The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users

+5
Akeria
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Arianna
lauren
Malicious Nightmares
9 posters

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Who should The Grim Reaper fall in love with? >:D

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 8 Left103%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 8 Right10 3% 
[ 1 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 8 Left1039%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 8 Right10 39% 
[ 12 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 8 Left100%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 8 Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 8 Left103%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 8 Right10 3% 
[ 1 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 8 Left1013%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 8 Right10 13% 
[ 4 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 8 Left1010%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 8 Right10 10% 
[ 3 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 8 Left1016%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 8 Right10 16% 
[ 5 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 8 Left1016%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 8 Right10 16% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 8 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users

Post by Hyro201 7/30/2010, 2:47 pm

I stopped hearing a sound that sounded like crying. Mia? I wondered. No it couldn't be. Icontinued forward. the closer I got the more it sounded like Mia. Finally I came to her crying form. "Mia what is wrong?"
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 8 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2010, 2:48 pm

As I'd heard his voice, I glanced up with my tear-filled eyes and sighed. "Oh, um.. nothing you should worry about.."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 7/30/2010, 2:51 pm

"You're sitting her crying and I shouldn't worry?" I asked. "I do worry. You almost never cry." I slid next to her, trying to confort her with my presence. "You know this may be one thing I won't tell the dead, although I'm still telling about the dress." I smiled trying to keep his mood light.

Last edited by Hyro201 on 7/30/2010, 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2010, 2:55 pm

I smiled slightly. "I'll have to re-kill you, then." I murmured, laughing quietly afterward.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 7/30/2010, 2:58 pm

"So do you wanna tell me what is wrong?" I asked wondering what could upset the Shinigami Queen so much. "It can't be that bad if you are still able to laugh."
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2010, 2:59 pm

I glanced at him quickly, only to look away immediatly. "Feelings... it's just.. I- I never asked for them!" I exclaimed, slightly annoyed now.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 7/30/2010, 3:02 pm

"We never do." I said quietly, knowing my own frustrations at my compassion. "But we must learn to work with them when ever they show up." I glanced at Mia. "So what are these feelings that trouble you so?"

Last edited by Hyro201 on 7/30/2010, 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2010, 3:03 pm

"Some feelings... that I just don't want to talk about." I mumbled, as I then thought about Lauren.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 7/30/2010, 3:07 pm

I placed my hand over hers to comfort her more, then stood up. "I wonder if there is any cake in this joint." I mumbled feeling the need to cheer myself up after seeing Mia so upset.
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2010, 3:09 pm

I pulled my hand closer to me and sighed. "There should be some. Well, of course there is."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 7/30/2010, 3:11 pm

(I g2g. Mom wants my to go into town with stepdad so I can get new shoes and school junk)
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2010, 3:12 pm

[[ARGH. NOOO!!! D:<
Come back soon. xD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/30/2010, 3:12 pm

(I voted for you, Mia! :3)

(. . . Who the heck voted for me? 0.o)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2010, 3:14 pm

[[O.e]]

[[The Twig Ghost? ooo:]]

[[Anywho, WCL's gonna be part of this RP. Mia can't do this without WCL. xD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 7/30/2010, 3:18 pm

(WCL, yours truly, the Silent Ranger, of course!! XD)

(And of course, I vote who I deem most appropriate for this poll!!!.... The Carebears. XD XD)

Typically, I just hide in the bushes at things like this. Which I am. And watching the sky, although it may seem to not even be remotely related to the situation, nor any for that matter. But I do feel guilt that I should begin a search to find Mia-sama.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2472

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2010, 3:19 pm

[[CAREBEARS. 8D
You're a lifesaver, WCL. xD]]

So I sat there for a while, trying to wipe away those rare tears, glancing up quickly at Hyro.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/30/2010, 3:22 pm

I splashed some water in my face and walked out of the bathroom.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 7/30/2010, 3:23 pm

(*bows* At your command, my leige!)

I leap to my feet and scan the clearing, as though it were some sort of game of hunter and prey. Then I rose to my feet, brushed the dirt from my shirt and walked casually to where I'd believe Mia-sama would have been. I knew only too well that luck wasn't on my side today, but anything was worth a shot at this point.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2010, 3:26 pm

I looked away, and suddenly began crying again.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/30/2010, 3:29 pm

I saw Mia crying and walked up to her. I put a hand on her shoulder. "What's wrong, Mia?"
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2010, 3:31 pm

As if replying to Jessi, I glanced back up at Hyro, then back to her.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 7/30/2010, 3:31 pm

After many minutes of searching, the frustration began to overcome me. Luck, stupid luck. I snapped my fingers at my side. "Come on, Fear..." the beast followed me, silently, as I resumed my search. "Mia-sama!" I called, sort of weakly at first. "Mia-sama!!" More effective. "You gonna ignore me!?"
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2010, 3:36 pm

"Hm?" I then turned my attention over to a voice I had to admit that was great to hear. "WCL!" I called in return, trying to give in a smile.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 7/30/2010, 3:39 pm

"Score!" I swung my fist up in the air triumphantly. I broke into a sprint towards the source. "Fear! Come!" The beast was pretty reluctant today, I found. "Mia-sama!" I called again.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2010, 3:40 pm

"Aye, WCL." I cast Hyro another two-second glance. But yet, I shouldn't have. It easily wiped away my smile.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next