The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 3: Rain, Rain, Rain

5 posters

Go down

Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 3: Rain, Rain, Rain Empty Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 3: Rain, Rain, Rain

Post by SaddleClub 7/13/2010, 5:22 pm

It's raining here. Kind of a give and take situation. It cools things down, but, well, it's wet.

I kind of creeped myself out. I read stuff about Savannah being the most haunted city in the US. So now I'm kind of scared being alone. Yeah, I'm pathetic.

I went to Juliette Gordon Low's birthplace today. For those who don't know, she founded the Girl Scouts. It was cool, I love stuff from that time.

We tried going to lunch in a cute little train car restaurant place. The concept was a good idea, but after 20 minutes of no service, we left and went to the place across from our hotel instead xD

I also took a trolley ride around the city. Partially during a tunderstorm. That was really cool. I kinda liked getting wet. Walking back through the rain to the hotel wasn't good though. I'm soaked xD

I need to find a souvenir for my best friend but I can't think of what to get her.

I compete in the baton competition Friday. Anyone in the Savannah area wanna stop by? xD (I'm kidding, by the way xD)

Today was pretty uneventful as you can tell xD More tomorrow

With dripping wet love,
~Saddle
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 3: Rain, Rain, Rain Empty Re: Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 3: Rain, Rain, Rain

Post by PugsRock 7/13/2010, 5:56 pm

Wow, yeah. Rain is wet? I had no idea!!

But it's pouring here, too, so... xD

Ooooh, that's horrible. xD Abou the restaurant. That happened to me at Friendly's once, but it was worse. xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 3: Rain, Rain, Rain Empty Re: Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 3: Rain, Rain, Rain

Post by SaddleClub 7/13/2010, 6:29 pm

Haha xD

Yeah, I heard there was rain in New Jersey. Jamie told me Smile

It was horrible, my mom and I just left xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/13/2010, 9:27 pm

Actually, I'm pretty sure Charleston is sposed to be worse then Savvanah, cause I've been to both places and Charleston's economy like, runs on ghost tours I swear. I mean, Savvanah has them to, but not as many.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/13/2010, 10:40 pm

Oh joy....I'm scared to take a shower here, I'll probably be totally paranoid in Charleston....
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/13/2010, 11:30 pm

Wasn't she the girl who got rice stuck in her ear at her wedding so she went def in that ear? o_o
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 3: Rain, Rain, Rain Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/14/2010, 9:54 am

Yep. She was also like 70% deaf in the other year.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/14/2010, 10:44 am

Rain? How wonderful! :3 You're so lucky, Saddle.

I don't blame you for being creeped out . . . hehe, I'd be exactly the same way. Just keep listening to your iPod and life will be good! nod
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 3: Rain, Rain, Rain 1312Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 3: Rain, Rain, Rain 2412Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 3: Rain, Rain, Rain 3349Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 3: Rain, Rain, Rain 3548Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 3: Rain, Rain, Rain 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 7/14/2010, 11:19 am

SaddleClub wrote:Haha xD

Cool! (: But it was so bad yesterday. I was eating cereal, but Samson wanted to go outside, so I had my umbrella in one hand and my cereal bowl in the other and I was trying to eat it before it got soggy. xDD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/14/2010, 12:25 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:Rain? How wonderful! :3 You're so lucky, Saddle.

I don't blame you for being creeped out . . . hehe, I'd be exactly the same way. Just keep listening to your iPod and life will be good! nod

I wonder if there's some way to listen to my iPod while I'm in the shower. Then I could close the shower curtain and keep the floor dry xD

PugsRock wrote:
SaddleClub wrote:Haha xD

Cool! (: But it was so bad yesterday. I was eating cereal, but Samson wanted to go outside, so I had my umbrella in one hand and my cereal bowl in the other and I was trying to eat it before it got soggy. xDD

Haha, wow xD I wonder if you live anywhere near my town cuz Jamie said it was pretty heavy rain in good old *town* xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 7/14/2010, 1:19 pm

xD That would be cool, if I lived near good old *town*xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/14/2010, 10:16 pm

Haha yep xD Is it like legal for me to ask if you live in like the northern or southern area of New Jersey? xD If not, please disregard this message xD (it's probably not xD)
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 7/15/2010, 6:52 am

Um.... I'm not sure. xD Maybe if it was a big state like California, but I don't know about Jersey. xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/15/2010, 4:31 pm

Ok xD I wasn't really expecting it to be allowed, but I was still curious xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/15/2010, 5:11 pm

Well, if you have speakers, all you gotta do is bring them into the bathroom, plug the iPod in, and turn it up really loud. >D (Though if you do that, I'd make sure your parents know, so they don't try calling you or knocking on the bathroom door only for you to not answer because you can't hear. xD)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 3: Rain, Rain, Rain 1312Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 3: Rain, Rain, Rain 2412Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 3: Rain, Rain, Rain 3349Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 3: Rain, Rain, Rain 3548Saddle's Travel Log Blog ~ Part 3: Rain, Rain, Rain 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down