The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan

+6
MusicWritingLove
FOREIGN?!
Malicious Nightmares
DragonStar
shadowsowner888
Avé
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan - Page 2 Empty Re: dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan

Post by Avé 7/11/2010, 12:52 pm

My gif is a better giffer!

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan - Page 2 Tumblr_kyud0rgOi11qzipey

Yay, Mia! applause
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan - Page 2 Empty Re: dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan

Post by FOREIGN?! 7/11/2010, 12:54 pm

My GIF is... thinking.
dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan - Page 2 0b037f73-b76d-4405-8f1b-b41687efb017
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/11/2010, 1:01 pm

What was your favorite song on the playlist? ... Meh heh. xD Well, I absolutely love A Town Called Hypocrisy (I'm a fan of at least four Lostprophets songs including this one), Human's cool, while I respect Kid Rock's song it wouldn't shut up on country radio so I got sick of it plus it's a rip-off to put what Shadow said in slightly harsh terms, and I haven't gotten to the last two yet. A Town Called Hypocrisy will probably end up my favorite though.
Did you watch the video? I'm gonna watch after I answer these questions. (;
Does it seem like forever since my last blog? Ya-huh. nod
Will you name your kids after Forrey? I love Forrey's awesomeness to bits, but I'd rather not recall this ex-friend of mine that shares her name. >.<
Your opinion on transgender? I don't mind as long as you make a full transfer. Like that one person from ANTM that went on Tyra's show, that wasn't cool, same with that one picture of a literally pregnant dude, but as long as that kind of thing doesn't happen I dun care.
Have you ever done a theater camp? No, but it sounds fun. ^^
What's your favorite Disney classic movie? You know, I don't really care all that much for classic Disney movies. If I had to choose, I guess it would have to be Sleeping Beauty, 'cause I like to imagine my most and least favorite RP character dressed up as her and getting in situations like Aurora did. Eh heh. Yeah, I'm obsessed with that RP character. >.>
Don't text while biking. I don't do either anyahippo.
Did you read the freewrite? I think you know very well the answer to this question. Razz
Have you ever heard of The Little Prince? Homanahoo?
Guess what number question this is. Twelve? I think? Wait, no, I just read over your most recent comment that commented on everyone else's, Ave, the answer is ELEVEN.
Assuming your above answer was correct, is this a lot of questions? More than I'll ever use, I guess.
Topics for the next blog? This smiley--> L: <-- as well as spray paint and pressure blisters.

By the way, I love all these GIFs. xD
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/11/2010, 1:09 pm

Bush. ♥️

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan - Page 2 Tumblr_kybidhQsWX1qzipey

Cyn -

1. XD I love how you always listen to all of them. I get what you mean about All Summer Long - it's always playing. But hey, it's a good song!
2. Yay! applause
4. Ah. I understand. XD
5. Yeah, I get what you mean. I remember that dude...
6. It is!
7. :O You don't care for Disney Classics? But yeah, don't worry. I think we're all obsessed with at least one roleplay character. xD
9. o: No I don't! Wait, yes, I do.
10. ... what. XD
11. But number eleven isn't a question!
13. What is that? xD

Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 7/11/2010, 1:16 pm

Jamie Foxx. <3

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan - Page 2 129210139205540019
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/11/2010, 1:22 pm

Pssh.

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan - Page 2 Tumblr_kzcxzwG7xy1qzhvjw
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 7/11/2010, 1:33 pm

Pshhaw.

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan - Page 2 129207621910238486
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/11/2010, 1:34 pm

That. Is. Amazing. o.0

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan - Page 2 Tumblr_kz3fm7lWvY1qaxak7o1_250
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 7/11/2010, 1:36 pm

This is even more amazing. o.0

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan - Page 2 129195703498543715
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/11/2010, 1:43 pm

OMG.

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan - Page 2 Tumblr_l0sq0fVJuw1qaqps8o1_400
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 7/11/2010, 2:07 pm

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PATRICK? D:

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan - Page 2 Sauceride
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/11/2010, 2:19 pm

1. Is it a crime to listen to them all? Razz And if you haven't heard the songs it stole from I guess it's good. Ish. Wouldn't have chosen Kid to host the CMT Music Awards though. (Also, Falling was... okay... and same applied to Billionaire, so lostprophets win. :3)
2. I am now going to sing that song every time I watch Barney.
5. Which one? (I feel so wrong asking that, but oh well.)
7. Well, if somebody asks if I wanna watch a Disney classic, I won't go "OMGYESYAYSQUEAK." I'd just be "... okay, whatevs." Eh heh. And it's good to know I'm not alone on that, 'cause I'm always planning how to injure, mutilate and eventually kill that RP character of mine. Telling the people that are obsessed with the characters that like my character only makes it more fun. ;D
9. Yes, you do. nod
10. xD Somewhat from Spongebob.
11. Then why was it amongst the list of questions?
13. Lucky and I can't decide if it's smirking or if it's a sheepish baby. XD He's fun to use though. L= Ooh, and talk about YES too! (Hopefully you can find what I mean by YES...)
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/11/2010, 3:11 pm

Avé wrote:Pssh.

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan - Page 2 Tumblr_kzcxzwG7xy1qzhvjw

Shawn Of The Dead? O_o [I think. XD]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicWritingLove 7/11/2010, 3:12 pm

Malicious Nightmares wrote:
Avé wrote:Pssh.

Shawn Of The Dead? O_o [I think. XD]

Yeah, I'm pretty sure. It's either that or Run Fatboy Run
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 982

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/11/2010, 4:09 pm

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan - Page 2 Tumblr_l1x5stIE5h1qbn5d5o1_250 Oh my, it's a monster!
... wait, that's Miley. Oops.

Cyn -

1. Of course not! I love how you do it. nod And yeah, I don't really like Kid Rock, just the song. (Yay for lostprophets! applause)
2. Oh my gosh. XD That's genius.
5. The first one, from ANTM.
7. Ah. nod I'd never kill off Mello or Griffin, though. D:
9. I do!
10. ... alrighty then. xD
11. -sob- He just wants to be accepted for once! -hugs number 11-
13. It looks like... hmm. An innocent little half-smile.
YES? The band?
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/11/2010, 4:22 pm

What was your favorite song on the playlist? (If you listened, and Ari, you're excused. XD) I feel honored.
Did you watch the video? Nah.
Does it seem like forever since my last blog? Um... yes? xD
Will you name your kids after Forrey? Maybe? Very Happy
Your opinion on transgender? I think if people want to be the other gender, then that's fine. They loose no respect from me because of it. Smile
Have you ever done a theater camp? Nope. I had this theater class/afterschool activity thing, and it sucked. But it was more like acting. xD
What's your favorite Disney classic movie? I... -quakes in fear- don't like Disney movies. D:
Don't text while biking. I don't text and I don't bike (much), so that's fine.
Did you read the freewrite? Nope. no I have my own freewriting to do. xD
Have you ever heard of The Little Prince? Yeah.
Guess what number question this is. 13.
Assuming your above answer was correct, is this a lot of questions? Yes.
Topics for the next blog? I have no idea. xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan - Page 2 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/11/2010, 4:24 pm

1. ^^
4, Yay! applause
5. That's good. nod
6. Sounds fun. Well, I guess it wasn't, but still.
7. :O Shun the non believers!
8. Then you're safe. ^^
11. Incorrect. ._.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 7/11/2010, 5:02 pm

GET MILEYYY!
dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan - Page 2 6e7c8bf7-2868-41ed-95f8-8ef70b61703a
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/11/2010, 5:05 pm

FOREIGN?! wrote:GET MILEYYY!
dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan - Page 2 6e7c8bf7-2868-41ed-95f8-8ef70b61703a

SHAWN OF THE DEAD, FTW! *-*
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/11/2010, 5:14 pm

Every time you guys say Shawn Of The Dead, I keep thinking you're referring to that one zombie-dog GIF and it's like you're saying that's Shawn the Sheep's zombie. O.o

1. Agree and agree. :3
2. Now, just to memorize it... *stares at lyrics* ._.
5. Ah. nod That day of Tyra kind of freaked me out. Almost as bad as this other one... e.o
7. Well, they're your most favorite characters. My most favorite character is also my least favorite character. Great combo, eh? No wonder I killed her once and came close to doing it five times more...
9. Save that phrase for Ben so you don't wear it out. ;D
10. ... okay. xD
11. Wait, number eight got accepted without number eleven, and neither of them are questions? :O Poor Eleven.
13. So it's like a not-sheepish baby then? L:
YES! applause I mean... yes.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/11/2010, 5:17 pm

Cyn431 wrote:Every time you guys say Shawn Of The Dead, I keep thinking you're referring to that one zombie-dog GIF and it's like you're saying that's Shawn the Sheep's zombie. O.o

1. Agree and agree. :3
2. Now, just to memorize it... *stares at lyrics* ._.
5. Ah. nod That day of Tyra kind of freaked me out. Almost as bad as this other one... e.o
7. Well, they're your most favorite characters. My most favorite character is also my least favorite character. Great combo, eh? No wonder I killed her once and came close to doing it five times more...
9. Save that phrase for Ben so you don't wear it out. ;D
10. ... okay. xD
11. Wait, number eight got accepted without number eleven, and neither of them are questions? :O Poor Eleven.
13. So it's like a not-sheepish baby then? L:
YES! applause I mean... yes.

Shawn Of The Dead was a movie.
And epically funny zombie movie. o-o
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/11/2010, 5:23 pm

Wow. XD

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan - Page 2 Tumblr_kxytadGQbz1qzipey

1. :3
2. NOW SAVE YOUR SYMPATHY!
5. nod Same here.
7. How can she be your least favorite and most favorite? *-*
9. Ben? xD
10. ... yes. xD
11. Well, see, no one has ever liked number 11. :'(
13. xDD Ah, he could be, possibly, if you want him to. ^^
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 7/11/2010, 5:24 pm

~Mia: WOOP!

...Spain won. ^^
dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan - Page 2 837b71de-9da9-4808-9d42-aeee4c1bd5c2
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/11/2010, 5:26 pm

I know, I was so sad. >.<

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan - Page 2 Tumblr_kxytbqiLHo1qzipey
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/11/2010, 5:36 pm

Avé wrote:I know, I was so sad. >.<

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan - Page 2 Tumblr_kxytbqiLHo1qzipey

Love that GIF. XDD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next