The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms!

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms! - Page 5 Empty Re: Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms!

Post by The Newms 6/28/2010, 4:20 pm

( Dx Oh my God, I call you play the next like 47583479857 adults, I keep butchering this RP.....)

"I think I see them," said Adrianna, "That light must be Charmander's flame!"

Tyler waved good-bye to the Pokemon Professor and...the other guy, and began to walk with Hal. He dropped the egg on Bulbasaur.
"You hold that, I gotta find room for it in my bag...whatever the heck it is."
"Bulba!" he protested, but nestled the egg in his bulb anyway.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms! - Page 5 Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms! - Page 5 Empty Re: Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms!

Post by Noah the Flood 6/28/2010, 7:42 pm

"Hey! GUYS!" Noah yelled, waving his hands at them.

Charmander snickered, looking over at Bulbasaur.
"I think I see Noah.." Hal said, standing on his toes and walking towards where the voices were coming from.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/28/2010, 7:55 pm

"Hey, we're right here!" called Stef, once they were begining to come into view.

Bulbasaur noticed Charmander's quiet laughter, and tried to look dignified.
Tyler reached down to pick up the egg.
"Barely room for it in here," he remarked, sliding the egg in his bag.

The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/29/2010, 10:16 pm

"I wonder what it'll hatch into?" Hal wondered, shrugging. When he caught sight of the others, he jogged over to them

"Where did yall go?" Noah asked, raising an eyebrow

"To find bulbasaur. We ran into proffesor Oak and this creepy dude though" Hal said, shrugging.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/29/2010, 10:23 pm

Tyler shrugged. He hadn't the faintest clue what the egg would hatch into, either.
"Bulbasaur ran away from a spinarak," explained Tyler, casting a glance down at his partner. "And like Hal said, we went to find him and ended up running into Professor Oak."
He decided not to mention the bit with Suicune. Maybe he was being selfish, but Tyler felt like it was his moment.

"Wow, Professor Oak!" exclaimed Stef. "That's so cool! I used to listen to his radio show a lot. He knows so much about Pokemon."

"Wow, that's really cool, Hal," said Adrianna.

Tyler looked a little miffed when Adrianna adressed only Hal.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/29/2010, 10:30 pm

"But anyway, other then that, it was pretty much boring" Hal said with a shrug. "Now..can we pleeeaaase get to Violet?"

Noah nodded "Yeah...lets go!" he said with a nod

"So you really got to meet Proffesor Oak?" Zoe asked, walking beside Tyler.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/29/2010, 10:50 pm

"Oh, hold your ponytas," Stef mumbled at Hal. "Violet's just up ahead! See the light from the Pokemon Center?"

"Yeah, I did!" said Tyler. He whipped the egg out of the bag. "He even gave me this thing, too!"
"Bulba~!"
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/29/2010, 10:53 pm

"Finally" Hal grumbled, walking on, but laughing quietly.

Noah shook his head, laughing

"Really! Thats so cool! I'm so jealous!" She said, her eyes sparkling "Do you know what pokemon it'll be?"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/29/2010, 11:05 pm

Stef beamed as she read the sign: Welcome to Violet City.
"Here we are!"

Tyler's proud grin broke into something of confusion. "Er...well....suprises are nice."
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/29/2010, 11:13 pm

"Okay...I'ma go try to catch a Mareep. See ya!" Noah called, running off ahead of them.

Hal shook his head, watching "So where we off to first?"

"Yeah! They are! I bet it'll be a cute one!" Zoe said, smiling.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/29/2010, 11:16 pm

"For me?" said Stef. She pointed at something in the distance; a tower, swaying slightly back and forth. "Sprout Tower! I hear there's a nice prize if you get all the way to the top."

Adrianna looked around. "Oh, wow, it's much bigger than Cherrygrove! I don't know where I'll go."

Tyler scoffed. "Nah, I bet it's gonna hatch into something big and awesome! Like, maybe a dragon-type!"
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/29/2010, 11:30 pm

"Ooooh...." Zoe said, shrugging then looking ahead "Hm..I wanna go to sprout tower! I here there is a lake or a pond or somethin' around it!" She said, nodding.

Hal looked around, raising his eyebrow "I might go to Sprout Tower to...I hear sometimes they have ghost pokemon. Maybe I'll find like...a Ghastly or something. Or maybe I'll get lucky and find a murkrow around it!" He said, nodding.

"You and your creepy pokemon.." Zoe sighed, shaking her head.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/29/2010, 11:39 pm

"Wow, a lake?" asked Tyler excitedly grabbing Zoe's arm. "Let's go! I wanna go fishing!"

"Yeah, Ghastly sometimes appear," agreed Stef. "Shall we check it out?"

(Ooohh can we have Hal and Stef meet my new character in there? I just drew her x3)
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/29/2010, 11:44 pm

Zoe laugh "Okay! I can go swimming!" She said, running after him.

"We shall!" Hal said with a nod, then turned to Adri "Hey Adri..wanna come with us?" he asked.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/29/2010, 11:50 pm

"I'll race you!" challenged Tyler, taking off.

"Oh, sure," said Adrianna, somewhat nervously. "But...you guys are either gonna catch or fight off all the Ghost Pokemon...right?"

"Heh, sure we will Adri," promised Stef.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/29/2010, 11:58 pm

"Hey no fair!" Zoe called, picking up some speed and running after him.

"I promise" Hal said. Ever since in the woods, Hal had been being alot more...friendly. Maybe it was just he had been really grumpy before? Maybe he wanted a new start? Or maybe he'd just grown to tolerate and actually like them.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/30/2010, 12:03 am

Tyler came to a screeching halt when he reached the lake near Sprout Tower.
"Wow, this is so big! Maybe we'll find a Sharpedo! Eh, Bulbasaur?" Tyler looked around. "Uh, Bulbasaur...?"
"SAUR!" cried the enraged creature, panting as it came in next to Zoe.

"Awesome, let's hop to it," said Stef, opening the door to the Shadowy Tower.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/30/2010, 12:10 am

Hal stepped in, looking around with wonder "Wow...this place is gona take forever to get to the top...." He muttered

She giggled, looking down at Bulbsaur "Tired little buddy?" She asked, setting her bag down. A red light flashed and Chikorita popped out of her ball and beside Bulbasaur "Chikor-chik!"

Zoe giggled, watching them, then looked at the lake "Wow!" She said, smiling "This is gona feel great to swim in!" she picked up her bag again and ran into a restroom nearby (YES I ADDED A PUBLIC RESTROOM xDD) and then came out in her bathing suit, a green two piece before wading slowly into the water "Its cold!"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/30/2010, 12:21 am

(Yay for magic restrooms!)

"Aw! Well, you'll get used to it," he said.
Tyler pulled out his collapsible fishing rod from his bag. He unfolded it and threw it into the lake. Bulbasaur picked up the egg and walked down by the Water's Edge.
"Bulba!" he beckoned to Chikorita.

"Yeah..." agreed Adrianna, gazing up at the spiral staircase.

Stef adjusted her sunglasses on her head, then grinned. "OK Sprout Tower- here we come!"

A few floors above them, Cora stood with her arms crossed. At her side, an ekans hissed menacingly. Its eyes were fixed on the Rattata in front of them, but its trainer's eyes were on her Pokedex.
"Rattata," she read, "Level 4. Normal-type. Obviously not worth it, Ekans. Let's go."

The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/30/2010, 12:37 am

Chikorita tumbled after Bulbasaur, standing at the waters edge. There was just enough of waves so that the water gently lapped the shore.

Zoe swam around, happily humming as she looked around "I wonder if there are alot of cool pokemon in here?" She called, looking over at Tyler.

Hal laughed, and then marched up the staircase with Charmander behind him. His eyes were looking around, hoping to spot a Ghastly.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/30/2010, 12:41 am

"Bulbasaur!" he said happily to Chikorita. (I dunno, he probably said it's nice out here xD)

"Well, we're gonna find out," said Tyler, reeling in his line. "I got something!"

"AIEEEEEE!" screeched Adrianna ducking behind Hal. "Look at that!"

Stef turned around to where Adri was pointing. She came eye-to-eye with a big, goofy Gastly grin. "Eep! Gastly!" she said in shock.

Cora hear a noise; it sounded like a scream. Some other trainer's having more luck than me; sounds like somone found a Gastly. She scowled. Like some girly-girl would want a Ghost Pokemon anyway...
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/30/2010, 12:49 am

Zoe watched "I wonder what it is!"

Chikorita nodded, sitting down and looking around.

Hal nearly whooped with joy. "Alright Charmander, do your stuff!" He said, and Charmander hopped foward "Ember!" The small lizard sent out a flame to towards the ghost pokemon, but it moved just in time "Dangit" He muttered, pulling out his pokedex to record its Data "Level seven..boy..alrighty..Use Ember again!" The pokemon then went at it, Ghastly dodging and Charmander blowing flames.

Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/30/2010, 1:00 am

Tyler yanked the rod out of the water, and his catch flew out of the water.
"Krabby?" asked Tyler, watching as the Pokemon spit out his lure. It started bubbling at the mouth.
"Oh...I don't think he's very happy...Bulbasaur!"
Bulbasaur ran up the Krabby, baring its tiny fangs. "Bulbasaur!"

"Gastly, the Ghost Pokemon..." Stef's Pokedex recited.
"Oh, wow!" she said, watching the battle. "Go Charmander!"

Adrianna watched nervously from her spot behind Hal.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/30/2010, 1:07 am

Zoe watched, running out of the water. She was gettingup to shore when she stepped on something "Ouch!" She cried out, looking down. What she saw was a pink oval with spines sticking out its back. Curiosity got the best of her and she picked it up, holding it to her face

"Corsala?" The thing asked, causing Zoe to scream and throw it, making it land on shore. It took her a second to realize it was a pokemon.

"Go, Chikorita!" And then, there was Chikorita...using pound. "Razor leaf!" The corsola was still stunned, so it was knocked out pretty easily. Zoe ran to shore and grabbed a special pokeball out of her bag; a blue one "Go, pokeball!" It was a netball, and it enveloped the pokemon in a red light before falling to the ground, rocking, then clicking.

Finally, Charmander got a hit on Ghastly and it sat there stunned; The hit had been powerful and it had already used alot of energy up

"Go, pokeball!" Hal said, throwing the red and white orb. It enveloped the little gas ball creature in a red light before falling to the ground. It rocked once...twice...then CLICK! He had caught himself a Ghastly!
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/30/2010, 1:14 am

"Alright, c'mon Bulbasaur, let's show Zoe and Chikorita we can pull that off, too!" he cried. "Vine Whip!"
Bulbasaur nodded. "Bulbasaur!" Vines erupted from the bulb on its back. Krabby hopped back and forth, dodging each vine as it struck where the crustacean Pokemon just was. Finally, it dodged too late, and Bulbasaur hit it dead-on.
"Yeah, buddy! Let's try this on for size!" Tyler cheered, tossing the Net Ball at Krabby. "Net Balls are made 'specially for Water-types! Oh, and they work on Bugs."
The Net Ball rocked violently back and forth, but eventually clicked silent.

"Yeah, alright Zoe! We got 'em," Tyler said.
"Bulbasaur!" agreed the grass Pokemon.

"That was so cool," said Adrianna, looking at the Pokeball.

"Gastly's pretty tough," remarked Stef.

"Pretty cute display," remarked Cora, stepping out from the shadows. "But looks like your Charmander will have to improve its aim."
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next