The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pugs August 7th Blog

2 posters

Go down

Pugs August 7th Blog Empty Pugs August 7th Blog

Post by PugsRock 8/7/2009, 11:47 am

Hey, guys.
I'm watching a Hannah Montana repeat from the first season. Everyone's so young!!
So You Think You Can Dance ended last night. If you missed it, here's a recap.

Cat is wearing a white dress. It's pretty ugly. It looks like a towel.
The Top 20 did an amazing group number to A Brand New Day from The Wiz. Probably the best group number of the year.
Cat introduces the finalists.
7 choreographers on the panel tonight: Lil C, Mia Michaels, Tyce Diorio, Debbie Allen, Adam Shankman, Mary Murphy, and of course, Nigel Lythgoe.
The rest of the choreographers are in the audience.
Montage of good/bad moments throughout the season.
More than 21.5 million votes were casted last night.
Recap of Wed.
They're in the Kodak Theatre. First of is the group number by Wade Robson.
Next is Jeanine and Evan's group routine. Nigel: Jeanine, you are fiesty, you are strong.
Kayla and Brandon, "Brought life to Broadway." Adam: *jumps out of chair* That was so good! I am so stoked for you guys.
Brandon Evan battled in a Pop Jazz piece. Brandon overpowered Evan, but they were both good.
Jeanine and Kayla did a nice routine. Nigel: Jeanine, you have peaked at the right time.
After that is a Jive by Kayla and Evan. Mary: Kayla, you stole the show just now. Audience chants Evans name.
Lastly is the amazing Paso Doble by Jeanine and Brandon. Mary and Adam scream. Nigel predicts them as the Top 2.
Now they do solos. Brandon starts. Mary cries. It was really good.
Kayla is next. Adam says she's one of the best dancers he's ever seen.
Evan: Nigel says he hasn't grown as much as he would have liked him to.
Jeanine goes. Adam: Are you kidding? You killed it! That was a risky solo! (he liked it. xD) Nigel: You're in the Final 2 as I'm concerned.
Adam picks his favorite routine. It was danced by Jeanine and Phillip. It was also the first number of the entire season. It's Hip-Hop number by Tabitha and Napoleon, Mad. Smile
Nigel picks the Argentine Tango by Janette and Brandon.
Debbie's turn to pick. She says that she likes the romantic waltz danced by Asuka and Vitolio.
Mary's next. She picks my favorite number of the season: "The first time this couple danced together. The first time that they drew their own style, and a brand new choreographer but not brand new to my heart." It's Travis Wall's contemporary piece danced by Jeanine and Jason to the song If It Kills Me. (And they kissed again, even though it wasn't choreographed. OMG!)
Announcement about tour.
Mia picks the Samba from the first show, danced by Max and Kayla.
The finalists get a surpise! First, they are transported by limo to MGM Tower, where they met former SYTYCD contestant Kherington and the rest of the Fame stars. (Debbie Allen is in it, too). The finalists are the first people to see the movie, Fame.
Debbie picks again and chooses the group number to I Know You Want Me.
The winner of the show in Australia dances a strange number by Sonya.
Lil C picks Jai Ho, danced by Jason and Caitlin. Lil C talks in his strange language. And the dancers kiss (choreographed). Jason gets to kiss all the girls!
The results begin. And in 4th place is Kayla. Aw. But still a relief, because I'm rooting for Jeanine.
Next is Adan's pick, the butt routine, choreographed by Mia Michaels.
Mary picks the Paso Doble that was danced by Brandon and Jeanine last night.
More results: Evan is out. The Top 2 consists of Jeanine and Brandon.
Nigel picks Mia Michael's addiction routine danced by Kayla and Kopono to Gravity.
The Rage Crew is back! Remember them (the young boys). And the youngest on, TJ lost a tooth doing a back handspring off the couch.
Tyce wants to see Janette and Brandon's Disco.
Mia picks the cancer routine danced by Ade and Melissa. It was choreographed by Tyce. Tyce announced that his friend is cancer free!
The group number to One is danced, amazing again. And this time, there are some special guests: The judges!
Jeanine and Brandon montage. And now the winner is announced: JEANINE!! Smile

If you read that... wow. Have a cookie!

Tomorrow's my WCT. Get ready. xD

_ _ _

I'm listening to the amazing song, If It Kills Me. Here is a link to the song with lyrics! *crowd cheers*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CusGBZh5V_4

If you change it to the girl point of view, maybe we can relate. Wink
It's about a guy and and a girl who have been friends for years, but now they're older and the guy is in love with her, but she has a boyfriend, and he wants her so bad that it's killing him, and he keeps losing his chances at telling her. The double life is being friends but really having a crush. He doesn't want to tell her because he thinks it will ruin their friendship.

It's so beautiful. And here's a link to the SYTYCD number they did to the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHZ9Cwsg5tY&feature=related

It's just dancing, but if you guys think it's not appropriate, I will gladly take it off... the only 'inappropriate' part is the kiss, but I think we've all seen a kiss before.

I get WAY too into SYTYCD.

_ _ _

Reading Dream's blog, it reminded me of my field trip. My friend was walking and there was a sign on the door that said, "This door doesn't work," or "Out of Order" and she just goes through it. xD

Here is part of a random e-mail of mine:

Um... IDK what to say next, so I'm going to randomly break out into song;

There's a hole in my pocket
And I need a patch
Why don't you
Sew it up??
Before it all gets detached?

There's a hole

In my pocket

Betterfixthatholeinmypocket
SoIcanreallyrockit

YOW!!!