The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy 63rd Birthday, Daddy. I wish you could be here to celebrate it.

5 posters

Go down

Happy 63rd Birthday, Daddy. I wish you could be here to celebrate it. Empty Happy 63rd Birthday, Daddy. I wish you could be here to celebrate it.

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/14/2010, 11:14 pm

Well, for starters, Happy Birthday, Daddy! :3 You would have turned 63 this year! (I still think you were too old to be my dad. Wink)

If you were still here, I would have gotten you one of Hamdy's messed you Canadian shirts! Smile Then I would have gotten every Spiderman movie (I still remember the day we watched the second one and you guessed the EXACT plot for the third, even though it hadn't come out. Smile) and made everyone in the family sit in the living room sit and watch it! :3

If I can't come visit you, I'm sorry. Mom told me that I could, but my friend Casey is having a birthday party that day (Ironic, right? Wink).

I'm sorry I was so selfish the nine (almost ten) years that you knew me. But hey, what can you expect? I was just a little kid. If I could redo it, I would have stopped you from smoking all those years. Maybe you would still be here to have a party.

I remember that at first I didn't believe any of them when they told me you died at the nursing home. I just ran to your room and locked the door. Hamdy and I got everyone laughing (Hamdy) and then crying (me) at your funeral the next Monday.

And no matter what anyone says or does, my father will always be you, Philip Craig, and not Hamdy Hasham Abdelhofez Said Ali.

I miss you terribly. Say hi to Grandma, Grandpa Jerry, and Uncle John-John for me! We all miss you and wish you a Happy Birthday!

Truely yours,
Your daught Jessi Reydean. I love you Daddy! Smile
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Happy 63rd Birthday, Daddy. I wish you could be here to celebrate it. Empty Re: Happy 63rd Birthday, Daddy. I wish you could be here to celebrate it.

Post by Mrs. Amazon E Cullen 7/14/2010, 11:24 pm

Aww this is so sweet, and sad at the same time Smile Sad
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9048

http://lovelyislovely.hot-me.com

Back to top Go down

Happy 63rd Birthday, Daddy. I wish you could be here to celebrate it. Empty Re: Happy 63rd Birthday, Daddy. I wish you could be here to celebrate it.

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/14/2010, 11:47 pm

*tear tear drop drop* sweet but sad... good blog Jessi! I still remember how you suffered in the fifth grade and we were alway trying to cheer you up.. Your father will alway be with you in your heart. ^_^
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/14/2010, 11:56 pm

Aw, Jessi. This was so sweet. But know that he'll always be in your heart, watching you from heaven. (:
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/15/2010, 8:02 am

Aw, that's so sad. But I'm happy for your posotive attitude, and he'll always be watching you!
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Happy 63rd Birthday, Daddy. I wish you could be here to celebrate it. SiggyHappy 63rd Birthday, Daddy. I wish you could be here to celebrate it. SiggyHappy 63rd Birthday, Daddy. I wish you could be here to celebrate it. SiggyHappy 63rd Birthday, Daddy. I wish you could be here to celebrate it. SiggyHappy 63rd Birthday, Daddy. I wish you could be here to celebrate it. SiggyHappy 63rd Birthday, Daddy. I wish you could be here to celebrate it. Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down