The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buildings Scraping the Sky - My Dallas Journal

3 posters

Go down

Buildings Scraping the Sky - My Dallas Journal Empty Buildings Scraping the Sky - My Dallas Journal

Post by Squeecky540 7/29/2010, 10:31 pm

I'm in Texas from 7-28 to 8-3. My cousin is getting married! Went from Michigan to Dallas Texas.

The ride to the airport yesterday was such a rush. My neighbor, who is like a father to me even though I have one, had some doofboxes at work being doofboxish, so we had to get to the airport ASAP.

The airport wasn't bad. Lines weren't bad, relaxing, read some of my book (The Lost City of Z), saw some interesting sights including a Hindu with that third eye dot and everything.

The plane was odd. Read alot of my book. Living in the EST and going to CNT is hard. Turns out the ride was early to land, something early for once in my life... wow. By like, a half hour too.

I went places with my aunt after the airport. Saw a boring building, a rich part of Dallas, (Breaking the fourth wall here- I REALLY HATE RICH PEOPLE. Besides you, if you are rich, of course. But others... oh, the snobby little show-offs), a poor part of Dallas (:]), Some work places and houses of my aunt and cousins', got McDonalds. The whole tour part... and yay McDonalds!

I hate this hotel. Hardly a hotel. It's a resort in the middle of boring, nothing-to-explore, buisness-town Dallas. WAY too classy. No laptop, since their wi-fi is like, 10 bucks a day. Their 'buisness center' with computers (No one actually uses it besides a guy I'll mention later: they all have their laptops and wi-fi expense-paid. 'Dem rich people get everything on a silver platter... ugh.) This place takes up a boring block. There's apartments, rentals, hotel rooms... really huge. Their buisness center, however, is the second-floor hallway with scattered chairs, two TVs, and two computers- one that logs you off every 30 minutes you use it. I'm on the good one that doesn't do that.

We went to my first Circus! Ringling Brothers & Barnum and Bailey. My aunt gave my mom and I free tickets along with her own, from a client. It wa the best of the best- the best suite in the stadium. I ignored everyone else there, nommed on popcorn, and staired at the show. The animals look in alot better health than in the zoos... PEDA really needs to make better choices on where to picket. Speaking of that, PEDA really needs to stop complaining and dumping paint on people... maybe they could actually do something like the ASPCA and save animals. Whining ain't gonna get America nowhere. Anyways, much better than I expected. Clown story plot was boring, but the acts were well worth enduring Mr Gravity (I don't know... my mom didn't get it. The kids probably didn't get it either. It's meant for kids, but kids don't get gravity, duh) and co. Elephants and tigers and dogs and horses... but my favorite part were the trick people. I wanted them to fall. A funny thing about it is the Tightrope is unprotected and right by the end of the stage- so they make those rows "circus celeberities" and move them in seats at another end of the arena. Of course it can't be clearer that they're avoiding a lawsuit incase a tightroper were to fall on some kid, LOL. There was this one act that involved this guy doing his own personal stunt- they did things like itearlier so I was expecting something epic like flying to a pedestal or something. He flipped. He seriously stood there, pumping up for this grand feat, and he did a simple flip. This is the circus and that was a solo act. BOGUS ACT. But the show was overall awesome.

I got on local TV. We went out in front of the Channel 8 and stood there for like a half hour. Mom accidently gave up our good spot so we couldn't shake hands with the dude... oh well. My poor blonde hair was all frizzy, but again, oh well... I'M FAMOUS WHO WANTS AUTOS!

Stayed up till who knows when on the computer... I'll be on throughout the nights to avoid people.

Woke up at again I don't know today, but it was early. Mom is the loudest person when it comes to getting ready; woke both me and dad up.

Spent the day with my dad. We ate at this sandwich+fruit+cookie that-kind-of-stuff place before heading back and going to the pool. Read alot of my book.

Been on the computer for awhile... oh my god this man has been on all day on the other computer, he's such a hog. Don't buisness people have laptops and wifi and expense-paid junk? STAY IN YOUR ROOM YOU STALKING OLD BOX OF DOOF. Like my creepy uncle... I'm actually protecting this computer so he doesn't find this one has no log-you-out junk.

I ate barely anything today; haven't been hungry. I've eaten junk food like cookies, oreos, cheez-its, and muffins... WHO NEEDS REAL FOOD.

Oh my flipping animal crackers... My uncle, who we thought was staying like a ways away, magically appeared... and he was drunk. In the morning. Classy hotel + doofbox man = UHM ALOT OF UPDATES HERE.

Spent my day at the pool and hiding in the pool's bathroom reading my book.

Last edited by Squeecky540 on 7/30/2010, 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Squeecky540
Squeecky540
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Buildings Scraping the Sky - My Dallas Journal Empty Re: Buildings Scraping the Sky - My Dallas Journal

Post by Horsey 7/29/2010, 11:46 pm

I've been on TV twice ^-^
I don't want your autograph
YOU should want MINE!
Ha!
=D
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]
Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Buildings Scraping the Sky - My Dallas Journal Empty Re: Buildings Scraping the Sky - My Dallas Journal

Post by Squeecky540 7/30/2010, 1:47 am

YEAH BUT I ALREADY HAVE YOUR SOUL IN MY BOX OF DOOF SO NYEH.

Oh, oh, I got some GOLD for you and this thread tomorrow, Izzy. It's so freakin' great, I can't even spoil it. It's a tentivtive plan... but god I hope I get to go. It's so unique and hilarious and... I can't describe it with out spoiling. BUT I'M EXCITED. x]

Last edited by Squeecky540 on 7/30/2010, 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Squeecky540
Squeecky540
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by lauren 7/30/2010, 10:27 am

Dude, you're like, right near me XD
And I hate hotel people! Gahh D:
Doof, though. That's an awesome word.
lauren
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 410

http://www.lilacxxlauren.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Squeecky540 7/30/2010, 3:59 pm

Yep. Doofbox is my replacement/pun on the word... yeah. you know.
(Starstarstarstarstarstar)bag.

Updated. And we're going to the amazing surprise PROBABLY on Sunday. Oh, this will be so exciting for ya'll to read. I think you're gonna either laugh maniacally or be highly disturbed... likely both. x]
Squeecky540
Squeecky540
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down