The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥Danielle's Free Writing♥

+2
shadowsowner888
twilighter3000
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

♥Danielle's Free Writing♥ Empty ♥Danielle's Free Writing♥

Post by twilighter3000 11/30/2009, 10:06 pm

This is my area for letting out my creative juices just for fun! Feel free to give me your feedback on them! I'll add more as I write some more!

Heavy black tears began pouring down my face. I sniffled, watching my face become smeared with makeup. A tiny drop of water dripped from my face onto my new white shirt, leaving a gray blob on the neckline. My eyes were red and puffy, like someone who hadn't slept in days, but worse. I let loose another sob, a new torrent of tears coursing down my face. I screamed and buried my face into my arms, not caring what happened to my shirt.
I don't know how long I sat there crying. Long enough for the bright afternoon sunlight to slowly dim, becoming a soft yellowy blue as evening came. My eyes had run dry, leaving me to heave dry, tearless sobs. I peeled my face off where it was sticking to the shiny bathtub side. There were black and gray smudges all over it. I grabbed feebly at the edge of the bathtub, struggling to pull myself up, my arms like rubber. But I knew I had to get up, for my mom would be home soon, and I couldn't let her see me like this. With the last ounce of my strength, I pushed myself into a standing position, grabbing onto the counter for support.
I reached over for a tissue, it's soft, lotiony feel soothing my sore nose. I grabbed another tissue, this time just inhaling the flowery scent, calming myself. I could not let this get to me. I would be strong. I would show everyone that nothing could get to me, not even what they had done. I was done with their childish pranks. I would show them all what Melissa Kannon could do.

People are all around me, their screetching voices filling my head. I hopelessly try to tune them out, dying to put my hands over my ears. I hear one conversation fragment after another.
"Did you see what she was wearing?"
"OMG, no way!"
"Yeah, I can benchpress 180 so far."
"Seriously?"
Their voices echo in my head, pinging around like the old fashioned games at arcades. The pressure seems to build in my head, causing me to bury my head in my arms. I wanted to scream. There are more important things in life then how much you can bench press or what to wear to the school dance. While they were worrying about themselves, the fate of the world rest in my hands. Okay, maybe that was a bit dramatic, but really, a lot rested on my shoulders right now. I squeezed my eyes shut tighter, feeling a tear running down my cheek, leaving a wet streak down my tan face. Finally I cracked.
"SHUT UP!" I screamed, standing up. "JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE! OKAY?"
The classroom was deadly silent, no one so much as breathing. Then the whispers began.
"Is she crying?" Kate Humdig said in a carrying whisper.
"Geez, what is up with her these days?" Jake Kidson said, not even bothering to whisper. Just then the teacher walked in, back from the copying machine. She glanced at me standing up, tears now flowing freely down my face, then back to the whispering class.
"Is everything all right dear?" She murmured to me as I shakily sat back down. "Would you like to talk about it?"
That was the problem with Miss. P., she always wanted to "talk about it." I just wanted to go home and stress out about what was going to happen tomorrow, but it looked like that wasn't gonna happen. I shook my head, then ran out of the classroom.
My body shook with heavy sobs as I lowered meself against the back of the stall door. This was too much. A girl my age shouldn't have this much to deal with. I should have things to worry about like the other girls did; getting too fat, nail polish colors, and boys. But no, it had to be me that everything relied on, and no one except my parents knew about. So there was no explanation at my school for my sudden emotional self. I spent all day choking back tears and trying to stay focused. But it was useless. I wasn't meant to be in this school, I was meant to be out there, helping others.

I trembled where I stood, taking deep, steady breaths to calm myself. I peeked out from behind the curtain, and almost fainted dead away. Instead I quickly drew back, pressing on my diaphragm, trying to keep my breathing regulated. I heard the sound of applause as Bridget Candle finished her tap routine. I gulped down some more water, my head starting to spin dizzily. Caroline, get a grip on youself, I chastened in my head. I took another deep breath and stepped onstage as the announcer called my name. I walked out, my only wish not to trip on the way to the microphone. The music started playing out the speakers, and I relaxed; I was home. I started belting out the ballad I had chosen to sing, doing what I thought must be my best performance ever. I hit the last note, holding it a good 15 seconds, my voice never breaking, never taking loud, annoying breaths into the microphone. The audience broke into thunderous applause, people whistling and yelling. And from where my parents were sitting in the front row, all I could hear were proud screams and compliments from them. "Thank you," I said, walking offstage to cry my eyes out over how proud I was. I had did it. I had sang in from of 500 people, not messing up once or fainting. I'd never been so proud of myself.

I stared in horror at the scars I saw running up and down her arms, shoulders to wrists. What had happened to her? And it wasn't like she was trying to hide it either, with her tank top that exposed every part of her scars. I looked down to see that she had worn short shorts, another thing that proved she wasn't shy. But that wasn't the thing that drew my attention. There were more scars trailing down her legs, and these seemed to be even worse, if that was possible. These scars were black as the dark night sky here in Australia, whereas the others on her arms were just a dark purple. She grimaced as I stared, then let out a sigh, grinning.
"Quite an interesting exhibit I am, aren't I?" She said, cheerfully, but quite obviously employing sarcasm.
I began to stutter that I didn't mean to stare before she cut me off, saying she didn't mind. Her mouth may have said that it didn't bother her, but her eyes were another matter entirely. Behind them was barely concealed agony, seeming to make her eyes glow with the need to let go.
"Shall we begin?" She said, serious now.
I nodded. This was what I was here for, to train. Not to desperately attempt to hold back the screams of terror threatening to let loose. What if I somehow ended up like this girl? With scars all over, never completely whole again? I took a deep breath as the scarred girl led me into a tunnel which I presumed led into a cave. I walked blindly into the cave behind this stranger I had just meant, wondering if this was foolish. I cautiously put my hands out in front of me to make sure I wouldn't get a concussion if I slammed into a wall. We walked for a few more minutes, and I noticed that we were gradually going deeper into the ground. My breath became shallower as I saw a faint light up ahead.
We reached the light just as I was about to ask how much longer. I followed the scarred girl into the center of the room, making a note to ask her what her name was. I very well couldn't keep thinking of her as "scar girl."
Suddenly there was a blazing hot pain in my back, and I realized that I was on the cave floor. I bit back a scream, trying to get my breath back. I opened my eyes to find myself inches away from the scarred girl's deep brown eyes, so dark they were almost black.
"Is that how you plan to become a warrior? To save your country, and possibly the world?" The scarred girl said, a smirk playing at the corner of her lips.
"N-n-o." I said, my breathing still ragged from being slammed so hard into the hard, rocky floor.
"Well, it's a good thing I'm here to help you then." She said, a full smirk on her face now. "Oh, and by the way, my name's Torqueo, Latin for torture."
I scrambled to my knees and she stood up, not wanting to be attacked again.
"Oh, and one more thing you should know about me. I can read minds."

My stomach twisted into knots as glanced up at Luke again to see that he was walking my way! I quickly turned around to where my friend Shelby was sitting to check to make sure I looked okay. One look at the expression on my face as I turned around, and she gave me a thumbs up, and got up to go to the bathroom. I blushed as I turned around and Luke was standing there, a few feet away, shuffling awkwardly, staring at his feet. I stood up, quickly rearranging my dress, flicking my carefully curled hair out of my eyes. He glanced up, looking extremely uneasy, and I said, "hey Luke. What's up?" as casually as I could while trying not to pass out. I mean, he could have just came over to ask if I wanted to dance with his friend or ask where someone was, but I couldn't shake the jittery feeling that had overcome me.
"Umm, hi Danielle." Luke said, blushing as I raised my eyebrows at him when he mumbled this.
"Um, I was, well, I was wondering if you'd maybe, I mean, possibly, like to dance with me?" He stuttered, spitting out the last part so quickly I could hardly understand what he was saying.
I could feel my cheeks turn hot as he looked up, his eyes pleading. I smiled, happiness taking over my whole face.
"Sure, I'd love to dance." I said, and he relaxed, but only for a moment, because then we headed out on the dance floor, which only had a few people on it at the moment, as it was a slow song.
He hesitantly put his arms around my waist, and I shivered as his arms touched me. I clasped my hands behind his neck, and we swayed from side to side to the mushy love song blaring out of the cheap school speakers.
"So, what exactly brought this on?" I said, desperately trying not to get lost in his deep chocolate brown eyes.
"Well, I've been trying to get the courage up to ask you to dance all night, but I kept chickening out." He confessed, ducking his head.
"Well, I've been waiting for you to ask me all night," I said, mimicking him, "and you did, so now my night is complete." I pulling one of my hands out from behind his neck, tilting his chin up with one finger.
He glanced up shyly, and I said I had a confession to make.
"I've had a crush on you for as long as I can remember." I said, my whole face turning hot and turning what I imagined was an unappealing brick color.
"Really? Cuz I've liked you for as long as I can remember." He said, also blushing.
I just stared into his eyes then, getting lost in them, hardly even noticing everyone else around me.
"You're even prettier when you blush, did you know that?" Luke asked lightly touching one of my still hot cheeks.
I blushed again, and he laughed. Then he tensed up, and I looked at him questioningly.
"There's been something I've wanting to do since Junior High." He murmured, and I almost fainted dead away as he leaned in.
His face was so close to mine I could smell his trademark scent of soft musk that I had been addicted to for years. I closed my eyes and fireworks went off in my head as his lips touched mine, and we stopped swaying from side to side. I was in pure heaven, completely forgetting we were at a school dance as we kissed for a solid minute.
"Hey, you two! Break it up!" Our chaperone and math teacher, Mrs. Pones barked.
We broke apart, grinning at each other hugely, our arms still wrapped around each other.
"That's better, and no more of that at our school dances, you hear?" She said, and we nodded, walking off the dance floor hand in hand. She said no kissing at school dances, she never said anything about outside of the school, I thought as we sat down at an empty table. I just stared at him as the music continued to play around us, and he stared back adoringly. I couldn't believe that he felt the same way about me, but I wasn't about to object as we started to chat about how long we had liked each other. I dimly remembered Shelby, and made a note to tell her all about it later as I leaned over and lightly kissed his cheek. Tonight was officially perfect now, and I wished it would never end. But of course, it had to end, but I hoped this relationship would continue into forever.

I dived again, relishing the feel of the cool water on my skin. I opened my eyes to see the ripples on the surface from where I'd hit the water, and giggled, bubbles popping out of my mouth. After nearly a minute of staying down at the bottom of the hotel pool, I shot out of the water, taking a deep breath before diving back down again. I loved the water more than anything else in the world. Well, I loved my mom more, but other than family, swimming was my favorite pastime. It wasn't really a pastime though, more like a way of life. I literally lived and breathed water, and once I got in, you had to drag me out.
I slithered on my belly along the bottom of the pool, my ears sore from the pressure. It had been over a minute since I'd had air, and I pushed off the bottom of the pool as I huffed out a big cloud of bubbles. My right foot, soft from being in the water for over an hour, pushed a nearly unnoticeable bump in the tiled floor.
I was nearly to the surface when a sudden pull in the water caught my attention. I'd never felt a current in an indoor pool before, how strange. But this didn't feel like the tug of an oncoming tide, it was more like a swirling. My head hit the surface and I gasped in 2 deep breaths before getting pulled back to the bottom of the aqua pool.
I opened my eyes, and watched the water swirl around me like the twist-y ice cream you only got at soft serve places. I knew I should have been desperately swimming for the surface, but honestly, it didn't bug me to be in the water with it completely in control. I trusted the water; it wouldn't hurt me. The current began pulling even harder than before as I was tugged downwards. I closed my eyes, and let the water take me away.

I giggled as I watched another surfer flip over and dive into the waves. I had been sitting here, just watching, at the most wonderful beach I had ever been to. But I knew I couldn't stay away from the water too long-I loved it too much. I pushed myself up off my towel, straightening my bathing suit and slowly walking towards the edge of the water. I sighed contentedly as the waves lapped over my feet, inhaling the sweet smell of salt water and listening to the crashing sound made by the waves slamming into the rocks farther down the beach. I waded out until the water was up past my waist, took a deep breath, and dived under. I swam around for about a minute, just letting the water swirl around me before shooting up like a rocket out of the water. I pulled in a deep breath before flipping over on my back and floating, finding shapes and animals in the white, fluffy clouds above. I lightly started kicking, moving backwards, in complete obvlion to what was coming at me. Just in time I heard the sound of an enormous wave coming towards me, and I sucked in one last breath before it crashed over me, my head going black and my body floating slowly down towards the bottom.

I drew in a deep breath, stepping up to the microphone and adjusting my guitar strap. Looking out into the crowd, I could see everyone from my school staring up at me, and the world started to spin. My breathing became ragged, and I struggled to stay calm. I heard the steady beat of the drum start up behind me, and quickly brought my pick down next to the strings, ready for my cue.
Am, G, E, Dm.
The world around me disappeared as I concentrated on the notes. I no longer was struggling to stay concious, because I was in my zone. In the back of my mind I could hear the crowd cheering, but all I was thinking about was my guitar and me. Note after note I played, hardly hearing the crowd. Two minutes and 54 seconds into the song, I drew in another deep breath, and came out from behind our lead singer onto center stage. My solo was amazing. The exact opposite of what I had been hearing happened to me as I stepped towards the audience. A roar of cheering hit me as I played, the notes screaming out over the crowd. A huge smile over my face, I stepped back behind my microphone, the crowd's cheers still reverberating in my head.

I sucked in a deep breath, hardly believing what I had just done. I looked up into the shocked face of my best friend and fellow team mate, Allison. Her chocolate-y brown eyes were huge, and she just stared.
"How long was that?" I asked quietly.
She held up the stopwatch, and I quickly swam over with a perfect, seamless breaststroke.
The watch read 13:06. I continued to stare it at while Allison gawked at me.
I flipped over onto my back and floated, complentating what I had just done. I couldn't believe I had just held my breath that long. And what was scariest was I wasn't even breathless, and had felt no need for air. I hadn't even noticed the time passing by until Allison started splashing in the water by the side to get my attention. What was happening to me?

I smiled as the wind whipped through my hair. I breathed deeply, tilting my head upwards and spinning around in circles, arms out like helicopter propellers. I felt like a little girl again, and I loved it.
Closing my eyes, I saw as clearly as if I was experiencing it myself, flashes of just spinning around in my front yard with my neighbors. My hair was even longer then, down to the bottom of my back. Whenever I spun, everyone else would shriek and jump back as not to be hit by my hair.
I could feel myself getting dizzy, and collapsed on the ground, quietly giggling to myself, not caring what the neighbors thought. I rolled over onto my back, trying to find shapes in the clouds like Dylan and I used to when it was too cold to swim in the pond behind our house. A cat-like cloud floated by, followed by what I imagined looked like a dog chasing it, a fierce look on its face.
I sighed, this was so nice; just nature and me. I missed it, but I knew I had to go back home, back to the city. I hate it there, I thought, why did we have to move out to where Jeff lived? Why couldn't he move out here, where it was quiet and peaceful, where you could walk outside without practically choking on the smoke and pollution. Right, because my mom absolutely loved him, and would do anything for him, even if it meant making me unhappy.
I slowly stood, walking across the long dead grass in front of our once beautiful house to my shiny new Mercedes. Jeff had given it to me when I turned 16 last week, and I immediately knew where I wanted to go as soon as I got a chance---Home. My real home. But now I had to leave, and as I buckled my seatbelt, [Mom always said, "click it or ticket!"] I sadly waved to the house, where one of the blue shutters that covered my bedroom window was barely holding on, and pushed the gas pedal.

I pushed aside my bangs again, only to have them fall back over my eye. All around me I could hear people tuning up their guitars or doing last minute voval warm ups. Some girls were chattering away to each other nervously, and hardly seemed aware of what they were saying.
I was more of a sit in silence girl myself, especially when I was anxious about something. I was careful never to let my fears or emotions show on my face though, and kept a blank, bored expression on at all times.
I pressed my cool fingers to my forehead, watching as my sleeves rode up, revealing many years of cuts on my wrists. Some of the cuts were old, almost black in color, and some were recent and as I looked at them I remembered the peaceful feeling that stole over me as I sliced open my wrists. Ahhhh. I could really use some peace right now, I thought as I watched yet another band come off the stage, chattering away.
"And now, I give you... Permanent Sorrow!" The overly cheery, and therefore annoying, guy said.
That was my cue. I slipped my guitar strap over my shoulder, feeling the weight of the guitar lightly pressing on my stomach. I followed the rest of the band onstage, where the lights blinded me and the audience almost rendered me deaf. And that's when I realized; this was truly the best feeling of peace.

I gasped, cold water crashing over me, pulling me under. Which way was up, which way was down? I couldn't tell. Somehow I broke the surface and gulped in a deep breath, only to be pulled under once more, water filling my lungs. The edges of my already blurry eyesight started to blur and fade away as I slowly lost concioussness.
~Danielle
Something fell across me. I groaned, flinching as the movement tore at my throat. The flinch hurt, too, and I struggled to stay still.
You know, until I realized I hadn't opened my eyes.
~Shelby
Was I in heaven? I couldn't see anything, so where else could I be? Hopefully not in HEAVEN!, I thought as I struggled to open my eyes, terrified to see what lay behind them.
~Danielle
Grinding my teeth, I raised a hand to my face, rubbing away at crusted seasalt glueing my eyelids together. I froze again, memories rushing back to me like the water that should have rushed into my lungs and killed me. So... Why am I here?
~Shelby

I stared glumly out the window at the gray skies and pouring rain. Two minutes until summer and this was what we got. Cheerful, huh? I watched the smattering rain make patterns on the asphalt, trying to figure out what shape it would make before getting blasted to smithereens by the next round of rain drops.
Whispers began to echo around the room, again, and again.
“Summer.”
“It’s here.”
“FINALLY.”
“OMG, 30 seconds!”
I shook my head, trying to dispel of the depressing rain. Fake smile? Check. Excited eyes? Check. An explosion of noise blasted me back to Earth and chairs were being scraped back and homework thrown everywhere. I slowly pushed back my chair as screams reverberated through my head.
“Come on Alyssa!”
“Let’s go, it’s the last day!”
Screamed my friends and I smiled a big fake smile, the world slowly fading.
“Alyssa??”
“Alyssa, are you okay?”
I nodded, still smiling as the edges of my mind went fuzzy—And then everything was black.
I moaned, trying to block out the voices all around me, and especially the booming voice that seemed to be located inches away from my left ear.
“Alyssa? Can you hear me? Do you understand what I’m saying?” The deep and annoying voice said slowly and precisely, as if I was incapable of understanding the English language.
I groaned again at the splitting pain that was slowly blossoming in my head. All I wanted to say to that awful voice was, “Of course I hear you, and why on Earth would I not be able to understand you?” But all that came out was a feeble, “yes.”
A shrill, “thank goodness!” Came from a voice to my right that I instantly recognized, even in my hazy state of mind, as my mother’s.
Cool, delicate fingers probed my neck as an unfamiliar but soothing voice asked if I thought I could open my eyes. Of course I can open my eyes, I thought. But some things were easier said than done. As soon as I started to open one eye, a sliver of light seemed to pierce my eyeball, and I shrieked in pain as my mother cried out in shock and the doctor that had been looking for my pulse jumped.
“Honey, honey, what’s wrong?” My mother asked, fear in her voice.
“My eyes,” I groaned, “the light.”
As more murmuring ensued, I couldn’t help but feel that I was in some kind of medical show and that when I did open my eyes, 20 doctors in lab coats would be surrounding me with knives, ready to perform surgery or something. But, as everyone constantly told me, I was extremely stubborn, so I refused to let the blinding light get the better of me. I very slowly began to pry one eye open again, wincing as the florescent lights above me came into sight. But after a full minute of agonizing torture, my eyes were fully open.
I whimpered, and the man whom the deep voice must have belonged to looked up from his clipboard. I looked over at him, and he gasped.
“What is it Arthur?” The nurse with the calm, almost robotic voice asked, looking over at me. She didn’t have to wait for an answer, because as soon as she looked into my eyes, she screamed.
“What? What’s going on here?” My mother demanded, confused.
“Her-Her eyes!” The nurse said, shaking and backing away.
“What about them?” I asked, just as my mother looked directly into my eyes.
Images shot through my mind, fast as a bullet whistling through the air. Image after image after image went through my mind as I struggled to understand what they were before the next one invaded my mind. Some of the flashes I got, I recognized—My father, drunken and getting ready to swing at my mother, my little brother, broken and mangled in the hospital bed. But something was off, something wasn’t right. None of the memories were from where I remembered them. I wasn’t watching my mother being attacked with a baseball bat, screaming in terror; I was the one being advanced on. I wasn’t standing to the side while my mother cradled my brother’s head in her arms; I was the one cradling. Could it be possible that I was reading my mother’s mind and seeing them from her perspective? That, in this moment, I was her?
Just as quickly as I was subjected to the images, I was snapped back into reality. The doctor and nurse were backed up against opposite walls, staring in what could only be described as absolute horror. For a moment, my mother just stood there, shaking. Then she rummaged through the bag on her shoulder and came out with a mirror. She handed it to me, and when I first looked at my reflection, everything seemed normal. I still had the same awful, mousy brown hair from my father, still had the same pale, pale skin from never being outside. And then I looked at my eyes—No, not my eyes, a monster’s eyes.

I watched as glistening snowflakes floated gently to the ground, leaving tiny water droplets on the windshield. I pressed my forehead against the smooth leather of the steering wheel, inhaling deeply. The smell of new car overwhelmed me; it almost smelled like someone had put a pine air freshener in the car, but much, much better.
But I had other things awaiting me, so with a sigh I pushed myself forward, opened the door, and stepped outside into the shimmering world. My boots crunched on the firmly packed snow and sunk a few inches. Shaking off the dusting of white powder that had already been to coat my hair, I dislodged my feet from the shallow holes and crossed the empty parking lot.
As I approached the bland, uninteresting business building, I pulled out my letter. “This letter is the answer to everything.” I thought, and my pace quickened immediately. “As soon as he reads it, everything will be okay.” I continued in my head, trying to console myself. “It’ll be just fine.”
But somewhere in the back of my head I knew this wasn’t true. It would take a lot more than just a simple letter to convince him, but hey, I had to start somewhere, didn’t I? I took a deep breath, shoved the envelope addressed to Adam Facinelli through the metal mail slot, and walked back across the snow covered parking lot, boots crunching the entire time.

Last edited by twilighter3000 on 7/22/2010, 4:20 pm; edited 20 times in total
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4701

Back to top Go down

♥Danielle's Free Writing♥ Empty Re: ♥Danielle's Free Writing♥

Post by shadowsowner888 11/30/2009, 10:58 pm

Aww. Poor Melissa! I like this one . . . lots of details. grin
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

♥Danielle's Free Writing♥ 1312♥Danielle's Free Writing♥ 2412♥Danielle's Free Writing♥ 3349♥Danielle's Free Writing♥ 3548♥Danielle's Free Writing♥ 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 11/30/2009, 11:03 pm

Wow, I really like it very detailed and discriptive it's kinda sad though but still it's great, way to go Danielle!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 12/1/2009, 7:15 am

Thanks guys! I know, it's not what I normally write like, at least for my main story, so I wanted to try it out!
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 12/1/2009, 2:16 pm

Yeah, I like this writing still it's a very discriptive and emotional style that your using.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 12/1/2009, 4:47 pm

Yeah, I've been writing more like that recently... I kinda like it though, lol.
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 12/1/2009, 5:26 pm

Another mini-story is up! But I liked yesterday's better... I wrote most of this one at the end of our computer class, lol.
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 12/1/2009, 6:55 pm

Woah, again it was awesome I really like this, you should turn at least one of theses into a real thing once you have the time because they would make really good stories! Perhaps for the next nanowrimo?
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 12/2/2009, 7:17 am

Thanks M! Hmm, maybe, cuz I've never done nano before... I'm glad you like them!
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 12/2/2009, 12:44 pm

Your welcome, and I really do think that would be a good idea it would give you good experience as a writer, I don't think I'm ready for it being a very amuetur writer but you may be if you think you can do it.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 12/2/2009, 8:39 pm

Yeah, I didn't do it the past 2 years on here, cuz I'm not very good at making up actual stories on the spot... I kinda have an idea for next year, but IDK... It's a long way away since it just ended now. :p I hope I have time next year though, cuz I'm starting high school, ahhhhhhh! lol
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 12/3/2009, 2:51 pm

Haha, yikes x3! Well then I guess you do havr a little time to think about it, and I'm not really good at aht either unless I get some insperation for a chapter or something I can't start working until I do! That's the one thing I hate about writing WB =P.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 12/3/2009, 3:50 pm

Yaaa. lol. Lucky you! Yeah, I know. Razz
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 12/3/2009, 3:51 pm

My freewriting for today is up! I did it this morning eating breakfast, lol.

Last edited by twilighter3000 on 12/4/2009, 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/3/2009, 5:03 pm

Nice job! Very Happy I can really feel the MC's emotions in that one.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

♥Danielle's Free Writing♥ 1312♥Danielle's Free Writing♥ 2412♥Danielle's Free Writing♥ 3349♥Danielle's Free Writing♥ 3548♥Danielle's Free Writing♥ 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 12/3/2009, 10:04 pm

Yesh, I agree with the above statement you can really feel the emotion in there, and you feel like you can see her performing well done!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 12/4/2009, 5:38 pm

Thanks, I just wrote what I would be feeling. Like the feelings before audtions or performances. I've only auditioned for one play before, and I have an audition in about a week, and only sing in front of my friends, but I think I have a pretty good idea of what it feels like. Cuz I get a watered down version of it when I sing with my choir, or before I sing for friends for the first time.
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 12/7/2009, 8:30 pm

Another freewrite is up, this one the longest yet! Smile

Sorry I haven't written in a few days, I was super busy over the weekend!
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 12/7/2009, 8:42 pm

Haha, that latest one was so cool! I would like to see that one become real if any!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 12/7/2009, 8:56 pm

lol, I know, I was just thinking what a cool story that would be! Maybe I'll try writing that sometime too...
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 12/7/2009, 10:34 pm

You should, you really should.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 12/9/2009, 12:35 pm

I will if I ever have time.. Razz I haven't even been able to get on here much! But right now I think I'm gonna focus on Hallelujah, so...
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 12/9/2009, 2:00 pm

Okey then, I mean it's not like you don't have the rest of your life to do it xD
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 12/9/2009, 2:13 pm

lol, I know, right? I'm gonna add my freewrite I did today, though it's not very good cuz I was kinda daydreaming... lol, you'll see!
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 12/23/2009, 2:19 pm

Another freewrite is up!
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author