The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/2/09 ::

2 posters

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/2/09 :: Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/2/09 ::

Post by rattyjol 12/3/2009, 1:06 am

Today was an amazingly unproductive day. Yay.

In homeroom we had another trivia contest. Current score is 47-55. Whee! Very Happy

Math was stuff with factoring and monomial and binomials.

Jewish Studies was more talking from the guest rabbi.

In first period Humanities we talked about the political spectrum.

Lunch was normal.

Second period Humanities was the same as the first.

In Hebrew we talked about cell phones around the world.

Recess I read.

In double Science we went outside and measured chalk triangles. Then we worked on the review sheet until the end of school.

My dad picked me up (on time for once) and then after like 45 minutes at home I went to fencing. There are like five new kids just out of the blue. I remember when i first joined there were maybe 5 or 6 kids per class. Today there were 18 and they weren't even all there. o.0 We did rotation fencing, which means that after three minutes one side of the room unhooks and the people waiting take their place, then after another three minutes the side that stayed unhooks and the side that just got down takes their place. I lost to Rebecca, then lost to Zach. He's either a junior or a senior and about a foot and a half taller than me, so it wasn't surprising. XD But then I fenced Ryan and I creamed him, which is AWESOME. Very Happy

Then we unsuited and played scooter hockey. We didn't have enough scooters, so we made the goals bigger, put out four pucks and had two goalies per team. My team lost 16-5. In like ten minutes. XD

When I got home, me and my mom started watching Torchwood, which is a TV show focusing on a side character of Doctor Who. It's not exactly kid-friendly, though. One episode focused exclusively on an alien that made people... um... do something they normally do in bed... and then killed them. Yeah. tongue

Random thought of the day: We finally got our solar panels installed today. cheesy But we have to wait for the city and PG&E to inspect it or something before we can turn them on. rolleyes
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/2/09 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/2/09 ::

Post by shadowsowner888 12/3/2009, 6:05 pm

Congratulations on creaming this Ryan! xD

Lol, um, Torchwood sounded interesting. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/2/09 :: 1312:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/2/09 :: 2412:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/2/09 :: 3349:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/2/09 :: 3548:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/2/09 :: 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down