The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users

+5
Akeria
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Arianna
lauren
Malicious Nightmares
9 posters

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Who should The Grim Reaper fall in love with? >:D

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 9 Left103%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 9 Right10 3% 
[ 1 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 9 Left1039%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 9 Right10 39% 
[ 12 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 9 Left100%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 9 Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 9 Left103%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 9 Right10 3% 
[ 1 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 9 Left1013%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 9 Right10 13% 
[ 4 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 9 Left1010%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 9 Right10 10% 
[ 3 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 9 Left1016%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 9 Right10 16% 
[ 5 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 9 Left1016%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 9 Right10 16% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 9 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users

Post by warriorcatlover 7/30/2010, 3:45 pm

Swerving into the scene I stopped abruptly. Hyro. Jessie. Mia-sama. And some feeling in the air that something was out of place. "Mia-sama." I smiled, catching sight of her, hoping that this would all clear to me eventually.
The beast trailed at my heels. With a dissatisfied grunt, it sat beside me. Not that it had a choice. Or that many people could actually see it. It wasn't very pleasant to look at anyway.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2472

Back to top Go down

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 9 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2010, 3:49 pm

"WCL.." I mumbled, but glanced downward as the tears got to me again. Feelings. Uggh.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/30/2010, 3:50 pm

I sighed and patted her back. "Mia, we all have feelings. Even the unbearable ones that nobody wants," I assured her.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2010, 3:52 pm

"A Shinigami Queen shouldn't have feelings. Nor should a Grim Reaper." I muttered, although I was somewhat speaking the truth.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 7/30/2010, 3:53 pm

Tears... Honestly, that didn't compute on my thoughts of Mia. I snapped and gestured for Fear to stay as I walked towards Mia and knelt down. I shot a concerned gaze at her. "Now, may I ask how the most villainous being I know got to this point?"
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2010, 3:55 pm

I glanced back down sadly, giving her a simple reply although I wasn't lying as to what I said; "I have no idea,"
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 7/30/2010, 3:59 pm

(Holy crap, so used to using Tel's colors for RPing, I almost put that for my color... XD)

I sat beside her gazing off into who-knows-where, and spoke again. "Do you feel obliged to be here, right now?"
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2010, 4:00 pm

[[xDDD
Can't blame ya.
Little annoying T x L moment through PM, soooo.. xD]]

"Er.. yes.." I replied, nodding slightly.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 7/30/2010, 4:04 pm

(Amen!! *ksh* You there? *ksh* Over. *ksh* XD)

(My poor sabre... traumatized... :-( )

(GAH! Almost did that again!!)

"Okay then, why do you feel obliged then?" I crossed my legs, meditatively. "Sorry for sounding like Dr. Phil, but..."
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2010, 4:05 pm

[[Yes. xDD]]

"For so many reasons that I barely know of.." I sighed heavily, willing to cast Hyro another glance. But I just couldn't.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 7/30/2010, 4:10 pm

(*ksh* Good. *ksh* XD)

(OMG, WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME TODAY!?!?!?! XD *again... with the colors...*)

"And what did you expect to come from today?" I glanced her way, folding one hand over the other.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2010, 4:15 pm

[[xD]]

I completely ignored the question as I glanced back over to Hyro, and sighed.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 7/30/2010, 4:21 pm

(Finally!! Once where I didn't do that!! *praises* XD)

I offered her a sympathetic look, but that was all for a few moments. "Eh, Mia-sama... mellonamin..." I replaced a strand of fell hair that was bothering me and kept talking. "Well... whatever could in all eternity disturb you... I'll help ya out with it."
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2010, 4:22 pm

[[xDDDD]]

"As if you don't already know, WCL..."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 7/30/2010, 4:25 pm

(GAH!! Nevermind... almost....)

I shrug. "Well... yes, I do." I looked towards Fear, just making sure it was being obedient. "But you can't let that make you forget who you actually are, Mia."
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2010, 4:26 pm

[[xD]]

But those words didn't exactly help me. It just made matters worse. So there, once again, I rose and ran off to the washrooms.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 7/30/2010, 4:32 pm

I sighed and rose up. "Come on, Fear..." I snapped and followed her out. How do I handle this... Obviously, I just made matters worse... No double negatives, make note... In my state of thinking, the beast tripped me and I fell, of course, and hit my head on the door. "Great..." A noise escaped the beast; a gruff growl, almost resembling laughter. I slapped the creature and entered the washroom.

"What happened to the Mia-sama that would kill anything that displeased her? Or have I become mentally delirious?" Either could have been true... I was talking to Fear, for crying out loud.

(WIN!!! XD)
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2010, 4:36 pm

"Feelings overcame that Mia.. she's long gone now," I sighed heavily, entering a stall.
[[Skip ze puking zene... o:]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 7/30/2010, 4:39 pm

"So, basically, she quit?" I patted Fear's head. "I know she's still there." The beast almost bit me; I swiped my hand back. "In fact, I'm positive."
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2010, 4:43 pm

"That Mia won't be back until a long time.. I know it.."
[[Skip ze puking zene.. -,-]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 7/30/2010, 4:47 pm

I smirked. "Alright then, not Mia-sama. I'm WCL. What do you want to do now?"
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2010, 4:48 pm

I made my way over to the sinks, and quickly washed my face. "Up to you, I guess..."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 7/30/2010, 4:50 pm

"Hmm..." I tapped my foot a few times. "Village raid? Fear needs a run, anyway..."
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/30/2010, 4:51 pm

I shook my head. "No thanks,"
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 7/30/2010, 4:53 pm

Think simpler... "Walk? Just a simple walk?" I suggested.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next