The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms!

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms! - Page 6 Empty Re: Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms!

Post by Noah the Flood 6/30/2010, 1:35 am

"Yeah, we did it!" Zoe said, excitment filling her voice. She picked up her net ball "I never thought I'd find a Corsola out here..." She sat down in the sand near where Tyler had been sitting "You know...I might give all my pokemon nicknames, for the fun of it"

Hal looked up, glaring slightly "And who are you to tell me whats wrong with my Charmander?" He asked, standing up. He had been rubbing Charmander's head, who was still stubborn, but loved the praise.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms! - Page 6 Empty Re: Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms!

Post by The Newms 6/30/2010, 9:49 am

"That's a nice idea," agreed Tyler. Nicknames, nicknames...he couldn't really think of any at the moment.

"Just making a remark," Cora replied coolly, "Attacking Gastly with a strategy in mind is better than mindlessly shooting flames. What if you'd set the whole place on fire?"

"Oh, buzz off," muttered Stef, although she wasn't sure anyone heard.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms! - Page 6 Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/30/2010, 10:25 am

"Hmm....." Zoe thought for a moment "I think I might name Chikorita Roma..like, Aroma"

Hal looked at her "He wasn't just shooting mindlessly. He was trying to hit the target, and the target was just abit faster. Thats all." He grunted out, picking up Gastly's ball and putting it in the specialy designed ball holder he had made himself with the help of a guy in their hometown. It held three pokeballs now; Geodude's, Charmander's, and now Gastly's.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/30/2010, 12:25 pm

"That's a nice name," remarked Tyler. "I think I'll be uncreative for now and stick with Bulbasaur and Krabby."

Cora allowed herselfa sly grin. So this kid wasn't too much of a rookie. He at least knew how to respond.
"Suit yourself," she said, shrugging.

Stef rolled her eyes. Oh boy, here we go; another trainer who thinks she's a hotshot.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/30/2010, 12:29 pm

Zoe giggled, nodding "Thats the only one I can think of right now. Corsola my just be called Corry for short.."

Hal thought for a moment "So, if you think you are so awesome, how about we battle?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/30/2010, 12:39 pm

"Well, I like Corry!" said Tyler "I should try doing that to my Pokemon, too. Let's see....Krabby. Oh, wait...."

Cora smirked. "If you insist," she said, flicking a Pokeball out of her bag.
"I'll start you off easy! Go, Poochyena!"
The Pokeball opened in a flash of red light to reveal a little gray wolf with a big fang.

" 'Poochyena, a dark-type Pokemon'," Stef's Pokedex said as she recorded the dog Pokemon's information.

Adrianna watched with wide eyes. "Hal will one this one, right?"

[Actually, he can if you want. Cora's a jerk, she needs to lose. But the battle will be tough!]
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/30/2010, 12:49 pm

"Krabby basically has a nickname of its own!" She giggled "Hm..Maybe I need to let Sentret and Corry out.." She muttered, then clicked the pokeballs, letting the two pokemon out.

"Alright, Go, Geodude!" Hal threw the pokeball into the air and the rock with arms popped out "Dudeee!" it said, looking at the pokemon infront of it.

(M'kay! Good...cause I plan on this battle making Charmander evolve Very Happy)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/30/2010, 1:05 pm

"Uh, I guess Krabby could join us," said Tyler. He was still nervouse that the crab Pokemon might be mad, but it only clicked its claws happily when he released it.

"Sure, Hal's got this one all wrapped up," Stef assured her. "Geodude is a rock-type and has certain resistances against moves like Bite and Tackle, so-"

"Poochyena, Confuse Ray!' interrupted Cora.
"Chyena," it said, before emitting purple sonic rays from its mouth.

(Yay Charmeleon)
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/30/2010, 1:12 pm

"Cor! Corsol!" Corsola said happily, bouncing around in the water around Roma, who just made a giggling noise. Sentret, however, was laying in the shade off to the side.

"Such a lazy pokemon" Zoe sighed with a laugh, looking over at Sentret.

Geodude was to slow to dodge it, and was hit with the rays. He then started teetering arourd "Crud" Hal muttered, then shouted a command "Try tackle!"

Geodude tottered around, swinging at Poochyenna
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/30/2010, 1:15 pm

Krabby bounced into the water after Corry.
Bulbasaur trotted over to sit with the egg and Chikorita again.
"Bulba, Bulba," he said.

"Well, at least you won't have to worry about it getting in trouble," Tyler offered.

"Uh....well, Hal still has other Pokemon if Geodude ends up losing..." Stef said.

"C'mon, Geodude!" cheered Adrianna.

Poochyena easily side-stepped the blow.
"Now, tackle it!" Cora commanded.
Poochyena rammed into Geodude full-force, knocking it over.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/30/2010, 2:06 pm

Corry just bounced around Krabby now. She was sure a hyper pokemon.
Roma nodded "Chikor"

"True...true" She said, nodding "Now Corry..." She looked over at the bouncing pokemon.

Geodude toppled over and seemed not to move for a minute, but stood up, snapped outta confusing
"Alright, rockthrow Geodude!" Hal said, and somehow, Geodude threw a rock at Poochyena.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/30/2010, 2:14 pm

"Krabby?" it asked, confused by the Coral Pokemon's hyper personality.
Bulbasaur laughed at the two water Pokemon.

"...Makes up for Sentret's lazieness," Tyler said unhelpfully.

Stef and Adrianna watched with interest. (lawlz...fangirls.)

"Poochyena, get out of the way and then use Tackle again!" Cora told it.
Poochyena tried to avoid the falling rocks, but one grazed its paw. It howled in pain, then charged at Geodude, its tackle stronger now that it was mad.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/30/2010, 4:07 pm

"Corsa Corsa!" It sounded, bouncing around Krabby.
Roma did as well. She watched, her head tilted sideways. (Oh how I wish pokemon could talk...)
"Yes" Zoe sighed, shaking her head "But ohwell"

(Haha xDD)

Geodude was knocked back again, taking some damage, but he wasn't as caught off guard this time.

"Okay Geodude, tackle right back!" This time, Geodude rammed foward into the dog pokemon.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/30/2010, 4:19 pm

(Well, thankfully our Digimon can talk xD)
Krabby kept turning around, trying to keep up with Corsola, but it got dizzy. "Krabby...?"
Bulbasaur put his ear against the egg to see if he could hear anything. He got frustrated when it was silent.
"Bulba, bulba..."

Poochyena was knocked backwards, but landed on it's paws. It shook its head, dazed.
"Try a bite attack this time," Cora told it.
Poochyena nodded, and leapt foward, clamping its teeth around Geodude's wrist. It shook the rock pokemon viciously.

Adrianna grabbed onto Stef's arm nervously.
"Woah, back off, kiddo. We haven't seen a thing yet," Stef said, trying in vain to free her arm.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/30/2010, 4:36 pm

(Yush xD)
Corry giggled, stopping and bouncing in place
Roma pulled the egg closer to her, her front legs around it, and put her 'ear' against it "Chikoooor"

Geodude was getting pretty frustrated, but finally collapsed
"Darn.." He sighed, "Return!" He held out the pokeball and Geodude was suddenly back in his ball "Okay, go, Charmander!" Charmander had already been out of his ball, so he hopped into battle, barring his teeth.

Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/30/2010, 4:43 pm

Krabby moaned. How could Corry be so energetic...?
Bulbasaur shrugged. He didn't know what was in the egg, either.

"This is probably his strongest," Cora warned her Poochyena. "Tire it out! Use Bite attack!"
Poochyena nodded, and leapt foward. He nipped at Charmander menacingly several times, before sinking his teeth into Charmander's tail.

"One down!" said Adrianna. "This girl is strong."
"She'll need to be stronger if she has hopes of winning," remarked Stef. "Poochyena is tired and Charmander's a lot more powerful than it is."
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/30/2010, 5:17 pm

Corry laughed, standing infront of him.
Roma cuddled it closer; She had a very motherly personality.

Charmander looked at Poochyenna with an annoyed look, then started swinging his tail back and forth

"Okay, use ember Charmander, while you've got your eye on him!"

Charmander then reared his head back and let out abunch of small flames at the pooch on his tail.

Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/30/2010, 7:19 pm

Bulbasaur looked at the egg. Well, Roma wasn't really doing it any harm...although he did like the egg. Bulbasaur hummed happily to himself, enjoying the warm air and Roma's company.

"It's really nice out tonight," remarked Tyler.

Poochyena tried to dodge, but just wasn't quick enough.
"Chyena..." it mumbled, before falling to teh ground, dazed.
"Return," said Cora, emotionlessly. She pocketed Poochyena's Pokeball, and drew out another one. She looked at it for a sec, then clicked it open.
"Don't let me down, Ekans," she told it. "Poison sting!"

"Ekans!" it said, shooting little poison barbs from its mouth.

"Ahhh!That thing is scary!" whimpered Adrianna.
"Oh, Charmander's got this wrapped up," scoffed Stef the commentator. "Ekans' crummy defense and poor movepool just aren't a match for Charmander's superior stats."
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/12/2010, 7:04 pm

Roma 'smiled', scooting over and leaning against Bulbasaur (xDD)

"Yeah...really nice out" She said with a nod, rubbing her arms slightly before slipping her shirt over her bathing suit.

"Dodge it!" Hal called, and Charmander quickly dodged the move "Now, ember!" The small orange lizard sent a flame directly at Ekans.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/12/2010, 8:10 pm

Bulbasaur blushed (if they can do that...? xD) but still sat happily.

Tyler checked his watch. "It's getting pretty late; I wonder what's keeping everyone...."

"Ekans, defend yourself!" ordered Cora. The purple snake nodded, then curled up into a little ball. The flames scorched its back, and it hissed in pain, but it had escaped most of the blow.
"Rebound with a bite attack!"
"Ekans!" it said, launching itself at Charmander.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/12/2010, 8:23 pm

(Lets just say they can do most facial things humans can from now on xD)
Roma smiled, looking out across the water.

"Yeaah...I'm like..really..tired.." She said, leaning back in the grass and looking at the sky. it was dusk already, and the sun was going down and the suns were starting to come out.

"Quick, dodge it!" Hal commanded, and Charmander jumped high up in the air
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/12/2010, 8:31 pm

(Sounds like a plan xD)

"Well, we can just camp out here, then," decided Tyler. "I'm pretty beat, too."

Charmander leaped high, but Ekans managed to grab ahold of its foot. It sunk its fangs in deep.
"There we go, Ekans!"

Stef and Adrianna watched battle intently.
"If Charmander doesn't have another trick up his sleeve, he's through!" said Stef. "His health is down pretty low."
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/12/2010, 8:55 pm

"Charmander, -" Hal was cut off as Charmander started to glow, and suddenly was growing bigger, and bigger. When the glow faded, Charmander was now a Charmeleon

Hal grinned wide, something rarely seen "Oh yeah! Already Charmeleon! Smash Ekans into teh ground, then use ember!"

Charmeleon did just that. He grabbed Ekans and hurled towards the ground, sending out flames as he did so.

"Sounds good to me.." Zoe said, glancing over at him, then back up at the sky and closing her eyes lightly "I love the stars.."
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/12/2010, 9:03 pm

"Me too...! Except I don't know any constellations," he confessed.

"WHA-?" exclaimed Cora, as the newly-evolved Charmeleon smashed Ekans into the ground. The purple snake let out a painful moan, and Cora fumbled around for its Pokeball.
"Ekans, return," she mumbled. She pocketed it, and for a moment her face looked concerned- but in the next second she regained her typical harsh look.
"I've never seen a Pokemon evolve in battle before," she told him. "You and your Pokemon obviously want to win...."

"Wow, Charmeleon!" said Stef, admiring the red lizard Pokemon. She whipped out her Pokedex tor ecord its information.
"So it....evolved?" asked a confused Adrianna.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/12/2010, 9:14 pm

"I only know a couple. I know thats the big dipper...and thats the little dipper" She shrugged "But thats all I know"

Hal was practically beaming. He had never expected that! A calmer expression came upon his face though and he walked over to Cora "Hey, it was a nice battle. You really put up a fight!" He said, holding out his hang to her "Hope your Ekans is okay"

Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next