The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blog of Books: What I'm Reading and Whether I like It

2 posters

Go down

Blog of Books: What I'm Reading and Whether I like It Empty Blog of Books: What I'm Reading and Whether I like It

Post by Hahaha818 7/14/2010, 5:46 pm

My Book Blog

Everytime I finish reading a book, I'll post what book and whether or not I liked it and why.

Okay, since my last Book Blog, I've finished Magician's Gambit. It was really, really good. I really can't say anything about it, because I could accidently spoil something for someone and I really don't wanna do that.

Anyway, I also finished Inkdeath, a book I've been waiting to get for, like, a year. It's the last book in the Inkheart trilogy and it was completely amazing. I read all 663 pages of it in a week! That's how good it is. I mean, I'm usually an avid reader, but I haven't had much time to read lately. While I was reading Inkdeath, I made time. I would get off the computer earlier than usual just so I could go read. I highly reccomend it. It has action, adventure, very slight romance and lots of mythical creatures! Book one: Inkheart. Book two: Inkspell. Author: Cornelia Funke.

Right now I'm reading book two in the Fablehaven series. It's called Rise of The Evening Star. So far it's really good. I'm not even halfway through it yet, but I know I'm going to absolutely love it. Since it's the second book in a series, I'll tell you about the first book. It's about two siblings named Kendra and Seth. Kendra is thirteen, Seth is eleven (I think. It's been awhile since I read the first book, but the second book is supposed to be set a year later and they're fourteen and twelve in it, so...). Their parents are going on a trip and they are sent to their grandpa's house for the summer. When they get there, they notice some strange things. Their grandpa keeps a chicken inside, there is a turret on one side of the house that has no entrance and the forest surronding the house has an ugly old woman living in it. The two kids soon find out that everything around them is dangerous and completely different from what it seems. Book one: Fablehaven. Author: Brandon Mull.

I very highly recommend all books mentioned in this post. And, that's all I have to say for now. Thanks for reading!
Hahaha818
Hahaha818
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Blog of Books: What I'm Reading and Whether I like It Empty Re: Blog of Books: What I'm Reading and Whether I like It

Post by Akeria 7/14/2010, 7:25 pm

I've never read any of these books, but thanks for the ideas. Smile
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down