The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/28/09 ::

3 posters

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/28/09 :: Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/28/09 ::

Post by rattyjol 12/29/2009, 3:38 am

We met my cousins at some historical site. A docent came up to us and explained every single little detail of the place and it took like twenty minutes. It wasn't fun. no And then we went to another historical site, but it was closed. I went there with my camp last summer anyway, so I didn't care. no Then my mom, my uncle and I had this hilarious conversation about how the selkie myths got started because surfers look like seals when they're way out and then they come into shore and they're humans. XD

Then we went to get ice cream and look at a bunch of little shops. This one shop had the awesomest clock everrrrr. Very Happy All the numbers were pushed together in the corner and then over the face was written "whatever". It was awwwwesome. I probably woulda gotten it if it'd had an alarm.

Then we went out to dinner and yada yada.

I bought the Harry Potter spells app for my iPod today. It's a waste of $3, if you ask me. Razz You hold your thumb down on the screen and move the iPod in different shapes for different spells and it's really boring. Just MHO.

I'm already breaking my promise with myself not to listen to the Ocean Eyes album I bought yesterday until the car ride tomorrow. XD I've already listened to the first three songs. My reviews:

Cave In - 8/10 - I like it, except I thought the end had a little too much instrumental without vocals. And I wish he'd done the "My backbone is paper thin / Get me out of this cavern or I'll cave in" line more than once. I love the "If the bombs go off the sun will still be shining / Because I've heard it said that every cloud has a silver lining" line for some reason.

The Bird and the Worm - 7/10 - It's all right. It's kinda random and the melody isn't really that catchy. I do like the "With fronds like these, well who needs anemones?" line. That's funny. XD

Hello Seattle - 8.5/10 - It makes no sense whatsoever, but it's catchy. Very Happy

Anyway. nod

I hate packing so much. XP Not only is it no fun, but it means that I have to travel soon. D: I hate travel.

Yes, I am leaving. I might have a little time on the computer tomorrow morning but after that I won't be on till Sunday afternoon.

Haha... my mom just reminded me to take my glasses. XD See, when we went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks on Saturday, one step out the door and my shoe was untied. Halfway up the block and I realized I'd forgotten to put on my glasses that morning. XD When I got back to where my mom was waiting, my other shoe was untied. no I am so uncoordinated sometimes.

My mom and I just had a stimulating philosophical discussion on the phrase "First is the worst, second is the best." Part of it went something like this:

Mom: But if first is first, maybe second is even worse.
Me: But if first is the worst nothing can be worse than that.
Mom: But first is first, and first is the top.
Me: Nbldrblgh.
Mom: What a thought-provoking comment.
Me: Yes, thoughts such as, Where's the nearest asylum? Very Happy

See y'all on Sunday.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/28/09 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/28/09 ::

Post by shadowsowner888 12/29/2009, 10:51 am

I love that conversation with your mom. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/28/09 :: 1312:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/28/09 :: 2412:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/28/09 :: 3349:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/28/09 :: 3548:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/28/09 :: 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/28/09 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/28/09 ::

Post by LuckyPenny666 12/29/2009, 3:08 pm

Me too. It's awesome. Very Happy
Have fun on your trip!
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/29/2009, 3:13 pm

Me three. XD That's why I posted it.

Thanks Lucky. Smile
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 12/29/2009, 3:16 pm

XD Nice.
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down