The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Freewriting

+24
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
LuckyPenny666
The Mad Hatter
DiscardedHarmony
Akeria
twilighter3000
DreamCatcher81
Snow
Noah the Flood
Jade
Taylor_Potter
Horsey
SomeoneSpeical08
rattyjol
Reader
Komoda
Dragon Lover
merry312
iGrievous
Nightowl
Jesus4Eternity
Jinx
Arianna
shadowsowner888
28 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Daily Freewriting - Page 21 Empty Re: Daily Freewriting

Post by Arianna 5/30/2010, 2:06 am

The second I tried to view this thread I got this:
Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
The website at shadowsowner888.forumotion.net contains elements from the site www.inkygirl.com, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
Selene, I think something might be wrong with the website which is hosting your badge. :/
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Daily Freewriting - Page 21 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/30/2010, 9:08 am

*runs around screaming* Nonono get away from me viruses! You won't catch Newt alive!
(Newt is this computer's name. Razz Cus he's a guy, yes.)

Wait, so, I'm reading the freewrite on your thread, so I'll just comment there, Selene.

And here . . . *shudder* . . . is that tiny, horrible freewrite I promised to post . . . but it's messed up, cus L is so out of character, and I can't express the reasons for that in just a freewrite. And I don't want to commit to a story when I may lose interest fairly quickly. But I won't. But still.

Spoiler:
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Daily Freewriting - Page 21 1312Daily Freewriting - Page 21 2412Daily Freewriting - Page 21 3349Daily Freewriting - Page 21 3548Daily Freewriting - Page 21 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 5/30/2010, 9:12 am

Aww! Hey, Ado, that's sweet. :3 It doesn't seem that OOC, really. xD

Hmm, the badge seems to be okay now. Nothing told me the computer was gonna explode this time. xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Daily Freewriting - Page 21 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/30/2010, 9:54 am

*starts whining in an argumentative manner*
When it all comes down to it, though, thank you. ^///^ I'm glad that you at least didn't think it was as horrible as I did.

:3 Oh, that's good!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Daily Freewriting - Page 21 1312Daily Freewriting - Page 21 2412Daily Freewriting - Page 21 3349Daily Freewriting - Page 21 3548Daily Freewriting - Page 21 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/31/2010, 6:40 pm

Episode 25/Manga 58 SPOILER

Spoiler:
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Daily Freewriting - Page 21 Siggy
Daily Freewriting - Page 21 SiggyDaily Freewriting - Page 21 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/1/2010, 1:14 pm

Shadow, you're gonna hate this. But oh well. xD

This wasn't right. This wasn't normal. This was just plain off.
L was shunning all sugar from his diet.
"L?" I asked quietly, putting a hand to his forehead. He felt warmer than usual as he lied in bed, looking pale and sick. "I think the investigation's getting to you. Can't you just rest for today?" There were sugar cubes on his bedside table, and I took one with care. "You're not eating sugar- I know you're not okay." As if to prove it to me, he grabbed the sugar cube and popped it into his mouth, but I could tell he wasn't enjoying it. "I'll go get you some tea and your laptop." I murmured, going into the living room and getting his laptop and a glass which I proceeded to fill with tea.
"Here." I opened the laptop for him, walking around to the other side of his bed and sitting next to him as I watched him pull up the L program. "Ai, they need me." He whispered, his voice scratchy and quiet. "Yes... they need you healthy." I emphasized, dropping a couple dozen sugar cubes into it for him. "Drink." I said quietly, holding the cup to his lips. He took a small sip and shuddered. "Too sugary." My mouth dropped open. "What did you say?" I asked, my voice rising. "Too sugary." He repeated with a sniffle. "Now I know I made the right choice." I looked at the computer and closed it, not even seeing what was on the page. "No work today." I said, ignoring his protests as I took the laptop away from him. "Tomorrow. If you're feeling better." I walked back into the kitchen, making more tea and putting the laptop on the coffee table. As I poured the tea into a cup, I heard a slight shuffling of feet- L was walking into the living room, looking pale and sick as he sat on the couch and opened his laptop.
"Not today." I shut it again, bringing him the tea and sitting next to him on the couch, my head falling to his shoulder. "Here." I lifted the cup to his mouth again, and he drank deeply- without any sugar at all. I wrapped an arm around his shoulders, feeling how warm he was. "Come on- you're sick and need to at least be in bed." I tried to pull him to his feet, but he was L... and stubborn. "Please?" I murmured, lying my head on his chest. His hand came down on my hair, gently stroking it down. "I'll be fine, Ai. Really." But I could hear the lie in his voice, and how quiet he was. "Still. Can't you just rest for one day?" He shook his head. "If the police are sick, they take the day off... and so will you." He rolled his eyes. "Just lie down. Please? You can do whatever you want on your laptop if you lie down." He complied to that, resting his head on my lap as I stroked his hair absentmindly. He was doing something with the L program- manipulating his voice and pulling up the L that was so familiar to me. I rubbed his shoulders gently as he set up the microphones. "Okay, now be quiet- we're on." He whispered sickly, and my heart jumped- even though he was sick, he was still trying to work this Kira case. I got quiet, holding his head in my hands. "L?" I heard the police chief's voice through the computer. "I'm here." He answered as I grabbed a sugar cube from the table and put it on the laptop, just in case doing this made him feel better. "L, are you feeling all right? You sound off." Came the distorted voice of the police. "I told you." I hissed in a voice that wouldn't get picked up by the mikes. "I'm fine." He assured them as I looked at him with an I-told-you-so expression. "Anyway, about this Kira case..." I mostly tuned them out by then and just looked at L, letting my fingers comb through his tangled hair. After the investigation, he had gone through five sugar cubes- way less than normal, but better than none. "Do you want more tea?" I asked him, lifting his head slightly so that I could pour it. "No... but there's chocolate in the cabinet." I knew exactly which cabinet, so I grabbed them and pulled a few of his favorites out. "Feeling better?" Was the first thing I said after he finished the third truffle. "A little, I guess." He smiled. "Come here." He stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist, and my arms naturally came around to hold him at the torso. My head was resting on his shoulder as I whispered, "L, what are you doing?"
"Shhhh. Just go with it." He tilted my chin up gently, and pressed his lips to mine. I was surprised but pleased as he kissed me passionatly, and my overprotective 'Are-you-okay' side stopped and my lovable side shone through.
After what felt like forever in a good way, he broke away, but pulled me back into his arms. "I feel better now." He whispered, his hands making soft circles on my back. I couldn't answer, could only smile and rest my head on his shoulder as we stood there happily.
"L?" Came the police's voice from the computer. "Yes?" His voice sounded normal, but I could detect unbelievable happiness under the facade. "We believe we have new information on the Kira case." As he listened to them talk, I stayed in his arms and glanced around, trying to make sure he'd have enough sugar to go on. Halfway through whatever the police chief was saying, I broke his grip. He looked confused for a second, and then realized that I was making ice cream sundaes, so looked glowingly happy again. As I dumped half the bottle of chocolate sauce on his, I heard him talking back to the chief, sounding normal again, despite the fact that he was happier. I put the ice cream in front of him as he spoke, sitting next to him as he began to eat. As the chief signed off from L, he turned to look at me, ice cream running down his chin. He pulled me back into his arms, and I felt like the luckiest girl on the planet.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/1/2010, 10:59 pm

This is the strangest feeling. *-* I never thought I'd want to bite your head off over a fictional character, you know. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/4/2010, 9:59 pm

Right, so, I haven't really been posting many of my freewrites here, but I wanted to share this one because I'm rather pleased with it. xD Maturity would be mild swearing, and a bit of non-gory but descriptive death and violence, and fantasy . . . er, stuff that likes to bite humans. Based on a music prompt from Ave

The soldiers dragged a thrashing man into a small room made of stone and iron bars, their emotionless faces showing no regret. Water splashed the walls as the man was tossed upon the floor, but they ignored the splatters upon their legs and simply made their way from the area, as cold as the prison’s walls.

“No, I didn’t do it!” the man begged, rather in hysterics now. He was writhing pitifully on the floor without break, except once in a while to stop and pant before continuing. “It wasn’t me, please! Believe me!” The fear was burning him, but most of all, even more so, the pain. A shriek escaped his mouth, sufferous, even just to those listening. One of the soldiers flinched.

“What happened to him, anyway?” he queried, the faint flickering of a freshly lit fire showing lines of concern in his brow.

One of the man’s comrades sighed, pulling the door to the enclosure shut, locking the crazed man inside. “We don’t know,” he said, his voice purely factual - but he, too, was now displaying a hint of regret. “A couple of the villagers just found him like this. But have you seen that wound on his leg? Looks nasty, I tell you.” Flinching with empathy, he sat down beside the others and held his hands to the toasty flame.

“It looks like a bite mark,” another commented, then took a sip from a canteen.

“Yeah. What if there’s something roaming around out here? A vicious wolf! A rabid one!”

“Don’t be ridiculous! Those wounds couldn’t have come from a wolf.”

“All right, then, a gorilla!”

“Cut the crap! There’s no gorillas in North America.”

Their prisoner let out another chilling wail, sending the others into silence for a few seconds. Though none admitted it, they could feel the hair rising on their arms now.

“It does look almost like a gorilla, though, if you think about it,” commented the second soldier that had spoken. He poked the flames with a stick, watching sparks swirl into the air before flickering into nothingness. “I mean, Tim’s right, it couldn’t be. But still . . .”

“What if it’s human?” the first soldier commented, eyes widening.

That sent most of the others into chuckles. “Get real, Peter. What kinda person would bite somebody like that? A cannibal?”

“And don’t cannibals usually kill their victims before eating them?”

“Yeah, no way it was a cannibal either.”

Feeling quite silly now, the one who had proposed the idea fell silent, staring off into the trees surrounding them. A faint rustle went through the leaves, and though he could barely hear it, it almost sounded like there was some other noise accompanying the wind . . . a moan, ten times more chilling than those coming from the wounded prisoner. He opened his mouth, about to point the sound out, but then firmly clamped his mouth shut. No need to get laughed at again.

After an hour, one soldier had died.

The five remaining were on the opposite side of the fire as their fallen comrade, faces taut and guns all aimed at the monster crouched hungrily over the man’s dead body.

“Holy - Peter was right,” Tim breathed, fingers shaking intensely as they watched the thing that was feasting on cold flesh.

“But it’s not human, it can’t be! It must be a demon of some sort! No human could survive a point blank shot like that . . .”

“It’s a zombie!”

That statement sent the soldiers into hysterics. Most of them instantly dropped their guns and ran, screaming in terror. In fact, after this, there was only one soldier still brave enough to face the monster. Peter.

His hands trembled, and then he fired the gun at the zombie. It accomplished nothing, though. However accurate the shot was, it appeared to be incapable of harming this monster. Rather than collapsing like it should’ve, the creature lifted its blood-smeared head and unleashed a moan, rising back to its feet and staggering towards Peter.

A ragged breath ripped from Peter’s mouth, and before he could give himself a chance to think twice, he leapt towards the fire. Dropping the gun, he instead grabbed two makeshift torches from it, waving them a mere three feet from the zombie. It didn’t react to them - only staggered another step forward and gnashed its teeth, continuining to moan. Finally Peter just mustered all remaining shreds of courage within himself and went towards the monster, just enough to stab at its head with the torch.

The next twenty minutes were torture. Peter alternated between holding the flames against the monster’s head and dodging its outstretched hands, but when it at last dropped to the ground, the head turned to ash and everything below lit aflame, he knew he was safe - from this monster. There could be more, ready to come at any moment . . .

And there would be another if he didn’t do something to stop it.

Peter caught his breath for a few moments, then returned the torches to the fire, ignoring the burning corpse, and scooped up his gun. His staggering feet brought him over to the prison, where the man inside was still groaning . . . though his struggles were much reduced now.

There was no longer any doubt in Peter’s mind; the prisoner had been bit by a zombie. So he had to kill him. He couldn’t let him become undead. So he raised the muzzle of the gun to the man, aiming it through the bars until it was pressed against his forehead.

Delirious with pain, the man managed a few slurred words. “I’m sorry . . . I didn’t mean to . . .” Fear just barely made its way onto his face.

Peter swallowed, beginning to shiver again. He never wanted to kill anyone . . . “I’m sorry too,” he whispered hoarsely . . . then he pulled the trigger.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/7/2010, 10:55 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:This is the strangest feeling. *-* I never thought I'd want to bite your head off over a fictional character, you know. xD

Yeah, 'cuz we've always been in love with seperate peeps. Jasper and Jacob, Fang and Iggy/Dylan, and now L. O.o
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/7/2010, 11:26 pm

Seeing his name made my breathing stagger. *-*

Sorry. XD But yeah . . . seriously, that's true. This is the first time we've been after the same dude.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/8/2010, 2:11 am

MAJORMAJORMAJOR Death Note episode 25 spoiler. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

[You may notice absence of detail. That's because I can't remember exactly what was said. -.-]

Spoiler:

Aw, crud, now I'm gonna cry again... Dx
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/8/2010, 2:15 am

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

Noooo, not L! *bites keyboard dramatically* Why why why?! ._.

(Oh, and thankuu darling for posting this. c: )
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2010, 4:18 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:Seeing his name made my breathing stagger. *-*

Sorry. XD But yeah . . . seriously, that's true. This is the first time we've been after the same dude.

Okay, that's strange. xD

IKR? 'Cuz I never saw Megatokyo....BTW, is Iggy's wedding still on? xD Jasper and Fang are still mad at each other....

shadowsowner888 wrote:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

Noooo, not L! *bites keyboard dramatically* Why why why?! ._.

(Oh, and thankuu darling for posting this. c: )

*shakes Shadow* You have nineteen more mouths than usual. WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU?!?!?!!?!

Hey! You ate the arrow keys!
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/8/2010, 9:46 pm

I decided to rewrite the same certain scene from a different POV... Once again, MAJOR DN eppie 25 spoiler.

Spoiler:

It's very short. Razz There's not as much to say from Light's perspective... Maybe because I don't like him so it's harder to get into his head.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/8/2010, 10:02 pm

[Maybe you'll love me after this, Shadow. xD]

[O.o Someone besides me is sick! xD]

"L?" I asked very quietly as I drove up in the car. "She didn't show, did she?" He shook his head sadly as he climbed into shotgun. "I'm sorry." I whispered, gently wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "Why don't you call her?" I handed L my cell phone as he pulled out his own. "I thought you didn't believe in cell phones." I said, looking confused. "I don't. This is just for show." I laughed as he started dialing the number. "Shadow?" He said uncertainly. "Yeah, I'm calling from Amanda's phone. Where were you tonight?" I rubbed his shoulder gently for comfort. "Oh. Okay, I understand." He handed me the phone, and I hung it up. "Well?" I asked, starting to drive to our neighborhood. "She got sick." He explained. "Well, then, you're going to take care of her." I decided, making a U-turn and starting to head back to Stephanie's house. "Why?" He asked, confused. "Because I said so. And because girls like that. And because that's what you do with me whenever I don't feel well, so I'm making you do it with her."
I took the pajama-ed L and dragged him up to the front door, laughing hysterically as I rang the doorbell. Steph answered the door, looking pale with red-rimmed eyes and a blanket wrapped around her shoulders. "Steph!" I cried, wrapping my arms around her. She hugged me back gently. "Hey." She said in a hoarse voice. "Gosh, you sound horrible. Lie down." I said with concern, leaving L at the door. "I'm a person too...." He called quietly, shutting the door. "You're not sick." I muttered.
Stephanie lied down the second she got to the couch, and I found a thermometer on the table and handed it to her. She slid it into her mouth as I went to go get ice water.
"Steph?" I asked as Amanda went to get water. "How are you feeling?" She moaned slightly, and I took her hand. "It's all going to be all right." I whispered, rubbing my thumb in circles over her hand. "I know- Amanda already told me." She laughed hoarsly, and I managed a smile. "I'll be right back."
When I got to the kitchen, I grabbed Amanda's wrist tightly. "Will you stop that?" I hissed. "Stop what?" She asked, looking young and confused. I kept up the snarl, though, as I said, "Taking care of her so much! That's my job!" Her eyebrows knitted together as she yanked her wrist back. "You didn't even know you were supposed to do it until I told you!" She hissed back, putting a smile that looked real on her face, unlike mine that had probably looked fake. "Here you are, Steph. Do you want anything else?" She asked in the same tone of voice she used to use with me when I felt horrible. "I'm fine." I smiled for real as I realized that her voice had gotten stronger. "Okay. Tell me if you need anything, 'kay?" She said with another smile- I could hear it in her voice.
"But if it's that much of a deal to you, I'll just leave!" She growled at me, her eyes cold. "See if I care! You're being an idiot! I hate you!" It was impulsive and stupid, but I said it anyway. "Fine!"
"Steph? I'm gonna head back to my house, if that's okay with you." I watched her hug Steph, and then smile, walking out of the front door. "L? Can you walk home or do you want me to drive you?" She asked, clearly not wanting to worry Stephanie, which was obviously why she was pretending we were still friends at this time. "I'll walk." I called back. " 'Kay. Bye!" She shut the door and got in her car, and I watched her from the window. Even from this far, I could see the miniscule details- her tighter grip on the steering wheel, the slight crease between her eyebrows, and the water in her eyes threatening to overflow. I knew she shouldn't drive like that- stressed, angry, about to cry. But I wasn't going to remind her.
About thirty minutes later, Steph asked for the television on... so I flicked it on. Apparently the news had been on, because I could hear it before I started turning the channels.
A car accident today on Seventy-Fifth Street between a seventeen year old girl named Amanda Noelle and a drunk driver who's name is unknown. Amanda's face flashed on the screen, and I felt something tugging at my heart. Guilt, perhaps? "What? Amanda was in a car accident?" Stephanie asked in a confused tone. I couldn't say anything, could only stare at the screen in awe. Amanda Noelle is not known to be alive or not. Her heart was not beating when found, but is currently undergoing CPR. It is not known how long she had been out cold, so it is unknown whether she will survive the incident. Friends and family members of this victim should come to Seventy-Fifth Street immediatly, as it is unknown how much time she has left. I looked at Stephanie with a helpless expression on my face. "I've got to go." I muttered, guilt settling in my stomach for a permanent residence.
"I'll come with you. She's one of my besties." Steph said, standing up. Most of the time I would object, but I didn't have time right now. "Alright. We'll take your car- Amanda was going to drive me home, and we can't walk to Seventy-Fifth." She tossed me the car keys, and I hurried into the car- Amanda may not have much time left.
Everything that I had said to her today came flooding back. Her upset expression, the way she had looked as she was getting in the car, the false cheeriness. I bit my lip as I turned onto Seventy-Fifth, wondering how bad she was hurt. I pulled over to the side of the road, opening my door and slamming it shut. "Amanda!" I ran over to her, where someone was over her. "Amanda!" I repeated, leaning over my best friend. I expected her to murmur my name, or moan, or respond somehow, but she didn't do anything except lie there with closed eyes. "Amanda..." I whispered. "Come back to me."
But life wasn't like the books. And she didn't answer me. Stephanie came up behind me quietly, putting her arms around my waist and leaving her chin around my shoulder. "I'm sorry." She whispered quietly. "I miss her too. But there's no proof that she's completly dead yet." I wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me and stroking her hair. "Here's the ambulance." She murmured as they took my pale best friend and loaded her on a stretcher. "You her boyfriend? And her best friend?" One of them asked. "No, just her friend- so is she." I held Stephanie close to me, since she was pretty much everything I had left. "You can come to the hospital, since you're the only ones who showed up. Where are her parents?" He asked as we climbed into the ambulance. "They don't watch TV much. But I have their number." I recited the number quickly, looking at Amanda on the stretcher. She was paler than ever, with closed eyelids and a few tears still on her cheeks. She must have been crying because of our fight. I felt another pang of guilt as I realized that would have been the last thing she would have thought of, and the last thoguht of me- me yelling at her.
"Amanda?" I said again as they started attatching tubes and needles to her body. I sat in a chair that was in the amblance and lied my head on her heart. It was beating slowly and steadily, but not normally. "L... she's gone." Steph whispered, tears brimming in her eyes. Amanda was looking paler and sicker, and Steph was looking tired as well. I pulled her closer into my arms, rubbing her back gently. And then I heard a sneeze. "Bless you." I murmured, my head drifting to her shoulder as one tear slowly made it's way down my cheek.
"Amanda's strong. She's not going to give up on life." Stephanie whispered, turning so she could look at her friend. "She's going to be fine, in the end. I promise you." She whispered... and then gasped. "What?" I hissed, not in the mood for jokes. "Turn around."
I turned...
And gasped as well. The heart monitor had flatlined.
She was dead.

*TO BE CONTINUED*

"Amanda!" I cried, grabbing her shoulders. "No! You can't do this to me!" I turned to the doctor in the ar. "She's flatlining! Do something!" I screamed, tears pouring down my face. "Amanda!" I collapsed next to her, my head on her heart. "I never meant any of it. I don't hate you- I never could. You can do whatever you want! Just don't die on me like this!" But there was no response from her lifeless body. "Amanda." I whispered, holding her close to me.
Life's not like the books. In the books, Amanda would wake up and forgive me, and we'd be okay. But now... there was no hope. She had left me.
And then I heard her heart beat once, and twice, and thrice. Erratically, as if she was trying to get most of the life left to her. "Amanda?" I whispered, holding her to me. "L..." She moaned. "Where am I? What happened? All I remember was a loud crash and hitting against the steering wheel... and now I have a headache... and... hey, I'm supposed to be mad at you. But I don't care." She was crying now, staining my pajama top. But the heck with that. Amanda was alive. So I pulled her tightly into a hug until she winced. "L... I'm in tubes. And in shock. And a bunch of other stuff they've probably not diagnosed. Calm down." But she threw her arms around my neck as I hugged her tightly, rubbing her back gently as she sobbed. "And Stephanie... who believed I could make it through. I could hear you guys, you know." She detangled herself from me and hugged Stephanie, still crying. "I knew you wouldn't give up. You never do."
I was crying my eyes out until we got to the hospital. "You come with me." The nurse said as L and Stephanie helped me stand up. I didn't care if I was in the hospital anymore- all I cared was that L and I no longer hated each other, Steph and I were still bestest buddies, and everything was right in the world.

[...So, do you hate me anymore? xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/9/2010, 11:06 pm

:33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

*delirious laughter* Ohhhh my gosh . . . Hahahaha x3 . . . and okay, that made me cry. Just barely, but still, it was crying, and how special is that? I hardly ever cry from reading these cays! applause
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/22/2010, 12:57 am

Okay, major Death Note spoiler here... Again. For episode 37 this time. I would enjoy it immensely if this happened. Because it would pave the way for another season. Very Happy

Spoiler:

DN is so fun to freewrite, for some reason. Maybe because there's so many different sides of the story that it's nice to get into different character's heads...? And there's so much that we don't know about them.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/22/2010, 4:02 pm

Very Happy Ooooh. Ratty. That's perfect! That would have been wonderful if it really happened. XD

And I really see what you're saying about DN. I agree with you about that. nod The authors are really good at leaving little mysteries for us.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/22/2010, 8:04 pm

I knowwww. Dx

nod It's so annoying, though. xD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by MarielofRedwall 7/26/2010, 10:02 am

I'll join! I don't free-write often, but this inspires me to do it. Thank you so much Shadow! I'll try free-writing, and see what I come up with.Smile
MarielofRedwall
MarielofRedwall
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/26/2010, 2:15 pm

Awesome! ^^ Good luck!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21