The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today!

3 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! Empty The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 8/14/2009, 10:54 am

You may notice my blog now has a real name! nod Lol, I hope you like it. xD I personally do. Like it’s based on my name, even though that’s not what my name really is.

Anywho. Very Happy It’s time for today’s blog about yesterday! (Unfortunately, I didn’t have the time to do an interview today. xP But I’ll try to have one for Saturday or Sunday!)

Yesterday, my mom was quite werewolfy again. nod But, thankfully, not at me. My two youngest sibs (besides the baby) are having a birthday party soon, and so they were handmaking the invitations. xD I helped for the coloring part - we’d stamped a bunch of stuff on cardstock, and so I just filled in all the little presents and cupcakes and party hats.

I’m excited, and quite proud of myself. Very Happy We’re sending in our band auditions today . . . and I actually did okay on mine! xD (We tape them, then give the DVD/VHSs to the director.) I managed to get my ombesure right, so I could even play the full chromatic scale. x3 I kept messing up, a bit, though - so I’d say I did decent. Razz (I’m pretty confident I’ll make it into symphonic. xD But then again, I might not. I’m just gonna pray that Jamie and I end up in the same level. And sit next to each other. x3 Pleasepleaseplease, God?)

Nick - Gosh. xP

Don’t worry, Nick. x3 I still love you.

Nick - Thanks. xD

Then last night I had this dream. Very Happy I’m like, “Yay! Finally, a dream I remember!” And it had plot too, although I’m prejudiced, so I’m not sure if it’s really an awesome plot or not. xD Then I had this other dream where I rode the Kingda Ka.

I think I’m gonna write an story intro about the dream, then save it. Very Happy

“Track Nine

There were nine tracks on the rollercoaster - the best rollercoaster in the country. Five-hundred foot drops, and it lasted a long time. That was why there were so many tracks - because otherwise people would never get on.

The one track that was always empty, however, was track nine.”

x3 I like it, lol.

See what happens is a group of kids breaks in onto the rollercoaster, and walks along track nine to see where it goes. It actually leads into the jungle - yes, jungle - nearby. And eventually, it comes to a little house. There they meet this old lady. She knows about this other place in the jungle where you can find weird creatures - creatures thought to long ago be dead, or to not even exist. The lady makes a living by selling sculptures of these creatures. The kids leave, but keep coming back because of their curiosity, and eventually they’re all friends. Now, the lady makes a monthly trip to the other place to sculpt the creatures, and so she takes the kids with her. They actually have to ride horses, because anything with a motor will scare the creatures, and a bike or scooter obviously can’t work. Then I don’t know all the rest of the details. xD But there was this section of the jungle where everyone could read each others minds, and then there’s kind of a little hut when you’re at the place where you can meet the creatures. That’s where the lady lives when she comes out there, since she usually stays for a whole week - the trip takes all day, so it lets her make the most of it. And that’s everything that happened in the dream. xD

Hmm, well, nothing else interesting happened. So here’s my seven things for today. Very Happy Which Cody shall be doing for me.

Cody - huh Um. I know nothing about this . . . What just happened?

Well, I liked when Edward did my seven things for me. x3 So now it’s your turn. *sits down with Nick on bench*

Cody - Um. Shocked Okay . . . ?

Seven Things Shad Loves About Writing
1. She can be anyone. . . . *gets ideas* Well, like, we all know she’d love to be Kayla. x3 Cus then she gets me! Ya gotta admit, Shad, we had a thing for each other. Yep, and plus she has full rights-
Shad - *glares*
Cody - Fine, fine, I’ll get on with it. xP
2. She can escape life. Huh. This one’s deep. Razz Well, we all know she hates her mom, so . . . yeah.
3. It relaxes her. x3 Specially when she’s writing about me.
Shad - *throws shoe at Cody*
Cody - *shoe hits head* Hey!
Shad - *meaningful glare*
Cody - Fine. xP
4. It’s a good way to pass the time. Considering she’s not too lazy. smug Cus there’s been plenty of times she spends her whooooole morning on the computer!
5. It lets her explore possibilities. Shad’s parents feel she’s too young to date, drive, or do any of that other fun stuff. nod So it helps her to figure out what life’s gonna be like someday.
6. It gives her an outlet for her creativity. Course it’s not her only outlet, as we see when she starts getting hyper. x3 But it’s one of the better ones.
7. It helps her connect with people. People meaning online people, I think. nod Like you guys!

Shad - Well, that wasn’t too bad, was it? Smile Thanks for reading, anyway! Here’s a free guitar for anyone who read it all.

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! Gibson-Robot-Guitar
Actually, that's a robot. xD But too bad.

And here’s today’s playlist! The chosen songs are We Are the Champions and Unwritten. We Are the Champions for my audition, and Unwritten for the Seven Things about writing.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today!

Post by PugsRock 8/14/2009, 11:01 am

Nice job. Smile
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 8/14/2009, 11:13 am

x3 Thanks.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/14/2009, 1:40 pm

Ah, awesome blog today! I loved your dream. And of course the seven things are always entertaining. nod
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/14/2009, 1:46 pm

Thanks! x3 Haha, I know, right? I loved it to. I'm just happy I finally had a good one to remember!

Very Happy Lol, I don't know why I'm still doing them. But it's fun.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/14/2009, 1:49 pm

Yeah, it's super creative! Very Happy

Yeah, they're fun to read too! Smile
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/14/2009, 1:55 pm

Yay! Very Happy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down