The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms!

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms! - Page 2 Empty Re: Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms!

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 10:08 pm

"Where shall we head first?" Noah asked, turning around and walking backwards, one of his eyebrows raised.

Hal had gotten that idea, and had popped Charmander into his pokeball, but he refused to stay inside of it.

"Violet city maybe? Or Cherrygrove?" Zoe wondered outloud, still holding chikorita in her arms.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms! - Page 2 Empty Re: Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms!

Post by The Newms 6/17/2010, 4:59 pm

Noah the Flood wrote:"Where shall we head first?" Noah asked, turning around and walking backwards, one of his eyebrows raised.

Hal had gotten that idea, and had popped Charmander into his pokeball, but he refused to stay inside of it.

"Violet city maybe? Or Cherrygrove?" Zoe wondered outloud, still holding chikorita in her arms.

"Definatley Ch- GET BACK HERE!" said Stef, as Totodile began gnawing on a nearby Bellsprout. She clicked the button, and returned Totodile to his Pokeball.

Adrianna followed suit, returning Torchic to her own. "Cherrygrove is what you meant to say, right? We should buy some Pokeballs when we get there."

Tyler nodded, but unlike Adrianna and Stef, had hadn't so muched as glanced towards his Pokeball. Bulbasaur wasn't his pet or his plaything; they were partners.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Travels in Johto ~ PRP for Noah & Newms! - Page 2 Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/17/2010, 7:56 pm

Noah laughed "He's a handful" he said, returning Mudkip to his ball as well.

Hal would have put charmander up, but he refused to go into the pokeball again, giving Hal another small glare "Alright alright!"

Zoe put chikorita in her ball, then nodded "Right, more pokeballs is good. And whenever I can, I've GOT to find some seals for Chik's pokeball" She noted.

Hal rolled his eyes.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/19/2010, 1:04 am

"Seals?" asked Adrianna, looking wistfully at Torchic's pokeball. She seemed to be lost in fantasies of how pretty Torchic's ball would look, so Stef took over.

"Um, I'm sure if we follow route 29, we'll be at Cherrygrove in no time," she offered.

Tyler nodded. He noticed Hal's Charmander wouldn't go in its Pokeball. He and Bulbasaur giggled a little bit.
"That'll be a problem when he's Charizard."

((HEYHEYHEY who gets Togepi? ))
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/19/2010, 9:15 am

Hal shot him a look "Yeah, I know." He said, sending the glaring look back at Charmander. Oh boy. This was going to be quite a journey

"Sounds good to me!" Noah said with a nod.

"I've actually got a couple with me" Zoe said, rummaging through her bag. She pulled out a fire and a leaf seal. "Here you go Adri! You can have my fire one!" She told her, holding out the seal to her. (I'm not really sure how they go on. In the games, they look like stickers xD)

(Uhmm...you can if you want xD)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/19/2010, 5:01 pm

(( Ok, sounds good. I just decided we should throw random events from the games in here xD ))

"Thanks!" said Adrianna, taking the flame seal, and putting it on. "How cute!"

"Well, then let's go," said Stef, cheerfully, "Too bad we don't have any pokeballs yet; I'd love to catch some new Pokemon."

Tyler and Bulbasaur shot each other a confused look; what was his problem?
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/19/2010, 5:06 pm

(hah, yeah xD)

Zoe giggled "I know!" She said, putting the grass seal on Chikorita's ball.

"Me to!" Noah said, walking beside her with his hands behind his head

Hal was just in a bad mood was all, and he didn't like people telling him the obvious. He wasn't that easy to anger either. Sometimes, Zoe swore he was bipolar.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/20/2010, 12:53 am

Adrianna carefully placed Torchic's ball in her bag, then zipped it up. When she turned back to the field, she screamed.
"AUUUGH, WHAT IS THAT?"

Stef whipped around, after hearing Adrianna scream.
"What's wrong?"

"Ew...that thing!" she shrieked.

"Spinarak?" the "thing" asked.

"Aw, c'mon, it's just your friendly neighborhood Spinarak," said Tyler, offering the hurt creature a Pokemon snack, which it gladly accepted.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/20/2010, 9:28 am

"Cool" Hal said, standing behind Tyler and looking at the pokemon. Charmander was about to use ember but Hal smacked him upside the head.

Noah laughed "Its probably not even that strong"

Zoe shuddered "That thing is gross"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/20/2010, 11:20 am

The Spinarak seemed hurt by Zoe and Adrianna's comments, so it scurried away quickly.

"Aw, c'mon," protested Tyler. "How is anyone ever going to catch a Pokemon with you two around?"

"No matter," said Stef nonchalantly. She closed her Pokedex. "I've already recorded all of it's information. We'll be able to find more, if you're interested Tyler."
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/20/2010, 7:20 pm

Zoe made a face "Hmph" She said, turning around and walking ahead of them.

Noah chuckled, shaking his head "Yeah, what Stef said. Plus, that was only teh first one. I bet we'll find alot more pokemon. I just hope we don't run into beedrill or something" He said, shuddering.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/20/2010, 7:22 pm

"Ah, whatever," muttered Tyler, who hadn't even thought to pull out his Pokedex. "I'm not really into bug Pokemon...."

Stef shurgged, and took up the lead again, with Noah.

Adrianna shot Tyler a glance, and then went to walk with Zoe. "Hey, I think I see Cherrygrove up ahead!"
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/20/2010, 7:57 pm

"What kinda pokemon you hopin to run into?" Noah asked her, looking over.

Zoe stood ontop of her toes, looking into the distance "I think I see the top of a building" She said with a nod.

Hal just trudged along after them.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/20/2010, 8:17 pm

"Oooh, I really want a Pidgey or a Taillow," Stef fantasized, "Bird Pokemon are so great...What about you?"

"Great! Maybe we can get a bite to eat, too," said Adrianna.

Bulbasaur followed Tyler, occasionally glancing over at Hal's Charmander. Itwas the only other Pokemon out here, he may as well make friends with it.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/20/2010, 9:15 pm

"Something electric. Maybe a flaffy...or electrike.." He said, a wide grin on his face

"Yes! I'm starving" Zoe said, and he stomach growled, making her giggle.

Charmander was following Hal, and sent a glare at bulbasaur. Charmander was a pokemon with a big attitude.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/20/2010, 9:21 pm

"Well," said Stef, flipping open her Pokegear. "Mareep are most commonly found just past Violet City. That's great! I can beat the gym leader there, and you can catch yourself an electric sheep."

Adrianna laughed a little as well, happy that she and Zoe were getting along. At least we're getting along, she thought, looking remorsefully at Hal and Tyler, who seemed to be ignoring each other. Even their Pokemon didn't like each other.

"Bulba," it muttered grumpily.
Tyler bent down to pat it on the head, "C'mon, pal, we'll get you something to eat at the Cherrygrove Pokemon center!"
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/20/2010, 11:08 pm

"Awesome! I might take a wack at the gym, but...I dunno." He said with a shrug "I wanna do contest. Then maybe become a pokemon breeder when I'm older." Noah said, nodding.

Zoe looked back as well "My brother is such a grump" She said with a sigh, shaking her head and sighing "Looks like Charmander is just like him"

Hal sighed, watching Tyler. He really didn't like him, he came across to Hal as one of those people who were just happy with pretty much anything.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/21/2010, 4:19 pm

"A mareep would be really useful for beating Falkner," mumbled Stef, thinking of strategies. "But we have to go through Violet before catching one.....Anyway, where are the contests? Are they all over Johto, or do we have to go somewhere?"

"I'm sure he'll lighten up," Adrianna assured her half-heartedly. "Charmander, too. They say a Pokemon takes after it's Trainer."

Tyler...uhh....isn't doing anything right now. Yeah.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/21/2010, 4:36 pm

"Yeah. I think they are caught just outside of it..maybe while yall rest up at the Poke'center or something, I can run to the grass and catch one" He said with a shrug.

"Eh, maybe" She said with a shrug, nodding "Yeah, probably they do. starters anyway"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/21/2010, 6:07 pm

"Sounds like a plan," said Stef, thinking of how she would beat Falkner. I'm sure Totodile can handle it. There are Geodude around this area though.... pondered Stef, looking around. Rock throw would be just what I need....

"I hope," agreed Adrianna. "Hey guys; we're here!"

Tyler looked up. The Pokemon Center was just a few feet away, but next to him was a sign that read CHERRYGROVE CITY.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/21/2010, 7:16 pm

Noah walked along, humming to himself

Hall had the same thought. He wanted a geodude anyway, and it would just make conquoring (SP?) one of the gyms easier.

"Yay!" Zoe said, picking up her pace.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/21/2010, 7:49 pm

"Let's stop in the PokeCenter," suggested Adrianna.

"Yeah, I'll meet up with you!" called Stef, who was already halfway to the Pokemart.

Tyler shrugged, and headed to the Center with Adrianna.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/21/2010, 8:01 pm

Zoe followed them "Wait up!" She giggled, running up beside Adri.

Hal and Noah looked at each other, shrugged, and ran towards Stef. They both wanted pokeballs; now.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/21/2010, 8:13 pm

Tyler's stomach growled loudly when he stepped into the Pokemon center. He looked down, embarassed.
Bulbasaur darted over to Zoe, and began pawing at her leg.
"Bulba?" it asked.

Stef opened the door to the Pokemart, and was greeted by a rush of cool air. She walked up to the counter.
"How much will five pokeballs be?" she asked.
Umm.....some price. I dunno. She bought them. YAY.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/21/2010, 8:17 pm

Zoe looked down "Watcha want little guy?" She asked, giggling, then her stomach rumbled as well "Lets find some foood" She groaned softly.

Hal thought for a moment, then invested in the pokeballs. His face lit up as he held them.

Noah did the same, buying five. and sticking them in places on his belt.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next