The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan

+6
MusicWritingLove
FOREIGN?!
Malicious Nightmares
DragonStar
shadowsowner888
Avé
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan Empty dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan

Post by Avé 7/11/2010, 4:26 am

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan 2qx6gle
I WAS FINE WITHOUT YOU HERE

A TOWN CALLED HYPOCRISY - LOSTPROPHETS
Click and watch. ^^ It's a hilarious/amazing music video. I can't say I'm a huge fan of Lostprophets, though I do love three of their songs. Heh, maybe I am a fan.

Oh, dear. Is it just me, or does it seem like forever since I posted my last blog? Granted, it was only three weeks ago... is that a long time?

» » »

I really have to give a shoutout to Forrey. I love her so much and I'm going to name my kids after her - Rebecca #1, Rebecca #2, Rebecco, and Becca. She's a saint and I'll do anything for her. (Er, she sorta forced me to say that. Not really, 'cause it's true!) But you know why I'm saying that? -points to siggy- See, I found that quote on my favorite tumblr. I couldn't remember what page it was on, though, and I forgot part of the quote. I googled it with no luck, and searced her tumblr for long periods of time. And then Forrey comes along, and she's like, WOOSH. She found it right away and earns 20 respect points for that. ^^

» » »

So, a few days ago, I made a character on another site and made a thread requesting for someone to roleplay with. I got a reply today, and a person with a transgender characer replied, wanting to roleplay. And please forgive me if I sound homophobic - I really don't mean to, and I swear, I'm not. It's just that... well, I don't really know what to say to him. He's really nice, and I'd love to roleplay with him, but I fear it would be awkward. It's not that I don't have anything against transgender, although roleplaying with a character like that might be a bit uncomfortable for me. Gosh, I hate what I'm saying. It's true, though, and I simply can't deny that I might be afraid of what would happen. :/

Well. That was just me rambling.

» » »

Now I'm gonna talk about my two weeks of theater camp. I think it's safe to say that it was incredible. I was the Cheshire Kitty :3 and Forrey was Alice. I've always loved theater, though I think this made me completely obsessed. The little kids were adorable - there were these two named Katie and Sydney, both five, and they always let me do their hair when we were backstage. They were the cutest little girls, let me tell you that.

And then one time, I was backstage listening to music and I missed my cue. It was during rehearsal, though it was the day before the show, so we weren't going to stop and all. So instead of just pausing and tellling me I was on, Forrey had to stall on stage. It was kind of funny. She was like, "Oh, I wonder if there are any cats in this forest!" -cough cough- I finally realized, got up, and wobbled on to stage with a leg that was half asleep.

» » »

We have this house in Oregon and we're staying at it right now. I love being here; it's somewhat hot, but it's so much nicer than Florida. Our cousins are coming up tomorrow for our grandparent's 50th anniversary party, which will be next Thursday, I believe. I'm excited. :3 So lately, I've been waking up... meh, I guess around seven to go on a run or a bike ride with my sister, then late at night we love to watch Disney Classics together. It's fun.

I feel good about excersizing lately. Except, you know, when I fall off my bike. (note to self: don't text while biking.) >.< But erm, yeah. I'm kind of excited, 'cause next year is going to busy. I'll be doing yoga, Zumba, and Tai Chi classes, along with theater, soccer, voice, track, and piano. I'll try to run or bike every night, and possibly go to the gym in the mornings. AND. My mom says I can possibly get a personal trainer. XD

If you know me, I tend to stress. A lot. But I have this idea for the future and I think it'd be pretty awesome. See, I'd love to go to UF for four years and get a degree in theater. Something that has to do with directing, possibly? Then, I'd go to New York for this two-year college that specializes in all things performing arts. It would be incredible. Yes, that will be in a long time, but it's just an idea. -shrug-

» » »

THE LIST :O

... is currently on a vacation in Tanzania. He'll be back, er, sometime.

Uh, yeah. Please enjoy this lovely gif while you wait.

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan Tumblr_l1l1c737sX1qzdjiw

» » »

Oh, I wrote stuff! :3 It's based off a roleplay I'm doing with a friend. It's just a freewrite, and while I considered making a thread for my freewrites... well, I don't do it that often that I'd need to have a thread for them, and I'm never pleased with them anyway.

The rays of a bright morning sun were shining through the open blinds of her bedroom as Charlotte blinked her eyes open slowly. She yawned, surveying her surroundings when she realized that her arms were still wrapped around Jeraurd. With a small smile, she pulled away from his still body, sitting up carefully and running her fingers through her black curls. She placed a hand on his shoulder, shaking him gently to wake him up.

"What?" he mumbled rather groggily, turning over to stare up at her and frown.

Charlotte let out a sigh, a quiet chuckle escaping. "Get up, Jer," she whispered, rolling her eyes as she spoke.

"Why?" he questioned her, his voice still muffled. He groaned, closing his eyes for a moment before he felt Charlotte shaking him again.

She tilted her head slightly to the side. ”You wouldn’t let me go on a day without you, would you?” she asked him playfully, widening her eyes.

”That depends...” Jer began, pushing himself up and wrapping his arms around Charlotte from behind, pinning her down on the bed. ”Would there be other guys involved in said excursion?”

Charlotte giggled, trying to squirm out from underneath his grasp but failing. She looked up at him, her expression innocent as she responded. ”Possibly,” she teased.

”Then certainly not,” Jeraurd growled, baring his fangs and pressing them against her neck. He narrowed his eyes, locking his gaze with Charlotte. He saw her smirk, and he let out a sigh.

"Someone's jealous," Charlotte said with a laugh, rolling over so that she was beside him now.

"Someone's delicious," he responded, his fangs gently grazing her neck. He pulled away, his lips meeting with hers. He saw, out of the corner of his eye, Charlotte tap her neck. He shook his head, frowning. "No, Char. I took my fair share last night."

She raised her eyebrows, scowling. "Come on, Jer. Just a little bit," she murmured, tilting her head to give him better access to her neck. When he drank from her, it gave her the most perfect sensation; it was like the perfect high. She still felt a little dazed from last night, though she had shaken it off fairly well.

"No," Jer responded firmly, pulling away from her. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't," she told him, biting her lip. "Please."

Jeraurd let out a heavy sigh, giving his head another shake and laying his head down on the pillow, thus signaling that this was the end of the discussion and if she were to continue asking him, he would get mad.

She didn't seem to take the message, though. "You know you want some," she coaxed, flinched as he suddenly got up, muttering under his breath, grabbing his keys off the nightstand and pulling on a jacket. "Jeraurd, where are you going?" she questioned him, frowning.

He turned around to face her for a moment, his expression blank. "I'm sorry, Char, but I can't stand to be around you when you're like this." He paused for a moment, shrugging. "I'll see you again in a few days when it's safe to be near you." His eyes looked almost apologetic as he made his way towards the door, not bothering to look back.

"Wait!" Char called after him, grabbing one of his arms. "Don't go, please. I'll shut up about it."

Jer shook his head, groaning. "No. Now let me go."

She lowered her gaze, releasing her grip on his arm and hearing his footsteps reach the other side of the room. She looked up, raising an eyebrow. "Fine. Maybe I can find someone else to do it for me."

Jeraurd blinked, turning around hesitantly to face her. He couldn't believe that she would even suggest something like that. "I have to trust that you love me enough not to do that," he responded slowly, trying not to show his fear.

Charlotte shrugged, her eyes wide and innocent. "Never trust a girl that's messed up from blood deprivation."

"God, Charlotte!" Jer shouted, his anger breaking through. He slammed his fist on the wall beside him, closing his eyes and trying to restrain himself from breaking the door down or anything. "I'm doing this for your own good! Please don't make me regret it." He gritted his teeth, opening the door and shutting it loudly behind him.

She stood there, staring after him through the window. She didn't know what to say to that, and she didn't even have time to speak. The last thing she heard was his motorcycle starting up and the loud screech of it driving away.

Poor Charlotte. :'(
Haha, just kidding, she deserves it.

» » »

Well, I should go now. Kinny promised to read my blog before she goes to sleep, and it's 4:12 for her. I really want to finish it before she dies.

Oh, wait. There she goes. XD

Hmm... questions?

What was your favorite song on the playlist? (If you listened, and Ari, you're excused. XD)
Did you watch the video?
Does it seem like forever since my last blog?
Will you name your kids after Forrey?
Your opinion on transgender?
Have you ever done a theater camp?
What's your favorite Disney classic movie?
Don't text while biking.
Did you read the freewrite?
Have you ever heard of The Little Prince?
Guess what number question this is.
Assuming your above answer was correct, is this a lot of questions?
Topics for the next blog?

at the end of the day all you have is tomorrow morning,
Avvy

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan Tumblr_l00v9raZOV1qapkxro1_400
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan Empty Re: dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan

Post by shadowsowner888 7/11/2010, 8:48 am

All Summer Long stole Werewolves of London's piano tune! And Sweet Home Alabama's random guitar thingy! o_O Suddenly I love this song.

What was your favorite song on the playlist? (If you listened, and Ari, you're excused. XD) All Summer Long. nod
Did you watch the video? Nope. rolleyes
Does it seem like forever since my last blog? Omigosh yes. :O
Will you name your kids after Forrey? . . . Yes, I'll name one The Ninja of Japan. smug
Your opinion on transgender? Hmm . . . idk. Razz If people wanna go around saying they're a different gender, that's fine with me. And maybe I like going around trying to convince people I'm a boy for the fun of it, like the Light Yagami incident in the chatbox, but I'm happy with being a girl, so I'm far from transgender. It's just not a big deal to me, really.
Have you ever done a theater camp? Nope, I'm not as much of a theater person, though I've always wanted to try it. xD
What's your favorite Disney classic movie? Gumbo! >D It's about gumbo!
Don't text while biking. Oh gosh, I feel so sorry for the people who think they can do that. o_O
Did you read the freewrite? <33
Have you ever heard of The Little Prince? Yes, from another blog of yours. xD
Guess what number question this is. Ten? o_O Idk . . .
Assuming your above answer was correct, is this a lot of questions? Yes! applause
Topics for the next blog? How you shouldn't be using these songs with the swear words, missy! xP
Just kidding, but I really am serious about that. XD Talk about cream. All sorts of cream. And what the world would do if I were really a boy.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan 1312dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan 2412dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan 3349dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan 3548dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan Empty Re: dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan

Post by DragonStar 7/11/2010, 10:48 am

What was your favorite song on the playlist? (If you listened, and Ari, you're excused. XD)
Diiiiid not liiiiisten.

Did you watch the video?
Nope.

Does it seem like forever since my last blog?
Yes.

Will you name your kids after Forrey?
I don't plan on having children.

Your opinion on transgender?
They're people too.

Have you ever done a theater camp?
Nope.

What's your favorite Disney classic movie?
The Jungle Book. <3

Don't text while biking.
Heck no.

Did you read the freewrite?
Yep.

Have you ever heard of The Little Prince?
Yep.

Guess what number question this is.

Assuming your above answer was correct, is this a lot of questions?
Yep.

Topics for the next blog?
FOOD. TURKISH DELIGHT. BAGELS. ...USB CORDS. 8D
DragonStar
DragonStar
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/11/2010, 10:55 am

What was your favorite song on the playlist? ALL SUMMER LONG. KID ROCK. <3333
Did you watch the video? No duh. Mrs. Ave here forced me too, through PM. Pssh. rolleyes
Does it seem like forever since my last blog? No? I dunno. XD
Will you name your kids after Forrey? You want me to name a child Hobo Potato? XD
Your opinion on transgender? Mehh, I don't find it right. :/
Have you ever done a theater camp? Nopity nope nope.
What's your favorite Disney classic movie? No idea. Razz
Don't text while biking. Good to know. XD
Did you read the freewrite? Yeah. You made me read it through PM. As said. I WANT MORE. XD
Have you ever heard of The Little Prince? Yes. Many times.
Guess what number question this is. Um... 100000000?! e-o
Assuming your above answer was correct, is this a lot of questions? So there's over 100000 questions? O-e
Topics for the next blog? KEYS. GLOVES. BOTTLES. TELOREN. LAZURI. WCL.
That enough? XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 7/11/2010, 11:15 am

So many little Rebeccas. o:

"THERE SURE ARE A LOT OF MUSHROOMS, EH?" - you forgot that part. xD

Dude, I am so jealous of your being-able-to-do-Zumba-ness. *-*

My Tyra Banks GIF owns your Oprah one. ._.
dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan 129161956493273556

What was your favorite song on the playlist? ALL OF THEM.
Did you watch the video? ...meep.
Does it seem like forever since my last blog? Yup. But it's been forever since mine too, so I can't say anything. O.o
Will you name your kids after Forrey? INDEED I WILL. Junior uno, Junior dose, Junior tres...
Your opinion on transgender? I think that people can do whatever the heck they want, if you want to be a girl but are a boy, you go and be the best girl you can be. nod
Have you ever done a theater camp?[b] ~blink~

What's your favorite Disney classic movie? Either Lion Kind, The Little Mermaid, Pooh, Pocahontas, or a thousand others. I can't decide.
Don't text while biking. Don't chew while swallowing.
Did you read the freewrite? LOOOVED IT.
Have you ever heard of The Little Prince? HEARD? PSH. LOVE.
Guess what number question this is. 42.
Assuming your above answer was correct, is this a lot of questions? I can't answer that question, for it is against my religion.
Topics for the next blog? Unicorns, lampshades, elephant tusks, and illegal truffle dealing.

All Summer Long stole Werewolves of London's piano tune! And Sweet Home Alabama's random guitar thingy!
I KNOW!

Last edited by FOREIGN?! on 7/11/2010, 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicWritingLove 7/11/2010, 11:22 am

What was your favorite song on the playlist? I can't, because I live in England. XD
Did you watch the video? OMG I <3 THAT VIDEO! XDD Haha, it's so funny though.
Does it seem like forever since my last blog? I don't really notice it, so yeah. XDD
Will you name your kids after Forrey? ...*silence*
Your opinion on transgender? As long as two people are happy together, it doesn't matter.
Have you ever done a theater camp? I haven't done camp period.
What's your favorite Disney classic movie? All of them. Very Happy
Don't text while biking. Oh, I've already done that before. I won't ever do it again, don't worry. XD
Did you read the freewrite? Yeah. It was awesome and creepy and.... EEP. XD
Have you ever heard of The Little Prince? Uhm... *blush*...nope?
Guess what number question this is. It isn't a question...
Assuming your above answer was correct, is this a lot of questions? I suppose so, not that it really bothers me.
Topics for the next blog? Piano keys, chickens, and rings. :3
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 982

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/11/2010, 11:24 am

FOREIGN?! wrote:So many little Rebeccas. o:

"THERE SURE ARE A LOT OF MUSHROOMS, EH?" - you forgot that part. xD

Dude, I am so jealous of your being-able-to-do-Zumba-ness. *-*

My Tyra Banks GIF owns your Oprah one. ._.
dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan 129161956493273556

What was your favorite song on the playlist? ALL OF THEM.
Did you watch the video? ...meep.
Does it seem like forever since my last blog? Yup. But it's been forever since mine too, so I can't say anything. O.o
Will you name your kids after Forrey? INDEED I WILL. Junior uno, Junior dose, Junior tres...
Your opinion on transgender? I think that people can do whatever the heck they want, if you want to be a girl but are a boy, you go and be the best girl you can be. nod
Have you ever done a theater camp?[b] ~blink~

What's your favorite Disney classic movie? Either Lion Kind, The Little Mermaid, Pooh, Pocahontas, or a thousand others. I can't decide.
Don't text while biking. Don't chew while swallowing.
Did you read the freewrite? LOOOVED IT.
Have you ever heard of The Little Prince? HEARD? PSH. LOVE.
Guess what number question this is. 42.
Assuming your above answer was correct, is this a lot of questions? I can't answer that question, for it is against my religion.
Topics for the next blog? Unicorns, lampshades, elephant tusks, and illegal truffle dealing.

All Summer Long stole Werewolves of London's piano tune! And Sweet Home Alabama's random guitar thingy!
I KNOW!

OMG. That GIF is so epic. O_o
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/11/2010, 12:13 pm

Woda -

o.0 Alrighty then.

1. applause
2. -_- Oy...
4. Oh my! That sounds epic.
5. Yeah, I agree. And yes, I think we all remmber your... Light Yagami-ness. XD
6. You should try it! Very Happy
7. I've never even heard of... Gumbo. Yeah, I fail, I know.
8. Heh. Hehe. Heh. Yup. People that do that are so stupid... -slowly backs away-
9. ^^
10. Aaaaand you should read it!
11. YOU ARE -counts questions- INCORRECT. ._.
13. I'm sorry. D: I'll, er, try to find censored versions next time? XD

Jaidis -

1. Of course. XD But Human is on there!
2. Aw. D:
5. Well, yes.
7. <3
8. no
11. Correct.

Greg -

1. <333
2. Hehe. ^^
4. Well, yes!
5. :/
7. :O How can you not know?
8. I have the scars to prove it!
9. applause
10. You should read it!
11. ... incorrect.
13. Mmkay. nod

Beccer -

I can just imagine it. o.0

Oh, yes! I'm sorry.

You should do it too! ^^

Well then.
dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan Tumblr_kzyaiqaZib1qzipey

1. YAY.
2. ... meep.
3. I miss yours. D:
4. Wow. XD I can just imagine it!
5. nod Very true.
6. I'll take that as a no. XD
7. The Lion Kind? XD
8. Don't feed the birds.
9. <33 Gracias.
10. Yay! applause
11. Well. Er. CORRECT.
12. That's nice. xD

Ellie -

1. I should excuse you, too. XD
2. Yay for another Lostprophets fan! <3
4. Is that a yes? ^^
5. True. nod
6. Aw. D:
7. Yay!
8. -highfive- Me too.
9. Hehe, thank you.
10. Razz
11. :O You noticed! XD
13. Mmkay. nod
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 7/11/2010, 12:19 pm

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan Silentrage

8. Don't trust a liar.
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/11/2010, 12:21 pm

Oh, gosh. ._.

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan Tumblr_kzm3lxPVuV1qzipey

8. Don't lie to a truther.
(Drake and Josh ftw. xD)
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/11/2010, 12:25 pm

OMG. Where do you guys find these epic GIFs? X3
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/11/2010, 12:27 pm

-glances at Forrey, then at Mia-

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan Tumblr_kzm1cfCdR31qzr2kio1_400
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 7/11/2010, 12:28 pm

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan Yes

8. Don't touch the zefron poster
(AVPM for the win. ^^)
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/11/2010, 12:29 pm

Avé wrote:-glances at Forrey, then at Mia-

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan Tumblr_kzm1cfCdR31qzr2kio1_400

Um... O____o
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 7/11/2010, 12:30 pm

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan D7f76f7a-d6fc-4097-82be-64058890d574
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/11/2010, 12:33 pm

DUDE, FORREY. I was just about the post that one.
dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan Tumblr_kyjbkqtPMj1qzipey
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 7/11/2010, 12:35 pm

Woa. It seems I am the bird and you are the kangaroo baby thing. ._.
dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan 36b706a4-8515-4380-9f3f-8fbc7172e3a8
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/11/2010, 12:38 pm

Why? *-*

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan Tumblr_kxtkunDPuj1qaqps8o1_400
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/11/2010, 12:39 pm

Gosh, I love these. XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 7/11/2010, 12:42 pm

Because I stole your gif. *-*
dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan 72f31936-7bd5-4d01-a968-03daaf5caee7
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/11/2010, 12:45 pm

Oh! Right. Oh my god, I love that one.

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan Tumblr_kysdrbtmLL1qzipey
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 7/11/2010, 12:46 pm

Is that MJ? O.o
dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan 681d5bfd-7ebd-46c0-8c04-4a0eb71beabd
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/11/2010, 12:46 pm

I do believe.

dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan Tumblr_kysdo9iHcT1qzipey
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 7/11/2010, 12:47 pm

MY GIF IS A BETTER DANCER.
dear ave, count me in - we are godzilla, you are japan 73eadf5c-df18-49bb-b80b-ce9f957dc3bb
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/11/2010, 12:50 pm

Your lone audience is loving this. XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next