The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users

+5
Akeria
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Arianna
lauren
Malicious Nightmares
9 posters

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Who should The Grim Reaper fall in love with? >:D

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 16 Left103%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 16 Right10 3% 
[ 1 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 16 Left1039%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 16 Right10 39% 
[ 12 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 16 Left100%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 16 Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 16 Left103%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 16 Right10 3% 
[ 1 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 16 Left1013%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 16 Right10 13% 
[ 4 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 16 Left1010%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 16 Right10 10% 
[ 3 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 16 Left1016%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 16 Right10 16% 
[ 5 ]
The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 16 Left1016%The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 16 Right10 16% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 16 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users

Post by Manic drive 8/4/2010, 7:36 pm

[[ ok I think that we will have to wait for Mia to come so that we can continue the RP. I wil text her and try and find out were she is ;-))) ]]
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 101

Back to top Go down

The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users - Page 16 Empty Re: The Grim Reaper's Love Life - A RP for specific users

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/4/2010, 7:38 pm

(Works for me. Smile)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/4/2010, 7:41 pm

[[ ok well apperently Mia is school supply shopping and asks if we can all wait another 20-30 minutes? AND OMGS she asked me to hug you, Hyro, for her!!!
**hugs** that was torture.......]]
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/4/2010, 7:44 pm

(. . . What about me? -_-)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 8/4/2010, 7:44 pm

[well cool I can wait that long. oh and hug her back for me.]
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/4/2010, 7:46 pm

[[ sorry Jessi but I dont think that Mia knows that you are RP-ing with us at the moment but i can tell her. And What is up with all the hugs lately?!?!?!!?]]
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/4/2010, 7:47 pm

(Tell her then! Razz And tell her that we can wait. Smile)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/4/2010, 7:51 pm

[[ ok so Jessi can wait, but how about Hyro........??? Mia is wondering if you can ALSO wait with Jessi and I. Oh and btw she said that she loves you AS A FRIEND!!!!! And that was her exact quote XD]]
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 8/4/2010, 7:53 pm

[lolz of course. Anyway I can wait. Although i don't know how much time i have left on my comp.]
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/4/2010, 7:57 pm

(Well . . . If she gets back and I'm not here it's because I'm watching Death Note. See y'all later! Smile)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic drive 8/4/2010, 7:59 pm

[[see ya Jessi!;'-(( DONT LEAVE US!!!!!! DX]]
Manic drive
Manic drive
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/4/2010, 9:59 pm

[[OMG THE SCHOOL SUPPLY SHOPPING COSTED US OVER A HUNDRED BUCKS. xD
And we still have left to buy;
[Only Nat-Buddy knows the full list]
-Paintbrushes [5 to 10. What the heck. -_- Of the Desseres [OR HOWEVER THE HECK YOU SPELL IT] for that. 8DD]
-School bag [oh dad, get me something black with skulls please. :33 xD]
-5cm Binder.[ Haha. WHERE THE HECK DO YOU FIND THOSE?! Even Staples didn't carry them. :p]]]

[[And as for the hugs- only Nat-Buddy/Jessi/Hyro/Liz/Twarry/Mo know why. xD]]

[[My reply may suck because of the sudden mood I'm in. <33]]

A call? I was certain of it. And that one call that I got- I knew exactly who it was from. Hyro. Should I answer, should I ignore? Should I smile, should I frown? I hated admitting that I truly did not know the answer to those very questions. But it occured to me that as much as one may consider him my murderer, I know he didn't mean it. It was Death's fault. She wasn't one to willingly allow Hyro to love me- she didn't accept it in any way. But yet, I still wanted him all to myself. And I was desperate to see him again. So, I did as I truly desired. I tried to follow the call, to the place of my death. Hyro and Nat were probably still there, and my body had probably withered to nothing by now.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/4/2010, 10:48 pm

I sighed and closed my eyes, praying. Um . . . Hey Daddy. Um, I know I haven't talked to you in a few years, but I have something really important to ask you. My friend Mia was the Shinigami Queen and Death just made the Grim Reaper kill her. Well, we're tring to get her soul back here because we know a way to get her alive again. I know, I know, you yourself once tried to make it back only to end up getting lost and going back. You, the king of all vampires. Well, Mia's really important to everyone that knows her so I was wondering if maybe you could do something to make it easier or something? Or even maybe yu can guide her. I don't know, anything that would help her get back. Please and thank you, Daddy. Oh, and I really miss you, too. I opened my eyes and sighed. "Please let it work," I murmured.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/5/2010, 9:52 am

As much as I wanted to believe that I was starting to get lost, I just couldn't. I'd do this for Hyro's sake, for Jessi's... for everyone else that was there. So I didn't give up, and kept trying to find them. And y'know, why should we all put the blame for my death on Hyro, on Death herself, or on Nat? After all, it was my fault. I confessed that I liked him. If I wouldn't have done that, we'd still be great friends, and I'd still be alive by now.

Manic drive wrote:[[ ok so Jessi can wait, but how about Hyro........??? Mia is wondering if you can ALSO wait with Jessi and I. Oh and btw she said that she loves you AS A FRIEND!!!!! And that was her exact quote XD]]

[[MRS. Never Attack Toilets. smug
-grin-
Anyway. Heheh. When I meant for you to tell him that, I meant for it to be through PM. xDD
Don't make me kill you. -_-
Imma go Blacka-Blacka on you. oo:

Dude. About that Powerpoint we were making at your house. Did you find good backgrounds/animated pics for BLACKA-BLACKA? 'Cause I messed around enough with the effects. We need a nice background on it. :p
For mine, I want a nice epic dark background. <3]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/5/2010, 11:11 am

(Aw, what happened to the part of your siggie that said Hryo's huggable? xD)

I wouldn't stop hoping. We all needed Mia. She had to come back. And so I kept waiting. I would wait even if it took weeks.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/5/2010, 11:43 am

[[-goes back to add it-
HE'S A HUGGABLE PINK PILLOW. cheesy
Heheh. xD]]

After long dreadfull hours of searching, I finally managed to find them. "Hyro! Jessi! Nat!" I exclaimed, hoping they managed to have heard me.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/5/2010, 12:06 pm

[You're crazy Mia. xD]

I thought I heard something but paid no attention to it. It was probably just the wind picking up.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/5/2010, 12:17 pm

[[Well, yes. xD
Me and Nat-Buddy sorta named a PINK pillow after him. xDD]]

I grumbled, wondering how to get Jessi's attention. So, I made my way towards her and quickly slammed my hands on her shoulders, grinning.

Manic drive wrote:[[ ok I think that we will have to wait for Mia to come so that we can continue the RP. I wil text her and try and find out were she is ;-))) ]]

[[YOU AMBUSHED MY CELL PHONE WITH TEXTS.
xD
You and Ishie over-text me. -_-
At least when you reply, it's only 1 page long. ._. Ishie's replies are from 3 - 8 pages/texts long. xDD]]

Mrs. Jessi O'Shea wrote:(. . . What about me? -_-)
[[*hugs*
That better? :33]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/5/2010, 1:38 pm

[nod]

Startled, I turned around when I felt something on my shoulders. I smiled, completely happy. Thanks Dad. I owe you one, I thought.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/5/2010, 1:45 pm

[[I texted Nat-Buddy, telling her to get on, but she hasn't replied yet. :p]]

[[Look. I've got HyroThePinkPillow right here! 8D *throws pillow at computer screen* HE'S SO HUGGABLE. D: And so pink. -_-]]

I tried to smile at her, but my gaze easily flickered off in Hyro's direction, then away, until it caught sight of Nat. "N- Nat..?" I murmured, confused.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/5/2010, 1:54 pm

I frowned, confused. "Why would she be here, Mia?"
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/5/2010, 1:56 pm

"I have no idea.. I'm just.. confused." I mumbled. I glanced around one more time before asking; "So why'd you guys call me over here, anyway?"
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/5/2010, 3:21 pm

I sighed. and point at Nat, still in the form of Mia. "Notice how Nat looks just like you? Well, she knows away on how to get you alive again, and she wants to go through with it. It's your choice."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/5/2010, 3:35 pm

"Wait..." I glance at Nat, my good mood easily being wiped away, to be replaced by a slightly sadened expression. "Nat, no. Please. As much as it would please me to get to be with Hyro again, what good will it do you? Why sacrifice yourself, for my sake? Why, oh why?"
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 8/5/2010, 3:39 pm

I sighed. "Mia, listen to me. Nat wants to do this. She was the one who suggested it and she was the one who volenteered."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next