The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users

+5
Akeria
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Arianna
lauren
Malicious Nightmares
9 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Who should The Grim Reaper fall in love with? >:D

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 14 Left103%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 14 Right10 3% 
[ 1 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 14 Left1039%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 14 Right10 39% 
[ 12 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 14 Left100%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 14 Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 14 Left103%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 14 Right10 3% 
[ 1 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 14 Left1013%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 14 Right10 13% 
[ 4 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 14 Left1010%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 14 Right10 10% 
[ 3 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 14 Left1016%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 14 Right10 16% 
[ 5 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 14 Left1016%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 14 Right10 16% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 14 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/3/2010, 9:30 am

[[rolleyes
Soon. I'll listen to it once my dad leaves. [Any minute now. xD]
OMG. Vamps. I remember you sent me the link to a song. xDDD
666. I feel like listening to Iron Maiden now, thanks to you. o:
If I die of that Hyde song, I'll be sure to assist Hyro in killing you. -_-

MY CONCLUSION;
Your playlist there is very... life-scarring. ._.]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 14 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/3/2010, 3:54 pm

[[PLOT TIME, KIDDIES. mwahahaha
-waits for Hyro and Nat-Buddy to reply-]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/3/2010, 4:01 pm

[[waiting for a reply..]]
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/3/2010, 4:02 pm

[[Well. What a failed post Nat-Buddy. Your siggie just ruined the page. xDDD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/3/2010, 4:05 pm

[[Haha. What a lovely siggie you had before. The whole page was tortured. xDD My poor username was in size who-knows-what, striked out, one letter under the other... O.e
I DO NOT WANT TO GO BACK THERE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. DX
Anywho. Glad we fixed it. X33]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 8/3/2010, 4:07 pm

I opened my mouth to say the same thing but the words would not come out. I tried again and felt as if another person had put a hand over my mouth. I sighed know that this meant Death did not want me in a relationship anytime soon. I looked down sadly at my dark black cloak and for the first time cursing the day I replaced the leader of the reapers.
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/3/2010, 4:14 pm

[[Death sucks.
Especially when it takes its toll. >_>]]

I pulled away slowly, trying to struggle out of his grasp ti'll he no longer held me against him. "Death doesn't accept it. I know it." I sighed heavily, and leaned against the wall in heavy shame. "S'alright I s'pose. The Shinigami Queen never gets what she wants. Other than killing those she despises. She gets every other wish she desires most. But to fall in love and have the Grim Reaper to herself? Death protests. As much as I want to keep you for as long as I can, I'll never be able to truly do that. Guess I'll have to deal with it..? Just know Hyro, that I'll always love you anyway."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/3/2010, 4:17 pm

Having heard Mia and Hyro's conversation from the beginning I had a flashback from childhood when Mia promised me that she would never fall in love. Her having said the words "I love you" to Hyro shot me with great fear. My best friend is falling in love.......I cant help it. I am devestated.
I will end our friendship if I must, but I definitly don't want to. I stalked forward, holding a knife in my hand. No matter how long we were friends, I hated admitting that she spent far too much time with Hyro. It had to end.
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 8/3/2010, 4:27 pm

I looked to Mia sadly and nodded. Hoping she would understand what that meant since i was unable to tell her directly that i would forever care for her. Then standing up I sensed another soul coming toward us. I reached out to it trying to figure out wheather it was hostile or if it meant no harm.
"Mia get up slowly" I said in a whisper. "Someone approaches who means to hurt you." I pull my scythe from its resting place in the land of the dead and prepared for the worst.
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/3/2010, 4:32 pm

I gave him a quick and light hug with a sad sigh. I'd never get to be with him in the way I wanted it to be. "Stay out of this, Hyro." I pleaded, not wanting him to get hurt himself, despite how he was already somewhat dead, anyway. [[This next part is killing me. Litterally.]] Ignoring Death's protests, I lightly kissed his cheek and sighed quietly. [[-DIES FROM THAT-]] I took few steps forward, standing in front of him with my knives at hand. Both my replicas.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/3/2010, 4:35 pm

Seeing the Grim Reapers scythe and Mia's knife, I stopped to think. Do I really want to do this? She has been my best friend since as long as I can remember. Shedding a tear I thought some more. I have to do this. She might be my friend but she has let me down so much lately. I have to continue on. If Hyro or Mia kill me, so be it. Without hesitating any longer I planted my first attack on Mia.
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 8/3/2010, 4:42 pm

After the kiss on my cheek. I had fallen to my knees. I felt as if my world was falling out from under me. My body grew cold and heart even colder. I began to have thought I new to be foreign to my own mind.. Thoughts I would never have began springing up throwing themselves against my will trying to find a crack or hole that it could use to control me.
The worst of these thought were the wanting, no the need to kill Mia. I could feel myself break under the pressure of the mental attack. My hand found my scythe again feeling both relief and fear at its presents. only one being could assault the Grim Reaper like this. And her name was Death.

Last edited by Hyro201 on 8/3/2010, 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/3/2010, 4:49 pm

I knew this was bad. No, bad wasn't even the proper word to be used in this matter. The word was.. terrible. And then it occured to me. What the heck was even going on? Loving Hyro? Wishing he was mine? Wait. What in the world was this all about?! It felt as though I was finally going back to the Shinigami Queen I was supposed to be- one that didn't give a crap about much- one that wouldn't give herself in to emotions. I glared at Hyro, then allowed my gaze to flicker over in Nat's direction. I had to end this fight, no matter the circumstance. Even it required paying a long visit to Death, at the end of this. No. Not a long visit, but a truly permanent visit. Nothing could stop the animosity I faced against myself- hate to having fallen in love.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/3/2010, 4:55 pm

Seeing the expression on Mia and Hyro's face I felt even worse. The last thing I wanted to do was kill my best friend. Should I let her be in peace? No. I can't. It hurts me to much. I will have to end our freindship even though it's ending me. I have known her to long and if she dies so do I.
If I kill her now then I shall kill myself later.
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 8/3/2010, 5:01 pm

Still on my knees I felt as if i had entered a nightmare. I could hear the screams of a million tortured souls, i could smell burning flesh, and I could see what was to come. If I had been able to see. i would have been Shocked by the site of my skin just fading away. Death was making me like all reapers were when we were under her control.
I let out a silent scream using the last of my will trying to push her away but it was no use she had control now. Then it was like I was looking down upon my body. I could see my self rise from the ground, slowly bend over, then grabbing the scythe. I tried to scream, tried to do anything to get Mia's attention but I knew she would not hear a thing until the blade was inches from her head.
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/3/2010, 5:05 pm

[[REP FOR THAT POST AGAIN.
Because I so owe you for having finally made the Grim Reaper who he was supposed to be!! ^///^]]

I payed no attention to what was going on behind me. But somehow, I knew that if Nat could just scream out and warn me, I'd be safe. But the question dreaded. Safe from what?
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/3/2010, 5:05 pm

[[This is between you guys now. =P]]
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 8/3/2010, 5:18 pm

Despite all my struggles my body continued forward. My body lifted the scythe high then swung it toward Mia's head. For those few seconds I prayed. I prayed that some miracle would stop the the blade from hitting It's mark. I almost believed that somehow the blade would miss or be stopped... almost.
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/3/2010, 5:24 pm

But no. It was over, all over for the dear Shinigami Queen. So then, the statements of there only being one way to kill a shinigami.. did they not apply in the Queen's favor? [[Major WB, Hyro. >_>]] Then again, The Grim Reaper was as close to Death as possible, closer than a shinigami could ever be. Rumor was, that he was truly Death's most loyal servant. Then again, there was no doubt about that. So, this all lead to one thing. There were two ways to kill a shinigami. The second being.. killed by Death's most loyal servant.
But why, oh why, did I fall for the Grim Reaper? Shouldn't I have seen this all coming, before? Death would not hesistate to kill me off. She never wanted Hyro to be in a relationship. So what was the point of even confessing my love for him? I was so foolish.
"Hyro..." was the last thing I managed to whimper, until it was all over.

Last edited by Malicious Nightmares on 8/3/2010, 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/3/2010, 5:30 pm

Watching Mia die was my worst nightmare........I suddenly screamed at Hyro. "What have you done?!? My best friend....she is now dead! You have killed her!! Yes I was going to kill her but what is to say that I whould have really stopped myself? I would have! I know it!! But know it is over.....it is finished......it's done. She comforted me through all my mysery!! Kill me to! For I want to be finished with her! I want to be killed by her killer!"
I stopped screaming. Tears were streaming down my face. I was so selfish.
I cried and cried! " KILL ME!!!" I shouted again.
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 8/3/2010, 5:38 pm

Seeing Mia die by my own blade awakened something within my. My anger rose to dangerous levels forcing Death to use everything she had in trying to keep in control but it was not enough my anger and grief were too much for her to find another hold on my mind. Once free of Death, I slid down next to Mia's still body feeling as if I should cry or grieve for her. Instead I did the one thing I knew I could still do. Through my grief and despair. I created what her soul wanted as a paradise and slowly guided it there.
"I will not kill you." I spat. "I wish to keep you alive so you can know for the rest of your days that you were the one who started the chain of events, that lead Death to take me over." I turned away deciding it would be best to confront Death while I could. I looked back at Nat for a second. "She is in a better place now. Live the rest of your life for her. Do not waste it!"
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/3/2010, 5:45 pm

[[... Whoever expects me to be capable of replying, is crazy. o:
Anyway, me and Nat have to go play GH a bit, now.
Sorry Hyro! hi there!
We may not be on tomorrow. I'm going to Nat's house, 'cause she's having a sleep-over here. 8D]]
[[Eh. I can still do one thing.]]

But as he did so, I was capable to at least murmur a few into his mind. "Just don't forget that I love you..." and with that said, I allowed him to continue to guide me through. If I were able, and had enough time to say my final words to Nat, I would. But there was so little time. I couldn't tell her a single thing. But I was hoping that Hyro could get what I wanted to tell her.. that I'd always be watching over her. And there was no doubt that no matter what, I'd find a way to watch over Hyro as well.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/3/2010, 5:48 pm

Looking once again at Mia's dead body I calmed down and thought about all the good times we had together. I wispered to Hyro
"She has been my friend for as long as I can remember. She and I never turned against eachother. I fell like garbage. She never would have done this to me. I feel disloyal." I paused and tried to remember more good times I had with her. When a thought hit me. Why try and stop love? Why try and break the relashonship between Hyro and herself? I glaced back at Hyro and said. "She really did love you ya know. You could see it in her eyes." I then smiled at Hyro." Thank you. You made her feel great before she died."
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 8/3/2010, 5:52 pm

"I know I did...sadly I should have told her she was already on my list of souls to take." I said sadly. maybe if she would have known that, maybe just maybe she would have been more careful. At least that is what I kept telling myself but love cares not for the dangers of being with someone.
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/3/2010, 5:59 pm

[[ Hey sry Mia and I g2g. Sry we can continue later :-((((]]
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next