The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog!!!

5 posters

Go down

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog!!! Empty Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog!!!

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/6/2009, 9:20 pm

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog!

~*~August 6th, 2009~*~

Hm. I’ve never made a blog before so am I just supposed to talk? Well I guess I’ll bore you with my life! Very Happy

Well I had a pretty good day today I guess! Me and my friend slept in a tent and watched Pink Panther. We ate a whole box of cheese-itz even though my mom told me not to. . . Shh. Don’t tell her! We were only planning to have a couple but they were soooo good! We decided not to go inside so we brought out a bunch of “provisions” and the tent was huge so we used these curtain things to make three rooms! xD Ooh and we made smores and escaped from a wild panther cat (my cat). And I’m pretty much telling you about yesterday so I think I’ll continue.

Well I went to this little place where they have a bunch of cute old fashioned stores with my friend and we walked around for like four hours or so. We went to antique stores and got our Moms' Christmas presents because we were like “OMG! My Mommy told me she loved this when she was a little girl!!!” Hehe. And we bought a bunch of candy. . . And then went back for more. . . And then even more! Twisted Evil And then we went to a bakery and got cookies and got chips too. . . And someone thought we were sisters! Ooh! And to end the day we went on this little “train” with a bunch of miniature train cars and we went in the caboose! But it was too small so I sat on the floor! And my boyfriend was a piece of candy and we fought over him! [We are the most mature people ever right? Just spend a day with us!]

Well today I woke up. It felt like it would be a nice day. The sun sunny was streaming through the meshing on the tent, the birds were chirping outside, and I could smell my friend frying bacon on the mini gas stove we brought outside! It was perfect! Or I wish it was that way.

My mom opened the tent at like 8:00 and made us get up so we went into our kitchen/living room which had a card table, two foldy chairs, and the tent came with this thing that hung down with a bunch of pockets and we used it as a pantry! So we had mini bagels with peanut butter and fruity cheerios. And then- one sec; I have to check a spelling thing that keeps bugging me.

What??? Ugh. Razz I just found out that you spell bagels like bagels, not bagles. . .- But anyways we had to get ready and leave at like 9:00 when I get up at like 10:00 normally- yes I believe in sleeping through the day and staying up late!- and go to 2½ hours of basketball. Basketball And I pretty much sucked for like the first half and then did good for the second. Razz But the only reason I did horrible was ‘cuz I was guarding like the best girl in our whole middle school. Well maybe not the only reason. . .

But my coach yelled at me for stuff that I was doing. Like he told me I was standing around too much but he obviously missed my fast break two plays ago, then stealing the ball again when the other team took the ball back, passing it to another player, and then breaking towards our basket. confused And he told this other girl she did what was right by breaking to the basket and that everyone else was standing too when I was further up the court than her! Mad

But ya, I came up, ate two pieces of pita bread with hummus, cleaned up the tent, did piano, cleaned up my room and the bonus room and the bathroom, did my Bible study, and now I’m typing.

I had a long pm chat with Shadow about how we didn’t post all of our stories on the internet because we don’t want plagiarism and told each other about what we didn’t post and the plots for like the coming books and a lot of other stuff. Ooh. And about how Stephanie Meyers is getting sued for plagiarism! *GASP! affraid And yes, I ish talking about Beneath the Waves. I’m only posting like 2 more chappies. Razz But guess what! I renamed it! Now it’s Fîyär Жέvάb I: Beneath the Waves. And none of you have read the edited version so none of you even know what the title of the series means except for Shadz!!! ! xD

Now I’m listening to Hate 2 Love You by Blake Lewis. I’ve had his album on my iPod for like over a year but I’ve never listened to it. Not once. Until yesterday but now I love it! Hate 2 Love You and Surrender are the best!!! Very Happy Did you know that him and Jordan Sparks are going out? I just found out! xP But anyways, I I love you the album!!! So next time you go to Target look for this!

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog!!! ADD
Hehe. Ooh. The picture is rather large! Notice how I used rather large instead of big! I'm a smart cookie! xD

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog!!! Cookie

COOKIE!!! It looks so yummiful! Speaking of cookies, lets see the cookie monster!

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog!!! Cookiemonster
I heard he got changed into the veggie monster and I'm too lazy to actually go check! Sleep

Ooh guess what??? Me mommy is making fried rice! Yayish! I love her fried rice! xD I’m not even joking! My mom makes the best fried rice, grilled cheese, and lasagna in the whole world! Ask anyone! Hehe.

Have I bored you with my life yet??? I hope so! Or maybe not. . . I bet I won’t even get any comments ‘cuz all you readers will stop like after the first paragraph when you see how long this is!!!
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog!!! Siggy
Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog!!! Empty Re: Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog!!!

Post by Jade 8/6/2009, 11:28 pm

I want your boyfriend!! xD
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182

Back to top Go down

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog!!! Empty Re: Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog!!!

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/6/2009, 11:41 pm

Haha! He was the little sweettart apple squeeze thingies! xD We called him squeezy!
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/7/2009, 9:28 am

That's an awesome blog! xD The candy thing reminds me of the time some of us had a RL RP . . . man, I wanna put that RP in my next blog. =3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog!!! 1312Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog!!! 2412Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog!!! 3349Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog!!! 3548Dream's Random Wierd Awesome Blog!!! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/7/2009, 4:29 pm

Lol, awesome blog, Dream! Sounds like you had a fun day. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/7/2009, 6:53 pm

I saw you did! xD

Hehe. Yep! Most of it was the day before though! xD
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/7/2009, 6:58 pm

Nice blog. I like Blake.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/7/2009, 8:51 pm

Thanks!

I know! I'd never even heard his songs before!
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down