The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.. At Hogwarts .. [The Marauder's Era] *For Sweettee & Glam*

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

.. At Hogwarts .. [The Marauder's Era] *For Sweettee & Glam* - Page 2 Empty Re: .. At Hogwarts .. [The Marauder's Era] *For Sweettee & Glam*

Post by sweettee11 6/16/2010, 4:35 pm

"No, my brother will be coming next year" he sighed.

((Sureee =]))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

.. At Hogwarts .. [The Marauder's Era] *For Sweettee & Glam* - Page 2 Empty Re: .. At Hogwarts .. [The Marauder's Era] *For Sweettee & Glam*

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 6/16/2010, 4:38 pm

" Ohh, " James said.

(( okay, could you start it? [=
while i do the dishes & stuff. hehee. ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5263

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/16/2010, 4:57 pm

((Okay))

The first years were ushered into the great hall. And names were being called.

"Lily Evans"

Lily walked up nervously. The hat was placed on her head and for a moment, the hat pondered where she should be placed. "GRYFFINDOR!" it called. She walked to the table, where the older Gryffindors were clapping
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 6/16/2010, 5:09 pm

James was anxiously waiting for his name to be called. His name was called & he walked up. They placed the Sorting Hat on his head & in a bit, the Sorting Hat yelled, " Gryffindor! " James grinned & then sat on the Gryffindor table. Waiting to see where his friends would be sorted into.

Severus's name was called. He walked up to & they put the hat on his head. Almost instantly, the Hat yelled, " Slytherin! " & he walked towards the Slytherin table. He looked at the Gryffindors, frowning. He had really hoped Lily would be placed in Slytherin. But muggle-borns were rarely accepted on Slytherin.

Kathy looked at Lily, who had just been sorted. " Hey! I'm Kathy. " she said, smiling.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/16/2010, 5:24 pm

"Hi," said Lily, "I'm Lily Evans"

Remus walked up and the hat was placed on his head. "How... interesting" said the hat. "GRYFFINDOR"

Sirius walked up and prayed he wouldn't be in Slytherin. "GRYFFINDOR" screamed the hat again.

Alec Jones walked up to the hat. As it was placed on his head, it yelled "Slytherin!"
He sat next to Severus and said "Hello"
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 6/16/2010, 5:29 pm

Kathy smiled, " Nice to meet you, I'm Kathy Grace. This is my first year, too. "

James grinned, incredibly happy that Sirius & Remus were both in Gryffindor, too.

Severus looked at Alec, " Hello, " he said.

At last, Peter's name was called. He walked up, a bit nervously. They put the hat on his head, " Hmm... " the hat thought, " I think... Gryffindor! " he said. Peter let out a sigh of relief & hurried up to the Gryffindor table.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/16/2010, 6:14 pm

Lily nodded.

Sirius and Remus walked over to James. "Well, this should be a fun year"

Alec scoffed at the Gryffindors, "What a bunch of losers"
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 6/16/2010, 6:24 pm

James nodded, " Ohh, I know. " he grinned.
Peter looked at the boys talking next to him, " Hey, I'm Peter. " he said.
Severus frowned, " Indeed, they are. " he said, looking at the Gryffindors.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/16/2010, 6:29 pm

"Hi, I'm Remus," to Peter and to James, "So, we should explore the castle" said Remus.

"I'm Sirius. That is a great idea"

"I wish this stupid feast was over already" said Ale.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 6/16/2010, 6:56 pm

James grinned, " Yeah, let's go. " he said.
Peter nodded, " Can I go too? "
James looked at Peter & shrugged, " Sure, come on. " he said, & began walking out of the Great Hall.

Severus nodded, " Me too. There is no point. Couldn't they just sort us & let us leave. " he shrugged.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/16/2010, 8:58 pm

Blue Aqua Wind wrote:James grinned, " Yeah, let's go. " he said.
Peter nodded, " Can I go too? "
James looked at Peter & shrugged, " Sure, come on. " he said, & began walking out of the Great Hall.

Severus nodded, " Me too. There is no point. Couldn't they just sort us & let us leave. " he shrugged.

Alec nodded in agreement.

Sirius and Remus got up and followed James and Peter.

Lily watched as the boys left the Great Hall. She glanced at Severus across the hall
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 6/16/2010, 11:11 pm

Severus glanced at Lily & saw she had looked at him. He met her eyes for a moment then looked down again.

James went out of the Great Hall, " Okay, so where to? " he asked them, smiling cheekily.

(( note;; they are supposed to be going with the prefects to look around. so yeahh, they're breaking rules right now. for the first time i guess. xD ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/16/2010, 11:17 pm

((I know))

"Who's that?" asked Alec seeing Severus look at a Gryffindor.

"We could try to break into the Slytherin common room" suggested Sirius.

The headmaster ((I don't know if it's Dumbledore)) announced it was time to leave the Great hall
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/16/2010, 11:18 pm

((I know))

"Who's that?" asked Alec seeing Severus look at a Gryffindor.

"We could try to break into the Slytherin common room" suggested Sirius.

The headmaster ((I don't know if it's Dumbledore)) announced it was time to leave the Great hall
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 6/16/2010, 11:20 pm

" Lily Evans, " Severus answered him, frowning a bit.

" That sounds awesome! " James said.
Peter nodded, " But how do we do that? " he asked with a clueless face. James nodded. " We'll figure something out? " he said, " It's by the dungeons, right? "

When Kathy heard Dumbledore announce that they should leave, she stood up from the table & walked behind the Prefects & other students. Since the prefects were gonna show the first years around.

(( grumblesnore(:
loljk. xD
yeahh, it's dumbledore. ^__^ ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/16/2010, 11:23 pm

((lol))

"Who's she?" asked Alec an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, it's in the dungeons"

Lily walked up next to Kathy. "I wonder where Sirius, James, and the others went"
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 6/16/2010, 11:28 pm

" A friend... " Severus said.

" Okay, let's go. " James said, " Wait. Sirius, do you know the way to the dungeons? " he asked, " I think you probably know it better than me. "

Kathy shrugged, " Me too... " she said, " They're supposed to stay with the prefects... like us. "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/16/2010, 11:31 pm

Alec nodded. "Sure"

"Yeah, my parents told me over and over and over" he shook his head in disgust.

"Well, we could follow them..." said Lily quietly
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 6/16/2010, 11:39 pm

" Mhmm, " Severus said, & stood up, following the prefect towards the Slytherin Dungeons.

James grinned, '' Well, too bad for them, you're a Gryffindor now! " he said.
" Okay, well - well let's go! " Peter said.

Kathy grinned, " I like that. " she said as they walked around the halls.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/16/2010, 11:43 pm

Alec followed the prefect quietly.

"Yeah" laughed Sirius.

"Wait, do you hear something?" asked Remus.

As they split off from the group, the prefect said the password. "Well, at least we know that" laughed Lily.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 6/16/2010, 11:52 pm

James nodded, " Yeah, yeah it sounds like footsteps... " he said.

" Yeah, so we can get in now, " she grinned, " Where do you think they are? "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/17/2010, 1:00 pm

"Well, that can't be a good sign" said Sirius with a laugh.

"They were headed that way," said Lily gesturing to a hall, "but that's the way the Slytherins went"
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 6/17/2010, 1:13 pm

" Not at all, " he shrugged with a laugh, " What do we do? "

Kathy nodded slowly, then shrugged. " Whatever, come on. " she said, following the way towards the dungeons.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/17/2010, 1:17 pm

"I, don't know" said Sirius with a grin.

Lily walked down the halls, which were covered in grime. "Wow"
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 6/17/2010, 1:20 pm

James shrugged, " Just act normal. " he grinned, " If they ask... say we're lost. " he said, grinning again.

Kathy nodded, " What do we do if we see the Slytherins? "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next