemon fixed his hat. "Are you two lost? My house isn't too far from here; you could stay there for a bit if you wanted."
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/28/2010, 12:36 am

"Nice catch Steph!" Noah cheered, smiling and clapping.

"You're so lucky!" Zoe said, looking around, hoping to find a suitable pokemon.

Hal ran up beside Tyler and made a face "Uhm...." He said, thinking for a minute. His mom always did tell him not to go into a strange person's house...or car..

Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/28/2010, 12:45 am

(Or car. Subtle hint haha xD)

IT'S GOT AN 'F' IN IT GAHHHHHHHHH >=O

"Thanks," said Stef. She began walking over to retrieve her Pokeball, but broke into a run and seized Totodile.
"Awwwww you did it!" she said, hugging the blue alligator. "I'm so proud of you!!!"

"Now, don't give me that look," said Mr. Pokemon, "I'm not evil. There've been reports of a strange Pokemon roaming these woods at night, and it's not safe to wander, especially if you're Pokemon-less. I alos happen to have a collegue staying with me; if you're Pokemon trainers, you should be interested in meeting him."
"I'm a tad more interested in findin my Bulbasaur," mumbled Tyler.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/28/2010, 12:53 am

(Whoopsies ^^' )

Noah laughed, watching the two.

Zoe caught something out of the corner of her eye "GO! Chikorita!" She said, throwing the pokeball and letting out the small creature in a red blast. "Use tackle on that Sentret!" Chikorita then proceded to run and tackle the creature, catching it off guard.

"Uhm.." Hal rubbed the back of his neck "Lets find his bulbasaur first...besides, I gots charmander and he'll blast any odd thing that comes near us.."

Charmander looked at the man, puffing out a small flame.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/28/2010, 12:59 am

(S'all good. I just always get my name misspelled.)

Stef picked up her Pokeball, then turned to watch Zoe's battle. She silently returned Totodile to her Pokeball; he seemed to want to join the fight as well.

Mr. Pokemon shrugged. "If you find anything, would you let me know? We're not even sure what kind of Pokemon it is."
Tyler nodded. "Yeah. Sure."
Suddenly, a gust of wind buffeted his face, and Tyler swore he felt a raindrop.
"Jeez, did it just get colder here?"
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/28/2010, 1:02 am

"ALright, now use pound!" Zoe said, commanding the Chikorita to pound its leaf on the sentret, making it seemed dazed.

"Okay, Pokeball, go!" She threw the pokeball, which enveloped the sentret in a red light before it dissapeared in the red and white ball. It dropped to the ground, wiggling a fewtimes before clicking.

Hal rubbed his arms, looking around "I think it d-did" He said "I h-hate the cold" He muttered, looking around and pulling his hood up around his hair.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/28/2010, 1:12 am

"You did it!" said Adrianna, giving her friend a hug.

"Wow, what a good start to our journey," commented Stef.

The sky was getting darker, too, but Tyler didn't think it was because of the time of day. The wind whipped up faster, and a four-legged figure appeared in the distance. It had a lithe shape, and a flowing mane on its back, but that was all Tyler could see. The thing leapt down from the hill, and charged past them. It slowed down for a brief moment near Tyler, and he could see the crystal-blue colour of its body. Then, it was gone.

"I SAW IT!" said another voice. Tyler turned to see another man running towards them; he did a double-take when he saw who it was.
"Professor Oak?"
(Because everybody knows Prof. Oak...durr.)
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/28/2010, 1:22 am

"Woah" Hal said, eyes wide as he watched the creature run by. He then starred where it had gone, only partially glancing back at Professor Oak before looking out where it went..

"Yay!" Zoe squealed, huggging her then picking up the pokeball before hugging Chikorita "Yay! We did it!"

"I know..." Noah said with a nod, glancing around. Where were Hal and Tyler?

Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/28/2010, 1:30 am

"That," panted Professor Oak, "Was a Suicuine! One of the legendary Beasts of Johto!"
"Wow," breathed Tyler.
Professor Oak pointed at Tyler, "And it came to you! I can tell you care very much for Pokemon, and even Suicuine felt it. Would you do me a favor, then?" He reached into his bag, and pulled something out. It was an egg, but not just any egg. It was abou the size of Tyler's head, and bright white with blue and red triangles all over it.
"Mr. Pokemon called me over here to examine it, but I have no idea what kind of Pokemon comes from this egg. It's best if it stays with a Trainer."
Tyler stretched out his hands, "Sure, I guess I'll take it."

"Too bad I don't see any Mareep out here," lamented Stef, "You could've caught a Pokemon, too, Noah!"

(BTW what level is Sentret and what moves does it know?)
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/28/2010, 8:36 am

Hal looked away, grumbling in his head Of course, he gets the egg.. He looked around. Maybe there was a good pokemon he could catch here or something?

"Yeaah.." Noah's shoulders slumped slightly "To bad.."
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/28/2010, 10:33 am

"Anyway, my name is Professor Oak," he said, reaching his hand out to shake Tyler's. He then offered his hand to Hal, as well.
"You must be a Pokemon trainer, too! I see you have a Charmander."

Something was tugging on Tyler's bag. He turned around to see a familiar face.
"Bulbasaur!" He shouted. "Where the heck have you been?"
"Bulba bulba bulba," he said miserably, making a few hand gestures.
Tyler sighed, "You ran from a spinarak.....?"

"Don't worry, we're pretty close to Violet," Stef said, "Then you'll be able to find one!"
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/28/2010, 11:51 am

Hal smiled, shaking his hand. Professor Oak was one of his heros. "YEah. My name's Hallum, but everybody calls me Hal" He said, nodding and glancing at Charmander

"Wahoo!" Noah laughed, then looked around "Hey...where's Tyler and Hal?" he asked.

(Sentret is level three with teh moves Tackle)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/28/2010, 1:43 pm

(Mmkay, gotcha!)

"And you two both have Pokedexes, so you must've met Professor Elm as well, " he observed. "Well, I wish you both luck on your journies. If you happen to ever be traveling through Kanto, why not stop by my lab?"
"Sure, no problem," said Tyler. Professor Oak wasn't skieving him out as much as Mr. Pokemon, but he still felt like the needed to find the group.

"You're right, they've been gone for awhile," said Stef.

"Tyler! Hal!" called Adrianna.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/28/2010, 4:15 pm

"Tyleeeer! Haaaaaal!" Noah called, walking alittle ways towards where they had gone.

"Sounds good to me!" Hal said, nodding and then turning his head "I think I here them calling us..." He said, turning back to Professor Oak "But it was nice finally getting to meet you!"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next