The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of the Marauders | Second Generation

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Return of the Marauders | Second Generation - Page 2 Empty Re: Return of the Marauders | Second Generation

Post by Dragon Lover 7/15/2010, 10:16 pm

Ella laughed quietly, turning and disappearing into the house. Who returned with the cookies? None other than a bouncy-looking Heather. She beamed, three cookies jammed and hanging out of her mouth and a plate of them in her one hand. In the other was a tall glass of pink lemonade, her favorite drink.

"Hmmhmmhphmhmm!" she mumbled happily, wiggling her elbow in greeting.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Return of the Marauders | Second Generation - Page 2 Empty Re: Return of the Marauders | Second Generation

Post by Noah the Flood 7/15/2010, 10:19 pm

(Maaay I jump in pwease?)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/15/2010, 10:21 pm

[JUMP IN NOEH]
[if you guys are okay with it. xD]
[If you are,]
[I will type once Noeh jumps in. xD]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Return of the Marauders | Second Generation - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/15/2010, 10:22 pm

(No, Noah! You're never allowed to jump in!)
(xD)
(La Duh! xD)

A nonetooladylike snort eruppted from Taylor as she sat down on the grace, "Graceful," she jibbed as she snatched a cookie off of the plate.

Thoughtfully she bit down then next moment it was gone with a cheeky smile the only remains of said sugary treat.
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6743

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/15/2010, 10:26 pm

There was a light 'boom' and a puff of smoke came out of the window at the top of the house.

"I'M OKAAAAY!" Came a very boyish call, and then there was the sound of a door opening as Noah walked out the back door.

"Haaaaaalo!" Noah said, walking over to where they were.

(Heheeh. I decided to give this Noah the tinkering interest I always fit in one character at the very least xD)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/15/2010, 10:31 pm

Return of the Marauders | Second Generation - Page 2 Coriet10
CORIE TACE WORMTAIL
What I really meant to say____
Is, I'm sorry for the way I am,
I never meant to be so cold

Corie's eyes wandered over to Heather, and she laughed silently, plopping herself down on the grass with her legs crossed 'Indian' style, absentmindedly wringing her fingers in a sort of obsessive habit she had developed. "Hey Heather." She looked up at the girl, squinting her eyes slightly at the weak sun rays that reached out to her face, making the skin on her cheeks slightly warm. When she looked at Taylor, seeing the remains of the cookie on her face, she smiled, the corner of her mouth pulling up slightly.

Hearing the light boom, her head snapped towards Noah's window, and when she saw him walking over, she called, "You're going to blow up the house one day, did you know that?" She laughed very faintly, a slight nervous and sort of jittery look coming to her eyes at the very faint memory of how her family had died. Though she didn't remember much, she knew that the house had burned down in fire. Or, at least that's what she thought.

Corie is thinking. Someone else is talking. Corie is talking.

I never really wanted you to see
The screwed up side of me that I keep
Locked___ inside of me so deep
It always seems to get to me,
I never really wanted you to GO
So many things you should have K N O W N
I guess for me theres just no hope
I never meant to be so cold.

------------------------------------

occ: Mwahahaha. -evilness goes here- xD
Outfit: A pair of ratty old, brown converse, hair up in a loose ponytail, white button-down shirt with a white tank top underneath, and a pair of jean shorts.
Face: Emily Browning
Picture Made By: Me
Song: Cold by Crossfade
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/15/2010, 10:33 pm

{Ewe, of course you can't join in, that's just gross, Noah! Gosh. >.>
xDD
Jk. *ruffles hair*
:3 ...  Return of the Marauders | Second Generation - Page 2 Icon_twisted }

Heather glanced over her shoulder. "Mmhmhmh," she mumbled, down to two cookies sticking from her mouth. She swallowed a little and choked for a moment, coughing so hard she almost spilled her drink. Determined not to, she set both drink and cookies down on the ground and spat the cookies out into her hand.

"Aaaahhh!" she gasped, her eyes round. "I almost died!"
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/15/2010, 10:34 pm

The girl scrubbed at her mouth with the back of her hand, snorting softly at Noah's grand entrance.

"Hate to say this, Prongs, but I gotta agree with Corie," she said with a wide smile on her faunt face. With curious look to the smoking window she reached for another cookie. "What's mad scientist making up there?"

Taylor's wide eyes flipped to Heather. "Oh my Rowling! She's dying!"

Last edited by Taylor_Potter on 7/15/2010, 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/15/2010, 10:40 pm

"I AM-oooh cookies" Noah said, reaching forward and grabbing one, taking a bit of it off and popping it into his mouth. Just one of those wierd habits he had.

"But yeah, I swear, this time, it wasn't meant to explode" He said with a mater-of-fact tone "I was trying to rewire one of Peter's toy cars to go really really fast, but...it didn't work out to well" he shrugged, grinning his crooked grin.

Now, let me paint you a quick picture of Noah.
His hair was a messy mop of dirty blonde hair that curled in places. He had glasses, and he stood about five'seven when he stood up.
Now, Noah isn't exactly a skinny person, but he isn't fat at all (Psh, i wish). He's actually pretty athletic (I can pretend, can't I?) and plays soccer and swims.
Today, he wore a pair of red atheltic shorts, a white t-shirt, and he had a white bandana tied around his head.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/15/2010, 10:48 pm

CORIE TACE WORMTAIL

Corie laughed very faintly, noticing that she seemed to be the only one in the entire little group that didn't seem to be eating a cookie. Shrugging very lightly, she looked back over to her friends. "Sure it wasn't meant to explode, sure." She joked with him, laughing very slightly, a sort of short and amused laugh.

"I'm sure the car went really fast-- into the wall once it exploded." She spoke, a hint of sarcasm coating her words as she said this. Corie spoke in a sort of sarcastic manor-- she always had, and she always would. It was a habit of hers, along with her hand-wringing.

Outfit: A pair of ratty old, brown converse, hair up in a loose ponytail, white button-down shirt with a white tank top underneath, and a pair of jean shorts.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/15/2010, 10:54 pm

"I'm good. Thanks for the comforting, Taylor. I'm so happy that everyone else thinks cookies are more important that me!" she said loudly, dramatically, putting a hand across her forehead. Then she started to sip from her pink lemonade, snorting.

"I'm not letting you near any of Izzy's dollies. Only the Big Guy can know what you'd do to them...." She shuddered.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/15/2010, 10:57 pm

Taylor paused in her gnawing of the the sugary treat to snort, "Drama Queen," she laughed, throwing her shoe at Heather. Of course it sailed clear over her head due to the fact she had awful aim.

"Gosh! I swear, Noah, you're like freaking ADD or something," she giggled but nodded to what Corie said. "Again, that's what she--"

Her black eyes widened and both hands cupped over her face and she nearly fell backwards laughing her head off.
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/15/2010, 10:57 pm

"Meheheh..." Noah grumbled, sticking his tounge out at Corie then laughing "No, actually, it just went BOOM, right there on the table when I turned it on.."

"AWh, I wouldn't do that. That'd hurt Izzy's feelings!" Noah said, nodding "Izzy's a sweetheart"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/15/2010, 11:03 pm

CORIE TACE WORMTAIL

Corie laughed slightly, at Heather, Noah, and Taylor. "Nice, guys." She muttered, coughing slightly as she seemed to withdraw from the conversation a bit, staring at her twiddling thumbs as she listened to whatever they were saying, occasionally interjecting with a word or two-- perhaps a little laugh, or a few quiet words. For a few moments, the sound of their voices were silenced as, suddenly, her hearing seemed to dull a bit. Shaking her head slightly, she began to focus back onto what they were saying once more.

The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/15/2010, 11:06 pm

Noah glanced worriedly over at Corie. See, ever since his parents had adopted her, he looked to her as his sister, and that it was his job to make sure she was okay. And whenever she seemed to blank out like that, it worried him.

Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/15/2010, 11:07 pm

"Izzy is evil," Heather replied simply, nodding her head. "Period! She's--"

Ella Lynn poked her head out again. "Hey, Heather?" By her strained tone, it was clear she was trying not to laugh.

"Yeah?" she replied, arching an eyebrow.

"You know how you said your backpack was sooo heavy when you came over here?"

"Yeah," she repeated, nodding.

Ella Lynn walked out, backpack in hand. She gently set it down and unzipped it. Out popped Izzy, her arms out. "YEAAAA!" she squealed. Izzy was two and a half, still an innocent little thing with thin brown piggy tails and sweet pale green eyes.

Heather screamed and jumped a little, her eyes round. "Speak of the devil and he shall come!" she said, nodding firmly.

"Coookieeeee," Izzy gasped, tumbling out of the backpack and grabbing at the cookie tray.

"I'll go tell your mother she's here." Laughing to herself, Ella disappeared.

"Guess it's true that the dark side has cookies!" Heather grunted, picking up Izzy. "Comm'ere, you trouble maker. Mom's gonna kill me 'cause'a you."

"Mama!" Izzy replied happily, gnawing at a cookie.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/15/2010, 11:13 pm

CORIE TACE WORMTAIL

Corie felt someone's gaze on her, and tilted her head to the side slightly, and up a little bit, only to see that Noah had been looking at her with a worried sort of look. She tried her best at cracking a smile, propping her elbow up on her knee, and resting her chin on her fist. "I'm fine!" She insisted, almost as if reading his mind. Hesitantly, she grabbed one of the cookies, nibbling on it a bit, "See?"

And, seeing that the little youngster, Izzy, was in Heather's backpack, she laughed slightly, "Hey, kid." She greeted the small child.

The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/15/2010, 11:14 pm

Taylor watched the interactions, her eyes wandering from face to face, rather calm. Until Izzy popped out of nowhere.

As it's been said, she hated meeting new people and four year olds counted. Scooting back and away from the action, she let her black eyes gauge the safety of the situation.

From this poistion she could see almost everyone and that seemed to ease her pain... somewhat except she could definately see Corie now.

"Are you okay?"
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/15/2010, 11:23 pm

(Heather sends her love and has told me to tell you she has left for the night)
(And I'm in charge)
(xD)
(Okay maybe not but...)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/15/2010, 11:23 pm

[YOU'R IN CHARGE?!?]
[>.>]
[hehe.]
[-tackles-]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/15/2010, 11:25 pm

"Hmmhm. Sure" Noah mumbled, then grinned "Hey Izzy! Whats up chica?" He asked, grinning

As if he heard Izzy was here, Peter came tumbling out the back door "IZZZEH!" He cried, stumbling over and tripping right beside Noah, sitting back up. Peter was two, almost three, and was a cute, innocent little boy.

"Now this one is evil" Noah muttered, picking up the boy and setting him in his lap.

He looked at Taylor, a worried look coming across his face again "Hey, Tay, its a'ight. Just two itty bitty kids who have like, a ten word vocabulary"

"TEN!" Peter squealed; along with no, why, and ice cream, ten was one of Peter's favorite words for some reason

"Yes, Peter, ten" Noah chuckled.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/15/2010, 11:31 pm

(I am in charge)
(^^)
(WHEE!)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/15/2010, 11:32 pm

Taylor_Potter wrote:(I am in charge)
(^^)
(WHEE!)

(Pssh.
I'm in charge..
Being the mod here.)
(xDDD JK JK JK JK xD)
(You are the elder so...Razz)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 7/15/2010, 11:34 pm

(Yeah!)
(I am the oldest, Nosdter)
(You better remember that!)
(xD)
(*huggles*)
(I lovea youu...)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/15/2010, 11:36 pm

[Well.]
[WELL.]
[WELLLLLL.]
[I'm the youngest.]
[So.]
[WHAT.]
[-walks out like a diva-]
[xD]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next