The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pug's Blog - Music, Dancing, Pools, Books, and more :)

2 posters

Go down

Pug's Blog - Music, Dancing, Pools, Books, and more :) Empty Pug's Blog - Music, Dancing, Pools, Books, and more :)

Post by PugsRock 7/8/2010, 9:33 am

I like putting smileys in my titles. Smile

Music:

I don't know why, but I'm obsessed with these three songs right now. I'm pretty sure everyone on here will hate at least one of them though, and if you don't, I'll love you forever.

1. Jar of Hearts by Cristina Perri

She's a new artist and this is her first single. I found this song on So You Think You Can Dance and my favorite dancer, Billy Bell, danced to it. The judges didn't like it that much, but it was beautiful. And I love the lyrics. Especially the ones in my siggie. And if you can, watch the dance, too, because it was great.

So You Think You Can Dance Performance
[link=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH7WXlf9WLk]Song with link to lyrics[/link]

2. Secrets by OneRepublic

(It didn't correct me on OneRepublic!)

I lfond this song while watching the preview for Pretty Little Liars and I just kinda loved it a llot. xD It's different from the other song I bought by them, All the Right Movves, and it's a little more ubeat than Jar of Hearts, but still kinda dark. xD

3. The Only Exception

This song is really pretty, and there are some parts in the song that I can totally relate to. The music video is good, too, so I guess I'll post a link to that. I love about all of Paramore's songs, but this is cool because it isn't as upbeat and Paramore-y.

Dancing:

So You Think You Can Dance was on last night and it was really good! (: They finally liked Billy Bell, so that made me very very happy. xD And Cat stood up to the judges so now I am happier, and Lauren and Kent's number was amazing and Travis Wall is an amazing choreographer and you guys probably have noooo idea what I'm talking about.

You should watch.
Seriously. 'Cause it's really good. It's not like American Idol where you will have someone like Sanjaya who is horrible; everyone on the show is amazing!! And you get to here good music and it's just cool.

Well, if you don't watch you can at least turn the TV on at 9:57 and vote for Billy Bell. Because I like Billy Bell and I want him to have more fans. xD

'Cause everyone looooves Kent. I mean, he's cute and good, but not as technically good as Billy. And for all the people who like Jose; they are out of their minds. He's a horrible dancer. "Ohhh, but he has charisma!" It's not So You Think You Have Charisma!! I would never watch that show.

BILLY BELL.

That's all. (:

Pools:

This one is going to be short, but we saw Jason at the pool two days ago (we being my friend and I). He was talking to us a little, too. xD He said hi and then asked how the water is and when my friend and I got in the pool again, we were playing catch and he started playing Monkey in the Middle with us. xD It was fun.

Books:

Right now I'm almost done re-reading Eclipse. I have about 40 pages left. Smile But I don't want it to end. xP

I also bought these books from Barnes and Noble and Borders:

The Eclipse Movie Companian. (I think you know what I'm talking about, but that isn't what it's called.)

Sleepaway Girls
The Juliet Cliub
13 Little Blue Envelopes
The Hunger Games

Uh... I think that's it. Smile

And more..?

I think I'll save this for the next log, because I Have too much to write for my uncle. He's... eccentric. Smile

Questions:

1. Do/will you watch So You Think You Can Dance?
2. I hate writing the full SYTYCD out.
3. Do you have a community pool, no pool, or a pool on your property?
4. What book(s) are you reading?
5. Do you watch Pretty Little Liars?
6. Do you like the songs I posted?
7. How do I make a link? xD
8. Guess who I'm talking to!

Watch SYTYCD and vote for Billy!
-Pugs
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Pug's Blog - Music, Dancing, Pools, Books, and more :) Empty Re: Pug's Blog - Music, Dancing, Pools, Books, and more :)

Post by shadowsowner888 7/8/2010, 11:40 am

1. Nah, dancing never interested me that much. XD I can watch it, I just prefer not to.
2. Yeah, I don't blame you. Razz
3. A community pool. Which I haven't been to once this year, despite having spent fifty dollars on a pass. XD
4. None. No wait! I'm still reading The Zombie Survival Guide. nod
5. Nope. xD
6. Jar of Hearts was really pretty! ^^ Then, Secrets was cool, and I didn't like The Only Exceptions as much as some of Paramore's other music, but I still liked that too. :3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Pug's Blog - Music, Dancing, Pools, Books, and more :) 1312Pug's Blog - Music, Dancing, Pools, Books, and more :) 2412Pug's Blog - Music, Dancing, Pools, Books, and more :) 3349Pug's Blog - Music, Dancing, Pools, Books, and more :) 3548Pug's Blog - Music, Dancing, Pools, Books, and more :) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Pug's Blog - Music, Dancing, Pools, Books, and more :) Empty Re: Pug's Blog - Music, Dancing, Pools, Books, and more :)

Post by PugsRock 7/8/2010, 1:12 pm

3. Oh, we don't have to pay for a pass for ours. But our lifeguards are terrible. They eat pizza and swim and talk. xD And text.
6. Oooh, yay! (: I didn't think you would like Jar of Hearts, so I'm happy someone does.
I didn't like The Only Exception until I listened to it for a 2nd time. xD It annoyed me in the beginning, but now I like it. xD It's like my mom's perfume!! Smile
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/10/2010, 10:03 am

3. Well, I suppose I'm lucky ours are good, then. o_O If a little too good . . . we can't do anything fun. Like ride on each others backs in the pool or wear nose goggles or go facefirst down the slide or do flips into the water or stuff that we shouldn't do anyway for safety. But they just yell at us if we do that. >.<
6. Your mom must have some odd perfume. XD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Pug's Blog - Music, Dancing, Pools, Books, and more :) 1312Pug's Blog - Music, Dancing, Pools, Books, and more :) 2412Pug's Blog - Music, Dancing, Pools, Books, and more :) 3349Pug's Blog - Music, Dancing, Pools, Books, and more :) 3548Pug's Blog - Music, Dancing, Pools, Books, and more :) 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 7/10/2010, 10:16 am

3. Ours is horrible. The deepest it goes is 5 feet, so we can't jump in, and on weekends we can't bring inflatable objects or things to play catch...
6. It's Kim Kardashian's perfume. It's okay. I like it now. xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/10/2010, 10:59 am

Ours only goes that deep, too. Razz And that area starts off about four feet deep, and we're not allowed to bring floaties into there. Those have to stay in the shallow part.

Well that's good, lol. XD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down