The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blog Of Books: What I'm Reading and Whether I Like It

4 posters

Go down

Blog Of Books: What I'm Reading and Whether I Like It Empty Blog Of Books: What I'm Reading and Whether I Like It

Post by Hahaha818 6/24/2010, 6:21 pm

My Book Blog.

Everytime I finish reading a book, I'll post what book and whether or not I liked it and why.

Right now, I'm reading a book called Magician's Gambit. It is the third book in a series called The Belgariad. It's by David Eddings. They're good books. My dad introduced me to them after I was complaining about needing a book to read that I hadn't already read a thousand times. It has Sorcery, humor, adventure, and eventually slight romance. Overall good books. They aren't teen books exactly, but they're about a fourteen-year-old boy named Garion. I can't really say much else without giving away a big secret in the story. Book one: Pawn of Prophecy. Book two: Queen of Sorcery.

I also recently read The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong. It is also the third book in a series. This series is about a fifteen-year-old girl named Chloe Saunders. She has a mental breakdown during school and is sent to a "group home" (read the books and you'll find out why I put that in quotes) called Lyle House. There she meets two boys named Simon and Derek. They were sent there when their dad disappeared. She also meets Rae (a girl sent to Lyle House for anger issues), Tori (who was sent there because she just has issues), and Liz (she was sent to Lyle House for throwing things around when she was mad and then claiming it was a poltergeist). Chloe, Simon and Derek soon find out that nothing is what it seems and try to run away, taking Rae with them. Things sure get interesting after that. I'll just say it doesn't work out how they planned. Book one: The Summoning. Book two: The Awakening. Series name: The Darkest Powers. These are really good books that I would recommend to anyone who likes books with Supernatural powers, humor, adventure, dramatic escapes and very slight romance.

And thus ends this Book Blog. Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it!

~Me What a Face

Last edited by Hahaha818 on 6/24/2010, 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hahaha818
Hahaha818
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Blog Of Books: What I'm Reading and Whether I Like It Empty Re: Blog Of Books: What I'm Reading and Whether I Like It

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/24/2010, 6:25 pm

Wow, those look interesting. I might actually go buy some.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Blog Of Books: What I'm Reading and Whether I Like It SiggyBlog Of Books: What I'm Reading and Whether I Like It SiggyBlog Of Books: What I'm Reading and Whether I Like It SiggyBlog Of Books: What I'm Reading and Whether I Like It SiggyBlog Of Books: What I'm Reading and Whether I Like It SiggyBlog Of Books: What I'm Reading and Whether I Like It Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Blog Of Books: What I'm Reading and Whether I Like It Empty Re: Blog Of Books: What I'm Reading and Whether I Like It

Post by Hahaha818 6/24/2010, 6:30 pm

You should. Both are really good series'. The first book in The Belgariad is Pawn of Prophecy.
Hahaha818
Hahaha818
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/24/2010, 7:05 pm

The Reckoning sounds extremely awesome. o.0
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/24/2010, 7:18 pm

I think I might read those books xD
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Blog Of Books: What I'm Reading and Whether I Like It Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by Hahaha818 6/25/2010, 3:10 pm

Ave: The Reckoning is extremely awesome.

Emily: Both are awesome. The Belgariad books are hard to find, though, because they were written in the 80's. Stores like Half-Price Books would be good places to look.
Hahaha818
Hahaha818
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down