The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wormtail\'s Blog For August 12th! [Now including John Dillinger, Victior Van Dort, and Edward Scissorhands!]

3 posters

Go down

Wormtail\'s Blog For August 12th! [Now including John Dillinger, Victior Van Dort, and Edward Scissorhands!] Empty Wormtail's Blog For August 12th! [Now including John Dillinger, Victior Van Dort, and Edward Scissorhands!]

Post by The Mad Hatter 8/12/2009, 4:58 pm

4:49 PM, Wormtail's house, August 12th

Hey dudes! Sorry I didn't get this up earlier, I had to go to work with my mom, and only had a limited amount of time on the 'compooter'. Which sucked. I almost went crazy with boredom...
She mad the mistake of giving me chocolate, and I went crazy. I started putting ice cubes down her shirt as she worked, sending her weird texts, and other stuff that she found annoying. [xD] But hey, what's a girl who's high on chocolate supposed to do? Put water in my socks and freeze 'em?
That might've worked...
Anyways, let's put that thought aside for the moment. Now, I'm going to type down her just a few of the many weird texts that I sent my mom... even if she was sitting right next to me. o_O

yo.
I'ma haaaaam
i lofs uuuuu
i'm gonna hug uuuu
i lofs spam texting u, iz funneh
am i annoying you yet?

Et cetera. Now for today's guests, Victor Van Dort, John Dillinger, and Edward Scissorhands! Y'all can each ask them one question, so choose your words wisely!

Me: Um... John... You just broke out of jail again, didn't you?

John: Yes I did, pretty lady. *tips hat*

Me: *blushes and giggles**snaps out of it* Don't you try to sweet talk me, mister! *glares* Hello, Edward!

Edward: *looks up with Shocked face* H-Hi.

Me: Now, let's wait for some questions to come in, and we shall continue!
Me: Alright, we're back now, and we have a question from shadow! This question is for you, Edward. Shadow asks, 'Why is your hair such a mess?'

Edward: *gulps* U-Uhm...

Me: Here, speak into the mic. Wink *hands microphone to Edward*

Edward: *struggles to hold mic with scissor hands but somehow manages* W-well, w-when you've lived in a h-house a-alone, with scissors *hold up hands just to emphasize* I-i-it's kind of dif-difficult.

John: Speak up, boy!

Victor: I-I don't think it's very nice to p-pick on him.

John: What did you say? *holds up gun*

Victor: Shocked N-nothing.

Me: Alright, we'll continue once we get a few more questions in!
Me: Aaand we're back! Victor, shadow asks, why do you look like clay?

Victor: Shocked I-I-I do? *arm falls off* AHHHH!!!

John: *rolls eyes**puts arm back on*

Me: John, shadow asks you, are you a gangster punk dude?

John: Technically, I was back in the time of the Great Depression, you see--

Me: Aaand, I'm bored. *turns to door when loud knocking is heard*

Police: We are here for the arrest of John Dillinger, please come out with your hands up, or we will shoot!

Me: JOHN--

Police: *fires gun**bullet hits camera*

Me: *facepalm* Stay tuned for tomorrow's guests, toodaloo!

Victor Van Dort [voiced by Johnny Depp]: Wormtail\'s Blog For August 12th! [Now including John Dillinger, Victior Van Dort, and Edward Scissorhands!] 2005_c10
John Dillenger: Wormtail\'s Blog For August 12th! [Now including John Dillinger, Victior Van Dort, and Edward Scissorhands!] Public10
Edward Scissorhands: Wormtail\'s Blog For August 12th! [Now including John Dillinger, Victior Van Dort, and Edward Scissorhands!] Edward10

Last edited by Webkinz Luver 101 on 8/13/2009, 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Wormtail\'s Blog For August 12th! [Now including John Dillinger, Victior Van Dort, and Edward Scissorhands!] Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Wormtail\'s Blog For August 12th! [Now including John Dillinger, Victior Van Dort, and Edward Scissorhands!] Empty Re: Wormtail\'s Blog For August 12th! [Now including John Dillinger, Victior Van Dort, and Edward Scissorhands!]

Post by shadowsowner888 8/13/2009, 9:51 am

Is that one question total, or each? (No, this is not my question. xD)

But anyway, I have a question for Edward - why is your hair such a mess? rolleyes
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Wormtail\'s Blog For August 12th! [Now including John Dillinger, Victior Van Dort, and Edward Scissorhands!] 1312Wormtail\'s Blog For August 12th! [Now including John Dillinger, Victior Van Dort, and Edward Scissorhands!] 2412Wormtail\'s Blog For August 12th! [Now including John Dillinger, Victior Van Dort, and Edward Scissorhands!] 3349Wormtail\'s Blog For August 12th! [Now including John Dillinger, Victior Van Dort, and Edward Scissorhands!] 3548Wormtail\'s Blog For August 12th! [Now including John Dillinger, Victior Van Dort, and Edward Scissorhands!] 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Wormtail\'s Blog For August 12th! [Now including John Dillinger, Victior Van Dort, and Edward Scissorhands!] Empty Re: Wormtail\'s Blog For August 12th! [Now including John Dillinger, Victior Van Dort, and Edward Scissorhands!]

Post by The Mad Hatter 8/13/2009, 2:03 pm

One question each, if you want. Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Wormtail\'s Blog For August 12th! [Now including John Dillinger, Victior Van Dort, and Edward Scissorhands!] Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/13/2009, 2:05 pm

oh i love it ! Smile
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 8/13/2009, 2:06 pm

Thanks! Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/13/2009, 2:11 pm

yeah it was fun to read an look at .
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/13/2009, 2:42 pm

Yay! Very Happy Then I have a question for the other dudes, then.

John - Are you a gangster punk? Very Happy

Victor - Why do you look like clay? rolleyes
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Wormtail\'s Blog For August 12th! [Now including John Dillinger, Victior Van Dort, and Edward Scissorhands!] 1312Wormtail\'s Blog For August 12th! [Now including John Dillinger, Victior Van Dort, and Edward Scissorhands!] 2412Wormtail\'s Blog For August 12th! [Now including John Dillinger, Victior Van Dort, and Edward Scissorhands!] 3349Wormtail\'s Blog For August 12th! [Now including John Dillinger, Victior Van Dort, and Edward Scissorhands!] 3548Wormtail\'s Blog For August 12th! [Now including John Dillinger, Victior Van Dort, and Edward Scissorhands!] 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/13/2009, 2:48 pm

lol shadow
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 8/13/2009, 4:25 pm

Lol! xD
Added!
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/14/2009, 10:41 am

x3 That was beuautious!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down