The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/17/09 ::

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/17/09 :: Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/17/09 ::

Post by rattyjol 12/18/2009, 1:10 am

I woke up like ten minutes late. tongue I seriously wish I had an alarm that actually woke me up. The only reason I ever get up even remotely around the time I'm supposed to is that my dad wakes me up, but it usually takes about half an hour. tongue If he did more than just saying "Wake up" every ten minutes it might work a little better.

In Math we finished yesterday's assignment with grouping factors and stuff. I also got another cup of hot chocolate. nod We all had to use the same spoon to mix, though, cuz Mr. D ran out. XP

Instead of Jewish Studies we had Jewish-American and watched some of the documentary.

First period Humanities was more JA.

At lunch Mr. T wouldn't let us sit inside unless we were making up the test.

Second period Humanities we finished the JA movie and then talked about our essays.

In Hebrew we listened to monologues about people with problems like how they weren't sure if they were allowed to use their friend's computer. rolleyes I couldn't understand a word they were saying. XP

Recess I read.

Double Computers we finished our mini-sites (I actually just went over mine because I finished it last week) and I started working on my independent project. I'm continuing the wiki I started last semester. It's on Percy Jackson and the Olympians. If anyone's read the series, feel free to join Wikispaces and help. Smile

http://perseusjackson.wikispaces.com/

Then I took the bus to the library and walked home. My legs started hurting again. I think it's the hills. XP

Today's freewrite was a fanfic mix. Doctor Who and To Kill a Mockingbird is an... interesting combination.

Spoiler:

Random thought of the day: Alien debate. Smile https://shadowsowner888.forumotion.net/debates-f36/aliens-t3013.htm#162161
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down