The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of the Marauders | Second Generation

4 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Return of the Marauders | Second Generation Empty Return of the Marauders | Second Generation

Post by Dragon Lover 7/15/2010, 5:16 pm

Return of the Marauders | Second Generation Return10
Credit goes to Wormie for ze graphic, of course. x]

Roses are red,
Blood is, too;
Let me spin a story for you.

This is the Return of the Marauders,
The start of a new chapter;
A story of pain,
Joy,
and hopefully laughter.

The four friends--
Three women, one man--
On the journey of life together,
Through thick, through thin.

Moony, Padfoot,
Prongs and Wormtail,
Odd names to bestow
Upon themselves, they know.

But a legacy is held within those names,
One no simple poem can
Even begin to tame.
So dearest reader, enjoy.

For what comes next
Is fairly unknown,
In this odd little tale
Remember just a few words:
Anything is possible.

And that's it for now, until anyone can think of something better to put on the front!

Last edited by Dragon Lover on 7/15/2010, 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Return of the Marauders | Second Generation Empty Re: Return of the Marauders | Second Generation

Post by Dragon Lover 7/15/2010, 5:16 pm

Darling, this is no joke. This is l.y.c.a.n.t.h.r.o.p.y.
☽☾m'o'o'n'y's'c'h'a'r'r'i'e's'☽☾

Name ☽☾Age☽☾Werewolf, Vampire, or Human☽☾Brief Description

☽☾THE M.O.O.N.Y. FAMILY.☽☾

Paige Moony☽☾37☽☾Human☽☾Paige is a sweet--if occasionally over-concerned--person. She married her husband fully aware of the werewolf thing, and has yet to grow completely used to it. Paige tries her best to be a good mother, but every rose has its thorn. Like her husband Alejandro, (played by Noah, see three posts below) she can become the stereotypical concerned parent, which is part of the reason she hasn't told Heather about her adoption just yet. She wants her to grow up normally, not with the weight of being different on her mind. Although Heather is adopted, all of her other children are related by birth.

Heather Anne Moony ☽☾ 15 ☽☾ Werewolf ☽☾ Heather is your typical teenaged girl...minus of course, being a werewolf. She's a fun-loving and kind of zany person, but don't let that confuse you. She can be down right viscous when someone she loves is in trouble or needs help. So don't mess with anyone close to her, a'ight? She was adopted, but she has no clue that she was, mind you.

Robert [Bobby] Alejandro Moony☽☾14☽☾Werewolf☽☾Bobby is...well...Bobby. He's a nut, to put things quite simply. He absolutely loves to bother his sisters, even his littlest sister. Partially because he's the only boy in the family, I suppose. He enjoys playing sports and destroying things, as lovely as that sounds. Like Heather, he is fiercely protective, especially over Heather. He knows that she is adopted, and is the only of his siblings who knows...(the booger eaves dropped on his parents, what can I say?)

Charlotte [Charlie] Marie Moony ☽☾13☽☾Werewolf☽☾Charlie is a kind of quiet girl when you first meet her. She appears bookish and almost geeky. But if you manage to weasel your way into her heart, you'll find she's a talkative and quite entertaining girl. She enjoys pulling pranks on Heather and her friends and framing Bobby; it's quite easy to do so, since Bobby is always trying to annoy them. On occasion she uses her "powers" of deviousness for "good" by teaming up with Robert. Almost always, however, she works alone.

Isabelle [Izzy] Lucinda Moony☽☾2☽☾Werewolf☽☾Izzy, being two, is a squealer. She squeals at almost everything, whether it's good or bad. She seems to be taking after her siblings in that she's quite intelligent, maybe even manipulative. Just one second of her puppy dog pout is lethal, Bobby boasts. Izzy loves running around, playing with her toys, playing with Peter, since he is her age, and clinging to Heather. She seems to like Heather the most out of all of her siblings, so don't be surprised if you find the two of them stuck together.

☽☾THE P.R.O.N.G.S. FAMILY.☽☾

Ella Lynn Prongs☽☾36☽☾Vampire☽☾Ella Lynn is married to Vladamire Prongs. She's a "cool mom;" in other words, she's got a very laid back parenting style. Of course she gets concerned over her children and is protective, but she doesn't breathe down the back of your neck. No, not at all. In fact, she's the opposite. She was constrained and opposed as a child herself, so she believes in letting her children have as much freedom as they want and need. Her children are as follows; Noah, Ben, Diamond, Rose, Peter, and Corie (by adoption). (Noah, Ben, Diamond, Rose, Peter, and Vladmire are played by Noah; Corie is played by Cassie.)

Last edited by Dragon Lover on 7/17/2010, 9:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Return of the Marauders | Second Generation Empty Re: Return of the Marauders | Second Generation

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/15/2010, 5:20 pm

Name: Taylor Anne Padfoot of Spinner's End
Description: Simply stated, Taylor isn't much to look at. While she could have been a very beautiful woman her years on the run shattered all potential of that. To begin with, her gangly frame brings her to a towering height of 5'11" which makes her stick out like a sore thumb. From years of limited meals, she is rather thin and skelton-looking with extremely gaunt features. Her heart-shaped face looks even ghastly with her high and sunken cheeks. Her lips are a pale rose colour which are extremely thin and cracked. Rising up from the dip above her lower lip is a small but rather prominent nose, a Padfoot trait. A pair of nearly black eyes peer out from behind her hair. Her hair, her hair is very odd and strange to describe. Again, from years of neglect, her hair holds a permenant sort of frizz that will never be brushed out. It's rather lank and dead looking although it carries a sort of appealing colour of dull laquer black. With her dark hair and eyes, her skin looks almost paper white in comparison.
Taylor is a strange person in brutal honesty. Clothing wise, she adores dark colours that blend well. Her favorite clothing consist of torn and frayed black jeans, plain t-shirt, dark hooded sweatshirts and of course her shredded and stolen black Vans. It's lucky they are her faovrites since she rarely changes out of those clothes considering her lack thereof a closet. Something she always wears though is a silver bangle with emeralds pressed into the design being its her only family heirloom.
Personality: She's an oddball, to tell the truth. Most would describe her as quiet and she tends to act less like her uncle Padfoot and more like Lupin. She is rather bookish, even with her grade four reading level and likes listening to stories. Every now and again she gives her own spin on tales and proves her talent with creativity. Ordinarily she doesn't talk much but if you get her engaged, she's rather talkative. There are three people she trusts and that would be the Marauders. Everyone else seems to be rather keen on turning her in. Could be because she has a 10,000 galleon price on her head... nah! However, like her uncle, she can tend to be a bit of a showoff when she is really confortable with what she's doing. But being she's not that special with anything, her showing off is rather limited. Since, as far as she knows, her family is dead the Marauders are her family and she's extremely protective of them and of everyone she meets. It takes one heck of a reccomendation from the group to get her to talk to appear (let alone talk) to anyone she doesn't know all that well.
Quirks: She's a werewolf through genes and a drop-out witch (or she would be one if she knew how to be)

History (Taylor's POV): Well... uhm... did you really need to put that? Obviously if I'm saying the words 'I' and 'me' every few seconds, it kind of has to be from my point of view but...
So I guess I start talking now, huh? Well (*nervous laugh*) I guess it all starts with my grandmother, Walburga Black. She and my grandfather, Orion, gave birth to my mother, Acquilla Black. That sounds rather stupid to say but it's important you understand that. In a house of Purebloods and Wizards, it was a disgrace to have a Squib and that was what my mother was. Before my mother was even a year old Walburga left her for dead basically outside of the Leaky Cauldron. Luckily my mother was found by a Muggle couple who took her in. Without much idea about her other than the dog tag around her neck that said her name, they loved her nonetheless. Not knowing about the world she came from, Acquilla lived a normal life. At the age of sixteen she met a boy named Brian. The two wrote letters back and forth for several years via owls (which my mother thought strange). Finally when he married her, he let her in on a bit of a secret; he was a wizard. To his surprise she was delighted, finding it strange and wonderful.

Last edited by Taylor_Potter on 7/15/2010, 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6743

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/15/2010, 5:20 pm

Tell me what you remember.
I'm wandering through the forest in the back of my home, heading back from school. It’s late… I had detention that day. I walk through the front door, and notice that there’s something wrong. There is something evil in the house.
That’s a lie, Corie. And you know that.

Return of the Marauders | Second Generation Coriet13
NAME: Corie Tace Wormtail
FACE: Emily Browning
SPECIES: [half] Vampire
POWER: Weather Manipulation
HEIGHT: 5"4
HAIR: Below shoulder length, brunette, slightly wavy.
EYES: Large, light blue.
DATE OF BIRTH: February 25th, 1995
DATE OF DEATH: ---
PERSONALITY: Paranoid, witty, kind, withdrawn, slightly hot-tempered, easily confused and manipulated.
SIBLINGS: Anya Alena Wormtail [older sister], Pandora Elizabeth Wormtail [older sister], Tace Wormtail [younger sister]
DISORDERS:
Mild Dissociative Identity Disorder- is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a condition in which a person displays multiple distinct identities or personalities (known as alter egos or alters), each with its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with the environment. [with Corie, her 'alter ego' rarely reveals itself. Only when faced in rather upsetting situations. Not even her parents knew about this underlying disorder. Not until it was too late.]
Prosopagnosia (sometimes known as face blindness)- is a disorder of face perception where the ability to recognize faces is impaired, while the ability to recognize other objects may be relatively intact. [this disorder manifested itself inside of Corie's mind once the accident that killed her family, leaving her orphaned took place. She has trouble remembering the night her family died, along with what they looked like]

Return of the Marauders | Second Generation Anyaal11
NAME: Anya Alena Wormtail
FACE: Michelle Trachtenberg
SPECIES: [full] Vampire
POWER: Inflicting Pain
PERSONALITY: 5"7
HAIR: Long, loosely curled, dark brown/black.
EYES: Large, light blue.
DATE OF BIRTH: January 9th, 1990
DATE OF DEATH: ---
PERSONALITY: Sadistic, manipulative, witty, quick, cunning, hot-tempered, violent when angered, deceitful.
SIBLINGS: Pandora Elizabeth Wormtail [younger sister], Corie Tace Wormtail [younger sister], Tace Wormtail [younger sister].
DISORDERS:
Sadistic Personality Disorder- A pervasive pattern of cruel, demeaning, and aggressive behavior.
 Return of the Marauders | Second Generation Tacewo11
NAME: Tace Wormtail
FACE: Daveigh Chase
SPECIES: [half] Vampire Ghost
POWER: Telekinesis
HEIGHT: 5"2
HAIR: Fairly long, slightly wavy, brunette.
EYES: Fairly large, dark blue.
DATE OF BIRTH: March 5th, 1996
DATE OF DEATH: January 13th, 2010
PERSONALITY: Quiet, shy, caring, kind, slightly withdrawn, paranoid, gullible, easily frightened, fearful, slightly suicidal.
SIBLINGS: Anya Alena Wormtail [older sister], Pandora Elizabeth Wormtail [older sister], Corie Tace Wormtail [older sister].
DISORDERS:
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder- is a severe anxiety disorder that can develop after exposure to any event that results in psychological trauma.[3] This event may involve the threat of death to oneself or to someone else, or to one's own. Diagnostic symptoms for PTSD include re-experiencing the original trauma(s) through flashbacks or nightmares.
 Return of the Marauders | Second Generation Pandor11
NAME: Pandora Elizabeth Wormtail
FACE: Arielle Kebbel
SPECIES: [half] Vampire Ghost
POWER: Blood Manipulation [rarely uses power]
HEIGHT: 5"6
HAIR: Shoulder-length, brunette, slightly wavy. [is usually up in a ponytail]
EYES: Normal size, hazel.
DATE OF BIRTH: April 1th, 1993
DATE OF DEATH: January 13th, 2010
PERSONALITY: Loud, playful, prankster, rarely takes anything seriously [although she can if she wants too]. When upset, she can be solemn, very serious, and quiet.
SIBLINGS: Anya Alena Wormtail [older sister], Corie Tace Wormtail [younger sister], Tace Wormtail [younger sister]
DISORDERS:
Bipolar disorder or Manic Depressive Disorder (also referred to as bipolar affective disorder or manic depression) is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a category of mood disorders defined by the presence of one or more episodes of abnormally elevated energy levels, cognition, and mood and one or more depressive episodes. The elevated moods are clinically referred to as mania or, if milder, hypomania. Individuals who experience manic episodes also commonly experience depressive episodes or symptoms, or mixed episodes in which features of both mania and depression are present at the same time.[1] These episodes are usually separated by periods of "normal" mood, but in some individuals, depression and mania may rapidly alternate, known as rapid cycling. Extreme manic episodes can sometimes lead to psychotic symptoms such as delusions and hallucinations.

Last edited by The Mad Hatter on 7/19/2010, 7:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Return of the Marauders | Second Generation Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/15/2010, 5:26 pm

Noah's Marauder and Family And Other misfortunate souls under his Control

Vladmire Prongs} 36 | Father to Noah Prongs, Benjamin Prongs, Diamond Prongs, Rose Prongs, and Peter Prongs. Married to Ella Lynn Prongs. Adopted father of Corie Wormtail| Vampire | Vladmire is a very much old fashion man who can be strict at times, but is also one of those dads who tries to act cool. {Mind Reader}

Noah Prongs} 15 | Son of Vladmire Prongs and Ella Lynn Prongs. Brother to Benjamin, Diamond, Rose, and Peter. Adopted brother to Corie.| Half-Vampire | Noah is a smart young fellow, who loves photography and hanging out with his three best friends. He loves soccer and swimming, and is usually very sweet. {Super-Speed}

Benjamin Prongs} 14 | Son of Vladmire Prongs and Ella Lynn Prongs. Brother to Noah, (Twin) Diamond, Rose, and Peter. Adopted brother to Corie. | Half-Vampire | Ben is a very fun loving boy who isn't much of a leader. His best frined is Bobby Moony. {Shapeshifter}

Diamond Prongs} 14 | Daughter of Vladmire Prongs and Ella Lynn Prongs. Sister to Noah, Ben (Twin), Rose and Peter. Adopted sister to Corie. | Half-Vampire | Dia is a very happy going girl. She doesn't get mad easily. She dislikes bugs, but she isn't afraid to get down and dirty in the mud.{Light}

Rose Prongs} 12 | Daughter of Vladmire Prongs and Ella Lynn Prongs. Sister to Noah, Ben, Diamond, and Peter. Adopted sister to Corie.| Half-Vampire | Rose is a very strong willed girl. She is very stubborn, but is also smart. She is also quite the enviromentalist, and doesn't eat meat. {Plants}

Peter Prongs} 2 | Son of Vladmire Prongs and Ella Lynn Prongs. Brother to Noah, Ben, Diamond, and Rose. Adopted brother to Corie. |Half-Vampire | Peter is well, a two year old. He doesn't have that much of an expanded vocabulary, and he loves to play with his siblings and their friends, but also loves his toys. Epsecially his cars. {Unknown}

Alejandro Moony} 37 | Father of Heather Moony, Robert Moony, Charlotte Moony, and Isabelle Moony. Married to Paige Moony. | Were-wolf | Alex is a very strict father sometimes, or, for better terms, protective. He's basically your normal sterotypical dad when it comes to that.

Last edited by Noah the Flood on 7/15/2010, 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/15/2010, 5:31 pm

{Hahaha, Tay got first post. xD}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/15/2010, 5:32 pm

(Finally! It's not you, pop or Cassie! WIN!!)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/15/2010, 5:34 pm

[Daaaarn.]
[I didn't think I'd have to do this, but...]
[-eats tay-]
[>.>]
[CHARRIE POST TIME!]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/15/2010, 5:36 pm

(*screams*)
(*digested*)
(Heeeeyyy!! I see other people in here!!)
(xD)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/15/2010, 6:03 pm

[Oh, I forgot about those people!]
[Silly me.]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/15/2010, 7:44 pm

(That's not freaky at all... xD)
(So, anyone rp?)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/15/2010, 8:43 pm

[Iiiii can RP!]
[Icallnotstarting]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/15/2010, 9:00 pm

(xP EVIL! xD)
(Well considering I have no idea who you have and I have one person, this oughta be easy...)

Off behind the suburbian area there was a little forest. It probably wasn't much bigger than a baseball field but it was thick enough to hide anything, even a girl. Taylor had taken herself a home among the trees, hardly minding it at all. However the only downside was the lack of hygenital things nearby.. that was a wee bit disgusting.

Sliding down from the branches, her feet dully hit the ground and she threaded her way towards the line of houses where she knew a certain group of people would be.
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/15/2010, 9:06 pm

{*raises hand* Can I jump iiiiin? [:}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/15/2010, 9:08 pm

(I am perfectly fine with it if Cassie is! =])
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/15/2010, 9:09 pm

[Yup yup, Heathy! One sec, tay. I'mma reply to you.]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/15/2010, 9:13 pm

{Okays, I wait. *clasps hands, waiting patiently*}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/15/2010, 9:26 pm

Return of the Marauders | Second Generation Coriet10
CORIE TACE WORMTAIL
What I really meant to say____
Is, I'm sorry for the way I am,
I never meant to be so cold

Corie was sitting outside in the backyard of where she lived-- that being with Noah and his family. Ever since her family was killed in the 'accident'--her baby sisters, her parents, all of them-- they had taken her in and made her their own. And, for that, she was grateful. But after that night of flame, blood, and retribution, the pale-faced girl had never been the same. She used to talk, and talk, and talk-- but now, it was as if she had went completely silent.

AS IF SHE HAD BEEN TURNED ON MUTE.

She was sitting on the freshly mowed grass, her her head tilted back slightly as she stared up at the dreary looking sky, her large, clear blue eyes falling upon the place where the sun would usually be at this hour. Blinking, she continued to stare, stare until her eyes could not bare to look anymore, and she had to look away from the slightly blinding source of light. Shaking her head a little, she switched to lying down on her back as she folded her hands on her stomach, closing her eyes and losing herself in her thoughts.

Corie is thinking. Someone else is talking. Corie is talking.

I never really wanted you to see
The screwed up side of me that I keep
Locked___ inside of me so deep
It always seems to get to me,
I never really wanted you to GO
So many things you should have K N O W N
I guess for me theres just no hope
I never meant to be so cold.

------------------------------------

occ: I made a template. =O
Outfit: A pair of ratty old, brown converse, hair up in a loose ponytail, white button-down shirt with a white tank top underneath, and a pair of jean shorts.
Face: Emily Browning
Picture Made By: Me
Song: Cold by Crossfade

Last edited by The Mad Hatter on 7/15/2010, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/15/2010, 9:36 pm

(*feels ashamed of her beginning post*)
(xD)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/15/2010, 9:44 pm

{*COLLECTIVE SHAME!*
xD
I'll jump in when I see it fit! nod}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/15/2010, 9:45 pm

[xDDD]
[thank you, peoples.]
[-waits-]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/15/2010, 9:49 pm

A few groans and a near twist of an ankle later, Taylor's scruffy and dirty head peeked over the fence. Vaulting over she landed not too far from her friend.

"Hey Wormtail," she nearly whispered, a half smile twitching her thin lips out from their place in a normal scowl. She brushed her hair from her eyes and walked gently towards her friend.
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/15/2010, 9:53 pm

Ella Lynn--Wormtail's adopted mother, Noah's real mother--popped her head out the back door. "Cori--" She paused. "Oh, hi, Taylor!" By now, Ella Lyn was pretty used to the girl popping up at random times from the forest. It didn't surprise her or unnerve her at all. She smiled, saying, "Heather just called, saying she'll be over in a few. Just thought I'd let you know. Either of you want cookies or lemonade or something?"

[I will make a template!...some day!...or maybe I'll have Cynnie make me a template...! >:] xD]
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/15/2010, 10:01 pm

Return of the Marauders | Second Generation Coriet10
CORIE TACE WORMTAIL
What I really meant to say____
Is, I'm sorry for the way I am,
I never meant to be so cold

Corie's eyes popped open at the sound of the familiar whisper, and a grin graced her normally blank looking face as she quickly sat up, laughing a bit from how glad she was to see Taylor. Hopping onto her feet and brushing off her pale knees, with a pair of thin, pale hands to match, she opened her mouth to speak. "P--" But, was quickly cut off at the sound of her adoptive mother's voice calling out to them. By now, she either called her 'Ella', or, sometimes, she even called her 'Mom'. But, on certain days, it pained her to do so.

Turning her head a bit so that she was looking at Ella Lyn from over her shoulder, she smiled a bit, the corner of her mouth tugging upward slightly. "No thanks, Ella. I'm good." She then turned to her friend, "Want cookies?" She asked, smiling, and laughing a bit.

Corie is thinking. Someone else is talking. Corie is talking.

I never really wanted you to see
The screwed up side of me that I keep
Locked___ inside of me so deep
It always seems to get to me,
I never really wanted you to GO
So many things you should have K N O W N
I guess for me theres just no hope
I never meant to be so cold.

------------------------------------

occ: Mwahahaha. -evilness goes here- xD
Outfit: A pair of ratty old, brown converse, hair up in a loose ponytail, white button-down shirt with a white tank top underneath, and a pair of jean shorts.
Face: Emily Browning
Picture Made By: Me
Song: Cold by Crossfade
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/15/2010, 10:08 pm

Taylor mimicked the sound that Corie made, popping her lips every few moments until she registered Ella's voice. It still took getting used to the fact adults knew her here--usually she'd wig out and take off running--and that she didn't have to freak out.

A bashful smile twitched at the edge of her lips and she nodded her head, causing her dark hair to fall into her eyes. "Yes please, Miss Corie's Ella person," she laughed softly, looking down at her feet.
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next