The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untitled, for now. You may post

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Untitled, for now. You may post Empty Untitled, for now. You may post

Post by sweettee11 7/7/2010, 12:47 pm

Maturity- Crushes, dating, kissing
Fantasy- None

Ahh, high school.
A place for new beginnings, new friends, new enemies...
Well, there are the populars, the nerds, the jocks, the goths, and then there are the others who don't fit into any of these classes.
The Populars are at the top of the social pyramid with the Jocks,
then everyone else are below them.
Everyone stays within there social classes, if not, there can be chaos.
Usually, everyone stays where they are supposed to be.
Who are you?

Rules
Follow Shadow's rules
No taking the Lord's name in vain
Respect others
No completely perfect characters, so no 'richest in the world', it's high school

Character Form
Name:
Social Class:
Description:(No pics please)
Personality:
History(Optional):
Other:

Last edited by sweettee11 on 7/7/2010, 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Untitled, for now. You may post Empty Re: Untitled, for now. You may post

Post by sweettee11 7/7/2010, 12:48 pm

Characters

Smirf

Jesus4Eternity

Lemon

MCRRockz123

Sweettee11
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/7/2010, 12:58 pm

[Looks EPIC. <333 Since it's been about 10 minutes, Imma assume we can post, but if not, tell me so I can delete this. (:]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Untitled, for now. You may post Siggy
Untitled, for now. You may post SiggyUntitled, for now. You may post Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/7/2010, 1:04 pm

Name: Becca Smith
Social Class: Popularity/First Class
Description: Becca has the most beautiful but cunning eyes you will have ever seen. The outside rim of the iris is black, while when you get toward the middle it starts to turn blue-grey. Her skin is somewhat tanned but a little pale. Her hair is a dark, luscious brown with dark blond highlights. She’s 4”8.
Personality: At first, you’d think that she was somebody that everyone worshipped because of her ‘sweetness’. But once you advance in the relationship, she grows quieter and quieter, wanting nothing to do with you. She loves gossiping about everyone and anything. Her normal side is dark.
History(Optional): N/A
Other: She’s a gymnast and I don’t know social classes, so I just went with something random. >~<

Name: Tiffany Druid
Social Class: Cheerleader/Middle class
Description: Same as Becca, except her hair is opposite and she’s 5”8.
Personality: She’s lived with bipolarism her whole life. She hates talking about everyone and doesn’t like to share things with anyone.
History(Optional): N/A
Other: She’s the weirdest cheerleader you’ll ever meet.

Untitled, for now. You may post Qzn4lt
thumbing through the pages of my fantasies
i will not be drowned by your thoughtless scheming
why are you trying to make fun of me?

textextextextextextextextextextextextextextextextextextextextext

you'll take your turn lashing out at me
now you can try to tear me down
i'll pull the trigger and you'll go down

ooc§ Your text goes here.
word§ Your count goes here.
lyric§ Thoughtless, covered by Evanescence.
made by§ Cyn

Code:
[center][IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/qzn4lt.jpg[/IMG]
[font=French Script MT][size=26][color=#4E387E]thumbing through the pages of my [b]fantasies[/b][/color][/size]
[size=23][color=#461B7E]i will not be drowned by your [b]thoughtless[/b] scheming[/color][/size]
[size=29][color=#4E387E]why are you trying to make [b]fun[/b] of me?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Blackadder ITC][size=22]textextextextextextextextextextextextextextextextextextextextext
textextextextextextextextextextextextextextextextextextextextext[/size][/font]

[font=French Script MT][size=26][color=#461B7E]you'll take your turn [b]lashing[/b] out at me[/color][/size]
[size=29][color=#4E387E]now you can try to tear [b]me[/b] down[/color][/size]
[size=26][color=#461B7E]i'll pull the trigger and [b]you'll[/b] go down[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[right][size=14][font=Blackadder ITC]ooc§ Your text goes here.
made by§ Cyn[/font][/size][/right]

Last edited by Smirf on 7/7/2010, 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/7/2010, 1:04 pm

((My Post))

Name: Holden Jayne Smith
Social Class: Popular
Description:(No pics please) She has mahogany brown with a few lighter strands. Her hair is a straight until her shoulders, then it has slight waves. Her eyes are a light Mediterranean blue, that turn dark at night. She has porcelain skin that is flawless, except for a few golden freckles across her nose. Her lips are a light rosey pink. She is 4 foot 9 and is quite skinny.
Personality: She can be icy to people she doesn't know and those below her in the social pyramid. She is a very sweet person in general. She is not afraid of sabotaging others, but would never do that to her friends. Inside her, is a very small person who loves to eat chocolate and watch Disney movies with a group of friends. She keeps this part of her a secret. She is smart, with a and athletic. She has done gymnastics for 10 years, and has done a few years of volleyball.
History(Optional): None
Other: On the cheerleading squad, a flyer.

She's the girl that you love to hate
Untitled, for now. You may post Miss_p10
Holden Jayne Smith
She's a heart stopping double take

Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.
"Holden is talking"Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.
Text.Text.Text."Holden is listening" Text.Text.Text.
Text.'Holden thinking'Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.

Miss Popularity

Template Credit: Sweettee11
Song Credit: Miss Popularity by: Jordan Pruitt
Picture: Lucy Hale

Code:
[center][size=25][font=journal]She's the girl that you love to hate[/font][/size]
[url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=26&u=13662455][img]http://i36.servimg.com/u/f36/13/66/24/55/miss_p10.png[/img][/url]
[color=cerulean][font=century gothic][size=18]Holden Jayne Smith[/size][/font][/color]
[size=25][font=journal]She's a heart stopping double take[/font][/size][/center]

[font=Century Gothic][center][color=cerulean]Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.
[b]"Holden is talking"[/b]Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.
Text.Text.Text.[u]"Holden is listening"[/u] Text.Text.Text.
Text.[i]'Holden thinking'[/i]Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.[/color][/center][/font]

[center][size=25][font=journal]Miss Popularity[/font][/size][/center]

Name: Miri Jones
Social Class: Goth
Description:(No pics please) She has blonde hair that is chopped at her chin, it has a streak of blue in it on the bangs. Her purple eyes, are usually rimmed in black eyeliner. She normally wears black, and occasionally white.
Personality: She has a dark sense of humor. She rarely talks and when she does, it's only to a friend. She doesn't have many friends.
History(Optional):
Other:

When my time comes, Forget the wrong that I've done
Untitled, for now. You may post Blonde10
MIRI 'JAY' JONES
Help me leave behind some Reasons to be missed

Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.
Text."Miri is talking" Text.
'Miri is listening' Text. Text.
Text.Text.'Miri is thinking'

Template Credit: Sweettee11
Song Credit: Leave out all the Rest by: Linkin Park
Picture: Google

Code:
[center][size=28][font=Vtks Beautiful Dreams]W[/font][font=Evanescent]hen my time comes, Forget the wrong that I've done[/font][/size]
[url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=32&u=13662455][img]http://i36.servimg.com/u/f36/13/66/24/55/blonde10.jpg[/img][/url]
[font=Arial Black][size=16][color=indigo]MIRI 'JAY' JONES[/color][/size][/font]
[size=28][font=Vtks Beautiful Dreams]H[/font][font=Evanescent]elp me leave behind some Reasons to be missed[/font][/size]

[font=Arial Black][size=16][color=indigo]Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.
Text."Miri is talking" Text.
'Miri is listening' Text. Text.
Text.Text.'Miri is thinking'
[/color][/size][/font][/center]

Last edited by sweettee11 on 7/9/2010, 2:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/7/2010, 1:12 pm

[Cool!]

Form:
Name: Alison Aurora DeNeil
Age(14-17): 17
Social Class: Popular
Appearance: Ali's hair is a very light shade of blonde, with small brown locks parting every know and then. The natural appearance of Alison's hair is very small waves, but rarely straightens it, because it takes too much work since her hair is difficult to style. But everyone she knows says that it looks better that way. Her eyes are large, blinding blue, and most always covered in a light shade of mascara and eye-liner. The color varies from grays to blues, but they always held a number of black specks surrounding the actual iris.These were definitely the most prominent feature of Alison DeNeil. Some days they were darker than other. Some days they were lighter than others. It really all depended on her mood, but no matter the day, there were always small black specks encircling the iris and dotting the grey and blue color. They were pretty if you could actually get up close enough to notice them. Her face is shaped gracfully in a heart, with high cheekbones, and a perfectly, slightly upturned nose. Alison uses her gorgeous looks to an advantage sometimes, by playing with boy's minds and flirting. Almost unnoticable freckles dotted the bridge of her nose, jawline, and cheeks. They are hardly noticeable most of the time and required you be extremely close to even be able to tell they were there. Normally her face was coated in a small layer of make-up. Black mascara, eye-liner, and a lighter colored eye-shadow for her eyes. She has perfectly currled rosy pink lips. Alison loves to stand out and be different. Meaning ballet flats, mini skirts, and graphic tee-shirts hung all around her closet. Normaly she would wear denim jackets, tank tops, and shirts that would compliment her body the best. Alison has a thin body, but slightly muscular with all the sports she's active in. Alison usually wears jeans and when she doesn't, she would wear denim skirts. Alison belives that belts is what makes people stand out, and is another step to reaching popularity, eventhough she is usualy always at the top. All of different colors, too. Pink, green, black, orange, red, and maybe even some multi-colored rope belts. Alison wil wear almost any kind of top-named shoe. She might even wear pumps once in a while. Alison wears jewlary almost everyday and her family is wealthy, so she could buy the whole mall. She wears top-brand clothes and even might lie sometimes about her brands. Thin, about 100lb and 5'8.
Personality: Alison is kinda a small kid inside. She loves magic markers that smell like food, friends that will stick by her but can also hold things about their heads, fashion, low-fat snacks, carmel-centered chocolates, flavored water, Gucci and other top lables, chocolate covered raisins and dislikes all nuts except for cashews and almonds (only when covered in chocolate). Dislikes plain drinks, jell-o, skirts longer than four inches above the knee, rats and rat-like creatures, car trips, and flying. Alison is especially good at manipulating, backstabbing, blackmailing, cooking, fashion, creativity, lying, making sure she gets what she wants, Feild hockey, and Volleyball. Alison lies, of course, but is it really better to not tell a person everything than lie? Alsion is very catchy. She has a bright personality that draws you to her. That's usualy how she gets her boyfriends and followers. Alison is most likely the most ignorant soul on this very earth. She ignores this fact, eventhough she knows it. Sometimes, she even flaunts it. Alison is extreamelly creative. She enjoys making little things for her friends. FRom braclets to slippers. Eventhough Alison is a... well... you know what I mean, if you're needing a shoulder to lean on, she's oddly always ther for you. Alsion isn't afraid to keep secrets from her closest friends. And when she does, she turns very defensive. Alison's name means 'Of Sacred Flame'. She loves sports like Lacrosse, Volleyball, and pretty much every other sport in the world. Most boys love her, since she's gorgeous and smart at once.
History: None, really.
Other: Nope

Untitled, for now. You may post 2zss2klUntitled, for now. You may post 2rdcgt4Untitled, for now. You may post 98812p
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Untitled, for now. You may post SiggyUntitled, for now. You may post SiggyUntitled, for now. You may post SiggyUntitled, for now. You may post SiggyUntitled, for now. You may post SiggyUntitled, for now. You may post Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/7/2010, 1:27 pm

[[So......should we RP now?]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/7/2010, 1:28 pm

((Sure, who starts?))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/7/2010, 1:34 pm

[[MEEE! I'll use myself. ^^]]

Becca was the kind of girl that nobody would think wrongly of. Her favorite thing to do in school was steal guys form their girlfriends and make them love her. Her softened hair flowed in the breeze as she drove to school in her Camry. The yellow car pulled into the parking lot and into a space, shutting off. She got out of the car and smiled at the crisp, clean air.

“I’m back!” she whispered. Becca had arrived the night before from her trip to the Bahamas, with her beautifully tanned body. But what the school didn’t know was that she was tattered. Her whole body that lay underneath the makeup and skinny jeans was bruised.

ooc§ Whoot!
word§ 117
made by§ Cyn
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/7/2010, 1:45 pm

Holden Jayne Smith

Holden stepped out of her yellow Porsche, with a smile on her face and a gleam in her eye. 'Today will be great' she thought.
Holden smoothed her violet dress and started walking towards the school. Even though, the week before, she spent the week at a resort, she was still very pale.
She laughed as people turned to stare. 'The perks of being popular'
She sat down on a bench, and looked for someone she knew. Nobody in sight. Holden sighed, and pulled out her phone.

Miss Popularity
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/7/2010, 1:49 pm

When Becca looked around, all she could think about was how people thought about her. Besides being rich and an elite gymnast, she didn't grow. She had always been the shortest person in her class but never had a mind to think about it.

She worryed constantly about her flaws. Walking around with her expensive dark purple-and-black mini, she spotted.....Holden?! "Holden, I thought you were on vacation." she said with her small voice.

ooc§ Your text goes here.
made by§ Cyn

Last edited by Smirf on 7/7/2010, 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/7/2010, 1:50 pm

[Ya'll, quick thing- since I claimed it on the other thread, my character, whoever it may be, is, like Miss Head Of The School, right? I'll give her flaws and stuff, but, like, she's the cheerleader and such, right? The stereotypical popular girl?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/7/2010, 1:51 pm

[Didn't Sweetee say there isn't only one?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Untitled, for now. You may post SiggyUntitled, for now. You may post SiggyUntitled, for now. You may post SiggyUntitled, for now. You may post SiggyUntitled, for now. You may post SiggyUntitled, for now. You may post Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/7/2010, 1:54 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:[Ya'll, quick thing- since I claimed it on the other thread, my character, whoever it may be, is, like Miss Head Of The School, right? I'll give her flaws and stuff, but, like, she's the cheerleader and such, right? The stereotypical popular girl?]

((Your's can be the head of the school, and yes. But there can be other popular kids))

Holden Jayne Smith

Holden looked up as she heard someone say "Holden, I thought you were on vacation." It was Becca.
"I was! I got back a few days ago. When did you get back from the Bahamas?" she said looking up at Becca.
Holden closed her phone and slid it into her pocket. "And how are you?" Holden said looking at Becca.

Miss Popularity

Last edited by sweettee11 on 7/7/2010, 2:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/7/2010, 1:56 pm

[[?]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/7/2010, 1:58 pm

((Sorry, it deleted part of the post))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/7/2010, 1:58 pm

[[Ewie, that's horrible. I was thinking 'Either she got distracted or is still finishing the post.']]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/7/2010, 1:59 pm

((Yep, I'm retyping it))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/7/2010, 2:00 pm

[[Alrighty.]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/7/2010, 2:00 pm

[Yeah, just making sure. Besides, if there's only one popular kid, then there's no clique. xD
I love high school RPs, thay're so.... drama-y. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/7/2010, 2:01 pm

((Exactly XDD))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/7/2010, 2:02 pm

[[Ohmigosh. I love cliques! I know so much about them because I've been the alpha 3 times but disbanded them because they started fighting and we almost got suspended. XP]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/7/2010, 2:03 pm

Holden Jayne Smith

Holden looked up as she heard someone say "Holden, I thought you were on vacation." It was Becca.
"I was! I got back a few days ago. When did you get back from the Bahamas?" she said looking up at Becca.
Holden closed her phone and slid it into her pocket. "And how are you?" Holden said looking at Becca.

Miss Popularity

((That's not good that you almost got suspended))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/7/2010, 2:07 pm

sweettee11 wrote:((Exactly XDD))

[Yeah, and a popular girl with no clique is boring. xD]

Smirf wrote:[[Ohmigosh. I love cliques! I know so much about them because I've been the alpha 3 times but disbanded them because they started fighting and we almost got suspended. XP]]

[Nice. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/7/2010, 2:08 pm

"Last night, at about midnight. It was so hot there. I got this horrible tan, and there was this super hot guy! He said he goes here!" I replied, smirking eviley. "I've been at the gym.....5 hours after school. Each day. Still being elite."

ooc§ I don't care, though. Totally worth it though.
made by§ Cyn
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down